• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:48
CEST 17:48
KST 00:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8128 users

Day[9].tv Daily - Page 339

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 337 338 339 340 341 1118 Next
Takkara
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2503 Posts
June 10 2010 20:53 GMT
#6761
On June 11 2010 05:41 Logo wrote:
I don't think that's entirely accurate. I think the matchmaking system gives you a much larger k value (maximum amount of rating points you can gain/lose off a win) during placement. Otherwise people who 5-0 on placement matches would end up still playing people around the average hidden rating (which would be mid gold level players) or low rating (which would be bronze players) depending on implementation. Instead 5-0 puts you in diamond against diamond and high plat players, or at least used to. So it does seem that placement will swing your hidden rating more than regular matches, as clearly losing 5 diamond matches in a row won't get you all the way down to bronze level opponents.


Yeah, fair point. There's a little resiliency to the system to prevent you from, say, going 5-0, then losing a game and playing a noob, winning and playing a pro, losing and playing a noob. Those types of wild swings. So it's not quite as accurate to say that you end up at the same spot after 10-15 games, but yeah. I think the reason Blizzard chose to do this is the fatigue. For casual players, 10 games is actually a lot. It might be more SC than they'll play in 2-3 nights of playing. I think Blizzard wanted to make placement less daunting for those individuals. But you're right that it does lead to some wild variance in placements. Especially when some people just cheese every game to artificially inflate their placement.
Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby
Lysogen
Profile Joined March 2010
United States38 Posts
June 10 2010 22:28 GMT
#6762
What do I have to do to get rid of that sidebar on blip.tv?
D10
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Brazil3409 Posts
June 10 2010 22:38 GMT
#6763
On June 11 2010 07:28 Lysogen wrote:
What do I have to do to get rid of that sidebar on blip.tv?


idk ... I only watch stuff there on fullscreen
" We are not humans having spiritual experiences. - We are spirits having human experiences." - Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
matko5
Profile Joined April 2010
Croatia385 Posts
June 10 2010 22:43 GMT
#6764
On June 11 2010 07:28 Lysogen wrote:
What do I have to do to get rid of that sidebar on blip.tv?


try going to the episode permalink, below the video
Disi gazda
DamonRJ
Profile Joined May 2010
United States76 Posts
June 10 2010 22:53 GMT
#6765
by sidebar you mean the vids on the right side?

stop moving your mouse, and it will go away
Live only for yourself, any selfless deed is an untruthful and manipulative one
brandonc
Profile Joined February 2008
United States72 Posts
June 11 2010 00:15 GMT
#6766
obviously the beta is down, and day is doing casts still, I would love to play/use the build order tester that QXC made, how do i run it offline? I know you can view replays by dragging it onto the .exe file, same way?
Fogul
Profile Joined July 2009
United Kingdom179 Posts
June 11 2010 00:17 GMT
#6767
On June 11 2010 09:15 brandonc wrote:
obviously the beta is down, and day is doing casts still, I would love to play/use the build order tester that QXC made, how do i run it offline? I know you can view replays by dragging it onto the .exe file, same way?


yes
Liquin
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden168 Posts
June 11 2010 00:46 GMT
#6768
On June 11 2010 03:57 bb82 wrote:
Show nested quote +
the TL;DR of what I wrote is basically, you will always find someone as slow as you and be able to win against him based on your strategy and tactics.


I'm going to have to resist the urge to argue on all the points that I would like to with you. I just don't feel it would be constructive at all, especially given your extraordinary empathy towards noobs and the tone of your original post.

I will add slightly to what I've already said, just to clear a few points up, then I'm moving on:

1)I understand it is very easy to win. Like I've said, I've made it to diamond and I'm a terrible player. Winning is not my overall goal.

2)Of course a person with a fast APM will still have some advantages in a slower paced ladder. But the handicap is decreased and both players are playing on a more equal footing.

3)The speed has made the game have a very dummy downed feeling, where your right, it's not that hard to catch an easy win if you minimize the APM factor by ending the game relatively quickly. But I'm not a fan of games that don't take much thought. Much is lost when you dummy down something too much and go with the whole "speed is better" philosophy. Many might find that fun, but it gets old quickly to me, hence why I started over to actual try to improve my mechanics.

4)I don't agree that them making the UI/AI more modern takes skill out of the equation and that it somehow makes the game more noob friendly. It does take some of the APM handicap out of the equation, so strategy and tactics become a bigger theme. But they completely cancel that out by actual speeding up the game and increasing attack damage so that you still need to have a uber-fast APM to handle battles that end as soon as they begin. If skill is being lost from the equation, the culprit is the speed of the game, not a more modern UI/AI.

