• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:46
CEST 12:46
KST 19:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9186 users

[Q&A] Official NASL Thread - Page 49

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 100 Next
Before you post, read the title of this thread slowly and out loud.
Z-R0E
Profile Joined April 2009
United States147 Posts
February 24 2011 19:01 GMT
#961
On February 25 2011 03:55 dAPhREAk wrote:
I actually want to read the Q&A for this threat, but I have to wade through dozens of pages of garbage. If you don't like NASL or incontrol, dont watch it, but don't ruin it for the rest of us.

Despite my urges to simply put something like "QFT", I recognize this is TL and that sort of thing doesn't fly. This thread has gotten so ridiculous and worthless, it might as well be in the strategy forum. iNcontroL has apologized for being the worst person on the whole planet and ruining everyone's life (or whatever hyperbole people are saying), and has said he'll watch his behavior more in the future. There's no much more to say on the topic, let's drop it and try to put the thread back on track.
The Z-g0d http://atZinc.org
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
February 24 2011 19:01 GMT
#962
On February 25 2011 03:59 floor exercise wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2011 03:45 iNcontroL wrote:
floor exercise I can totally understand your fervent anger with me. We've interacted on TL in the past and you were equally abrasive. If you didn't like my first apology how did the next 3 measure up? I clearly say I was wrong and it won't happen again. Did you want to just continue trying to find a way to assume I was doing more wrong?

You don't see the issue with having a three stage apology where you slowly admit more and more guilt as though you are more interested in reaching a compromise where enough people are satisfied than you are at realizing the megalomaniacal insanity of going out of your way to punish people who speak ill of you and blaming some conspiracy of nerds for your actions?

Have we truly had interactions in the past? I honestly don't recall. You seem to keep a list of everyone who has ever disagreed with you or something.

I mean could it possibly be, after tearing apart event after event and cherishing your role as lead asshole on SOTG, that people just might actually be skeptical that you are the one to lead us to the esports promised land? Is that such an absurd concept to wrap your head around. That when all you can really do is put others down, you might not be the greatest spokesperson for something with such grandiose intentions as the NASL?

I know, you are just "keepin it real" and "putting yourself out there" and you aren't a "call center personality" whatever that is, but how come you're the only one in the entire community who's allowed to put themselves out there without belonging to a conspiracy with the sole intent of bringing you down?


Alright dude. What would you like me to do?
Dr. Von Derful
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States363 Posts
February 24 2011 19:01 GMT
#963
On February 25 2011 03:51 iNcontroL wrote:
I was joking with one of my friends on skype about that. I've made that joke many times in the past.

I remember now that everyone was watching.

I will stop joking on my stream.


that's the draw back of having your face on something that has big dollars on it. You have to become the giant teddy bear you resemble. You're going to have to keep all the sarcasm, jokes, and edgy tone to your close circle of friends. It's a shame it has to be like that, but if you don't, you end up in the situation you're in now.

You fucked up and now you have to take some flak for it, that's the life you've walked in to. It's best to just apologize and move on. You don't need to say you'll never do something again and make any promise to the people throwing feces or even the people loyal to you. You can appease everyone by just playing it safe (tame humor) and making NASL take E-Sports to the next level.

Just try being more concise and brief, in these situations, words can be your enemy.
GizmoPT
Profile Joined May 2010
Portugal3040 Posts
February 24 2011 19:01 GMT
#964
ye incontrol is the face of nasl but arent we the face of the starcraft community ? look at the crap we are talking here... lets not make our community look bad please.
Snipers Promod & Micro Arena Creator in SC2 Arcade - Portuguese Community Admin for SC2, HotS and Overwatch - Ex-Portugal SC2 Team Manager, Ex- Copenhagen Wolves and Grow uP Gaming Manager in SC2. Just Playing games now!
449
Profile Joined October 2010
United States53 Posts
February 24 2011 19:02 GMT
#965
It's over, E-sports is finished.
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-24 19:04:42
February 24 2011 19:02 GMT
#966
A vocal minority isn't going to cause any "further actions" to be taken. Please do not attempt to overstate your importance; people who know about what transpired, not to mentioned cared, have no relevance to at all to the "growth of esports". Naturally, if his explanation will allow this thread to move on to more important things, the opportunity should be embraced.
Alizee-
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States845 Posts
February 24 2011 19:03 GMT
#967
On February 25 2011 03:51 iNcontroL wrote:
I was joking with one of my friends on skype about that. I've made that joke many times in the past.

