• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:46
CEST 00:46
KST 07:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12173 users

Day[9].tv Daily - Page 586

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 584 585 586 587 588 1118 Next
kojinshugi
Profile Joined August 2010
Estonia2559 Posts
October 05 2010 08:45 GMT
#11701
On October 05 2010 17:42 VashTS wrote:
Now wait a second. Which one was the Daily with the Bear Semen drink? I must have missed it...


It was Funday Monday from yesterday. Please let's not call it the Bear Semen episode though.

Also, eagerly awaiting the vid of the the "No Marines Funday Monday" the be posted in the OP.


PSA: You can go see it on Blip.tv instead of waiting for Day9 to update the original post.

http://day9tv.blip.tv/file/4205104/
whatsgrackalackin420
shannn
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Netherlands2891 Posts
October 05 2010 09:18 GMT
#11702
Ok who wants to do the next funday money with me on EU ??? pm me
3on3 :D
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=6321864 Epic post.
Ullis
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden163 Posts
October 05 2010 09:23 GMT
#11703
[image loading]


^I just loved the way he looks kind of guilty.

Also, where can I order bear semen drinks? I totally want em for our next LAN party..
Wodger
Profile Joined October 2008
Scotland380 Posts
October 05 2010 09:24 GMT
#11704
10/04 Day[9] Daily #0193 Starcraft 2 Funday Monday: No Marines, Marauders or Tanks! (Blip.tv)
10/03 Day[9] Daily #0192 Starcraft 2 oGsGon vs EroSTT TvP (Blip.tv)
9/30 Day[9] Daily #0191 Starcraft 2 How to Analyze a Map and Adjust Your Play (Blip.tv)
9/29 Day[9] Daily #0190 Starcraft 2 Drewbie vs Darkforce TvZ (Blip.tv)
9/28 Day[9] Daily #0189 Starcraft 2 Newbie Tuesday: Losing to Early Pressure (Blip.tv)
9/27 Day[9] Daily #0188 Starcraft 2 Funday Monday with Carrier Rushes! (Blip.tv) (Encore)
9/26 Day[9] Daily #0187 Starcraft 2 Terran vs Protoss (Blip.tv)
9/23 Day[9] Daily #0186 Starcraft 2 Example of Early Defense PvT (Blip.tv)
Grond
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
599 Posts
October 05 2010 09:28 GMT
#11705
On October 05 2010 17:42 VashTS wrote:
Now wait a second. Which one was the Daily with the Bear Semen drink? I must have missed it...

Also, eagerly awaiting the vid of the the "No Marines Funday Monday" the be posted in the OP.


I don't think it's a daily, I believe it's a match between Chill and Combat Ex.
Assirra
Profile Joined August 2010
Belgium4169 Posts
October 05 2010 10:04 GMT
#11706
Tears were shed.
Pants were shat.
I have not laughed as hard like that for a while.
Funday monday is the best thing ever invented
FREEloss_ca
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada603 Posts
October 05 2010 10:24 GMT
#11707
Just watched Daily #100. So good. So epic.
"Starcraft...It just echos brilliance and manliness." - Tasteless
Classysaurus
Profile Joined June 2010
United States78 Posts
October 05 2010 10:31 GMT
#11708
This week's Funday Monday is terribly difficult... but after a lot of failed 3v3's and 4v4's trying to use as fun a composition as possible, we finally won a decent game that didn't end in less then 12 minutes (Actually, it ended up being 44 minutes lol).

By then, though, we were watered down to phoenix/ling/marauder. But at the same time, two terrans going mass marine with some tanks and medivacs (and a zerg player) denies so much of what you can do with that composition. Was still loads of fun!
Take my hand. Take my whole life too.
Grijzeham
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United Kingdom50 Posts
October 05 2010 11:41 GMT
#11709
Anyone wanna do some 3v3 or 4v4 for funday monday on EU? My ID is Graham.292
Champ24
Profile Joined August 2010
177 Posts
October 05 2010 12:01 GMT
#11710
I loved the pokemon, historian or pharmaceutical company game. I was crackin up and my wife thought I was a gigantic nerd.
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-05 13:09:01
October 05 2010 13:05 GMT
#11711
I need a bit of clairafication on this funday monday.
1. Do we need to say "I am using X unit" at the start of the game, or do we only need to say the unit name?
2. Are changelings and hallucinations excluded from the "use only 1 unit" rule?
3. Would you cast it for sure if two 3v3 teams both doing this challenge faced eachother?
4. Is it only 3v3 and 4v4 teams, or are 2v2 teams viable too?
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
kojinshugi
Profile Joined August 2010
Estonia2559 Posts
October 05 2010 13:06 GMT
#11712
I want to make 200 supply worth of blings and a-move them at someone's base.

