• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:36
CEST 09:36
KST 16:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8878 users

SC1 "Rebel Yell" campaign in SC2 - Page 6

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 12 Next All
Arkless
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada1547 Posts
April 10 2011 19:32 GMT
#101
Still wondering about the fps spike. I get half the frames running this campaign when I always play at 60fps otherwise on extreme ladder and campaig. Once again i have 2x geforce 580's@3gb total, and 24gb of ram core i7 950 blah blah
http://www.mixcloud.com/Arkless/ http://www.soundcloud.com/Arkless
Euronyme
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden3804 Posts
April 10 2011 22:45 GMT
#102
Has there been a fix to the upgrade bugs yet? I can't really play scbw without marine range :p
I bet i can maı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨̨̨̨̨̨ke you wipe your screen.
Frankinatank
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden7 Posts
April 10 2011 23:37 GMT
#103
This is the best mod for sc2 I've seen yet. I wish they updated it though, the range upgrade for marines doesn't work. I hope this will change if it gets more publicity.

Screenshots:
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]

The third one is to only to show how games are saved.
Win and earn. Lose and learn.
Ballack
Profile Joined April 2010
Norway821 Posts
April 11 2011 00:20 GMT
#104
Just in case not everyone is aware of it - search for SC1 Episode 2 Overmind, and you will find the 2nd campaign (zerg) also, created by the same bunch.

Awesome job really managed to capture the sc1 feel to it.
Just when I thought I was out, Blizz pulled me back in..
coolcor
Profile Joined February 2011
520 Posts
April 11 2011 01:27 GMT
#105
range upgrade fixed in the newest version!
theBlues
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
El Salvador638 Posts
April 11 2011 01:48 GMT
#106
AAAAAAAAAAAAGH I wanna plaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay , still getting the crappy error where I cant load dependecies...
Change a vote, and change the world
MavercK
Profile Joined March 2010
Australia2181 Posts
April 11 2011 02:01 GMT
#107
On April 11 2011 10:48 TheBlueMeaner wrote:
AAAAAAAAAAAAGH I wanna plaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay , still getting the crappy error where I cant load dependecies...


make sure you follow the instructions...
Brood War Remake - SC2BW - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=145316
HungShark
Profile Joined June 2010
United States134 Posts
April 11 2011 02:43 GMT
#108
Shouldn't this be in Custom maps at least? That would get better attention than in Single Player. Heck. It might even be allowed in General.
Die again in good health!
Murdoink
Profile Joined March 2009
Chile1219 Posts
April 11 2011 04:16 GMT
#109
this is awesome, zerg mission 5 is in third person and plays really well
can't wait for the protoss campaign
SNARF HWAITING
Jones313
Profile Joined April 2011
Finland173 Posts
April 11 2011 05:46 GMT
#110
I guess I had to make a TL account at some point...

Thanks for the support, everyone. I have to say I'm pretty overwhelmed by the amount of attention this remake is getting. To not come here and get all the credit, though, I want to just mention that the Terran campaign was originally made by Ultraling during the beta (he's working on the Protoss episode now), and the mod is in fact a slightly modified Starcraft 2 - Brood War by MavercK, which you may have heard of.

Anyway, the U-238 Shells upgrade (and other possibly broken upgrades) is fixed in the latest version. Then again, the mod just seems to act different for everyone... I'm aware that some people are having issues such as music not playing, some images not showing, that kind of thing. I'd like to blame the Starcraft 2 localization or possibly Mac on those, but I'm not quite sure yet.

To all the people who are "unable to launch map", to be perfectly honest I'm just as confused as you are. All I can do is quote Shootemup:

On April 10 2011 12:45 Shootemup. wrote:
I tried to load this up, but I get a "unable to load game" error, anyone know how to fix this?

