• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:06
CEST 13:06
KST 20:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9008 users

iGware Hacking [ you decide ] reps included. - Page 31

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 35 Next All
PinkPrincess
Profile Joined July 2010
United States149 Posts
March 14 2011 22:57 GMT
#601
On March 15 2011 07:51 Azide wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2011 06:05 PinkPrincess wrote:
On March 15 2011 05:46 bLuR wrote:
How do we know those people posting confessions are real..?

Because I know the people involved and confirmed it (after initially defending them so vociferously).


With regards to that replay Protech just posted - Sorcery livestreams all his games as it is. I spoke with DxT over Facebook, and he sent me the replay of that game from their perspective. I'll post it up when I get home and have taken a look at it.

e: hi Marko
e2: and I agree that coogi looked extremely hackerish on BW for what it's worth.


The only replay worth having is from DxT's perspective as Sorcery drops from the game. I believe DxT was hacking while Sorcery was streaming.

What is the replay gonna prove from their perspective that's different from Protechs? Their in game chat? Maybe they use Skype or vent.

Last night Superninja and I played against these two twice last night and every game they would mass terran expo and feed protoss with blink stalker to start with mass gateways+upgrades into higher tech. Before they see any sign of banelings (and when they are pretty close to morphing in) Sorcery warps in like 6 sentries instead of stalkers which is their normal strategy.

And when the banelings are on the way to DxT (the idiot that he is) brings ALL sentries to his base to defend instead of splitting them up lol? And he basically plays chicken with the banelings as they are on their way to his base, he follows, then they go back to Sorcery's... he goes back to Sorcery's... all without vision.

That combined with the check for nydus and finding the two overlords at the time the nydus goes down is extremely extremely suspicious and undoubtedly hacking.

Sorcery may not be the one hacking in the games but DxT certainly is and relaying information to Sorcery somehow (skype/vent etc)

Also with the hack you can lock your screen position in the replay while looking @ opponents base so that proves nothing if they didn't directly look through fog

I haven't even watched the replay yet since I'm at work, so I can't really address your points about the game itself, but to address this part:
Sorcery's stream records his mic + the sound they get in game (at least it did when we set it up; I haven't actually been actively watching his stream or anything like that), so they'd be sort of retarded to be talking about it and broadcasting it that way.

Yes they could mute the mic and talk over the phone or via a different computer (though I don't think Sorcery has a separate computer, and I'm nearly certain about this because there are a lot of times it would've come in handy for sniping/tracking if people are searching), but that seems a lot of work.
The reason the replay will be provided is that it supposedly has some chat from early game which corroborates the claim that they knew what strategy was going to be executed against them.
Grumpity grump
Ichabod
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1659 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-14 23:14:20
March 14 2011 23:03 GMT
#602
On March 15 2011 07:56 Caliber wrote:
well said Azide

it would be interesting to see if both players would ever stream their games live instead of just 1, because that allows the other to maphack

overall, sad story that he wanted to continue his hacking career in sc2..... i guess some people never learn

I know nothing about hacking aside from what I've read in this thread and other hackers' threads , but I was under the impression that (many, some?) hacks used are third party programs, so they shouldn't actually show up if you choose to just stream starcraft (with the 'hack' on another monitor, for instance).

Edit: I can't find the relevant thread referring to a 3rd party map-hack of some sort, but here's a general thread about hacking in BW if anyone's interested:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=154717
Azide
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada566 Posts
March 14 2011 23:14 GMT
#603
On March 15 2011 08:03 Ichabod wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2011 07:56 Caliber wrote:
well said Azide

it would be interesting to see if both players would ever stream their games live instead of just 1, because that allows the other to maphack

overall, sad story that he wanted to continue his hacking career in sc2..... i guess some people never learn

I know nothing about hacking aside from what I've read in this thread and other hackers' threads , but I was under the impression that (many, some?) hacks used are third party programs, so they shouldn't actually show up if you choose to just stream starcraft (with the 'hack' on another monitor, for instance).


