• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:59
CEST 16:59
KST 23:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9864 users

[D] What SC2 is missing? - Page 37

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 70 Next
puppykiller
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States3137 Posts
April 17 2011 05:33 GMT
#721
ive been reading this thread for a while... and I think one of the problems is that sc2 players dont realize that the threshold of difficulty in micro in BW vastly surpasses the threshold of difficulty in sc2 micro.

Of course there are examples of micro in sc2.. they're all just insanely easy by comparison.
Why would I play sctoo when I can play BW?
billyX333
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States1360 Posts
April 17 2011 05:33 GMT
#722
On April 17 2011 14:30 PJA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2011 14:27 billyX333 wrote:
On April 17 2011 14:22 PJA wrote:
On April 17 2011 14:05 billyX333 wrote:
I think it adequately illustrated how important defensive positional play was in BW while sc2 has very few strong defensive units that can be used to control space and territories. Scourge, defilers, lurkers could completely defend an isolated position or base on the map as could tanks/mines or cannon/ht/reaver in pvz

I think three good posts illustrate some worries I have with the direction of sc2 going forward into the future: The power overwhelming one, this one, and lalush's post. I still love BW and SC2. I play both in my free time. Even though I think BW is the superior game, I still feel SC2 is by far the 2nd best RTS ever created.


Just wanted to add: Given the recent development in infestor play that has eluded top players for an entire year, I think your timing on talking about stuff like this is pretty poor.

Not exactly sure what this means. Of course the game isnt figured out yet?


Well you are trying to say that SC2 is lacking in some positional element that BW possesses, but current developments point to the fact that perhaps that is at least partially due to the game not being figured out yet, not an inherent design flaw.

And yet you want to claim that it is due to an inherent design flaw, and downplay the fact that BW is more developed.

Infestors have been used defensively since beta in zvt. I think any new developments you're referring to are in zvp and that is because of the patch buff.
EscPlan9
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2777 Posts
April 17 2011 05:33 GMT
#723
On April 17 2011 14:05 billyX333 wrote:
<snip>

I think three good posts illustrate some worries I have with the direction of sc2 going forward into the future: The power overwhelming one, this one, and lalush's post. I still love BW and SC2. I play both in my free time. Even though I think BW is the superior game, I still feel SC2 is by far the 2nd best RTS ever created.


I never read that Power Overwhelming thread until now. I think it is extremely relevant to what is being mentioned here by OP:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=120471

I advise everyone to check it out or revisit it.

OP here gave me a whole new perspective on what SC2 was lacking that I wasn't able to put into words. The OP in Power Overwhelming helped me realize more about what SC2 is lacking in its current state. Most noteably, there aren't many game changing units to help make comebacks more likely, and when there are, too many people demand it to be nerfed rather than learn how to deal with it.
Undefeated TL Tecmo Super Bowl League Champion
iSTime
Profile Joined November 2006
1579 Posts
April 17 2011 05:38 GMT
#724
On April 17 2011 14:33 billyX333 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2011 14:30 PJA wrote:
On April 17 2011 14:27 billyX333 wrote:
On April 17 2011 14:22 PJA wrote:
On April 17 2011 14:05 billyX333 wrote:
I think it adequately illustrated how important defensive positional play was in BW while sc2 has very few strong defensive units that can be used to control space and territories. Scourge, defilers, lurkers could completely defend an isolated position or base on the map as could tanks/mines or cannon/ht/reaver in pvz

I think three good posts illustrate some worries I have with the direction of sc2 going forward into the future: The power overwhelming one, this one, and lalush's post. I still love BW and SC2. I play both in my free time. Even though I think BW is the superior game, I still feel SC2 is by far the 2nd best RTS ever created.


Just wanted to add: Given the recent development in infestor play that has eluded top players for an entire year, I think your timing on talking about stuff like this is pretty poor.

Not exactly sure what this means. Of course the game isnt figured out yet?


Well you are trying to say that SC2 is lacking in some positional element that BW possesses, but current developments point to the fact that perhaps that is at least partially due to the game not being figured out yet, not an inherent design flaw.

And yet you want to claim that it is due to an inherent design flaw, and downplay the fact that BW is more developed.

Infestors have been used defensively since beta in zvt. I think any new developments you're referring to are in zvp and that is because of the patch buff.


They've been used defensively in ZvT since the beta, but if you think they've been used as extensively as recently or that it's entirely due to the buff you are incorrect.

