• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:10
CEST 21:10
KST 04:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War325.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8079 users

2021 - 2022 Football Thread - Page 154

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 152 153 154 155 156 158 Next
New Thread Is Live - Click Here
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27463 Posts
July 08 2022 17:55 GMT
#3061
On July 08 2022 18:39 evilfatsh1t wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2022 16:43 Jockmcplop wrote:
On July 08 2022 16:22 evilfatsh1t wrote:
On July 08 2022 16:03 sharkie wrote:
What transfer planning though?

Maybe he decided to leave after seeing a month of nothing happening at the club?

the expectation was that he would stay for the next season. thats what was known to the public before all of this.
naturally then we have 1 less forward position to think about, instead of 2 if we had known he was going to leave earlier. or perhaps ten hag would have to seriously consider relying on the likes of martial again.

the lack of transfer activity is a pathetic excuse imo. did anyone actually believe that we would be getting the likes of haaland to this club? or that we would go and sign neymar because hes a big profile and he is seemingly unwanted at psg?
imo the current situation at the club has been clear for everyone since we dropped out of top 4 last season. pretending like theres been some new revelations since then that has made it clear the club is unsuitable for ronaldo is bullshit. truth is he is just getting cold feet at the thought of actually having to play in the europa league and would rather chase his records then end his career with the club that gave him everything.

And he always came across as such giving, loyal individual.

no he hasnt. but he at least paraded around like he was when he came back to united. not that i bought into that but itd be nice if we could filter out the bullshit.

Show nested quote +
On July 08 2022 17:27 sharkie wrote:
On July 08 2022 16:22 evilfatsh1t wrote:
On July 08 2022 16:03 sharkie wrote:
What transfer planning though?

Maybe he decided to leave after seeing a month of nothing happening at the club?

the expectation was that he would stay for the next season. thats what was known to the public before all of this.
naturally then we have 1 less forward position to think about, instead of 2 if we had known he was going to leave earlier. or perhaps ten hag would have to seriously consider relying on the likes of martial again.

the lack of transfer activity is a pathetic excuse imo. did anyone actually believe that we would be getting the likes of haaland to this club? or that we would go and sign neymar because hes a big profile and he is seemingly unwanted at psg?
imo the current situation at the club has been clear for everyone since we dropped out of top 4 last season. pretending like theres been some new revelations since then that has made it clear the club is unsuitable for ronaldo is bullshit. truth is he is just getting cold feet at the thought of actually having to play in the europa league and would rather chase his records then end his career with the club that gave him everything.


You havent signed anyone

actually we have. not sure how that matters

Part of the selling of the Ronaldo transfer was that, if nothing else he’s so driven and such a winner that that would rub off on those around him.

The flip side of that is if the club is broadly speaking a complete mess from top to bottom a player of his standards is likely to seek a final year or two at the very highest level elsewhere.

His timing could be better but I think it’s plausible he was waiting to see how the recruitment went and if the side could realistically get back towards the top end of European football next year. It’s not looking especially likely right now so I can’t say I blame him for not having that faith.
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18761 Posts
July 08 2022 20:08 GMT
#3062
I thought of a interesting topic for discussion:

Are Ronaldo/Messi bigger than a football club? The reason I ask that is e.g. I am sure there are several Americans/Asians who know who Ronaldo and Messi are but they wouldnt have heard of Manchester United.

Does this make these two bigger than a football club? :o
Bacillus
Profile Joined August 2010
Finland2112 Posts
July 08 2022 20:21 GMT
#3063
On July 09 2022 01:11 {CC}StealthBlue wrote:
Still no idea who the player was, or what Club...

Based on the few updates I've seen on Reddit, I think there's a pretty strong guess on who it is. Apparently the player isn't currently preparing for the season with the rest of the club and most of the given information fits the puzzle.

Meanwhile for example Granit Xhaka's relatives had to come out and confirm that he's on holiday and not involved in this, so I don't really want to go feeding the rumor mill and throwing around names unless there's a confirmation or a very good reason to start taking guesses. Nobody should be unnecessarily associated with such severe crime just because they roughly fit some parts of a very vague profile.
Liquid`Drone
Profile Joined September 2002
Norway28906 Posts
July 08 2022 21:19 GMT
#3064
Ya, should not throw out names without knowing for sure who it is.
Moderator
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18761 Posts
July 08 2022 21:40 GMT
#3065
I am surprised no media has found out the name so far though. Not paying police enough? :p
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27463 Posts
July 09 2022 02:07 GMT
#3066
On July 09 2022 06:40 sharkie wrote:
I am surprised no media has found out the name so far though. Not paying police enough? :p

They aren’t allowed to report on it, so they don’t.