I believe that's possible as well.

Anyways, PinkPrincess... he could easily have changed the option to broadcast his microphone settings and turned them off. I watched his stream for a few brief minutes the odd time to see what he was playing and how many people were watching his stream etc and it is always just blasting awfully loud music and you never hear Sorcery's voice. Atleast I haven't. Have you ever heard him on the stream?
Azide and SuperNinja - Best Double Protoss 2v2 Team!
Nerski
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1095 Posts
March 14 2011 23:24 GMT
#604
If that was indeed sorcery admitting to map hacking in a post...both the accounts should be ban, I really could care less if he claims to of not map hacked on his account...there is no 100% sure way to believe him because he's done it already.

While I typically hate these posts because they are many times wrong, if he was indeed hacking on igwares account and using the hacks to his advantage as well in team games (doesn't matter if you weren't on your account if you knew your teammate was)...both accounts should be ban permanently.

Note: I didn't watch the games I'm going off the info presented in the OP.
Twitter: @GoForNerski /// Youtube: Youtube.com/nerskisc
Azide
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada566 Posts
March 14 2011 23:32 GMT
#605
On March 15 2011 07:57 PinkPrincess wrote:

I haven't even watched the replay yet since I'm at work, so I can't really address your points about the game itself, but to address this part:
Sorcery's stream records his mic + the sound they get in game (at least it did when we set it up; I haven't actually been actively watching his stream or anything like that), so they'd be sort of retarded to be talking about it and broadcasting it that way.

Yes they could mute the mic and talk over the phone or via a different computer (though I don't think Sorcery has a separate computer, and I'm nearly certain about this because there are a lot of times it would've come in handy for sniping/tracking if people are searching), but that seems a lot of work.
The reason the replay will be provided is that it supposedly has some chat from early game which corroborates the claim that they knew what strategy was going to be executed against them.


lol seriously watch it and laugh as soon as the banelings direction changes so do the sentries as they are inbetween both bases it's like an immediate response. no vision.
Azide and SuperNinja - Best Double Protoss 2v2 Team!
AlphaFerg
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States148 Posts
March 14 2011 23:48 GMT
#606
On March 15 2011 06:25 RandomRice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2011 05:46 bLuR wrote:
How do we know those people posting confessions are real..?


I can verify that the statements are legit. I took the time this weekend to meet with David Zhu to help clarify the issue for me. Both confessions are genuine.

Also, I want to put a word in for David Zhu. He was legitimately interested in helped Cal succeed in the CSL, but was unaware that alumni were prohibited from competing. All matches played under igware for the CSL were played by David(without hacks) with the exception of 1 (ace match vs Utah was apparently played by Sorcery -_-). However that is irrelevant as the matches overturned were under the basis that they were not registered Cal students(at the time ofthe season).

I cannot speak for Sorcery but based on my meeting with David, I can say that I believe him when he says that he has never hacked. He is a good, solid player(although not #1 in US quality, lol) who has a questionable choice of friends (ie Sorcery) who he allowed to get away with hacking/cheating on his igware account


Thanks for posting this. I really appreciated the effort that Cal put into the CSL matches, and the LAN, and I hate to see their name get smeared by unfortunate circumstances like this. It is a shame that you guys are out of the playoffs (though I can't admit to being a little happy that this allowed Davis to get in), but I really had a good time at the LAN, and look forward to next year's CSL. If we do end up doing any LANs down here in the cowtown, you guys will be the first to hear about it!
Aggies Fighting!
PinkPrincess
Profile Joined July 2010
United States149 Posts
March 15 2011 00:02 GMT
#607
On March 15 2011 08:48 AlphaFerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2011 06:25 RandomRice wrote:
On March 15 2011 05:46 bLuR wrote:
How do we know those people posting confessions are real..?


I can verify that the statements are legit. I took the time this weekend to meet with David Zhu to help clarify the issue for me. Both confessions are genuine.

