• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:36
CEST 01:36
KST 08:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War685.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
ESL Pro Tour for SC2 discontinued [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13328 users

Day[9].tv Daily - Page 587

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 585 586 587 588 589 1118 Next
zeroaltitude
Profile Joined October 2010
2 Posts
October 05 2010 14:43 GMT
#11721
I am also looking for a 3v3 or 4v4 team-up for this Funday Monday, which I think will be hilariously fun. I'm a high-silver or low-gold ranked player in the US (Eastern). I generally play Protoss, and am looking to do something emphasizing hilarity. I couldn't tell whether the pick-up IRC was a good place to go for this, so any suggestions on how to find a team are welcome. I'm on AIM as ZeroHesitation (icq: 1115256, yahoo: zerofluffy, gmail: zeroaltitude@gmail.com).

Happy gaming!
azureskie
Profile Joined June 2010
United States17 Posts
October 05 2010 14:45 GMT
#11722
I thought this funday was bloody hilarious, was laughing the whole time =D. Anyone complainging is taking it wayyy too seriously, monday is supposed to be FUN, not totally educational, go watch his bgh games and you'll understand ^_^
CidO
Profile Joined June 2010
United States695 Posts
October 05 2010 14:47 GMT
#11723
I'm thinking warp prisms + cannons or banelings(they're tough with +3!)
:P
Arkeia
Profile Joined April 2010
France66 Posts
October 05 2010 15:18 GMT
#11724
[image loading]

quality is not very good the original file was to big to upload
Surrender to the plasm!
EverDawn
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden91 Posts
October 05 2010 15:22 GMT
#11725
I really want do to this to, I jsut added a bunch of you Guys ingame. I'm just a bad Silver Level player (Random). I know what to do, just have a hard time doing it so I'm slowly trying to climb up the ladder.

I'm on EU EverDawn.779. Would be awesome if we could be on Skype, vent or something, can install anything Hit me up on msn if you like to (aageris at live dot se).

I have some crazt funny ideas that propably wont work but will be fun as hell :D
To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour. - Blake
kojinshugi
Profile Joined August 2010
Estonia2559 Posts
October 05 2010 15:32 GMT
#11726
On October 05 2010 22:53 228zip wrote:
I loved the pokémon, pharmaceutical or historian game. And then I wondered in which category I am.


You're a pharmaceutical.

Sounds like some kind of over-the-counter stimulant brand.
whatsgrackalackin420
zeroaltitude
Profile Joined October 2010
2 Posts
October 05 2010 15:53 GMT
#11727
/agree kojinshugi, who is clearly an ancient Japanese historian.
MKZSlice
Profile Joined September 2010
United States19 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-05 15:57:14
October 05 2010 15:56 GMT
#11728
I dunno, I read that and I heard..

kojinshugi, I choose you
"Not enough minerals ..." (sigh)
pm_squad
Profile Joined April 2010
Mexico180 Posts
October 05 2010 16:04 GMT
#11729
I wish Day9 would have a day where we could see him crush other people and apply all of the things he teaches us through his own play. It's easy to point out everything one needs to do, but it's not so easy to execute everything so watching some first person action from him would be pretty cool. Specially on those days where he would come up with a build order against a very easy computer, it'd have been nice to him try it out against real competent opponent's on the ladder.
damorphy
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands78 Posts
October 05 2010 16:15 GMT
#11730
This was a hilarious episode. The nick chosen by the 2nd player and day9's comments on it, the sporecrawler etc. All great fun .

I agree with the above poster that it would be fun to see day9 apply some of the stuff he has been teaching us !
Oh it's ON !
ComTrav
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1093 Posts
October 05 2010 16:53 GMT
#11731
...I desperately want to go mass Raven in a team game now. And get Seeker Missile, Corvid Reactor, Durable Materials, and even Building Armor (it buffs auto-turrets!)
DarkspearTribe
Profile Joined August 2010
568 Posts
October 05 2010 17:20 GMT
#11732
Having a bad day so I thought I'd use my sick MS Paint skills to make luls
[image loading]

[image loading]


Lawl I'm bad :D
x2mirko
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany245 Posts
October 05 2010 17:45 GMT
#11733
I would also like to meet up with someone for the next funday monday-challenge. I'm a ~800 platinum zerg, but i really don't care about skill levels at all for this. It's just for fun, right? Sadly, i don't have a Voiceserver. However, i've got all the clients, so if you have a server, i'd be happy to come over

Just drop me a line on bnet:
EU-Server, ID: mikkkkkkko.913 (yes, those are indeed 7 ks).
schmeebs
Profile Joined August 2010
United States115 Posts
October 05 2010 17:47 GMT
#11734
I'm also looking for a group to do the funday monday with, i'm a low diamond terran on the us server.

US: schmeebs.254 or send me a pm here on TL
sureshot_
Profile Joined August 2010
United States257 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-05 17:50:53
October 05 2010 17:49 GMT
#11735
Low diamond random, looking for 3v3/4v4 for funday monday. Hit me up in game:

US sureshot.703
BlackMagister
Profile Joined October 2008
United States5834 Posts
October 05 2010 18:06 GMT
#11736
I wish Day9 would release his funday replay packs. He only shows four replays,but there are bound to be a bunch of other epic games.
AJMcSpiffy
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1154 Posts
October 05 2010 18:10 GMT
#11737
I'm a high Gold Zerg, but I still want to take part in this Funday Monday challenge. If anyone wants to team, PM me here or on Starcraft. AJMcSpiffy.528

p.s. I can just do any race for this so if you don't want a zerg but still need a 3rd or 4th teammate don't hesitate to hit me up.
If the quarter was in your right hand, that would've been micro
epsilonhalbe
Profile Joined November 2009
Austria26 Posts
October 05 2010 18:19 GMT
#11738
[image loading]
day what do you drink pedo-bear-semen (we had bear semen in some episode before) or is it "red prozeum"
think - What would Guybrush Treepwood do?!
VonLego
Profile Joined June 2010
United States519 Posts
October 05 2010 18:27 GMT
#11739
Looks like day9 is finally getting some sponsors (in the form of drinks) between coke and uh... bears?

Sure hope so at least.
Dash27
Profile Joined September 2010
United States51 Posts
October 05 2010 18:43 GMT
#11740
I really enjoyed ALLEN!'s strat of submerging his supply depots to avoid radiation from the nukes.
Carrier, has arrived.
Prev 1 585 586 587 588 589 1118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
The QMC Showmatch 1
CranKy Ducklings56
OSC
08:00
Masters Cup #151: Group A
davetesta13
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O129
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9308
Artosis 651
GuemChi 208
ZZZero.O 129
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm226
monkeys_forever0
League of Legends
Doublelift6195
JimRising 382
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe41
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4084
Other Games
FrodaN2241
Liquid`RaSZi1936
Livibee411
C9.Mang0402
Maynarde159
Mew2King42
ArmadaUGS35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1163
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 130
• musti20045 35
• Sammyuel 30
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1461
• Scarra1171
• Shiphtur628
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 24m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.