They certainly know who it is, judging from how often one particular name comes up on Twitter threads I’m pretty confident I know who it is.

Until you’re formally charged that’s just how it is. Unless you’re Mason Greenwood and have the person accusing you stick that on social media first.

I don’t think indulging in speculation is all that productive, it’ll come out down the line and in the interim there’s the possibility people will be wrongly identified.

I’d really strongly urge this rather enjoyable thread full of passionate and knowledgable football folks not to play ‘who’s the possible rapist’? and I assume the mods share that wish.
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
RvB
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands6322 Posts
July 09 2022 09:07 GMT
#3067
On July 09 2022 05:08 sharkie wrote:
I thought of a interesting topic for discussion:

Are Ronaldo/Messi bigger than a football club? The reason I ask that is e.g. I am sure there are several Americans/Asians who know who Ronaldo and Messi are but they wouldnt have heard of Manchester United.

Does this make these two bigger than a football club? :o

Depends on the club. Bigger than ADO Den Haag for sure but not bigger than Real Madrid.
Bacillus
Profile Joined August 2010
Finland2112 Posts
July 09 2022 09:28 GMT
#3068
On July 09 2022 11:07 WombaT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2022 06:40 sharkie wrote:
I am surprised no media has found out the name so far though. Not paying police enough? :p

They aren’t allowed to report on it, so they don’t.

They certainly know who it is, judging from how often one particular name comes up on Twitter threads I’m pretty confident I know who it is.

Until you’re formally charged that’s just how it is. Unless you’re Mason Greenwood and have the person accusing you stick that on social media first.

I don’t think indulging in speculation is all that productive, it’ll come out down the line and in the interim there’s the possibility people will be wrongly identified.

I’d really strongly urge this rather enjoyable thread full of passionate and knowledgable football folks not to play ‘who’s the possible rapist’? and I assume the mods share that wish.

There's some pretty weird stalemates with this. As far as I know, there's still 'an unnamed Iceland national team player in Everton' that has been suspended for over a season and waiting for charges. Until he's officially charged, the media can't name him and we'll end up in this limbo state where everybody knows, but nobody officially knows.

I don't know if this new case is heading to similar kind of vague state or if there's some kind of faster resolution here.
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18761 Posts
July 09 2022 11:08 GMT
#3069
On July 09 2022 18:07 RvB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2022 05:08 sharkie wrote:
I thought of a interesting topic for discussion:

Are Ronaldo/Messi bigger than a football club? The reason I ask that is e.g. I am sure there are several Americans/Asians who know who Ronaldo and Messi are but they wouldnt have heard of Manchester United.

Does this make these two bigger than a football club? :o

Depends on the club. Bigger than ADO Den Haag for sure but not bigger than Real Madrid.


Bigger than Manchester United? If not, why do you think ManUtd is bigger than Ronaldo?

I am talking about worldwide recognition.
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27463 Posts
July 09 2022 11:16 GMT
#3070
On July 09 2022 18:28 Bacillus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2022 11:07 WombaT wrote:
On July 09 2022 06:40 sharkie wrote:
I am surprised no media has found out the name so far though. Not paying police enough? :p

They aren’t allowed to report on it, so they don’t.

They certainly know who it is, judging from how often one particular name comes up on Twitter threads I’m pretty confident I know who it is.

Until you’re formally charged that’s just how it is. Unless you’re Mason Greenwood and have the person accusing you stick that on social media first.

I don’t think indulging in speculation is all that productive, it’ll come out down the line and in the interim there’s the possibility people will be wrongly identified.

I’d really strongly urge this rather enjoyable thread full of passionate and knowledgable football folks not to play ‘who’s the possible rapist’? and I assume the mods share that wish.

There's some pretty weird stalemates with this. As far as I know, there's still 'an unnamed Iceland national team player in Everton' that has been suspended for over a season and waiting for charges. Until he's officially charged, the media can't name him and we'll end up in this limbo state where everybody knows, but nobody officially knows.

I don't know if this new case is heading to similar kind of vague state or if there's some kind of faster resolution here.