Also, I want to put a word in for David Zhu. He was legitimately interested in helped Cal succeed in the CSL, but was unaware that alumni were prohibited from competing. All matches played under igware for the CSL were played by David(without hacks) with the exception of 1 (ace match vs Utah was apparently played by Sorcery -_-). However that is irrelevant as the matches overturned were under the basis that they were not registered Cal students(at the time ofthe season).

I cannot speak for Sorcery but based on my meeting with David, I can say that I believe him when he says that he has never hacked. He is a good, solid player(although not #1 in US quality, lol) who has a questionable choice of friends (ie Sorcery) who he allowed to get away with hacking/cheating on his igware account


Thanks for posting this. I really appreciated the effort that Cal put into the CSL matches, and the LAN, and I hate to see their name get smeared by unfortunate circumstances like this. It is a shame that you guys are out of the playoffs (though I can't admit to being a little happy that this allowed Davis to get in), but I really had a good time at the LAN, and look forward to next year's CSL. If we do end up doing any LANs down here in the cowtown, you guys will be the first to hear about it!

By the way, I just spoke to Sorcery, and he said that he played all the CSL games for David Zhu, not just that one ace match against Utah.

I assume if one had the replays handy, it would be relatively easy to compare hotkeys and the such. I don't know where the CSL replays are, however.
Grumpity grump
Azide
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada566 Posts
March 15 2011 00:07 GMT
#608
On March 15 2011 09:02 PinkPrincess wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2011 08:48 AlphaFerg wrote:
On March 15 2011 06:25 RandomRice wrote:
On March 15 2011 05:46 bLuR wrote:
How do we know those people posting confessions are real..?


I can verify that the statements are legit. I took the time this weekend to meet with David Zhu to help clarify the issue for me. Both confessions are genuine.

Also, I want to put a word in for David Zhu. He was legitimately interested in helped Cal succeed in the CSL, but was unaware that alumni were prohibited from competing. All matches played under igware for the CSL were played by David(without hacks) with the exception of 1 (ace match vs Utah was apparently played by Sorcery -_-). However that is irrelevant as the matches overturned were under the basis that they were not registered Cal students(at the time ofthe season).

I cannot speak for Sorcery but based on my meeting with David, I can say that I believe him when he says that he has never hacked. He is a good, solid player(although not #1 in US quality, lol) who has a questionable choice of friends (ie Sorcery) who he allowed to get away with hacking/cheating on his igware account


Thanks for posting this. I really appreciated the effort that Cal put into the CSL matches, and the LAN, and I hate to see their name get smeared by unfortunate circumstances like this. It is a shame that you guys are out of the playoffs (though I can't admit to being a little happy that this allowed Davis to get in), but I really had a good time at the LAN, and look forward to next year's CSL. If we do end up doing any LANs down here in the cowtown, you guys will be the first to hear about it!

By the way, I just spoke to Sorcery, and he said that he played all the CSL games for David Zhu, not just that one ace match against Utah.

I assume if one had the replays handy, it would be relatively easy to compare hotkeys and the such. I don't know where the CSL replays are, however.



lol So what David told this man is a complete and utter lie and it was Sorcery in all of the games. Don't believe a word either of them says
Azide and SuperNinja - Best Double Protoss 2v2 Team!
Sein
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1811 Posts
March 15 2011 00:09 GMT
#609
On March 15 2011 09:02 PinkPrincess wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2011 08:48 AlphaFerg wrote:
On March 15 2011 06:25 RandomRice wrote:
On March 15 2011 05:46 bLuR wrote:
How do we know those people posting confessions are real..?


I can verify that the statements are legit. I took the time this weekend to meet with David Zhu to help clarify the issue for me. Both confessions are genuine.

Also, I want to put a word in for David Zhu. He was legitimately interested in helped Cal succeed in the CSL, but was unaware that alumni were prohibited from competing. All matches played under igware for the CSL were played by David(without hacks) with the exception of 1 (ace match vs Utah was apparently played by Sorcery -_-). However that is irrelevant as the matches overturned were under the basis that they were not registered Cal students(at the time ofthe season).