Even ignoring explicit counterexamples, the fact that you admit that the game is far from figured out and yet are so adamant that lack of positional elements are due to design flaws and not lack of player skill seems unreasonable.
www.infinityseven.net
suejak
Profile Joined March 2010
Japan545 Posts
April 17 2011 05:46 GMT
#725
On April 17 2011 14:32 3xiLe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2011 14:28 Gofarman wrote:
This boggles my mind that this OP is by a Banling and it is still going on.

SC2 is missing the thing that made BW great TIME

We have it better then any of you can even pretend to know unless you we and are a top level player in multiple RTS games, and I don't mean C+ and Masters I mean you legitimately competed with the likes of Day Artosis Mondragon Nony then AND now.

Give it time, and if you really don't know how I could be knowledgeable enough to even post this listen/watch the latest SotG to get an idea.


I hate this argument. I cannot emphasize this enough, yet it is the main counter argument. There was only 3 years of BALANCE patching for BW. If you add up experience of game design/balancing WoL should be PERFECTLY balanced by now, after a year of design. The players also knew NOTHING about basic RTS fundamentals, and were less experienced mechanically. What builds the creative strategies and multiple timings are the positioning/spacing abilities/skills that a lot of us think is missing (and is not making the game we think SC2 should and can become) but cant with its latest design, it would have to be a MAJOR overhaull.

What on earth makes you think bw "design knowledge" would translate directly into sc2...? The design teams aren't even the same.

This is a bizarre and obviously wrong argument.
Are you human?
billyX333
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States1360 Posts
April 17 2011 05:52 GMT
#726
On April 17 2011 14:38 PJA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2011 14:33 billyX333 wrote:
On April 17 2011 14:30 PJA wrote:
On April 17 2011 14:27 billyX333 wrote:
On April 17 2011 14:22 PJA wrote:
On April 17 2011 14:05 billyX333 wrote:
I think it adequately illustrated how important defensive positional play was in BW while sc2 has very few strong defensive units that can be used to control space and territories. Scourge, defilers, lurkers could completely defend an isolated position or base on the map as could tanks/mines or cannon/ht/reaver in pvz

I think three good posts illustrate some worries I have with the direction of sc2 going forward into the future: The power overwhelming one, this one, and lalush's post. I still love BW and SC2. I play both in my free time. Even though I think BW is the superior game, I still feel SC2 is by far the 2nd best RTS ever created.


Just wanted to add: Given the recent development in infestor play that has eluded top players for an entire year, I think your timing on talking about stuff like this is pretty poor.

Not exactly sure what this means. Of course the game isnt figured out yet?


Well you are trying to say that SC2 is lacking in some positional element that BW possesses, but current developments point to the fact that perhaps that is at least partially due to the game not being figured out yet, not an inherent design flaw.

And yet you want to claim that it is due to an inherent design flaw, and downplay the fact that BW is more developed.

Infestors have been used defensively since beta in zvt. I think any new developments you're referring to are in zvp and that is because of the patch buff.


They've been used defensively in ZvT since the beta, but if you think they've been used as extensively as recently or that it's entirely due to the buff you are incorrect.

Even ignoring explicit counterexamples, the fact that you admit that the game is far from figured out and yet are so adamant that lack of positional elements are due to design flaws and not lack of player skill seems unreasonable.

Well now you are speculating a little bit. I'm not exactly sure if infestors would be used as successfully now in zvp had there not been a doubling of dps and +30% dmg to stalkers. I also have yet to see very successful defensive infestor play completely control areas of the map in zvp so I won't comment on that any further until I see it integrated into standard play styles.

And also, I wouldnt say I'm adamant but thats just what Im seeing right now. Until I see otherwise, thats how I feel. I dont see any units that control space defensively like mines/tanks or lurkers/defiler/scourge did and I dont think fungal growth is as potent a defense as you seem to suggest
branflakes14
Profile Joined July 2010
2082 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-17 05:59:42
April 17 2011 05:58 GMT
#727
Small maps are another thing the game is missing. I'm sick and tired of these huge "macro" maps with so much open space that positional play means nothing. Not to mention builds developed on large maps don't work on small maps, so at this rate we'll get stuck in an infinite cycle of nothing but large maps because people are unable to play small maps. At this stage in the metagame it'd be far, far better to have a ton of small maps, since safe builds developed on small maps will ALWAYS work on large maps, as opposed to large map builds, which won't work on small maps because of timings in distance. BRING BACK STEPPES.
puppykiller
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States3137 Posts
April 17 2011 06:02 GMT
#728
On April 17 2011 14:58 branflakes14 wrote:
Small maps are another thing the game is missing. I'm sick and tired of these huge "macro" maps with so much open space that positional play means nothing. Not to mention builds developed on large maps don't work on small maps, so at this rate we'll get stuck in an infinite cycle of nothing but large maps because people are unable to play small maps. At this stage in the metagame it'd be far, far better to have a ton of small maps, since safe builds developed on small maps will ALWAYS work on large maps, as opposed to large map builds, which won't work on small maps because of timings in distance. BRING BACK STEPPES.