I can’t recall offhand if that was speculation online or the media confirmed, but yes it is a bit of a wonky hinterland.

I believe in the case of last season’s other prominent suspensions pending possible charges on sexual offences, they were initially arrested.

And you’re not restricted in reporting ‘a man aged x who lives in y was arrested and released’.
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27463 Posts
July 09 2022 11:32 GMT
#3071
On July 09 2022 20:08 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2022 18:07 RvB wrote:
On July 09 2022 05:08 sharkie wrote:
I thought of a interesting topic for discussion:

Are Ronaldo/Messi bigger than a football club? The reason I ask that is e.g. I am sure there are several Americans/Asians who know who Ronaldo and Messi are but they wouldnt have heard of Manchester United.

Does this make these two bigger than a football club? :o

Depends on the club. Bigger than ADO Den Haag for sure but not bigger than Real Madrid.


Bigger than Manchester United? If not, why do you think ManUtd is bigger than Ronaldo?

I am talking about worldwide recognition.

Considering United even with the lack of good times tend to be there or there abouts in revenue, a lot of it internationally generated they still have a ton of name recognition. Plus fans of clubs, if not lifetime converts still tend to be in it for the long haul.

I think it’s possible Ronaldo and to a (slightly) lesser degree Messi may be more famous than even storied football clubs to non-football fans though. Shades of Tiger Woods, absolutely the biggest draw in golf but even he was not bigger than the sport.

That it’s even a legitimate, debatable question is probably reason enough to not touch with a barge pole.

Decent wee short read on this very subject
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Liquid`Drone
Profile Joined September 2002
Norway28906 Posts
July 09 2022 11:46 GMT
#3072
United is still by a significant margin the most popular club in England.
Moderator
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51698 Posts
July 09 2022 23:31 GMT
#3073
On July 09 2022 18:28 Bacillus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2022 11:07 WombaT wrote:
On July 09 2022 06:40 sharkie wrote:
I am surprised no media has found out the name so far though. Not paying police enough? :p

They aren’t allowed to report on it, so they don’t.

They certainly know who it is, judging from how often one particular name comes up on Twitter threads I’m pretty confident I know who it is.

Until you’re formally charged that’s just how it is. Unless you’re Mason Greenwood and have the person accusing you stick that on social media first.

I don’t think indulging in speculation is all that productive, it’ll come out down the line and in the interim there’s the possibility people will be wrongly identified.

I’d really strongly urge this rather enjoyable thread full of passionate and knowledgable football folks not to play ‘who’s the possible rapist’? and I assume the mods share that wish.

There's some pretty weird stalemates with this. As far as I know, there's still 'an unnamed Iceland national team player in Everton' that has been suspended for over a season and waiting for charges. Until he's officially charged, the media can't name him and we'll end up in this limbo state where everybody knows, but nobody officially knows.

I don't know if this new case is heading to similar kind of vague state or if there's some kind of faster resolution here.


the unnamed iceland national team player no longer is contracted to everton as their contract expired at the end of the season
Commentator
DropBear
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia4437 Posts
July 10 2022 09:06 GMT
#3074
Raheem Sterling to Chelsea is almost done according to multiple sources. 47.5m pound and personal terms agreed, waiting on a medical.

Idk if this is good or not, I feel like Chelsea don't need yet another forward with poor finishing and could have spent that on defenders

Sucker for nostalgia
RvB
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands6322 Posts
July 10 2022 09:59 GMT
#3075
On July 09 2022 20:08 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2022 18:07 RvB wrote:
On July 09 2022 05:08 sharkie wrote:
I thought of a interesting topic for discussion:

Are Ronaldo/Messi bigger than a football club? The reason I ask that is e.g. I am sure there are several Americans/Asians who know who Ronaldo and Messi are but they wouldnt have heard of Manchester United.

Does this make these two bigger than a football club? :o

Depends on the club. Bigger than ADO Den Haag for sure but not bigger than Real Madrid.


Bigger than Manchester United? If not, why do you think ManUtd is bigger than Ronaldo?

I am talking about worldwide recognition.

I don't think so. Manchester United is a very big club in Asia and I think Europeans tend to underestimate how many fans there are in the rest of the world. Don't have any numbers to back this up though and haven't really seen any articles trying to compare the recognition between clubs and players.
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18761 Posts
July 10 2022 10:02 GMT
#3076
Oh there are millions of Manchester United fans in Asia yes but I am talking about normal people who are not football fans.

