• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:23
CEST 18:23
KST 01:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8601 users

ADD and Starcraft? - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Dance.
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States389 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-13 02:29:28
February 13 2011 02:28 GMT
#21
+ Show Spoiler +
On February 13 2011 11:22 Zephirdd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2011 11:07 Dance. wrote:
I've been diagnosed with ADHD and it has no bearing on my skill at starcraft. I think ADD and ADHD is bullshit, its a technical term for lazy and very lazy.


Don't say that, REALLY.

My older brother was diagnosed with both ADD and ADHD. My family is known for having intelligent members: my father is known all over Brazil as the CEO of one of the best Radio companies and Motorola reseller; My mother was a professor, used to be the CEO of the Mail company("Correios") of my city, and now is the financial director of the said company; I, myself, always had excellent grades considering that I slept at least 40% of all my classes, and was first in an exam to enter university.

My older brother, however, never had anything like that. He isn't stupid, he isn't lazy or anything like that. In fact, he is the one that does the most of my family, but nothing related to "SCHOOL". He has excellent drawing skills(doing a particular university for architeture atm), incredible creativity and everything he has passion for, like cars and planes, he HAS passion, knowing EVERYTHING about these.
When he was younger, my mother would help him study for straight 6 hours a day just so he wouldn't repeat the year - which failed by his 5th year of school(about 11 years). He would NOT understand what he was studying - maybe during the first five minutes, but a fly that pass by would completly erase everything he would learn at that moment.
By his 11 years, he was diagnosed with it, something to do with his brain connections even, and had to take Ritalin - a "black-tie", or high danger, medicine - and suddenly he would be able to study. However, his base was already destroyed, so he wouldn't catchup for anything else. Had he been diagnosed earlier - although people didnt even knew about the existance of that at that time - he would be a "genius", since he puts so much effort into anything he does.

ADD and ADHD are REAL and SERIOUS. I see that every single day by my side. I've seen that in many other friends of mine.




Relating to SC2, no, there shouldn't be any problem at all.


You are right of course, and I apologize if I offended you. I guess what I meant to say so many people use ADD as an excuse to why someone doesn't pay attention in school, or why they don't do well.

EDIT:
On February 13 2011 11:27 ktimekiller wrote:

The poster you quoted may have been a bit too broad, but it is arguable that ADD and ADHD now is being over diagnosed to the point of simply being an excuse for children being children, and less intelligent children being not quite as smart as others.


He stated it better than me.
It is what it is...
Firereaver
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
India1701 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-13 02:33:31
February 13 2011 02:28 GMT
#22
On February 13 2011 11:07 Dance. wrote:
I've been diagnosed with ADHD and it has no bearing on my skill at starcraft. I think ADD and ADHD is bullshit, its a technical term for lazy and very lazy.

Seriously cut the BS! You have no clue about it(even if you allegedly have it) if you think its BS!
If youve ever actually seen a kid with ADHD you'll know that calling them lazy is so wrong and offensive and in very VERY poor taste imo...
Edit: sorry for being so confrontational! I just read your reply post... But please think before saying stuff like that, man
On February 13 2011 11:27 ktimekiller wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2011 11:22 Zephirdd wrote:
On February 13 2011 11:07 Dance. wrote:
I've been diagnosed with ADHD and it has no bearing on my skill at starcraft. I think ADD and ADHD is bullshit, its a technical term for lazy and very lazy.


Don't say that, REALLY.

My older brother was diagnosed with both ADD and ADHD. My family is known for having intelligent members: my father is known all over Brazil as the CEO of one of the best Radio companies and Motorola reseller; My mother was a professor, used to be the CEO of the Mail company("Correios") of my city, and now is the financial director of the said company; I, myself, always had excellent grades considering that I slept at least 40% of all my classes, and was first in an exam to enter university.