I cannot speak for Sorcery but based on my meeting with David, I can say that I believe him when he says that he has never hacked. He is a good, solid player(although not #1 in US quality, lol) who has a questionable choice of friends (ie Sorcery) who he allowed to get away with hacking/cheating on his igware account


Thanks for posting this. I really appreciated the effort that Cal put into the CSL matches, and the LAN, and I hate to see their name get smeared by unfortunate circumstances like this. It is a shame that you guys are out of the playoffs (though I can't admit to being a little happy that this allowed Davis to get in), but I really had a good time at the LAN, and look forward to next year's CSL. If we do end up doing any LANs down here in the cowtown, you guys will be the first to hear about it!

By the way, I just spoke to Sorcery, and he said that he played all the CSL games for David Zhu, not just that one ace match against Utah.

I assume if one had the replays handy, it would be relatively easy to compare hotkeys and the such. I don't know where the CSL replays are, however.


RandomRice, see what I mean when I said it's very difficult to believe anything David Zhu says? Same goes for Josh Price, but I don't see what he has to gain by lying that he helped David Zhu cheating in CSL.
AlphaFerg
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States148 Posts
March 15 2011 00:10 GMT
#610
On March 15 2011 09:02 PinkPrincess wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2011 08:48 AlphaFerg wrote:
On March 15 2011 06:25 RandomRice wrote:
On March 15 2011 05:46 bLuR wrote:
How do we know those people posting confessions are real..?


I can verify that the statements are legit. I took the time this weekend to meet with David Zhu to help clarify the issue for me. Both confessions are genuine.

Also, I want to put a word in for David Zhu. He was legitimately interested in helped Cal succeed in the CSL, but was unaware that alumni were prohibited from competing. All matches played under igware for the CSL were played by David(without hacks) with the exception of 1 (ace match vs Utah was apparently played by Sorcery -_-). However that is irrelevant as the matches overturned were under the basis that they were not registered Cal students(at the time ofthe season).

I cannot speak for Sorcery but based on my meeting with David, I can say that I believe him when he says that he has never hacked. He is a good, solid player(although not #1 in US quality, lol) who has a questionable choice of friends (ie Sorcery) who he allowed to get away with hacking/cheating on his igware account


Thanks for posting this. I really appreciated the effort that Cal put into the CSL matches, and the LAN, and I hate to see their name get smeared by unfortunate circumstances like this. It is a shame that you guys are out of the playoffs (though I can't admit to being a little happy that this allowed Davis to get in), but I really had a good time at the LAN, and look forward to next year's CSL. If we do end up doing any LANs down here in the cowtown, you guys will be the first to hear about it!

By the way, I just spoke to Sorcery, and he said that he played all the CSL games for David Zhu, not just that one ace match against Utah.

I assume if one had the replays handy, it would be relatively easy to compare hotkeys and the such. I don't know where the CSL replays are, however.


It honestly doesn't matter that much, Cal got punished and it serves as a good warning to all teams to make sure they know who is playing for them. I was just trying to thank RandomRice and the rest of the innocent Cal team members who are having to deal with all of this, because I feel that they are one of the teams that have gone above and beyond just being a team that plays in the CSL, and rather are helping the CSL grow and become even greater.
Aggies Fighting!
Azide
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada566 Posts
March 15 2011 00:14 GMT
#611
You're right it doesn't matter anymore. Just further proof that you can't believe a word that comes out of their mouth even in person he has no guts + honor to tell the truth. How pathetic
Azide and SuperNinja - Best Double Protoss 2v2 Team!
Sein
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1811 Posts
March 15 2011 00:18 GMT
#612
On March 15 2011 09:10 AlphaFerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2011 09:02 PinkPrincess wrote:
On March 15 2011 08:48 AlphaFerg wrote:
On March 15 2011 06:25 RandomRice wrote:
On March 15 2011 05:46 bLuR wrote:
How do we know those people posting confessions are real..?


