• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:43
CEST 00:43
KST 07:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War365.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7713 users

Starcraft 2 Replays Thread - Phase 2 - Page 16

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 Next All
dkanoji
Profile Joined July 2010
7 Posts
July 21 2010 00:23 GMT
#301
I'm not sure why it only allows you to play BaseAI. I had the same problem but looking into it further.

Freshii: if scmanager doesnt work try doing it the other method.

Copy the SC2switcher.exe onto your desktop

Rename the "Base16036" folder to "XXXBase16036"

Drop your replay onto the SC2switcher.exe

This is what I had to do before I used SC Manager. If you are using SC Manager you shouldn't have to do anything but load the replay through it and hit start.
LaLuSh
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Sweden2358 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-21 00:34:28
July 21 2010 00:32 GMT
#302
On July 20 2010 15:27 Nexic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2010 14:01 CharlieMurphy wrote:
does anyone have any unknownart replays (aka madfrog from war3) he is was 100-36 and top of EU ladder during terran imba, so im curious what his builds are like.

I know someone on these forums mustve played him
i noticed these, probably not going to be what your looking for (madfrog one probably fake? + other one he gets beaten by early banshees)

http://rts-sanctuary.com/index.php?portal=SC2&fview=9&showtopic=186129&#entry2056881
http://rts-sanctuary.com/index.php?portal=SC2&fview=9&showtopic=186131&#entry2056887


Servyoa such a trash player. Basically 10rax into bunker rush blocking entrance every single game, followed by 1base cheese of your choice.

The combined virtue of being a cheeser and terran seems to be enough to make you a top player. It's gonna win you at least 90% of your TvZ games without much effort, no matter the calibre of the opponent.

I'm impressed unknownart can keep such a sick record. But most of his losses were against trash terrans when I reviewed his match history.
avilo
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States4100 Posts
July 21 2010 01:57 GMT
#303
On July 21 2010 09:32 LaLuSh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2010 15:27 Nexic wrote:
On July 20 2010 14:01 CharlieMurphy wrote:
does anyone have any unknownart replays (aka madfrog from war3) he is was 100-36 and top of EU ladder during terran imba, so im curious what his builds are like.

I know someone on these forums mustve played him
i noticed these, probably not going to be what your looking for (madfrog one probably fake? + other one he gets beaten by early banshees)

http://rts-sanctuary.com/index.php?portal=SC2&fview=9&showtopic=186129&#entry2056881
http://rts-sanctuary.com/index.php?portal=SC2&fview=9&showtopic=186131&#entry2056887


Servyoa such a trash player. Basically 10rax into bunker rush blocking entrance every single game, followed by 1base cheese of your choice.

The combined virtue of being a cheeser and terran seems to be enough to make you a top player. It's gonna win you at least 90% of your TvZ games without much effort, no matter the calibre of the opponent.

I'm impressed unknownart can keep such a sick record. But most of his losses were against trash terrans when I reviewed his match history.


the 90% cheesey noobies you described also do dumb stuff in TvT as well lol. Lots of Terrans are cheesey for some reason.
Sup
uNtrue_
Profile Joined May 2010
United States150 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-21 05:41:53
July 21 2010 05:25 GMT
#304
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

Here are some replays from the ESL tournaments. I do believe all players are diamond level but I'm not too sure so don't hold me on that. These are the only replays I had named so I'll look for some good ones tomorrow, but the tournament games were pretty good IMO. Lol, no SC2 is so boring...
Alou
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States3748 Posts
July 21 2010 06:18 GMT
#305
Ugh. I remember that game -.- I just decided not to micro apparently. lol. ^^ Decent games.
Life is Good.
Stickyrolls
Profile Joined May 2010
14 Posts
July 21 2010 07:48 GMT
#306
PLZ stop posting replays pre-last patch.
HunterStarcraft
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada249 Posts
July 21 2010 08:57 GMT
#307
The final installment of my Masq (GG.Win) mini-series:

Masq (Terran) vs sSKS (Protoss) on Scrap Station

Sadistx
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Zimbabwe5568 Posts
July 21 2010 09:08 GMT
#308
I've seen far far too many terrans neglect ghosts while playing the bioball strategy against P who go HT and pay for it dearly.