My older brother, however, never had anything like that. He isn't stupid, he isn't lazy or anything like that. In fact, he is the one that does the most of my family, but nothing related to "SCHOOL". He has excellent drawing skills(doing a particular university for architeture atm), incredible creativity and everything he has passion for, like cars and planes, he HAS passion, knowing EVERYTHING about these.
When he was younger, my mother would help him study for straight 6 hours a day just so he wouldn't repeat the year - which failed by his 5th year of school(about 11 years). He would NOT understand what he was studying - maybe during the first five minutes, but a fly that pass by would completly erase everything he would learn at that moment.
By his 11 years, he was diagnosed with it, something to do with his brain connections even, and had to take Ritalin - a "black-tie", or high danger, medicine - and suddenly he would be able to study. However, his base was already destroyed, so he wouldn't catchup for anything else. Had he been diagnosed earlier - although people didnt even knew about the existance of that at that time - he would be a "genius", since he puts so much effort into anything he does.

ADD and ADHD are REAL and SERIOUS. I see that every single day by my side. I've seen that in many other friends of mine.




Relating to SC2, no, there shouldn't be any problem at all.



The poster you quoted may have been a bit too broad, but it is arguable that ADD and ADHD now is being over diagnosed to the point of simply being an excuse for children being children, and less intelligent children being not quite as smart as others.

You do know theres a clear criteria for diagnosis, right!?
"They drone drone drone , me win" - JangMinChul(Iron/oGsMC)
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
February 13 2011 02:35 GMT
#23
On February 13 2011 11:28 Dance. wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On February 13 2011 11:22 Zephirdd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2011 11:07 Dance. wrote:
I've been diagnosed with ADHD and it has no bearing on my skill at starcraft. I think ADD and ADHD is bullshit, its a technical term for lazy and very lazy.


Don't say that, REALLY.

My older brother was diagnosed with both ADD and ADHD. My family is known for having intelligent members: my father is known all over Brazil as the CEO of one of the best Radio companies and Motorola reseller; My mother was a professor, used to be the CEO of the Mail company("Correios") of my city, and now is the financial director of the said company; I, myself, always had excellent grades considering that I slept at least 40% of all my classes, and was first in an exam to enter university.

My older brother, however, never had anything like that. He isn't stupid, he isn't lazy or anything like that. In fact, he is the one that does the most of my family, but nothing related to "SCHOOL". He has excellent drawing skills(doing a particular university for architeture atm), incredible creativity and everything he has passion for, like cars and planes, he HAS passion, knowing EVERYTHING about these.
When he was younger, my mother would help him study for straight 6 hours a day just so he wouldn't repeat the year - which failed by his 5th year of school(about 11 years). He would NOT understand what he was studying - maybe during the first five minutes, but a fly that pass by would completly erase everything he would learn at that moment.
By his 11 years, he was diagnosed with it, something to do with his brain connections even, and had to take Ritalin - a "black-tie", or high danger, medicine - and suddenly he would be able to study. However, his base was already destroyed, so he wouldn't catchup for anything else. Had he been diagnosed earlier - although people didnt even knew about the existance of that at that time - he would be a "genius", since he puts so much effort into anything he does.

ADD and ADHD are REAL and SERIOUS. I see that every single day by my side. I've seen that in many other friends of mine.




Relating to SC2, no, there shouldn't be any problem at all.


You are right of course, and I apologize if I offended you. I guess what I meant to say so many people use ADD as an excuse to why someone doesn't pay attention in school, or why they don't do well.


Yeah, now that you say it I think I kinda of overreacted. Still, people shouldn't "underestimate"(in the lack of a better word) that disfunction, it is real and painful. I do believe that it is overdiagnosed tho.

This reminds me:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
I couldn't find the original english image, but it translates as:
- The perception of a problem -
(Left)
Socially Unaccaptable
Mom: "Bruno, why didn't you do your homework?"
Kid: "Laziness."