I remember now that everyone was watching.

I will stop joking on my stream.


As much as you're trying to clear the air and get everyone to not just move on, but move forward, that's a being rather passive aggressive in your use of sarcasm. Let it go, move forward, and always recognize what you represent.
Strength behind the Pride
floor exercise
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada5847 Posts
February 24 2011 19:03 GMT
#968
On February 25 2011 04:01 iNcontroL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2011 03:59 floor exercise wrote:
On February 25 2011 03:45 iNcontroL wrote:
floor exercise I can totally understand your fervent anger with me. We've interacted on TL in the past and you were equally abrasive. If you didn't like my first apology how did the next 3 measure up? I clearly say I was wrong and it won't happen again. Did you want to just continue trying to find a way to assume I was doing more wrong?

You don't see the issue with having a three stage apology where you slowly admit more and more guilt as though you are more interested in reaching a compromise where enough people are satisfied than you are at realizing the megalomaniacal insanity of going out of your way to punish people who speak ill of you and blaming some conspiracy of nerds for your actions?

Have we truly had interactions in the past? I honestly don't recall. You seem to keep a list of everyone who has ever disagreed with you or something.

I mean could it possibly be, after tearing apart event after event and cherishing your role as lead asshole on SOTG, that people just might actually be skeptical that you are the one to lead us to the esports promised land? Is that such an absurd concept to wrap your head around. That when all you can really do is put others down, you might not be the greatest spokesperson for something with such grandiose intentions as the NASL?

I know, you are just "keepin it real" and "putting yourself out there" and you aren't a "call center personality" whatever that is, but how come you're the only one in the entire community who's allowed to put themselves out there without belonging to a conspiracy with the sole intent of bringing you down?


Alright dude. What would you like me to do?


Not let your ego fuck this up for starters
vyyye
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden3917 Posts
February 24 2011 19:04 GMT
#969
Correct me if I'm out of line here, not sure if I entered the Q&A thread.

Anyhow, wondering if there's any backup plan in the event that JTV goes down the gutter for large game X? There has obviously been issues with every large streaming website when numbers go skyhigh and no matter how much preparation is done it seems that the stream will die/lag horribly at one time or another, hell even GSL has had similar issues.

As horrible as Octoshape is I prefer having it as an option when the 'main stream' isn't functioning properly. Not really suggesting Octoshape which has its' own issues, merely an example. Tl;dr, any backup plans if JTV can't cope?
vdek
Profile Joined May 2010
United States267 Posts
February 24 2011 19:04 GMT
#970
On February 25 2011 03:59 floor exercise wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2011 03:45 iNcontroL wrote:
floor exercise I can totally understand your fervent anger with me. We've interacted on TL in the past and you were equally abrasive. If you didn't like my first apology how did the next 3 measure up? I clearly say I was wrong and it won't happen again. Did you want to just continue trying to find a way to assume I was doing more wrong?
I mean could it possibly be, after tearing apart event after event and cherishing your role as lead asshole on SOTG, that people just might actually be skeptical that you are the one to lead us to the esports promised land? Is that such an absurd concept to wrap your head around. That when all you can really do is put others down, you might not be the greatest spokesperson for something with such grandiose intentions as the NASL?


