• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:39
CEST 11:39
KST 18:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8435 users

iGware Hacking [ you decide ] reps included. - Page 33

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 Next All
Mindset
Profile Joined May 2010
United States6 Posts
March 15 2011 19:19 GMT
#641
SecretA5DC you are pathetic =*( I am not defending Sorcery in any way shape or form. He did admit to hacking but gave his friends and allies a sincere apology in which I accepted. He is now streaming all of his games to try and clear his name and gain back the respect he once had. Im sure his reputation is tarnished for good, however please do not try and bring down everyone he allied accusing them of having hack. I've been a long time brood war player under sE)suzuki and never once hacked in my 12 year carrer as a starcraft player. Obviously it ruins the game and is frowned upon by many. SecretA5DC I was streaming our games on justin.tv which auto records all your streaming sessions. So if you feel the need to rewatch our games from my own personal perspective, visit www.justin.tv/mindsettv. Manner up kid.
ROOTdrewbie
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1392 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-15 19:52:25
March 15 2011 19:44 GMT
#642
I can confirm that Mindset is a hacker, I allied him thousands of times in broodwar, and I'm pretty sure he hacked every game, because one time I saw him talking to fleem in Ladder 2x2, who is a known hacker. Also we are about 500-150 / 165-15 on 2 different accounts, and obviously we couldn't have done that without Mindset hacking.

Mindset is actually good man, he is not a hacker, he was accomplished 1v1 and 2v2 in broodwar, and he plays the game for fun, its not fun being a hacker, we don't care about our stats, playing our best and beating good teams is a good feeling, which gets spoiled by hacking.

So, in closing... SecretADC you are a stupid newbie, don't call my friend and ally a hacker.
Oh yea btw he actually streamed the game where he raped you LOL, maybe next time before you cry hack when you lose you should actually do a little research and check if he has a stream before you go around looking like a fool.
www.root-gaming.com
Mindset
Profile Joined May 2010
United States6 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-15 20:16:05
March 15 2011 19:50 GMT
#643
I love drewbie;)
laLAlA[uC]
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada963 Posts
March 15 2011 19:54 GMT
#644
He edited his post (:
He's defending you mindset.
I'm an old man now
Rotodyne
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United States2263 Posts
March 15 2011 19:54 GMT
#645
I just watched a replay of iGware vs. myself in a 2v2 and it was the most blatant display of hacking you could ever have, all before the time it took my first pylon to finish. I wish I posted that rep when people were still debating whether iGware was a hacker. He completely dodged my first scouting probe when he didn't even know which side I was on.
I can only play starcraft when I am shit canned. IPXZERG is a god.
Rotodyne
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United States2263 Posts
March 15 2011 19:56 GMT
#646
On March 16 2011 03:44 SecretA5DC wrote:
The guy claims to have never known about Sorcery maphacking. Yet he has 196+35 games played with him on 2vs2, dozens more on 3vs3 even up until yesterday.

Sounds pretty fishy to me. But if there's more people with the PinkPrincess syndrome in this post willing to defend him, more power to them I guess.


And you have McCarthy syndrome, that's almost as bad.
I can only play starcraft when I am shit canned. IPXZERG is a god.
namedplayer
Profile Joined June 2010
844 Posts
March 15 2011 20:27 GMT
#647
whatwillhappen if players in TSLhacks?
You know what I'm talking about
AeonStrife
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States918 Posts
March 15 2011 20:34 GMT
#648
On March 16 2011 05:27 namedplayer wrote:
whatwillhappen if players in TSLhacks?


Good question. We may never know. How will we know people won't hack in NASL? With $100,000 on the line, I wouldn't doubt. I know they have online matches as well.
Whats worse...US Poltics or SC2 Balance Talks...
ranjutan
Profile Joined November 2010
United States636 Posts
March 15 2011 20:36 GMT
#649
On March 16 2011 05:27 namedplayer wrote:
whatwillhappen if players in TSLhacks?

Probably they'd be banned from all future teamliquid events. I remember when people were caught cheating in the qualification ladder for previous TSLs they were banned from TSL3 + all TL events for a year or so. I suspect it'd be only more serious if it happened in the real event.
Kinda offtopic though...
http://i53.tinypic.com/1r3j0p.gif
PowerDes
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States520 Posts
March 15 2011 20:38 GMT
#650


+ Show Spoiler +
On March 16 2011 03:14 SecretA5DC wrote:
Found this to be a little amusing.

[image loading]

Checked the replay. He goes Double Racks at his Expo and magically knows where I am... So after some additional investigation.

[image loading]
[image loading]

I just happened to pick a few random games out of his long 2vs2 win streak from a day ago.

[image loading]

Seems like everyone related to this Sorcery person has access to hacks. GG ladder.



Mindset doesn't hack. Your evidence is inconclusive and you have only succeeded in embarassing yourself.
twitch.tv/PowerDes
m3rciless
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1476 Posts
March 15 2011 20:43 GMT
#651
On March 16 2011 05:27 namedplayer wrote:
whatwillhappen if players in TSLhacks?