(Right)
Scially Acceptable
Mom: "Bruno why didn't ou do your homework?"
Kid: "Pathologic Laziness"

♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Dance.
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States389 Posts
February 13 2011 02:36 GMT
#24
We should probably stop derailing this thread to an argument of the "legitamacy" of ADD. I'm sorry that my comment started it, but we should keep it on the OP topic.
It is what it is...
upyours
Profile Joined February 2011
1 Post
February 13 2011 02:37 GMT
#25
--- Nuked ---
PineappleSage
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada109 Posts
February 13 2011 02:46 GMT
#26
i have adhd and i am a zerg. i Always forget the get overlords and i have a hard time trying to think of how to react and continue playing i am good at doing things with money but the overlords and also remembering what i hotkeyed is hard. Its alot harder to get better but if i try hard i veryyyy slowly get better but the overlords kill me nice post ^>^
zerglings ^^
debasers
Profile Joined August 2010
737 Posts
February 13 2011 02:48 GMT
#27
I think that in game it would only mess up with some late game macro stuff. However, I think it would really hurt if you starting to play the game and need to learn everything about it.
Zandar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands1541 Posts
February 13 2011 02:49 GMT
#28
[B]On February 13 2011 11:07 Dance. wrote:
t. I think ADD and ADHD is bullshit, its a technical term for lazy and very lazy.


This is really crap.
It's like those people saying: "Add and ADHD are sooo hyped"

Oh! Maybe this is because they just recently found out about ADD and that 5% of humans have it and now finally feel a bit more understood?
No! They are just lazy! It's hyped! Terran is Imba! WC3 players suck!

Lazy... Come on man.
The differences with normal brains show up on brain scans.

I'm a 36 year old guy, trying to cope with a normal 9 - 5 job. I struggled all my life with myself. Why I cannot listen to someone talking for more than a few minutes and then my focus is gone. Why I got bored of jobs so fast. Why I had 20 relations that didn't survive for more than a few months.
Made me really depressed, until I found out I have ADD. And now all the puzzle pieces are falling in place.

About the OP, yes it matters. Sometimes I can hyperfocus for days on a row and reach some kind of flow/zone and win a lot more than the 50:50 I win normally.
When I login to SC2 when I really want to play, not just out of habit, then I usually win. If I just log on out of habit I usually lose.

ADD has a lot to do with interest.
My boss acknoledges this and now I shine at my work being the only person able to finish difficult (interesting) last minute projects fast. They don't ask me to repeat it because they know I will fail. I cannot repeat the same trick over and over like normal people can until they are 65 and retire, but I'm the guy who solves weird out of the box problems last minute
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
Beef Noodles
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States937 Posts
February 13 2011 02:50 GMT
#29
I'm also zerg. It seems like everyone who said they were ADD plays zerg. Hmmm interesting. Maybe thats the race that appeals most to short attention spans
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-13 03:01:04
February 13 2011 03:00 GMT
#30
On February 13 2011 11:50 Beef Noodles wrote:
I'm also zerg. It seems like everyone who said they were ADD plays zerg. Hmmm interesting. Maybe thats the race that appeals most to short attention spans


maybe you guys just love the fact that you can supply unblock via hotkeys without sending workers lol. I love it too, thats why Im zerg.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Jerax
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada189 Posts
February 13 2011 03:03 GMT
#31
On February 13 2011 11:07 Dance. wrote:
I've been diagnosed with ADHD and it has no bearing on my skill at starcraft. I think ADD and ADHD is bullshit, its a technical term for lazy and very lazy.


Are you a psychiatrist? Do you have a PhD. in brain psychology? No? Then please think over whether you should really make an ignorant post.

To OP, I do agree that Starcraft could be a really good tool in helping kids with ADHD. And have fun doing it!
Rodeo
Profile Joined December 2010
United States39 Posts
February 13 2011 03:05 GMT
#32
On February 13 2011 11:50 Beef Noodles wrote:
I'm also zerg. It seems like everyone who said they were ADD plays zerg. Hmmm interesting. Maybe thats the race that appeals most to short attention spans


I recall that Z is much more popular on TL. Could be that.


