• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:14
CEST 07:14
KST 14:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6046 users

Teamliquid Health and Fitness Initiative for 2014 - Page 90

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 88 89 90 91 92 173 Next
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
June 13 2014 20:56 GMT
#1781
On June 14 2014 02:34 NeedsmoreCELLTECH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2014 14:00 zatic wrote:
Yeah really Celltech, nice work! One of those stories that make this sub/thread so great, especially since you were here from the very skinny beginning, weren't you?

Yup, I weighed 67kg (150lbs~) at 1.96m (6'5~) when I started on June 11, 2011 (3 years ago). I made a lot of progress strength wise, size wise and personality wise. I basically went from insecure, average ambition and a virgin (lols) to a very confident, very driven top student (I have a solid chance of going to LSE/Oxbridge for my masters) and have a gf who does modelling. Basically what I wanted to be when I started - I even hit Diamond IV on LoL, but I haven't played at all in the last few weeks. Internships and academics have eaten up all my gaming time essentially. I still believe that strength work is necessary, but it makes a little sad when super motivated beginners are told to do SS untill they hit 315 in squat or something like that: higher volume and higher frequency led to WAY better size gains and WAY better strength gainz, as well as more fun training.

I sincerely recommend anyone who is lifting for fun/aesthetics to look into a more bodybuilding oriented split, or something like Layne Norton's PHAT.

EDIT: Another thing I would like to add is that if you want to be top .1% no matter what, you will have to outwork 99.9% of the population. When I was bulking I would set an alarm at 2am and hit my macros NO MATTER WHAT, even if I had to vomit I would discard those kcals and eat more at a later stage. When I was applying for top internships I applied for 50+ on top of brutal academics and writing my bachelor's thesis in 4 weeks. If you really want things, you will find a way. I'll keep you guys posted if I ever make Fortune 500 CEO or partner in a top management consulting firm/Bulge bracket bank.



Pffft low volume high frequency high intensity master race ftw :D Actually i did make a lot of size and strength gains when I was doing higher volume work. Congrats on all your progress bud. You forgot to mention you did all that while getting brain surgery lols
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
ragnasaur
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
United States804 Posts
June 13 2014 22:28 GMT
#1782
Signed up for a boxing gym today. They've got a power rack & squat rack & dumbells up to 200lbs. & ropes & tires & sledgehammers & im super psyched. My clothes haven't been this sweaty in a while
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) George Forman doesnt have any fingerprints
n.DieJokes
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3443 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-14 16:39:57
June 13 2014 23:21 GMT
#1783
Finally got out of the hospital. Spent five damn days there in bed, no weight through the foot for six weeks. On a bunch of painkillers and blood thinners. On the plus side, I've done more one legged squats in the last week than I have in my entire life. Functional strength ^^

New Fitness Initiative: Get back to where I was by New Years.
Where I was:
Lifts:+ Show Spoiler +

Squat (High Bar): 305 1rm, 275 5rm. Form decent, some pelvic tilt in bottom but I didn't have oly shoes.
Bench (Touch and go, heels up, butt down): 305 1rm, 275 5rm.
Deadlift: 375 1rm, 325 5rm. Form pretty bad, back rounds easily.

None of these were dedicated pr's, just things I felt like going for a strong days. I probably had 315 in me on bench and squat :/

Physique:+ Show Spoiler +

Height: 5'9
Weight: Between 172 and 182, depends. I've had shingles the last five weeks before this injury.
Shitty selfie after last workout:
[image loading]

Last day in the hopsital selfie. No pump, terrible diet, bad lighting. Shitty photo all around, this is what I'm gonna use as my benchmark.
[image loading]




Anyone have any tips on preventing strength loss. Obviously I'm gonna lose a lot, is there anything I can do? I was thinking of getting a tennis ball to grip so at least I can work on my grip strength. Also for diet, should I try and bulk up? I'm afraid of putting on too much fat, if recovery has complications it might be hard to work it off. Still I don't want to whither away, what do you guys think?
MyLove + Your Love= Supa Love
Cinnamonster
Profile Joined May 2014
Belgium24 Posts
June 14 2014 10:05 GMT
#1784
What would give the "fastest" or "most" progress in strength and endurance?
program 1:
Full body workout every 2 days and the day inbetween 1h-ish slow long distance running

program2:
4 day split (bicep/shoulder, back, legs, triceps/chest) and the day in.between the SLD running.