You have leftover gas anyway so I don't see why you wouldn't get at least 2.
MuTT
Profile Joined July 2010
United States398 Posts
July 21 2010 09:40 GMT
#309
Another great Masq game!

+ Show Spoiler +
You are nothing but a bum! LOL
MC's strength: confidence weakness: over confidence
ChickenLips
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
2912 Posts
July 21 2010 10:14 GMT
#310
On July 21 2010 17:57 HunterStarcraft wrote:
The final installment of my Masq (GG.Win) mini-series:

Masq (Terran) vs sSKS (Protoss) on Scrap Station

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqktgFBcsJk



Your not knowing who Tester is (check out the front page of TL.net) hurts but the casts were good ans TESTER FCKN PWNS THE MEGARAX WITH AN EXPANSION OMG!!
❤Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿
Garson
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden203 Posts
July 21 2010 11:55 GMT
#311
On July 21 2010 17:57 HunterStarcraft wrote:
The final installment of my Masq (GG.Win) mini-series:

Masq (Terran) vs sSKS (Protoss) on Scrap Station

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqktgFBcsJk


Would't you mind upload the replay? :o
Corinthos *
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
Canada1842 Posts
July 21 2010 12:09 GMT
#312
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

I think my strongest mu is tvp currently. So here's a list of my variation of the 1:1:1 build for tvp. I lost my bio tvz reps, so I think these ones are the recent 1:1:1 builds as well. TvT, build varies by day, still looking for one to stick with. These opponents all have a rating between 400-600.
Incognoto
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
France10239 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-21 14:26:10
July 21 2010 14:24 GMT
#313
I enjoy Servyoa's replays, I like his builds and the guy is actually friendly. You guys should lighten up a bit. ^^

Anyway here's a game that wasn't too bad imo, but I'm a pretty low level player:

http://rts-sanctuary.com/index.php?portal=SC2&fview=3&showtopic=186090&#entry2056556

Lookin' to get better, if anyone has some macro advice I'll take it. Hf ^^
maru lover forever
TrzystaDrzew
Profile Joined April 2010
Poland72 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-21 15:04:48
July 21 2010 15:02 GMT
#314
On July 20 2010 22:44 dkanoji wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
FYI SC2 Manager version 4.6 is out and allows you to play single player against the AI or watch replays for the latest patch 18.

This is what I did to get it to work for single player as the replay section is still the same.

Download a previous version of sc manager. Links on other thread.

Once you start SC Manager it'll open a window asking you to download latest version. Hit the OK button. Its the one on the left since it's all chinese.

Click the button to start a single player game:
[image loading]

Follow the instructions on how to set up a singleplayer game.
[image loading]

NOTE: I could NOT get GreenTeaAI to work. I gave me an error. Not sure if anyone else will have this problem but I was able to use any AI that did not give me a (list index out of bounds -1) error.

Once you choose your AI make sure your version is set to 0.21.0.16094. It's the box to the right of the AI box.

*If you changed your versions to XXX in order to watch replays, I believe you must change them back to the default*


Enjoy


I can run replays up to version 0.21.0.16036. however most of them are 0.21.0.16094. Any ideas how can I run those ones? I can not even chose 0.21.0.16094 for a singleplayer game.
SpliceR
Profile Joined July 2010
United States30 Posts
July 21 2010 15:52 GMT
#315
On July 21 2010 08:54 Coolzx wrote:
why can i only play with basicAi it wont let me play on any other ai setting


I'm having the same problem.
Would you like to play catch with my Deathball?
HunterStarcraft
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada249 Posts
July 21 2010 16:46 GMT
#316
On July 21 2010 19:14 ChickenLips wrote:

Your not knowing who Tester is (check out the front page of TL.net) hurts but the casts were good ans TESTER FCKN PWNS THE MEGARAX WITH AN EXPANSION OMG!!