lol... perhaps you should watch some day9
Why would I play sctoo when I can play BW?
branflakes14
Profile Joined July 2010
2082 Posts
April 17 2011 06:06 GMT
#729
On April 17 2011 15:02 puppykiller wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2011 14:58 branflakes14 wrote:
Small maps are another thing the game is missing. I'm sick and tired of these huge "macro" maps with so much open space that positional play means nothing. Not to mention builds developed on large maps don't work on small maps, so at this rate we'll get stuck in an infinite cycle of nothing but large maps because people are unable to play small maps. At this stage in the metagame it'd be far, far better to have a ton of small maps, since safe builds developed on small maps will ALWAYS work on large maps, as opposed to large map builds, which won't work on small maps because of timings in distance. BRING BACK STEPPES.



lol... perhaps you should watch some day9


Whether or not I watch Day9 has nothing to do with builds dependant on long rush distances not working on small maps and the metagame potentially stunting as a result. I also personally find large maps horrible to play on personally to the point where I don't really play the game too much anymore.
DannyJ
Profile Joined March 2010
United States5110 Posts
April 17 2011 06:07 GMT
#730
On April 17 2011 14:58 branflakes14 wrote:
Small maps are another thing the game is missing. I'm sick and tired of these huge "macro" maps with so much open space that positional play means nothing. Not to mention builds developed on large maps don't work on small maps, so at this rate we'll get stuck in an infinite cycle of nothing but large maps because people are unable to play small maps. At this stage in the metagame it'd be far, far better to have a ton of small maps, since safe builds developed on small maps will ALWAYS work on large maps, as opposed to large map builds, which won't work on small maps because of timings in distance. BRING BACK STEPPES.


This is either comedic gold or insufferable sadness.
tachon
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden40 Posts
April 17 2011 06:08 GMT
#731
This makes me remind how the smash-community ended up, and I think many smash-melee players know what I'm talking about. Super smash bros melee is a "party fighter game" for the gamecube; a game most people first didn't play competively, or even believed there would exist a huge skill barrier between "good" and "bad players. Because the game was popular and a multi-player game, people began to compete with each other; but the success why it became so good was that it actually existed a skill barrier that differed good players from bad players, in a big way.

People found out about "glitches"(this is arguable, but most stuff was not intented to be used like it was in competitive play), that added a huge skill ceiling to the game; it wasn't any boring skill like, spam A-button as hard as you can, but it was "glitches"/skills like wavedash, waveshine, and l-cancel that could be added up and create amazingly combos that you could practice for hours. The game is very fun, and it has a great skill depth to it.

In 2008 a new super smash game was released, Super Smash Bros Brawl. In the new game, all the elements that made melee so good and a fun competitve game was removed, or dumbed down. L-cancel and wavedashing was removed, hitstun was reduced, making it almost impossible to do any combos at all, the game was much slower and floatier, and most importantly it was not fun at all, in my opinion.

Because of all the hype it gained from the success of it's previous game, and all the NEW PLAYERS streaming in, the smash-community changed to primary gather around Brawl, despite it was a much worse game, in my opinion.

Almost the same scenario happened to the starcraft-community, and in my opinion BW is the superior game. The only difference is that SC2 is good, but it lacks the magic that BW has; if I was forced to name one thing it would be the anticlimactic length of battles in SC2.

If you are going to serious discuss which game is better, please don't use arguments that a game is older than another, that's isn't even a valid argument. I think this can apply to most things, music, books, programming languages, and games.
Flash and Jaedong <3
branflakes14
Profile Joined July 2010
2082 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-17 06:12:16
April 17 2011 06:10 GMT
#732
On April 17 2011 15:07 DannyJ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2011 14:58 branflakes14 wrote:
Small maps are another thing the game is missing. I'm sick and tired of these huge "macro" maps with so much open space that positional play means nothing. Not to mention builds developed on large maps don't work on small maps, so at this rate we'll get stuck in an infinite cycle of nothing but large maps because people are unable to play small maps. At this stage in the metagame it'd be far, far better to have a ton of small maps, since safe builds developed on small maps will ALWAYS work on large maps, as opposed to large map builds, which won't work on small maps because of timings in distance. BRING BACK STEPPES.