atm i do the split training but i am not sure if this is the most optimal, hence the question here :-)
we have a summerstop at handbal now, so in the comming 2 months i want to make as much progress until next season to be as ready as i can.
Cut cut cut cutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcut! Sawblades still not sharp enough!
Najda
Profile Joined June 2010
United States3765 Posts
June 14 2014 13:54 GMT
#1785
On June 14 2014 19:05 Cinnamonster wrote:
What would give the "fastest" or "most" progress in strength and endurance?
program 1:
Full body workout every 2 days and the day inbetween 1h-ish slow long distance running

program2:
4 day split (bicep/shoulder, back, legs, triceps/chest) and the day in.between the SLD running.


atm i do the split training but i am not sure if this is the most optimal, hence the question here :-)
we have a summerstop at handbal now, so in the comming 2 months i want to make as much progress until next season to be as ready as i can.


The best way to train endurance is to do what you want to be training for. Muscle endurance has little caryover between different movements, though if you're just trying to improve cardiovascular endurance then it's okay to be less specific. Running will certainly help your handball endurance but I'd say it's be better and more fun to just play a lot more handball.

As for strength, compound movements are the most effective, so that would be like deadlifts, squats, bench, dips, pullups etc.
NeedsmoreCELLTECH
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Netherlands1242 Posts
June 14 2014 14:41 GMT
#1786
On June 14 2014 05:56 decafchicken wrote:
Pffft low volume high frequency high intensity master race ftw :D Actually i did make a lot of size and strength gains when I was doing higher volume work. Congrats on all your progress bud. You forgot to mention you did all that while getting brain surgery lols

I had surgery twice in like 6 months, about 400 stitches in total. Double the surgery, double the gainz #math. Seriously curious about what you look like though. I remember seeing a pic from you back in '11 with your back flexed (you were wrestling with girls in a tiny pool iirc) and I was like HOLY SHIT he's so huge. Wouldn't be surprised if by now I'm like, eh, mirin, but nbd.
@IgnE I think that if people have done SS/SL/Candito's program that JUST does basic compounds for several months with some dedication and consistency, they will make better strength and size gains by stepping up their volume and frequency. I'm not saying that after 6 months everyone should switch to 120 sets of weekly volume, but something like 4 days with 15 sets on each day (heavy compound followed by light assistance isolations/compounds) is a better formula for growth in my experience.
Get huge or die mirin | Diamond on LoL
Cinnamonster
Profile Joined May 2014
Belgium24 Posts
June 14 2014 16:27 GMT
#1787
On June 14 2014 22:54 Najda wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2014 19:05 Cinnamonster wrote:
What would give the "fastest" or "most" progress in strength and endurance?
program 1:
Full body workout every 2 days and the day inbetween 1h-ish slow long distance running

program2:
4 day split (bicep/shoulder, back, legs, triceps/chest) and the day in.between the SLD running.


atm i do the split training but i am not sure if this is the most optimal, hence the question here :-)
we have a summerstop at handbal now, so in the comming 2 months i want to make as much progress until next season to be as ready as i can.


The best way to train endurance is to do what you want to be training for. Muscle endurance has little caryover between different movements, though if you're just trying to improve cardiovascular endurance then it's okay to be less specific. Running will certainly help your handball endurance but I'd say it's be better and more fun to just play a lot more handball.

As for strength, compound movements are the most effective, so that would be like deadlifts, squats, bench, dips, pullups etc.


It's hard to play handball when you have a summerstop and there arn't any competitions around =) That's why I want to focus on the gym with strength and cardiovascular endurance indeed.

I know compound movements are the most effective (that's what I do now in my split program). But I wonder if I would make more progress in these 2,5 months until practice starts again if i would do like "monday fullbody // tuesday running // wednesday full body // thursday running // friday full body // saturday running // sunday rest" then with a "monday chest tric // tuesday running // wednesday biceps shoulders // thursday running // friday back (and legs perhaps) // saturday running // sunday rest (or the legs)
Cut cut cut cutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcut! Sawblades still not sharp enough!
n.DieJokes
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3443 Posts
June 14 2014 19:45 GMT
#1788
On June 15 2014 01:27 Cinnamonster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2014 22:54 Najda wrote:
On June 14 2014 19:05 Cinnamonster wrote:
What would give the "fastest" or "most" progress in strength and endurance?
program 1:
Full body workout every 2 days and the day inbetween 1h-ish slow long distance running

program2:
4 day split (bicep/shoulder, back, legs, triceps/chest) and the day in.between the SLD running.


atm i do the split training but i am not sure if this is the most optimal, hence the question here :-)
we have a summerstop at handbal now, so in the comming 2 months i want to make as much progress until next season to be as ready as i can.