And have enough hatches to immediately replace all of them.
whatsgrackalackin420
kojinshugi
Profile Joined August 2010
Estonia2559 Posts
October 05 2010 13:09 GMT
#11713
On October 05 2010 22:05 57 Corvette wrote:
I need a bit of clairafication on this funday monday.
1. Do we need to say "I am using X unit" at the start of the game, or do we only need to say the unit name?
2. Are changelings and hallucinations excluded from the "use only 1 unit" rule?
3. Would you cast it for sure if two 3v3 teams both doing this challenge faced eachother?


1. Pretty sure it's the former. "I WILL MAKE BANELINGS".
2. Doesn't take up supply != unit. Pretty sure Sean would absolutely love mass sentries using hallucinated armies to tank damage and control terrain.
3. I have no idea but I'd imagine he'd cast the games he found interesting. There's no way to meet criteria X to be guaranteed a spot on the show. If there were such a thing, then everyone would do it and you'd be back to square one.
whatsgrackalackin420
shannn
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Netherlands2891 Posts
October 05 2010 13:10 GMT
#11714
I'm going to go with warp prisms. They can't attack or heal others so I have to use them in combination with probes/observers which were allowed. Hopefully I can manage a succesfull win with it in a 3on3 ^^
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=6321864 Epic post.
DoubleReed
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4130 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-05 13:19:08
October 05 2010 13:18 GMT
#11715
On October 05 2010 22:10 shannn wrote:
I'm going to go with warp prisms. They can't attack or heal others so I have to use them in combination with probes/observers which were allowed. Hopefully I can manage a succesfull win with it in a 3on3 ^^


DO IT DO IT DO IT!!

You must send a replay if you ever win. Lots of cannon rushing with warp prisms??
Rossweazel
Profile Joined August 2010
United Kingdom135 Posts
October 05 2010 13:21 GMT
#11716
On October 05 2010 22:09 kojinshugi wrote:
2. Doesn't take up supply != unit. Pretty sure Sean would absolutely love mass sentries using hallucinated armies to tank damage and control terrain.


I think I just pee-ed with joy.

Just a little.
shannn
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Netherlands2891 Posts
October 05 2010 13:23 GMT
#11717
On October 05 2010 22:18 DoubleReed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2010 22:10 shannn wrote:
I'm going to go with warp prisms. They can't attack or heal others so I have to use them in combination with probes/observers which were allowed. Hopefully I can manage a succesfull win with it in a 3on3 ^^


DO IT DO IT DO IT!!

You must send a replay if you ever win. Lots of cannon rushing with warp prisms??

Yea will probably like alot of canons all over the map with contains etc. Since this is a 3on3 it's gonna have to be sneaky play by me ><
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=6321864 Epic post.
Runsta
Profile Joined March 2008
United States161 Posts
October 05 2010 13:25 GMT
#11718
im pumped about this one
228zip
Profile Joined April 2010
France36 Posts
October 05 2010 13:53 GMT
#11719
I loved the pokémon, pharmaceutical or historian game. And then I wondered in which category I am.



I'm looking for people to do this week's challenge on EU, contact me on twotwoeight.891.
Obviously being able to use Skype/Teamspeak or such during the game is a plus. Don't look at my 3v3 ratio, I wanted to see how efficient the abuse was before it was popularized and obviously it wasn't good for my record.
noD
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
2230 Posts
October 05 2010 14:23 GMT
#11720
I loled myself to death and @work, specially in the nukes games ....
Prev 1 584 585 586 587 588 1118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O138
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11149
Artosis 442
White-Ra 192
ZZZero.O 138
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm161
League of Legends
Doublelift4992
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4422
Other Games
summit1g8216
FrodaN2611
Liquid`RaSZi2001
C9.Mang0358
ToD269
Livibee197
Pyrionflax117
Maynarde64
Mew2King54
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1104
StarCraft 2
CranKy Ducklings0
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 135
• musti20045 35
• HeavenSC 32
• Sammyuel 28
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1469
• Shiphtur643
• Scarra497
Upcoming Events
OSC
14m
Replay Cast
14m
OSC
13h 14m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.