TL staff will catch and destroy them. People were caught for even the smallest thing in the TSL2 prelims and that was 1000x more games to look through. Every game in the TSL3 will be scrutinized over and over. No one would be stupid enough to hack. In addition, the games will not be streamed live, so more simple stream cheating or friend cheating also will not be possible. TSL3 will not have any abuse of any kind, rest assured.
White-Ra fighting!
CookieMaker
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada880 Posts
March 15 2011 20:45 GMT
#652
If caught cheating in TSL it will be auto-disqualification. The games are not being streamed live (as stated on SOTG) to prevent stream cheating and I can only assume that with such a MASSIVE prize pool they can spare some change for good replay-analysis referees. As for players other than the competitors playing on the accounts in the tournament, I ask one question.

Who the hell would MC, Jinro, Nestea etc. pick to play in their place?
Micro your Macro
ucbEntilZha
Profile Joined May 2010
United States96 Posts
March 15 2011 21:23 GMT
#653
Although I think it is good that iGware/Sorcery have been exposed as hackers, I feel like this thread should be closed. It served its purpose and now is just a place for flaming, personal attacks, and claims of other hackers. The goal of this thread was to examine whether or not iGware/Sorcery were hackers. Proof (albeit some circumstantial) and a confession from both players (conclusive) was given. There is nothing more to be done now that they are proven hackers and Blizz knows about it.

I learned a lot from this as a UCBerkeley CSL coordinator, but as I keep roaming TL.net, this thread just seems to stay alive and I check it. It has devolved into worthless discussion. Mod, I think you should close this thread and advise those who wish to accuse other players of hacking to make their own thread with solid proof or go to the hacker database.
UC Berkeley CSL | http://www.cstarleague.com/league/teams/76 | follow us at justin.tv/ucberkeleycsl
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46478 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-15 21:24:24
March 15 2011 21:23 GMT
#654
On March 16 2011 04:44 drewbie.root wrote:
I can confirm that Mindset is a hacker, I allied him thousands of times in broodwar, and I'm pretty sure he hacked every game, because one time I saw him talking to fleem in Ladder 2x2, who is a known hacker. Also we are about 500-150 / 165-15 on 2 different accounts, and obviously we couldn't have done that without Mindset hacking.

Mindset is actually good man, he is not a hacker, he was accomplished 1v1 and 2v2 in broodwar, and he plays the game for fun, its not fun being a hacker, we don't care about our stats, playing our best and beating good teams is a good feeling, which gets spoiled by hacking.

So, in closing... SecretADC you are a stupid newbie, don't call my friend and ally a hacker.
Oh yea btw he actually streamed the game where he raped you LOL, maybe next time before you cry hack when you lose you should actually do a little research and check if he has a stream before you go around looking like a fool.


Drewbie gets +5/+5, flying, trample, and protection from all creatures until the end of the game.
Tap Drewbie: Destroy target noob. He can't be regenerated.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
ProTech
Profile Joined November 2010
United States496 Posts
March 15 2011 21:40 GMT
#655
On March 16 2011 06:23 EnderPR wrote:
Although I think it is good that iGware/Sorcery have been exposed as hackers, I feel like this thread should be closed. It served its purpose and now is just a place for flaming, personal attacks, and claims of other hackers. The goal of this thread was to examine whether or not iGware/Sorcery were hackers. Proof (albeit some circumstantial) and a confession from both players (conclusive) was given. There is nothing more to be done now that they are proven hackers and Blizz knows about it.

I learned a lot from this as a UCBerkeley CSL coordinator, but as I keep roaming TL.net, this thread just seems to stay alive and I check it. It has devolved into worthless discussion. Mod, I think you should close this thread and advise those who wish to accuse other players of hacking to make their own thread with solid proof or go to the hacker database.




Ender of public relations.
Zeke50100
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States2220 Posts
March 15 2011 22:18 GMT
#656
Drewbie obviously hacks as well, and is covering up for his hacker buddy. Don't trust anything they say. It's the only reason he's managed to do so well.
Sein
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1811 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-15 22:25:13
March 15 2011 22:24 GMT
#657
On March 16 2011 06:23 EnderPR wrote:
Although I think it is good that iGware/Sorcery have been exposed as hackers, I feel like this thread should be closed. It served its purpose and now is just a place for flaming, personal attacks, and claims of other hackers. The goal of this thread was to examine whether or not iGware/Sorcery were hackers. Proof (albeit some circumstantial) and a confession from both players (conclusive) was given. There is nothing more to be done now that they are proven hackers and Blizz knows about it.

I learned a lot from this as a UCBerkeley CSL coordinator, but as I keep roaming TL.net, this thread just seems to stay alive and I check it. It has devolved into worthless discussion. Mod, I think you should close this thread and advise those who wish to accuse other players of hacking to make their own thread with solid proof or go to the hacker database.


I don't think this thread should be closed until Blizzard actually bans those two. If this thread is forced to sink, then people other that the ones who were directly involved or closely followed this situation will slowly forget or not know this has happened at all.