I can verify that the statements are legit. I took the time this weekend to meet with David Zhu to help clarify the issue for me. Both confessions are genuine.

Also, I want to put a word in for David Zhu. He was legitimately interested in helped Cal succeed in the CSL, but was unaware that alumni were prohibited from competing. All matches played under igware for the CSL were played by David(without hacks) with the exception of 1 (ace match vs Utah was apparently played by Sorcery -_-). However that is irrelevant as the matches overturned were under the basis that they were not registered Cal students(at the time ofthe season).

I cannot speak for Sorcery but based on my meeting with David, I can say that I believe him when he says that he has never hacked. He is a good, solid player(although not #1 in US quality, lol) who has a questionable choice of friends (ie Sorcery) who he allowed to get away with hacking/cheating on his igware account


Thanks for posting this. I really appreciated the effort that Cal put into the CSL matches, and the LAN, and I hate to see their name get smeared by unfortunate circumstances like this. It is a shame that you guys are out of the playoffs (though I can't admit to being a little happy that this allowed Davis to get in), but I really had a good time at the LAN, and look forward to next year's CSL. If we do end up doing any LANs down here in the cowtown, you guys will be the first to hear about it!

By the way, I just spoke to Sorcery, and he said that he played all the CSL games for David Zhu, not just that one ace match against Utah.

I assume if one had the replays handy, it would be relatively easy to compare hotkeys and the such. I don't know where the CSL replays are, however.


It honestly doesn't matter that much, Cal got punished and it serves as a good warning to all teams to make sure they know who is playing for them. I was just trying to thank RandomRice and the rest of the innocent Cal team members who are having to deal with all of this, because I feel that they are one of the teams that have gone above and beyond just being a team that plays in the CSL, and rather are helping the CSL grow and become even greater.


It doesn't matter for CSL, but it does send a message to people not to trust anything David Zhu says even in person.
HowSoOnIsNow
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada480 Posts
March 15 2011 00:27 GMT
#613
On March 15 2011 07:18 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2011 07:12 HowSoOnIsNow wrote:

And you know, if you got an Ace match, and you let someone play for you, that`s officially cheating right there. And not only it`s cheating, its cowardly cheating, because he uses Sorcery to hack.

That right there, is why people arent taking Esports seriously. There`s nothing to stop those shit from doing it.


To be fair, the fact that the community blacklists and casts out the cheaters and hackers, no matter how revered they once were (like Savior, even), shows that it is something to be taken seriously. It's handled the same in any sport or activity.

I think the reason that e-sports isn't taken seriously is because it's *just video games*, and it therefore has that negative stigma attached to it. The whole "rotting your brain" nonsense, rather than "doing something constructive".

We need to overcome that negative (and false) reputation in order to make e-sports bigger.

That being said, the existence of hackers and cheaters doesn't make any tournament for any activity or sport look good, and so Blizzard needs to crack down on these guys big time.



SaviOr was a bonjwa. He dropped game on purpose. They dont have any skills. Lets not even do the comparative
Real mens play Zerg.. Startale fighting.
RandomRice
Profile Joined January 2011
United States303 Posts
March 15 2011 00:31 GMT
#614
On March 15 2011 09:02 PinkPrincess wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2011 08:48 AlphaFerg wrote:
On March 15 2011 06:25 RandomRice wrote:
On March 15 2011 05:46 bLuR wrote:
How do we know those people posting confessions are real..?


I can verify that the statements are legit. I took the time this weekend to meet with David Zhu to help clarify the issue for me. Both confessions are genuine.

Also, I want to put a word in for David Zhu. He was legitimately interested in helped Cal succeed in the CSL, but was unaware that alumni were prohibited from competing. All matches played under igware for the CSL were played by David(without hacks) with the exception of 1 (ace match vs Utah was apparently played by Sorcery -_-). However that is irrelevant as the matches overturned were under the basis that they were not registered Cal students(at the time ofthe season).