This is either comedic gold or insufferable sadness.


So is a 20 base map when players can't even fully saturate 3 at any given time.
eviltomahawk
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States11135 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-17 06:19:54
April 17 2011 06:13 GMT
#733
On April 17 2011 14:58 branflakes14 wrote:
Small maps are another thing the game is missing. I'm sick and tired of these huge "macro" maps with so much open space that positional play means nothing. Not to mention builds developed on large maps don't work on small maps, so at this rate we'll get stuck in an infinite cycle of nothing but large maps because people are unable to play small maps. At this stage in the metagame it'd be far, far better to have a ton of small maps, since safe builds developed on small maps will ALWAYS work on large maps, as opposed to large map builds, which won't work on small maps because of timings in distance. BRING BACK STEPPES.

I disagree, strongly.

The problem with the small maps from earlier in the map pool was that there simply was too much cheese on them, and the small size of the maps made cheese way too powerful, especially with the macro mechanics of SC2 allowing players to pump out units ridiculously quickly. Even GSL matches on these small maps would often be decided by who could win with the first push or cheese. Positional play was usually not possible because the matches would often not last long enough for that kind of play to become relevant.

We have large macro maps because they were the norm in BW, and it has been proven that longer, more epic games are more likely to occur on larger maps where players aren't at risk dying to unstoppable one-base builds. Small maps just don't allow enough space and time for the kind of play that OP strives for.

Plus, the BW metagame developed fine on the relatively larger macro maps that were quite popular in all the leagues.

Then again, I can't tell if your post is sarcasm or not.
ㅇㅅㅌㅅ
uSnAmplified
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1029 Posts
April 17 2011 06:13 GMT
#734
Its really hard to read this thread and not just feel outright disappointed with this game, the more i think about it the more it bothers me.

Macro mechanics like mules, chrono, warp ins etc have changed the game so much and i feel like its not for the good, on top off blizzard constantly patching the game and never letting people figure it out for themselves. With a majority of patches released are full of some trash changes that just cater to the whiners.

Its boring to watch 1a vs 1a, and its aggravating to play and have this feeling that its harder to distinguish players as being better, it just lacks the intricacies that make a player better then another.

~
AmaZing
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Nepal299 Posts
April 17 2011 06:15 GMT
#735
One of the best TL threads regarding the downgrade of units and gameplay (and bnet) and upgrade of graphics. Its truly sad
ಠ_ಠ
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-17 06:19:46
April 17 2011 06:19 GMT
#736
Game quality should never be defined by having glitches, bad AI, or a terrible user interface that made the game require skill in order to play well, other than being a bad game for having huge glitches, a terrible AI, or an awful interface.

The majority of complaints about SC2 from Brood War lovers is that it's too easy because the interface is about 100 times better.

Finally, we get a thread that has a legitimate complaint about SC2, and has good comparisons to brood war, and everyone misses the whole bloody point.

On topic, I feel like it's too soon to complain, because there are two scheduled expansions which should be adding more units and technologies for each race.

Also, baneling land mines can control space, like spider mines/lurkers, although not quite as well.
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
puppykiller
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States3137 Posts
April 17 2011 06:44 GMT
#737
On April 17 2011 15:08 tachon wrote:
This makes me remind how the smash-community ended up, and I think many smash-melee players know what I'm talking about. Super smash bros melee is a "party fighter game" for the gamecube; a game most people first didn't play competively, or even believed there would exist a huge skill barrier between "good" and "bad players. Because the game was popular and a multi-player game, people began to compete with each other; but the success why it became so good was that it actually existed a skill barrier that differed good players from bad players, in a big way.

People found out about "glitches"(this is arguable, but most stuff was not intented to be used like it was in competitive play), that added a huge skill ceiling to the game; it wasn't any boring skill like, spam A-button as hard as you can, but it was "glitches"/skills like wavedash, waveshine, and l-cancel that could be added up and create amazingly combos that you could practice for hours. The game is very fun, and it has a great skill depth to it.

In 2008 a new super smash game was released, Super Smash Bros Brawl. In the new game, all the elements that made melee so good and a fun competitve game was removed, or dumbed down. L-cancel and wavedashing was removed, hitstun was reduced, making it almost impossible to do any combos at all, the game was much slower and floatier, and most importantly it was not fun at all, in my opinion.