My Japanese relatives have no idea what Manchester United is but they all know Ronaldo and Messi. It's only a few people as an example but I think you know what I am trying to mean?
evilfatsh1t
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia8930 Posts
July 10 2022 11:43 GMT
#3077
if youre talking about just name recognition then messi and ronaldo are undoubtedly bigger than any football club. there are very few names in the world that are as easily as recognisable as those two
but in terms of value or importance, obviously clubs like rm/barca/utd/bayern are going to be bigger
Liquid`Drone
Profile Joined September 2002
Norway28906 Posts
July 10 2022 13:41 GMT
#3078
On July 10 2022 18:59 RvB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2022 20:08 sharkie wrote:
On July 09 2022 18:07 RvB wrote:
On July 09 2022 05:08 sharkie wrote:
I thought of a interesting topic for discussion:

Are Ronaldo/Messi bigger than a football club? The reason I ask that is e.g. I am sure there are several Americans/Asians who know who Ronaldo and Messi are but they wouldnt have heard of Manchester United.

Does this make these two bigger than a football club? :o

Depends on the club. Bigger than ADO Den Haag for sure but not bigger than Real Madrid.


Bigger than Manchester United? If not, why do you think ManUtd is bigger than Ronaldo?

I am talking about worldwide recognition.

I don't think so. Manchester United is a very big club in Asia and I think Europeans tend to underestimate how many fans there are in the rest of the world. Don't have any numbers to back this up though and haven't really seen any articles trying to compare the recognition between clubs and players.


this, this and this looks at social media followers. this looks at how 'valuable' the teams are. this looks at how many jerseys are sold by different teams.

For the first (social media followers) we see a clear dominance by Real Madrid+Barcelona (RM narrowly ahead), with United in third place, followed by PSG, Juventus, Chelsea, Liverpool, Bayern, City and Arsenal (in that order). For how 'valuable' they are, we see again RM in first place ahead of Barcelona, followed by United, Liverpool, Bayern, City, PSG, Chelsea, Juventus and Tottenham (in that order). (Operating income is also listed, this has City ahead of United ahead of Tottenham, followed by Liverpool, Bayern and Chelsea, followed by Real Madrid, then a big dropoff to Chelsea and Arsenal, while Barcelona is at 1/3 of Leeds United).

For jerseys sold, we see Bayern ahead of RM, followed by Liverpool, United, Juventus, Barcelona, Chelsea, Dortmund, PSG and City (in that order).

Based on the numbers, top 3 of 'famous clubs' to me clearly seems like it's RM ahead of Barcelona ahead of United.
Moderator
Bacillus
Profile Joined August 2010
Finland2112 Posts
Last Edited: 2022-07-10 17:00:17
July 10 2022 16:59 GMT
#3079
On July 10 2022 18:06 DropBear wrote:
Raheem Sterling to Chelsea is almost done according to multiple sources. 47.5m pound and personal terms agreed, waiting on a medical.

Idk if this is good or not, I feel like Chelsea don't need yet another forward with poor finishing and could have spent that on defenders


It's always weird to set value on Sterling. He's been on top level for so long, but is still just 27. Is he just reaching the peak years or did he peak early? Is he experienced or washed out?

I haven't seen too many City games on recent years, but in current market a proven attacker that could still have 5 ish years on top level for 50 million doesn't seem to bad to me.

{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
July 10 2022 21:20 GMT
#3080
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
Prev 1 152 153 154 155 156 158 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 568
ProTech139
UpATreeSC 68
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18833
Calm 3596
Mini 441
Mind 79
910 65
soO 38
Trap 31
Aegong 24
Dota 2
Gorgc6061
canceldota58
Counter-Strike
fl0m6410
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3361
Other Games
FrodaN775
Beastyqt537
Liquid`Hasu299
Khaldor232
Livibee200
C9.Mang0160
IndyStarCraft 89
ZombieGrub85
QueenE64
MindelVK14
BRAT_OK 13
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 19
• FirePhoenix11
• Michael_bg 1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2570
• WagamamaTV279
League of Legends
• Nemesis1733
Other Games
• imaqtpie861
• Shiphtur733
• Scarra306
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 50m
Big Brain Bouts
14h 50m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
21h 50m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 50m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
Patches Events
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.