5)I do agree that many will try the game. But that doesn't imply that they will play the game for long or that there isn't a huge pool of potential players that aren't being tapped for the long term. This game will not have lasting mass appeal, not at the current ladder speed. New blood wont be lasting, unless that new blood is already use to speed-RTs or similar based gaming. It will stay an elitist gaming community.

6)I do admit that when you do have an efficiently high APM, at least 60-120 during critical game moments, then timings and strategic elements become more of a factor.

7)You act like I want to make the game turn based or something. I'm not talking about putting another ladder on the slowest setting. I think the current "normal" speed would be appropriate. It would allow low level players (true noobs) to have fun working on their mechanics and still enjoy the strategic/tactical aspect of this game, rather than be forced to cheese or learn sloppy techniques to advance to a league that they have no business being in. The one "elite" league is NOT noob friendly. We have no business playing at that speed. It is just not appropriate.

And to directly respond to the small quote above: I wont beat my "slow" opponent because of strategy and tactics. I will beat him because I attacked him first, when/where he wasn't expecting it. Since his reactions are as slow as mine, he will have a huge disadvantage at not being able to react before the crucial battle ends. Lower level games are completely random in who wins and are decided in a very archaic fashion. Yeah, 50/50, I completely agree..

-bb82


Thank you good sir, but you do not have to leave your name in every post. The forum will do this automatically for you everytime you post something.
How appropriate. You fight like a cow
Liquin
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden168 Posts
June 11 2010 00:46 GMT
#6769
+ Show Spoiler +
On June 11 2010 09:46 Liquin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2010 03:57 bb82 wrote:
the TL;DR of what I wrote is basically, you will always find someone as slow as you and be able to win against him based on your strategy and tactics.


I'm going to have to resist the urge to argue on all the points that I would like to with you. I just don't feel it would be constructive at all, especially given your extraordinary empathy towards noobs and the tone of your original post.

I will add slightly to what I've already said, just to clear a few points up, then I'm moving on:

1)I understand it is very easy to win. Like I've said, I've made it to diamond and I'm a terrible player. Winning is not my overall goal.

2)Of course a person with a fast APM will still have some advantages in a slower paced ladder. But the handicap is decreased and both players are playing on a more equal footing.

3)The speed has made the game have a very dummy downed feeling, where your right, it's not that hard to catch an easy win if you minimize the APM factor by ending the game relatively quickly. But I'm not a fan of games that don't take much thought. Much is lost when you dummy down something too much and go with the whole "speed is better" philosophy. Many might find that fun, but it gets old quickly to me, hence why I started over to actual try to improve my mechanics.

4)I don't agree that them making the UI/AI more modern takes skill out of the equation and that it somehow makes the game more noob friendly. It does take some of the APM handicap out of the equation, so strategy and tactics become a bigger theme. But they completely cancel that out by actual speeding up the game and increasing attack damage so that you still need to have a uber-fast APM to handle battles that end as soon as they begin. If skill is being lost from the equation, the culprit is the speed of the game, not a more modern UI/AI.

5)I do agree that many will try the game. But that doesn't imply that they will play the game for long or that there isn't a huge pool of potential players that aren't being tapped for the long term. This game will not have lasting mass appeal, not at the current ladder speed. New blood wont be lasting, unless that new blood is already use to speed-RTs or similar based gaming. It will stay an elitist gaming community.

6)I do admit that when you do have an efficiently high APM, at least 60-120 during critical game moments, then timings and strategic elements become more of a factor.

7)You act like I want to make the game turn based or something. I'm not talking about putting another ladder on the slowest setting. I think the current "normal" speed would be appropriate. It would allow low level players (true noobs) to have fun working on their mechanics and still enjoy the strategic/tactical aspect of this game, rather than be forced to cheese or learn sloppy techniques to advance to a league that they have no business being in. The one "elite" league is NOT noob friendly. We have no business playing at that speed. It is just not appropriate.

And to directly respond to the small quote above: I wont beat my "slow" opponent because of strategy and tactics. I will beat him because I attacked him first, when/where he wasn't expecting it. Since his reactions are as slow as mine, he will have a huge disadvantage at not being able to react before the crucial battle ends. Lower level games are completely random in who wins and are decided in a very archaic fashion. Yeah, 50/50, I completely agree..