In any case, I appreciate the responses from everyone. Ignoring the argument about overdiagnosis (which I probably should have seen coming ^_^).. it's interesting that there wouldn't be any real issues in this context, as seems to be the consensus. I do see the point that one poster made about being able to switch attention between several fun foci all the time.
You say you want lurkers? I want scourge! Bye bye colossi.
AndAgain
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2621 Posts
February 13 2011 03:08 GMT
#33
On February 13 2011 11:10 Beef Noodles wrote:
I'm ADHD and I'm 2200 master league. The only times I think it matters are in the late late game vs a turtling player. I get so tired of focusing, I just attack even if its a bad idea. Also, if I want to play a bunch of games, I need to take my medicine or I'll get tired of gaming after 2-3 1v1s


Hmm, I'm exactly the same way except I even get tired after playing 1 game sometimes. I have no idea if I have ADHD, though.
All your teeth should fall out and hair should grow in their place!
xseverityx
Profile Joined October 2010
52 Posts
February 13 2011 03:20 GMT
#34
My doc likes to compare ADD as a "in the woods" protection mechinism. so you can't focus on one thing but instead you focus on the most pertinent thing at hand--which I suppose could be related to having better combat skills such as having a faster reaction time.

One of the big problems for me (in sc2) is doing one thing for too long and then be like Crap i forgot about macro/teching/expanding etc... so i think add definitely could play as an advantage.

so HAH, it makes me a better gamer. trollface.jpeg
Space Invader
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia291 Posts
February 13 2011 03:44 GMT
#35
ADD/ADHD is grossly over-diagnosed. Physicians are paid by pharmaceutical companies to prescribe as much as they do, so something ridiculous like 95% of patients who are diagnosed with ADD/ADHD are in fact just suffering from a strange disease known as puberty or adolescence.
I may be of thome athithtanthe if there ith a thudden crithith!
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
February 13 2011 03:46 GMT
#36
On February 13 2011 11:07 Dance. wrote:
I've been diagnosed with ADHD and it has no bearing on my skill at starcraft. I think ADD and ADHD is bullshit, its a technical term for lazy and very lazy.


Agreed, to an extent. ADHD/ADD are slapped around a lot towards younger children when they're just energetic or hyper at that age (I'm a prime example).

There was a time (the 80s? I dunno) where these were legitimate. Kinda like how dyslexia is nowadays, though that's a bit different in terms of evaluations and such.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
smurf_NYC
Profile Joined December 2010
United States18 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-13 03:53:43
February 13 2011 03:52 GMT
#37
On February 13 2011 11:27 ktimekiller wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2011 11:22 Zephirdd wrote:
On February 13 2011 11:07 Dance. wrote:
I've been diagnosed with ADHD and it has no bearing on my skill at starcraft. I think ADD and ADHD is bullshit, its a technical term for lazy and very lazy.


Don't say that, REALLY.

My older brother was diagnosed with both ADD and ADHD. My family is known for having intelligent members: my father is known all over Brazil as the CEO of one of the best Radio companies and Motorola reseller; My mother was a professor, used to be the CEO of the Mail company("Correios") of my city, and now is the financial director of the said company; I, myself, always had excellent grades considering that I slept at least 40% of all my classes, and was first in an exam to enter university.

My older brother, however, never had anything like that. He isn't stupid, he isn't lazy or anything like that. In fact, he is the one that does the most of my family, but nothing related to "SCHOOL". He has excellent drawing skills(doing a particular university for architeture atm), incredible creativity and everything he has passion for, like cars and planes, he HAS passion, knowing EVERYTHING about these.
When he was younger, my mother would help him study for straight 6 hours a day just so he wouldn't repeat the year - which failed by his 5th year of school(about 11 years). He would NOT understand what he was studying - maybe during the first five minutes, but a fly that pass by would completly erase everything he would learn at that moment.
By his 11 years, he was diagnosed with it, something to do with his brain connections even, and had to take Ritalin - a "black-tie", or high danger, medicine - and suddenly he would be able to study. However, his base was already destroyed, so he wouldn't catchup for anything else. Had he been diagnosed earlier - although people didnt even knew about the existance of that at that time - he would be a "genius", since he puts so much effort into anything he does.