I cannot speak for Sorcery but based on my meeting with David, I can say that I believe him when he says that he has never hacked. He is a good, solid player(although not #1 in US quality, lol) who has a questionable choice of friends (ie Sorcery) who he allowed to get away with hacking/cheating on his igware account


Thanks for posting this. I really appreciated the effort that Cal put into the CSL matches, and the LAN, and I hate to see their name get smeared by unfortunate circumstances like this. It is a shame that you guys are out of the playoffs (though I can't admit to being a little happy that this allowed Davis to get in), but I really had a good time at the LAN, and look forward to next year's CSL. If we do end up doing any LANs down here in the cowtown, you guys will be the first to hear about it!

By the way, I just spoke to Sorcery, and he said that he played all the CSL games for David Zhu, not just that one ace match against Utah.

I assume if one had the replays handy, it would be relatively easy to compare hotkeys and the such. I don't know where the CSL replays are, however.


Well fuck. Thats all i have to say about it.
avilo
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States4100 Posts
March 15 2011 00:34 GMT
#615
i dunno about mher's in SC2, but what I think is more common is probably people that cheat from watching streams or getting information from someone outside of their game msging them shit while in stream. Watching a few tournaments and having it happen a few times to me makes me think this has happened more than we think...and I always hear a few streamers mentioning the idiots that do this.
Sup
aike
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1629 Posts
March 15 2011 01:12 GMT
#616
How could a noob like you ever know a map hacker? Because he defends your cheese you call him hacker? nice.

User was temp banned for this post.
Wahaha
101toss
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
3232 Posts
March 15 2011 02:08 GMT
#617
On March 15 2011 10:12 aike wrote:
How could a noob like you ever know a map hacker? Because he defends your cheese you call him hacker? nice.

You should actually read the OP.
Math doesn't kill champions and neither do wards
aike
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1629 Posts
March 15 2011 02:11 GMT
#618
On March 15 2011 11:08 101toss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2011 10:12 aike wrote:
How could a noob like you ever know a map hacker? Because he defends your cheese you call him hacker? nice.

You should actually read the OP.


I did, and then I played the OP twice in a row and he cheeses both games lololol.
Wahaha
eecs4ever
Profile Joined July 2010
United States106 Posts
March 15 2011 04:00 GMT
#619
wouldnt it be nice blizzard could just put a life time ban on David Zhu, Josh Price, and whoever DxT is?
If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. SO REMEMBER TO SCOUT ! -Sun Tzu
Subversion
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
South Africa3627 Posts
March 15 2011 04:07 GMT
#620
On March 14 2011 03:20 TT1 wrote:
WTF why do i randomly always get mentioned in these threads


You made your bed dude.
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 35 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko287
SpeCial 77
ProTech38
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15597
firebathero 2332
Bisu 1007
Hyuk 656
Horang2 501
Larva 313
BeSt 258
Light 211
Mini 203
EffOrt 148
[ Show more ]
Soma 130
Rush 101
Leta 89
Barracks 78
ZerO 68
Mong 61
Pusan 54
Killer 49
ToSsGirL 42
Sharp 39
Shinee 36
Snow 33
Aegong 31
Mind 29
NaDa 27
Sexy 26
sorry 21
Bale 20
Hm[arnc] 19
zelot 18
Sacsri 16
Noble 15
Terrorterran 14
JulyZerg 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Dota 2
XaKoH 296
Fuzer 181
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss876
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1141
Khaldor1033
Other Games
gofns30388
singsing1935
olofmeister1117
B2W.Neo244
Mew2King84
Livibee65
ArmadaUGS39
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream191
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH121
• StrangeGG 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
1h 55m
OSC
10h 55m
CranKy Ducklings
22h 55m
Online Event
23h 55m
FEL
1d 4h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 5h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 7h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 22h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.