Because of all the hype it gained from the success of it's previous game, and all the NEW PLAYERS streaming in, the smash-community changed to primary gather around Brawl, despite it was a much worse game, in my opinion.

Almost the same scenario happened to the starcraft-community, and in my opinion BW is the superior game. The only difference is that SC2 is good, but it lacks the magic that BW has; if I was forced to name one thing it would be the anticlimactic length of battles in SC2.

If you are going to serious discuss which game is better, please don't use arguments that a game is older than another, that's isn't even a valid argument. I think this can apply to most things, music, books, programming languages, and games.


ah great first post... but one other diffrence u are forgetting between the two is that BW still has korea while Melee never had a country. BW wont die for a long time for this reason.
Why would I play sctoo when I can play BW?
DensitY
Profile Joined November 2010
New Zealand74 Posts
April 17 2011 07:31 GMT
#738
Opinion from a low level player here.

I really REALLY appreciate the improvement made to the UI and controls in general from BW to SC2. I don't think anyone, deep down would really want the controls and UI impaired.

Combat is a bit of a different matter. Sc2 is really really high paced, and once you get reasonable sized armies up things die _way_ too fast.

I've had times where I've had a force out on the map, I'll be back at my base doing some macroing and get the alert on the minimap 'you're under attack'. I'd tap double-1 as fast as I can only to find my army gone.. Just gone.. Other times you'll have a large engagement and I'd be thinking before the attack "I'm going to get the most out of these stalkers and do some blink micro", well would be nice but after blinking 2-3 units everything else is simply dead. My APM is pretty bad, about 90 avg throughout a game, spiking up to 200ish during combat from time to time, but there are times where I think even if had 500 apm it simply wouldn't matter.. All the units simply deal far too much damage. I wonder if simply a flat 50% dps nerf to every single unit in the game would improve things a lot more, giving you more time to micro units out of storm, collosus beams, stim pushes etc.
maybenexttime
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Poland5871 Posts
April 17 2011 08:26 GMT
#739
On April 17 2011 15:19 Whitewing wrote:
Game quality should never be defined by having glitches, bad AI, or a terrible user interface that made the game require skill in order to play well, other than being a bad game for having huge glitches, a terrible AI, or an awful interface.

The majority of complaints about SC2 from Brood War lovers is that it's too easy because the interface is about 100 times better.

Finally, we get a thread that has a legitimate complaint about SC2, and has good comparisons to brood war, and everyone misses the whole bloody point.

On topic, I feel like it's too soon to complain, because there are two scheduled expansions which should be adding more units and technologies for each race.

Also, baneling land mines can control space, like spider mines/lurkers, although not quite as well.


There has been a dozen of legitimate threads. They always get derailed, though.
Tiazi
Profile Joined February 2010
Netherlands761 Posts
April 17 2011 08:30 GMT
#740
Very nice OP. Makes me think about the differences once again. Talking about spectator value - sc2 is bringing enough for me to stay though.
"A brilliant yet deluded man once said, 'Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.' Gumiho is that agent of chaos." -monk
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 70 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 685
ComeBackTV 482
SteadfastSC357
Rex135
CosmosSc2 59
EnkiAlexander 42
LiquipediaDiscussion
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 357
ProTech139
Rex 135
CosmosSc2 59
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 47426
Jaedong 1276
Hyuk 908
Soma 845
Mini 630
BeSt 571
Horang2 568
Soulkey 431
EffOrt 427
Larva 391
[ Show more ]
Stork 326
ZerO 325
Last 265
Snow 255
ggaemo 253
Rush 222
Killer 78
hero 76
Mind 62
Free 53
Shinee 38
sorry 35
Shine 30
Sharp 30
ToSsGirL 23
Bale 22
Terrorterran 22
Trap 17
yabsab 17
HiyA 15
Rock 12
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7996
qojqva1183
Dendi806
Counter-Strike
Fnx 694
x6flipin248
markeloff125
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2294
Khaldor1935
Other Games
ArmadaUGS2955
singsing2108
olofmeister1266
hiko925
B2W.Neo869
byalli402
Liquid`VortiX179
KnowMe117
Mew2King79
QueenE78
Trikslyr17
ZerO(Twitch)15
Railgan13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream107
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH303
• Kozan
• mYiSmile10
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1970
League of Legends
• Nemesis1811
• Jankos1255
• TFBlade760
Other Games
• Shiphtur275
• WagamamaTV200
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
19h 1m
OSC
22h 1m
Stellar Fest
22h 1m
OSC
1d 9h
Stellar Fest
1d 22h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.