It's a Starcraft tournament, not the second coming of the Christ...
confusedcrib
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1307 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-24 19:08:01
February 24 2011 19:05 GMT
#971
I didn't know the Starcraft community would have paparrazzi, maybe incontrol should dub over gaga people like her right?
1. Don't take his personal discussions as a public statement (this is well illustrated by the idra sound clip)
2. He just began streaming, give him a break on the gom stuff, I was restreaming a few days ago when he was and legitimately did not know it was against the rules and my stream was disabled after and I apologized and told TL that I wasn't aware of the legality issues and my came back up, I have no doubt that this is what happened to him.
3. Try to appreciate that whether or not you like him he puts out a ton of content for the community and you should respect him for that at least (similar to my view on husky, although I do not like him I appreciate him helping e-sports grow).
Thank you for the NASL Geoff, my only word of advice is that sarcasm comes from the Greek word sarcaso which means "to tear flesh." I think this sums up how the people you specifically are sarcastic to feel, and now that you are in the public light be very careful of when you are using it. I really hope we can get back to the q and a now. My question:

Are there or will there be any volunteer/internship opportunities for us college students that would like to help out?
I'm a writer for TeamLiquid, you've probably heard of me
TLOBrian
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States453 Posts
February 24 2011 19:05 GMT
#972
On February 25 2011 03:55 iNcontroL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2011 03:51 TLOBrian wrote:
On February 25 2011 03:37 iNcontroL wrote:
why did you ignore all the parts where I said everything I did was wrong and I am sorry?


Look, to me it sounds like you apologized to TL staff, and Jtv staff.

If it was meant as an apology to e-sports as a whole, I'm sorry for my brashness. I just don't want esports to suffer because of this fiasco, and that is why I'm being so hard on you.I'm a big fan of you iNcontrol, that's why I'm being so hard on you. What really disturbed me is that comment about your fame. I'm going to love there being an NASL, I just want it to be represented properly, and not have the rest of the world laugh at a failed tournament. I don't want your personal issues to interfere with the success of this organization. ESPECIALLY after you hyped it soooo much, and got everyones hopes up. It's just a sickening blow to the moral of people that wish for a huge foreigner scene. Personally, my heart sank, my stomach became queasy when I heard of what you did. Even if you apologized, I'm so afraid of Esports in the west being effected by this.

Maybe I'm just paranoid.

Keep doing the good work, and I'm glad that you really legitimately listened to our concerns in this case. (If it was our concerns and not the disciplinary action from TL and Jtv.)


I hear yea man. It's fine. I literally distilled everything down to "I was wrong, I am sorry" I've done this like 5 times now in the last 2 pages. I really am not looking for a way to make it sound like it's everyone elses fault. I really do KNOW and believe I was wrong.

I will not be making jokes on my stream any more. It is very clear that I am a public figure that does not have a private life when i stream. If people see me messaging JP on skype "I'm too famous for that" and think I am %1 being serious than it isn't safe to do.


Look, it's not that the joke itself was the issue. It was the context. If it had been you TALKING, it would have been much easier to see that you were indeed joking. Text is not a good conveyor of emotion etc. Plus the other transgressions just amplified it to an unhealthy extreme. This joke would not have been an issue if those other things never happened. If you were just like "Lol, taking out the trash? I'm too famous for that." it wouldn't be an issue. But, if you were talking about paying for GSL, that's another issue entirely. It's all in context.
Steven Bonnell II is the friggin man.
Dommk
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia4865 Posts
February 24 2011 19:05 GMT
#973
This is starting to get absurd, he has apologized, let it go already
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
February 24 2011 19:05 GMT
#974
On February 25 2011 04:03 floor exercise wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2011 04:01 iNcontroL wrote:
On February 25 2011 03:59 floor exercise wrote:
On February 25 2011 03:45 iNcontroL wrote:
floor exercise I can totally understand your fervent anger with me. We've interacted on TL in the past and you were equally abrasive. If you didn't like my first apology how did the next 3 measure up? I clearly say I was wrong and it won't happen again. Did you want to just continue trying to find a way to assume I was doing more wrong?