The best way to train endurance is to do what you want to be training for. Muscle endurance has little caryover between different movements, though if you're just trying to improve cardiovascular endurance then it's okay to be less specific. Running will certainly help your handball endurance but I'd say it's be better and more fun to just play a lot more handball.

As for strength, compound movements are the most effective, so that would be like deadlifts, squats, bench, dips, pullups etc.


It's hard to play handball when you have a summerstop and there arn't any competitions around =) That's why I want to focus on the gym with strength and cardiovascular endurance indeed.

I know compound movements are the most effective (that's what I do now in my split program). But I wonder if I would make more progress in these 2,5 months until practice starts again if i would do like "monday fullbody // tuesday running // wednesday full body // thursday running // friday full body // saturday running // sunday rest" then with a "monday chest tric // tuesday running // wednesday biceps shoulders // thursday running // friday back (and legs perhaps) // saturday running // sunday rest (or the legs)

Why would you do long slow distance for handball? I think you'd be better served with speed work. Here's an example workout: Go to the track,time yourself for a max effort 400. Then do 8x400, each with in 1.5x fastest time. Half lap walk rest in between. After the fourth 400, take a full lap rest.

As for splits, I don't like a four day split unless you're already very developed and a full body workout is only feasible if you have infinite time or you're just starting. I prefer an upper lower split. Maybe something like: (U-SW-R-L-R) cycle
MyLove + Your Love= Supa Love
Cinnamonster
Profile Joined May 2014
Belgium24 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-14 20:44:36
June 14 2014 20:26 GMT
#1789
U SW R L R cycle?

I always was a sprinter, never an endurance runner ... imo i need some basic cardioendurance to last the whole game ^^ now i can barely manage to play half before i die and seriously need a brake =(

I wouldn't say i'm very developed, but also wouldn't say i'm a beginner =) i'ld consider myself like an average handballplayer / been going to the gym for 4-5 months now.. I could post a picture, but I feel weird doing so =)
Cut cut cut cutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcut! Sawblades still not sharp enough!
n.DieJokes
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3443 Posts
June 14 2014 20:56 GMT
#1790
Handball you run down the court, do some stuff, then run back right? Back forth? 400m's not a sprint and you're getting three miles of distance.
U-Upper body lift (bench, pulls, presses, accessory work)
SW- Speed work
L- Lower body lift (squat, dl, some mobility work, sport specific work, abs)
R- Rest

I have no idea what the average handball player looks like, I'd guess not particularly strong. Whether or not you're a beginner, in my mind, comes down to how much experience you have with the major lifts. I.e can you squat comfortably to depth with your feet flush on the ground and your back straight, can you comfortably deadlift with a straight back, can you bench properly and have you ever run through one of the beginner programs like stronglifts 5x5?
MyLove + Your Love= Supa Love
zatic
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Zurich15366 Posts
June 15 2014 22:01 GMT
#1791
Meh, saw my ex who I had been lifting with for 10 months the first time today after 3 weeks. It's almost unfair how great she looks. Seriously I pity all the poor girls who get sucked into go-starve-yourself mainstream fitness. She didn't even ever give it 100% and the transformation is still amazing.
ModeratorI know Teamliquid is known as a massive building
NeedsmoreCELLTECH
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Netherlands1242 Posts
June 16 2014 08:55 GMT
#1792
On June 16 2014 07:01 zatic wrote:
Meh, saw my ex who I had been lifting with for 10 months the first time today after 3 weeks. It's almost unfair how great she looks. Seriously I pity all the poor girls who get sucked into go-starve-yourself mainstream fitness. She didn't even ever give it 100% and the transformation is still amazing.

I know right, my gf basically just has a 2 scoop brotein shake for protein intake and lifts heavy (bodybuilder style) 3-4x per week and her progress in 6 months is better than my progress in years.
Get huge or die mirin | Diamond on LoL
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
June 16 2014 11:50 GMT
#1793
Off days suck, wanted to pr on deadlift again and I bareeeely got 365 again. Felt so weak. It wasn't like it was a wall I couldn't push through, more like halfway up my muscles just felt like, nah I'm tired going to drop this.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
June 16 2014 14:17 GMT
#1794
On June 16 2014 17:55 NeedsmoreCELLTECH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2014 07:01 zatic wrote:
Meh, saw my ex who I had been lifting with for 10 months the first time today after 3 weeks. It's almost unfair how great she looks. Seriously I pity all the poor girls who get sucked into go-starve-yourself mainstream fitness. She didn't even ever give it 100% and the transformation is still amazing.