EDIT:

It appears when you download the mod file, you have to hit the "download" button instead of hitting the filename, hope this helps anyone else with the same issue


Sounds extremely random, but thanks for this. If anyone could confirm that this actually works, or in case anyone just happens to figure out what causes the problem, please let us know.
Dreadmoon
Profile Joined November 2010
Denmark1 Post
April 11 2011 06:52 GMT
#111
Never played starcraft I, maybe i should give it a shot
Matkap
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Spain627 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-11 09:50:02
April 11 2011 09:25 GMT
#112
edit: please nuke not sure how I got a repost
A man tells his stories so many times that he becomes the stories. They live on after him, and in that way he becomes immortal.
Matkap
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Spain627 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-11 09:26:09
April 11 2011 09:25 GMT
#113
On April 11 2011 14:46 Jones313 wrote:
the Terran campaign was originally made by Ultraling during the beta (he's working on the Protoss episode now).


Yes yes yes! Thank You!
A man tells his stories so many times that he becomes the stories. They live on after him, and in that way he becomes immortal.
Count9
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
China10928 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-11 19:11:59
April 11 2011 16:14 GMT
#114
I get an error where I can load half the maps but the other half I get stuck on mission briefing screen with nothing nappening =(

nvm, fixed it, all you have to do is wait ~5 sec after press any button to continue before pressing the button rather than spam enter or w/e
Crozzfire
Profile Joined August 2010
Norway1 Post
April 11 2011 19:10 GMT
#115
Do they have permission to make something like this?? Have Blizzard permitted it or have they already given permission for people to make stuff like this?
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
April 11 2011 19:19 GMT
#116
On April 12 2011 04:10 Crozzfire wrote:
Do they have permission to make something like this?? Have Blizzard permitted it or have they already given permission for people to make stuff like this?

Truthfully i really dont think Blizzard cares

Also im gonna try this out pretty soon!
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
collegeBored
Profile Joined November 2002
United States1524 Posts
April 11 2011 21:42 GMT
#117
whats up with first person view in the data disk retrieval mission, its nothing like sc/bw and fucking annoying.

otherwise pretty amazing mod, had fun up to that mission.
The stupid neither forgive nor forget, the naive forgive and forget, the wise forgive but never forget.
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
April 11 2011 22:23 GMT
#118
On April 09 2011 17:23 Matkap wrote:
I havent played more so I could see the difficulty, only played 2-3 missions and they were easy. The 30 minutes deffend one they only broke one bunker. Not saying this is a pushover or anything, just anxious for a hard lvl!

Make it sc1 on brutal then, a challenge would be fun!



i would suggest playing onward. mission 7 and beyond are FUCKING DIFFICULT. i breezed through sc2 brutal, etc... and it takes me several (10+) restarts and reloads to even defeat mission 7. it's crazy.
Arkless
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada1547 Posts
April 11 2011 23:38 GMT
#119
On April 12 2011 07:23 annul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2011 17:23 Matkap wrote:
I havent played more so I could see the difficulty, only played 2-3 missions and they were easy. The 30 minutes deffend one they only broke one bunker. Not saying this is a pushover or anything, just anxious for a hard lvl!

Make it sc1 on brutal then, a challenge would be fun!



i would suggest playing onward. mission 7 and beyond are FUCKING DIFFICULT. i breezed through sc2 brutal, etc... and it takes me several (10+) restarts and reloads to even defeat mission 7. it's crazy.



first try, allah tanks+ valks
http://www.mixcloud.com/Arkless/ http://www.soundcloud.com/Arkless
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
April 12 2011 01:25 GMT
#120
Some of the later missions are really hard because you have to get your econ up, with very very limited resources, and as soon as you've got that done, you're getting massively zerged by tons of units from all over the place.
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4550
Shuttle 1806
Leta 1691
BeSt 397
Soulkey 191
Soma 147
sorry 55
ZergMaN 31
Shine 23
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm164
League of Legends
JimRising 593
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King60
Other Games
summit1g8611
WinterStarcraft681
Sick199
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV232
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2287
League of Legends
• Rush1394
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 24m
Patches Events
7h 24m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 24m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 24m
OSC
15h 24m
OSC
1d 4h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.