Alright, I fixed the title and added an annotation to explain.
ChickenLips
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
2912 Posts
July 21 2010 16:59 GMT
#317
On July 22 2010 01:46 HunterStarcraft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2010 19:14 ChickenLips wrote:

Your not knowing who Tester is (check out the front page of TL.net) hurts but the casts were good ans TESTER FCKN PWNS THE MEGARAX WITH AN EXPANSION OMG!!


Alright, I fixed the title and added an annotation to explain.


You're doing a good job, keep it up.
❤Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿
HalfAmazing
Profile Joined May 2008
Netherlands402 Posts
July 21 2010 19:18 GMT
#318
On July 21 2010 09:32 LaLuSh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2010 15:27 Nexic wrote:
On July 20 2010 14:01 CharlieMurphy wrote:
does anyone have any unknownart replays (aka madfrog from war3) he is was 100-36 and top of EU ladder during terran imba, so im curious what his builds are like.

I know someone on these forums mustve played him
i noticed these, probably not going to be what your looking for (madfrog one probably fake? + other one he gets beaten by early banshees)

http://rts-sanctuary.com/index.php?portal=SC2&fview=9&showtopic=186129&#entry2056881
http://rts-sanctuary.com/index.php?portal=SC2&fview=9&showtopic=186131&#entry2056887


Servyoa such a trash player. Basically 10rax into bunker rush blocking entrance every single game, followed by 1base cheese of your choice.

The combined virtue of being a cheeser and terran seems to be enough to make you a top player. It's gonna win you at least 90% of your TvZ games without much effort, no matter the calibre of the opponent.

I'm impressed unknownart can keep such a sick record. But most of his losses were against trash terrans when I reviewed his match history.



I don't know servyoa and I'm not sticking up for him. But the following has to be pointed out, for fairness.

You are a genuinely awful ZvT player. If replays were still saved automatically, I could probably dig up at least 7 or 8 games I've played against you in phase 2, where you simply did everything wrong. Stuff like sending down 5 drones to the bottom of your ramp to stop the bunkers, wrong units, wrong transitions, very poor timing and sticking with too few bases for too long, trying to micro a tiny army to victory (war3 style noobism), etc. Your game sense for this matchup is completely off. Call people cheesy noobs all you want, but realize that you're not playing the matchup correctly at all.
You can figure out the other half.
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-21 22:39:05
July 21 2010 22:37 GMT
#319
I'm almost sure Lalush comes from a SC background, and I think he plays ZvT pretty well (I have no idea how he plays vs cheese, I've never tried to cheese him)... But my TvZ isn't that good.

Also, about cheesy terrans - I think this has been true ever since SC1 - terran is just a real toolbox race, there's a lot of stuff you can do with them. I don't really see anything wrong with it, as long as it isn't too strong.

I mean, for years in SC1 people had to put up with terrans going bunk rush and then fast expanding if it failed...
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Garson
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden203 Posts
July 22 2010 01:59 GMT
#320
I guess no one got an replay upload of WhiteRa vs Dimaga game 3 from day9's KotB tour?
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 163
ProTech133
ViBE93
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12750
910 80
NaDa 17
Dota 2
monkeys_forever355
canceldota135
League of Legends
Doublelift4421
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4365
Other Games
summit1g4654
C9.Mang0330
JimRising 286
Liquid`Hasu265
ToD196
JuggernautJason31
PPMD29
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 84
• musti20045 38
• poizon28 37
• RyuSc2 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21588
League of Legends
• Scarra978
Other Games
• imaqtpie1042
• Shiphtur603
• tFFMrPink 9
Upcoming Events
OSC
17m
Big Brain Bouts
11h 17m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
18h 17m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
20h 17m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 11h
Patches Events
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.