What does need to happen here, is keeping the thread strictly on David Zhu/Josh Price and prevent people from turning this into "THIS GUYS HACKS TOO" thread. I don't think that's a difficult task.
ucbEntilZha
Profile Joined May 2010
United States96 Posts
March 15 2011 22:28 GMT
#658
On March 16 2011 07:24 Sein wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2011 06:23 EnderPR wrote:
Although I think it is good that iGware/Sorcery have been exposed as hackers, I feel like this thread should be closed. It served its purpose and now is just a place for flaming, personal attacks, and claims of other hackers. The goal of this thread was to examine whether or not iGware/Sorcery were hackers. Proof (albeit some circumstantial) and a confession from both players (conclusive) was given. There is nothing more to be done now that they are proven hackers and Blizz knows about it.

I learned a lot from this as a UCBerkeley CSL coordinator, but as I keep roaming TL.net, this thread just seems to stay alive and I check it. It has devolved into worthless discussion. Mod, I think you should close this thread and advise those who wish to accuse other players of hacking to make their own thread with solid proof or go to the hacker database.


I don't think this thread should be closed until Blizzard actually bans those two. If this thread is forced to sink, then people other that the ones who were directly involved or closely followed this situation will slowly forget or not know this has happened at all.

What does need to happen here, is keeping the thread strictly on David Zhu/Josh Price and prevent people from turning this into "THIS GUYS HACKS TOO" thread. I don't think that's a difficult task.

If I am not mistaken, Blizz issues mass bans rather than one at at time. If that is true, there is no telling how long it is until the next set of bans. It is exactly what you mentioned, that the discussion has derailed that is why I think the thread has outlived its usefulness.

Also ProTech, although I appreciate your finding of these hackers especially since they made our event worse, being condescending does not help your cause.
UC Berkeley CSL | http://www.cstarleague.com/league/teams/76 | follow us at justin.tv/ucberkeleycsl
101toss
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
3232 Posts
March 15 2011 22:31 GMT
#659
On March 16 2011 07:28 EnderPR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2011 07:24 Sein wrote:
On March 16 2011 06:23 EnderPR wrote:
Although I think it is good that iGware/Sorcery have been exposed as hackers, I feel like this thread should be closed. It served its purpose and now is just a place for flaming, personal attacks, and claims of other hackers. The goal of this thread was to examine whether or not iGware/Sorcery were hackers. Proof (albeit some circumstantial) and a confession from both players (conclusive) was given. There is nothing more to be done now that they are proven hackers and Blizz knows about it.

I learned a lot from this as a UCBerkeley CSL coordinator, but as I keep roaming TL.net, this thread just seems to stay alive and I check it. It has devolved into worthless discussion. Mod, I think you should close this thread and advise those who wish to accuse other players of hacking to make their own thread with solid proof or go to the hacker database.


I don't think this thread should be closed until Blizzard actually bans those two. If this thread is forced to sink, then people other that the ones who were directly involved or closely followed this situation will slowly forget or not know this has happened at all.

What does need to happen here, is keeping the thread strictly on David Zhu/Josh Price and prevent people from turning this into "THIS GUYS HACKS TOO" thread. I don't think that's a difficult task.

If I am not mistaken, Blizz issues mass bans rather than one at at time. If that is true, there is no telling how long it is until the next set of bans. It is exactly what you mentioned, that the discussion has derailed that is why I think the thread has outlived its usefulness.

Also ProTech, although I appreciate your finding of these hackers especially since they made our event worse, being condescending does not help your cause.

They indeed ban in waves, which usually have intervals of several weeks. It may be a while till we see these hackers banned (if they were reported)
Math doesn't kill champions and neither do wards
SkCom
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada229 Posts
March 15 2011 22:37 GMT
#660
On March 16 2011 03:14 SecretA5DC wrote:
Found this to be a little amusing.


Checked the replay. He goes Double Racks at his Expo and magically knows where I am... So after some additional investigation.



I just happened to pick a few random games out of his long 2vs2 win streak from a day ago.


Seems like everyone related to this Sorcery person has access to hacks. GG ladder.


not nearly proof enough
and as drewbie pointed out, you're probably just bitter for losing, since the guy streams a lot and even streamed a game where he beat you
see, this is why you can never believe anyone calling others hackers for the first time, you never know if it's genuine or just a hate move
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2354
firebathero 2222
Bisu 614
Hyuk 408
BeSt 124
Larva 96
EffOrt 91
Killer 91
Sexy 90
Leta 89
[ Show more ]
Soma 84
Dewaltoss 81
ZerO 63
ToSsGirL 54
Light 45
soO 39
Yoon 35
Sharp 34
Aegong 29
Bale 22
Sacsri 19
Shinee 18
NaDa 15
sorry 15
Rush 14
Hm[arnc] 13
JulyZerg 12
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Fuzer 142
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1131
byalli815
kRYSTAL_24
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor962
crisheroes541
Other Games
gofns32083
singsing1534
olofmeister1016
ceh9662
Mew2King87
ArmadaUGS55
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream168
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2346
League of Legends
• Stunt463
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
3h 21m
OSC
12h 21m
CranKy Ducklings
1d
Online Event
1d 1h
FEL
1d 6h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.