You don't see the issue with having a three stage apology where you slowly admit more and more guilt as though you are more interested in reaching a compromise where enough people are satisfied than you are at realizing the megalomaniacal insanity of going out of your way to punish people who speak ill of you and blaming some conspiracy of nerds for your actions?

Have we truly had interactions in the past? I honestly don't recall. You seem to keep a list of everyone who has ever disagreed with you or something.

I mean could it possibly be, after tearing apart event after event and cherishing your role as lead asshole on SOTG, that people just might actually be skeptical that you are the one to lead us to the esports promised land? Is that such an absurd concept to wrap your head around. That when all you can really do is put others down, you might not be the greatest spokesperson for something with such grandiose intentions as the NASL?

I know, you are just "keepin it real" and "putting yourself out there" and you aren't a "call center personality" whatever that is, but how come you're the only one in the entire community who's allowed to put themselves out there without belonging to a conspiracy with the sole intent of bringing you down?


Alright dude. What would you like me to do?


Not let your ego fuck this up for starters


Alright I will try harder to do that. Sorry if that was something that angered you in the past.
GizmoPT
Profile Joined May 2010
Portugal3040 Posts
February 24 2011 19:05 GMT
#975
On February 25 2011 04:04 vdek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2011 03:59 floor exercise wrote:
On February 25 2011 03:45 iNcontroL wrote:
floor exercise I can totally understand your fervent anger with me. We've interacted on TL in the past and you were equally abrasive. If you didn't like my first apology how did the next 3 measure up? I clearly say I was wrong and it won't happen again. Did you want to just continue trying to find a way to assume I was doing more wrong?
I mean could it possibly be, after tearing apart event after event and cherishing your role as lead asshole on SOTG, that people just might actually be skeptical that you are the one to lead us to the esports promised land? Is that such an absurd concept to wrap your head around. That when all you can really do is put others down, you might not be the greatest spokesperson for something with such grandiose intentions as the NASL?


It's a Starcraft tournament, not the second coming of the Christ...


or.. is it ? ^^
Snipers Promod & Micro Arena Creator in SC2 Arcade - Portuguese Community Admin for SC2, HotS and Overwatch - Ex-Portugal SC2 Team Manager, Ex- Copenhagen Wolves and Grow uP Gaming Manager in SC2. Just Playing games now!
Longshank
Profile Joined March 2010
1648 Posts
February 24 2011 19:06 GMT
#976
When you've made a name of yourself in the SC2 community by being the trolling TL mod who loves to ridicule posters and the humorous SotG pillar who bashes any and all and never misses an opportunity to express how stupid the TL forum goers are...yeah, things will shockingly enough get rough when you screw up.

It's great for SotG - not so much when promoting a big ass league which is depending on the community for its success.
paksam
Profile Joined November 2010
143 Posts
February 24 2011 19:06 GMT
#977
On February 25 2011 03:59 floor exercise wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2011 03:45 iNcontroL wrote:
floor exercise I can totally understand your fervent anger with me. We've interacted on TL in the past and you were equally abrasive. If you didn't like my first apology how did the next 3 measure up? I clearly say I was wrong and it won't happen again. Did you want to just continue trying to find a way to assume I was doing more wrong?

You don't see the issue with having a three stage apology where you slowly admit more and more guilt as though you are more interested in reaching a compromise where enough people are satisfied than you are at realizing the megalomaniacal insanity of going out of your way to punish people who speak ill of you and blaming some conspiracy of nerds for your actions?

Have we truly had interactions in the past? I honestly don't recall. You seem to keep a list of everyone who has ever disagreed with you or something.

I mean could it possibly be, after tearing apart event after event and cherishing your role as lead asshole on SOTG, that people just might actually be skeptical that you are the one to lead us to the esports promised land? Is that such an absurd concept to wrap your head around. That when all you can really do is put others down, you might not be the greatest spokesperson for something with such grandiose intentions as the NASL?