-bb82


Thank you good sir, but you do not have to leave your name in every post. The forum will do this automatically for you everytime you post something.
How appropriate. You fight like a cow
Liquin
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden168 Posts
June 11 2010 00:47 GMT
#6770
Tripple post now, sorry, was trying to edit my first post with the huge wall of text! once again, I'm deeply sorry!
How appropriate. You fight like a cow
Back
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada505 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-11 00:50:02
June 11 2010 00:48 GMT
#6771
On June 11 2010 09:15 brandonc wrote:
obviously the beta is down, and day is doing casts still, I would love to play/use the build order tester that QXC made, how do i run it offline? I know you can view replays by dragging it onto the .exe file, same way?


Open any custom map (including qxc) in the StarCraft editor and press the Test Document button (little arrow thing) or Ctrl-F9.

edit: didn't know about the drag thing though... :D
DrBoo
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada1177 Posts
June 11 2010 02:57 GMT
#6772
After your successful storytelling are you planning on doing a day9 audio skit?
"DrBoo is an elaborate troll" -Pufftrees
Knutzi
Profile Joined July 2009
Norway664 Posts
June 11 2010 03:03 GMT
#6773
so how many accounts named Timmy should i expect to see when the beta starts again?
Ryan22
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada84 Posts
June 11 2010 03:04 GMT
#6774
Dear ThoughtHammer, good stuff
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
June 11 2010 04:25 GMT
#6775
On January 29 2010 12:39 HawaiianPig wrote:
[image loading]

Man i wish you still did SC Casts
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Jarlaxle
Profile Joined April 2010
United Kingdom21 Posts
June 11 2010 04:30 GMT
#6776
lol
Noak3
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States236 Posts
June 11 2010 04:30 GMT
#6777
JUST DON'T TURN RIGHT MAN JUST DON'T TURN RIGHT
Love and be kind in the face of adversity. If you stand up for others, they will stand up for you.
TriNitroToluene
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Germany21 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-11 04:31:40
June 11 2010 04:31 GMT
#6778
Dear lovely loveling Day[9],

what do you think about a Day9daily in which you talk about the evolution of strategy throughout the beta?

Something like this: you discuss a specific matchup (zvp for example) and show how the matchup changed. what changes were caused by patches and which by players' experience?( I remember that there had been several topics on tl.net about the imbalance of the queens larva injection before beta was released).

Zelniq
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
United States7166 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-14 04:59:15
June 11 2010 05:27 GMT
#6779
I'd like to explain WTF happened since many who saw it are wondering some things

And if you left in the middle of the Daily, only watching 1 or both of the starting fail games (and I fear some may have done this!), I'm embarrassed and also a bit sad that you didn't get to watch the good following replays

Concerning the Day[9] Daily #134 - Mass Queens in ZvZ

Why did you send him some poor replays along with the decent ones?

Patch 16 made the patch 15/16 replays un-watchable, so I was unable to know which game was which, nor watch them. Also, I found out that he was going to do a Daily on this topic about 10 mins before the livecast. Although I knew he was going to do a daily on it eventually, I had NO idea he'd do it today, especially not with the 1 replay of the game we had on ladder that was, IMO, a poor exhibition of mass queens. (I was going to send the good replays after a Patch-15-Rep-Fix was found) So with 5 mins left before he went Live, I messaged him and found out he just got a program to load up the patch 15 replays, and so I just sent the entire replay session, and he aired random ones without being able to watch any beforehand.


Explain how those first 2 replays that Day showed, happened?
First you gotta understand, Dimaga and I had already practiced 50+ ZvZ's for World Cup and already both knew how strong queens were in ZvZ. The key of this practice session was not to test the strength of queens, but rather to find a strong build that made them a very strong choice, or the BEST choice, on that map. As you can guess and can see, the biggest vulnerabilities is the early game and trying to protect your expansion+main. Fast banelings, zerglings, any sort of aggression are all valid concerns and 1 slipup, or if you ever leave ramp to Spawn Larva, speedlings can instantly zip up and win the game.

We quickly found out that if the 1 base-ing (Dimaga) player simply gets an expansion quickly enough without being pressured early, he can easily fend off the queen attack with mass spines + mutas. So the key is not only to defend early game but also to prevent the other from expanding properly, and what timings and manner to do it.

In game 1, I focused so much on defense (dimaga is probably the scariest aggressive zerg I've ever seen, you didn't get to really see it in those replays but the others he kept raping me with excellent zergling use or muta use), that I forgot to make a roach warren so it was really pointless to continue as now he could FREELY expand and easily hold the expo with mass spines.

In game 2
, my timing for roaches were way too late, and his muta timing surprised me as well. I don't remember exactly why it was so late, perhaps a mistake from me or perhaps just did not understand the timing. And once I was unable to kill the expo, yet again we knew he could defend the queens and so we just restarted.