ADD and ADHD are REAL and SERIOUS. I see that every single day by my side. I've seen that in many other friends of mine.




Relating to SC2, no, there shouldn't be any problem at all.



The poster you quoted may have been a bit too broad, but it is arguable that ADD and ADHD now is being over diagnosed to the point of simply being an excuse for children being children, and less intelligent children being not quite as smart as others.


Agreed, when i was a growing up there was no such thing as ADD or ADHD, the only medication we needed was a switch slap across the head from mom or dad while they said, pay attention you little fucker. Then they would tell us to go play outside for a few hours.

ADD cured.
kiss the sky~
FrostyTreats
Profile Joined January 2011
United States355 Posts
February 13 2011 03:55 GMT
#38
On February 13 2011 11:07 Dance. wrote:
I've been diagnosed with ADHD and it has no bearing on my skill at starcraft. I think ADD and ADHD is bullshit, its a technical term for lazy and very lazy.

no. it's actually a serious issue that can affect your life without treatment of some form.
seanisgrand
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States1039 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-13 04:03:35
February 13 2011 03:56 GMT
#39
Supposedly I have ADHD. I was on the gamut of medications while I was young until I told my parents I was sick of taking them because of how I felt when I was on them.

I don't really put too much thought into the extreme amount of cases of ADD or ADHD. I think it's mostly bullshit to peddle medication and make money which causes the kids who really have problems more harm, but that's a different thread. Most of the time I just attribute my attention shifts to "do I give a shit about this?" and if the answer is no then I can't be bothered to show the slightest interest. Accordingly, when something I'm interested in is going on, it has 100% of my focus and usually to a fault so that nothing else can break that focus.

Given this very general description of how I feel about attention "disorders" and how I perceive mine, I don't really feel like it impedes my playing of SC or any other activity I consider worthwhile.

This is well below quality expected of a post in any forum. -Empyrean
SleepSheep
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada344 Posts
February 13 2011 04:00 GMT
#40
ADD is serious, jesus christ. People gotta stop shrugging it off cause itll make people who have it not get treatment for this extremely disabling disorder.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM417
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 417
TKL 201
ProTech158
ByuN 141
SteadfastSC 109
UpATreeSC 38
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32149
Calm 3227
Shuttle 2718
Jaedong 1228
Mini 784
EffOrt 615
Horang2 531
Soma 503
ZerO 252
Rush 242
[ Show more ]
Soulkey 226
Snow 170
firebathero 112
910 87
hero 83
Zeus 75
Mong 72
Mind 72
Shine 46
Hyun 38
Free 35
sorry 33
Sharp 31
ToSsGirL 26
Yoon 25
PianO 23
Killer 21
JYJ 20
Aegong 19
Terrorterran 19
Trap 19
Bale 18
scan(afreeca) 13
Sacsri 12
HiyA 12
Rock 11
Sexy 11
Hm[arnc] 8
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5876
Dendi1332
League of Legends
KnowMe26
Counter-Strike
fl0m4047
x6flipin608
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King68
ChuDatz39
Other Games
singsing2043
Liquid`RaSZi1299
hiko719
ceh9405
Beastyqt390
Khaldor297
crisheroes283
dupreeh257
Livibee209
420jenkins202
C9.Mang0135
QueenE117
Trikslyr85
Dewaltoss55
ZerO(Twitch)17
IndyStarCraft 9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH283
• Hinosc 14
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3669
• WagamamaTV477
League of Legends
• Nemesis2010
• TFBlade212
Other Games
• Shiphtur785
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 38m
INu's Battles
18h 38m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
20h 38m
OSC
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.