I know right, my gf basically just has a 2 scoop brotein shake for protein intake and lifts heavy (bodybuilder style) 3-4x per week and her progress in 6 months is better than my progress in years.



Beginner gains man.

Stfu, you should know this by now.

Also, Squats.
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
Donkeys
Profile Joined August 2010
Mexico308 Posts
June 16 2014 19:50 GMT
#1795
I read some stuff by a weightlifting coach from Chile, I'm gonna try out their system for a month or two. I'm planning a 1200 rep 4 week cycle. It's going to be 420 snatches, 420 CJ, 240 squats, 120 pulls. Four sessions a week being week 1 25% of total reps, week 2 30%, week 3 25% and week 4 20%, with intensity varying accordingly.

Today:

Snatch 140/3 150/3 160/3 170/3 175/2x2 180/2 190/1 200/1 210/x 210/x 210/1 - 21 reps
CJ 140/1+1 165/1+1 175/1+1 190/1+2 205/1+2 215/(1+2)x2 235/1+1 250/1+1 - 22 reps
Squat 245 265 285 305 315 325 335x 315/2 320/x 310/2 285/4 - 15 reps
http://www.belowtherimyo.blogspot.com/
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
June 16 2014 22:26 GMT
#1796
Today:

Squat (last day of 5/3/1 cycle - I just kinda guessed at percentages)
Barbell Split Squat 3x8 @ 75 lbs

Conditioning:
800m run
9 snatches @ 85 lbs
400m run
6 snatches @ 85 lbs
200m run
3 snatches @ 85 lbs

Time: 14:13

RX weight for men was 115. I picked 85 because I only hit a 115 snatch 2/3 attempts when I'm fresh, let alone after squats and running. Probably could have shaved 2+ minutes off this time if I would have just stopped thinking about the snatches, but I kept thinking "Im going to drop this" and so I didn't attempt them. Should have just picked them up, because it was light and I miss my snatches forward anyway so they're easy to bail.

Oh and running after squatting sux.
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
June 17 2014 00:12 GMT
#1797
On June 17 2014 04:50 Donkeys wrote:
I read some stuff by a weightlifting coach from Chile, I'm gonna try out their system for a month or two. I'm planning a 1200 rep 4 week cycle. It's going to be 420 snatches, 420 CJ, 240 squats, 120 pulls. Four sessions a week being week 1 25% of total reps, week 2 30%, week 3 25% and week 4 20%, with intensity varying accordingly.

Today:

Snatch 140/3 150/3 160/3 170/3 175/2x2 180/2 190/1 200/1 210/x 210/x 210/1 - 21 reps
CJ 140/1+1 165/1+1 175/1+1 190/1+2 205/1+2 215/(1+2)x2 235/1+1 250/1+1 - 22 reps
Squat 245 265 285 305 315 325 335x 315/2 320/x 310/2 285/4 - 15 reps


Nice.

I actually do more or less that setup on the squats, and a lot less reps on the snatches/C&J.

Those two have a way of making my shoulders feel like total glass.
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-17 02:07:35
June 17 2014 01:38 GMT
#1798
am: Power Snatch 67.5kg then some practice on tecnnique
PM: BP 140x1, 132.5kgx3x3, SQ 180x1, 160x5x4

phyre
NeedsmoreCELLTECH
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Netherlands1242 Posts
June 17 2014 07:54 GMT
#1799
Phyre pls don't leave us.
Get huge or die mirin | Diamond on LoL
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
June 17 2014 14:45 GMT
#1800
Still lifting heavy, just also doing conditioning at the end. I wouldn't have joined the gym if they didn't have good programing. Also not eating enough, probably down to 175 bw. Can't believe I was 200 in February. At least it makes pullups cake.

I'll probably be too lazy to keep up the metcons when I go back to a normal gym in the middle of august.
Prev 1 88 89 90 91 92 173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 98
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2449
GuemChi 709
Leta 156
Snow 110
Terrorterran 72
Bale 30
Noble 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Icarus 9
Dota 2
febbydoto17
League of Legends
JimRising 631
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King62
Other Games
summit1g6720
WinterStarcraft354
C9.Mang0276
Sick142
ViBE88
Trikslyr32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick568
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 111
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki15
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2147
League of Legends
• Lourlo1306
• Stunt413
Other Games
• Shiphtur394
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 46m
Patches Events
10h 46m
The PondCast
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.