What happened in games 3&4?
Game 3: This time Dimaga made the mistakes and tried to expo way too quickly, and my roaches this time were on time and able to quickly crush it, and also get some drones. He also loses a few mutas while trying to harass. Given these circumstances it was very easy to win with Queens.

Game 4: This is the final game we played, I played the best I'd done so far and had all the timings down very well, and covered any vulnerabilities in defense. He also played fairly well and yet was unable to really do much to me. My roaches and timing gave him quite a scare and did a bit of damage too, as going by what he could see, he had no idea roaches were coming until I started sending them out. This delayed his expo enough and my build was going strong and so that cleanly put me in a great position.


Does this work on maps other than Steppes of War?
First I'd like to say that I don't think this is the strongest build when both players fast expo, though some variant is still scary. It's ideally used vs 1 base openings.

The timing attack push I imagine will work fine on close positions LT/Metal, as well as Scrap Station. However scrap station would require a totally different opening as 2 queens cannot block the ramp, so you'd probably need to get very fast baneling (after expo), or possibly roach but that seems weaker and harder to defend. However most good zergs will fast expo on Scrap anyway, if not then break down the rocks later and do a similar push. Hard to defend his expo if he by then has one up. But we only tested this on Steppes so this is mostly just speculation.

What makes Queens such effective attacking units?
Consider the stats. 175 HP, 1 armor, 4 (x2) Ground damage, 9 Air damage (long range!), both with decent firing rates. Receives same upgrades as roaches/hydras. NOT Armored! nor Light! (hydras get RAAAPED by banelings!) 150 minerals, ZERO gas! An antiair unit costing zero gas for zerg, can you understand how important that is. Excellent Transfusion spell, and with large numbers, and @ 50 Energy, you can cast it SOOOO many times. Creep tumor synergizes nicely, and you can Spawn Larvae with a newly made queen RIGHT as it pops, which is almost perfect spawn larvae timing. And only requires spawning pool, doesnt use larvae to morph, zerg's only early game anti-air is now an effective antiair unit.


But what are the drawbacks of Queens?
You cannot make them from larvae, you can only build them up gradually and also cannot upgrade to Lair while doing so. They move almost as slow as Overlords when off of creep, and on creep are still the slowest ground zerg unit. If you accidentally lose some of them, you're kind of screwed as you have to slowly rebuild them. If zerg ever gets enough mutas, it's basically impossible to use Transfusion if he focuses them down almost instantly. They stop attacking for a bit when casting Transfusion. In the mid-late or late game, with multiple expos from both players, the queens immobility makes them horrible for both defending and being


What are the ideal defenses to combat this mass queen/roach timing attack?
MASSSSS spines (zerglings are horrible, banelings horrible, roaches weak due to transfusion support), along with preferrably mass mutalisk support. Playing the 1 baseing player style that Dimaga did is certainly no easy task, you must have strong timings, especially when to drone and make units, good control.
ModeratorBlame yourself or God
Yung
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States727 Posts
June 11 2010 05:30 GMT
#6780
On June 11 2010 12:03 Knutzi wrote:
so how many accounts named Timmy should i expect to see when the beta starts again?

Alot dude Alot*gets chills*
Prev 1 337 338 339 340 341 1118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM539
IndyStarCraft 90
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 539
Reynor 264
ByuN 253
TKL 236
IndyStarCraft 90
Railgan 77
Codebar 54
BRAT_OK 40
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56832
Bisu 2730
Calm 2317
FanTaSy 933
Stork 597
Rush 461
hero 330
firebathero 181
actioN 133
Sharp 102
[ Show more ]
Free 56
Pusan 37
ToSsGirL 37
Mong 27
Aegong 24
soO 23
Sexy 19
Rock 18
Hm[arnc] 17
HiyA 15
Terrorterran 15
Sacsri 9
Noble 9
scan(afreeca) 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Dota 2
Gorgc9473
Dendi982
Counter-Strike
fl0m5048
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King103
Heroes of the Storm
MindelVK4
Other Games
singsing2170
Liquid`RaSZi1494
B2W.Neo768
Beastyqt579
olofmeister498
Mlord465
Khaldor405
KnowMe298
crisheroes178
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV262
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 7
• Hinosc 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
• Reevou 0
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony7
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV499
League of Legends
• Nemesis2901
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1667
Other Games
• Shiphtur189
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 12m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 12m
OSC
7h 12m
Replay Cast
7h 12m
OSC
20h 12m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.