I know, you are just "keepin it real" and "putting yourself out there" and you aren't a "call center personality" whatever that is, but how come you're the only one in the entire community who's allowed to put themselves out there without belonging to a conspiracy with the sole intent of bringing you down?


ok floor exercise why are u picking at every detail in his apology, He made it clear that 1) he was wrong and 2) he wont do it again...I just don't see why you are complaining except for the sake of complaining...Yes I agree there is a problem with his "stages" of apology, but it is an apology. What do you specifically want him to do seriously? What would YOU do if you were in his situation right now (after the apology but still trying to explain that hes sorry)?
Hadron.
Profile Joined November 2010
Norway104 Posts
February 24 2011 19:06 GMT
#978
On February 25 2011 03:55 iNcontroL wrote:
I hear yea man. It's fine. I literally distilled everything down to "I was wrong, I am sorry" I've done this like 5 times now in the last 2 pages. I really am not looking for a way to make it sound like it's everyone elses fault. I really do KNOW and believe I was wrong.

I will not be making jokes on my stream any more. It is very clear that I am a public figure that does not have a private life when i stream. If people see me messaging JP on skype "I'm too famous for that" and think I am %1 being serious than it isn't safe to do.


There's a passive aggressive tone to that, but then again I can understand it.

You have become a public figure and there will always be people who disagree with you, and who will go out of their way to let you know that.

The stream stuff is a minor thing blown out of proportion, this may surprise people but Incontrol actually has opinions which aren't popular (or right even) and so does JP, Tyler, Kennigit and every other prominent and normal member of this community.

I do think that it was a bit hypocritical to go settle for restreams which don't support gom in anyway, but again, no one is perfect.

You joke all the time, but that one time it didn't seem like it and it did come off as slightly arrogant.

NASL is a great initiative and I hope all this stuff doesn't stop you from streaming and being a part of the community.
TheWahbinator
Profile Joined September 2010
United States131 Posts
February 24 2011 19:06 GMT
#979
ok can we really stop ripping him to shreds? It's blatant that he's apologized time and time again. Along with that I've seen much more good done to outweigh this small transgression.
The one thing I may be a bit weary about is the ban, since IMO it's something that should've been dealt with outside the site, but it's already finished.
Stop beating the dead hors- oh dear why did I say that
Flew
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom133 Posts
February 24 2011 19:07 GMT
#980

From what I've seen of iNcontroL on this forum and SOTG, he seems like a very smart and funny guy. Unfortunately he has that certain sense of humor that means that not everyone realises when he's joking.

Perhaps the reason people weren't so quick to accept his apology is because he posted that he wasn't willing to change and he'll never have a "call centre personality". There's no need to suggest that people want that kind of extreme switch from him at all! It's possible for him to still be funny, relaxed and even controversial without being downright insulting to other casters or belittling fans who disagree with him.

I really wish him luck in with NASL and I hope this sorry incident blows over. I'm really excited to see how sucessful the league will be, and I do believe that iNcontroL is passionate about making it a success.
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 100 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko160
SpeCial 57
ProTech9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16997
firebathero 2288
Bisu 876
Hyuk 670
Horang2 493
Larva 239
BeSt 235
Light 159
Mini 144
EffOrt 142
[ Show more ]
Soma 122
Leta 89
Rush 85
Barracks 77
Pusan 61
ZerO 58
Killer 54
ToSsGirL 50
Sharp 48
Mong 45
Aegong 32
Shinee 31
Sexy 28
NaDa 27
Mind 27
Bale 20
sorry 17
Hm[arnc] 17
Sacsri 16
JulyZerg 13
Noble 11
zelot 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 5
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
XaKoH 333
Fuzer 186
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss913
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor997
crisheroes891
Other Games
gofns32821
singsing1831
olofmeister1094
B2W.Neo165
Mew2King90
ArmadaUGS51
Livibee32
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream186
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH88
• StrangeGG 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
2h 14m
OSC
11h 14m
CranKy Ducklings
23h 14m
Online Event
1d
FEL
1d 5h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.