• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:44
CEST 15:44
KST 22:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9006 users

TL Health and Fitness Initiative 2012 - Page 163

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 161 162 163 164 165 379 Next
billy5000
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States865 Posts
April 09 2012 11:30 GMT
#3241
Feeling good now. Ever since my hip injury, I've been frustrated that I'm going to have to give up squats for some time, and it's been distracting me ever since. A couple of weeks ago, however, I'v felt like I'm completely over it and made a new goal for myself, which is 1x5 @ 315lb deadlift. And well, today, I'm already 20lb shy away from it. Yeah! I thought I may as well share a tip I got from a youtube vid which has been helping me tons: Think about pushing the ground down with your legs instead of trying to "lift" the bar off the ground. Best advice ever!
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; Man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?' Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; Man got to tell himself he understand. Vonnegut
extr3me
Profile Joined November 2010
Norway145 Posts
April 09 2012 12:02 GMT
#3242
Think about pushing the ground down with your legs instead of trying to "lift" the bar off the ground. Best advice ever!

Thats true I've been using that a few times, helps alot indeed.
Stay strong, forever strong!
mcmartini
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Australia1972 Posts
April 09 2012 12:23 GMT
#3243
On April 09 2012 21:02 extr3me wrote:
Show nested quote +
Think about pushing the ground down with your legs instead of trying to "lift" the bar off the ground. Best advice ever!

Thats true I've been using that a few times, helps alot indeed.

This helps me with squats a lot too haha
I just want to say I have 370 APM - Liquid'Tyler SotG 14-12-2011 "I mean it's too bad you can't be paid to be, you know, a chicken shit fucking whiny bitch on the internet or we would have lots of rich community members" Nick "Tasteless" Plott
glurio
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany597 Posts
April 09 2012 13:13 GMT
#3244
So I'm on my 4th cycle of 5/3/1 and on my 8 or 9th week of cutting weight.
I started failing the needed reps for the last set for the first time or just get the 5 i should do but no extra reps.
How do i proceed from here? Would it be smart to deload the exercises which i failed or should i look into a different program for a while? I basically got weaker if i compare pure numbers from the previous cycle to the actual one. Lost about 4-5kg weight so far. Some of it, sadly, is muscle, cutting isn't as easy as i wish it was.

My goal is still bodybuilding oriented, will continue to cut for about 2-3 weeks. After that i will probably clean bulk either IF style or just regular with a 500 kcal plus.
Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're right. - Henry Ford
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
April 09 2012 13:29 GMT
#3245
Leg and knees still bothering me from ultimate last week. Manned up and squatted 270lb 3x5. Knees felt fine but my quad was not happy. Warming up for deadlift and I randomly decide to do a few box jumps. Terrible idea. Calf/knee was bad enough to give me a limp but I still deadlifted 275lb so can't be that bad xD
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-09 14:11:08
April 09 2012 14:08 GMT
#3246
I have a question for you guys about shoes. I got a pair of shoes for lifting for easter I has asked for some converse, cause I know they're good for squat and deadlift cause there so flat, and there a cheap alternative to other lifting shoes. (Plus one of my powerlifting buddies that squats/deadlifts over 500 uses them so they must be OK)

Instead they went to sportchek and asked the guy for help and he said these shoes were bad for lifting and pulled out a pair of nike livestrong and said that converse was terrible for lifting.

I think they are something like this, don't know exact model.

[image loading]


I don't have a focus on the olympic lifts. Right now I do stronglifts, so my focus is on squat (low bar) deadlift bench ohp row. My gym doesn't have room/proper equipment for them.

I have reciept with me incase I wanted to change them not sure what to do.

EDIT* Used to do lifts without shoes, gym people started saying no. So I was pissed and now need a decent shoe.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
lyAsakura
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1414 Posts
April 09 2012 14:20 GMT
#3247
Harder and flatter the sole is the better. Just buy converses.
You can probably find videos of people squatting 1000+ wearing all stars.
WeMade FOX would be a deadly SC2 team.
FreezingAssassin
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States455 Posts
April 09 2012 14:48 GMT
#3248
My buddy I used to lift with could leg press1200+ and I was afraid to know how much he squated He was a Swedish beast. But he wore black converse all starts, I never knew why I thought he just liked them..but now I know
"I love when stupid stuff happens, it makes me look smart" - IdrA
Catch
Profile Joined September 2010
United States616 Posts
April 09 2012 15:32 GMT
#3249
@FF: Thanks, never considered them a strong part... esp since I've only been OHP pressing again for five weeks.

Must be all the bench, deads, and chin ups. Fine by me haha

On April 09 2012 12:49 GuiltyJerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2012 11:19 Catch wrote:
Progress pics on my cut.

3 or 4 weeks in
Before
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]


So far:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]


BF estimate? Getting to 10% by mid june, hopefully I can do it.


On Friday head to reddit.com/r/fitness and they have a thingy called "Body Fat Friday" where you can post those and get peoples' estimates, I don't think people on TL that kinda thing very often.


I know, but friday is so far away haha but I will man, thanks.

ive been at the gym since last August. Where in those..8 months ish I've mainly focused on putting on muscle. Consistent protein shakes, eating quite a handful of carbs and protein/fats. And I have gained about 10 pounds. I lost some fast in process and gained quite some muscle.

I never used a BMI to find out body percentage that was fat but I may have been hovering around 12%? Where I am about 5'9 and now 150ibs.

But here comes the problem

I want to start cutting up a bit. I started a week ago and am going to try to continue with the schedule. I will do massive amounts of reps with less weight and cardio more, like bike to and from the gym and work and run and such.
so a typical day will look like this
-bike 5 miles, lift 3/4 sets of 20 run a mile, bike home/to work/bike home. its about 10 miles of biking. Thats workout. Then meal is where im not completly sure of.

I was thinking of donig an extreme lack of eating for like a week perhaps. Eat 2 meals breakfast/lunch. And then drink a protein shake + 3 meal replacements. Nothing else. Then after that week or so. eat 4 smaller meals and drink about 2 shakes.

Im still not sure about the dieting part since Im slowly getting cut but i still have work to do.

My goal is to be decently cut by June at the latest. Any tips?


Congrats on those 8 months man.

I'll still give you some ideas, but I would really recommend bulking more and just controlling your diet better. I don't know what you look like, but I don't want you looking like that guy from the Machinist.

Anyways, adding a ton of volume on a cut is normally a recipe for disaster. I, along with a lot of the top names in the industry (Lyle, berkhan, ect.) recommend going heavy with low volume. Something as simple as 2x5 or 3x5 should probably be enough. Then you can add a set or two anywhere from the 6-12 rep range. It's what I do currently, and my cut is doing fine.

The short story is it preserves LBM better on a cut. Too much volume will simply destroy you mentally and probably physically during a cut, especially if you aren't used to that sort of volume.

Furthermore, you could bike a crazy amount and all that your saying you could do, but I would recommend against it. Your body would be more likely to use muscle for energy depending on the severity of the caloric deficit as well as your macro composition.

Again, I'd recommend against the "extreme lack of eating" but if I don't convince you, at least take a multivitamin and eat some vegetable greens that week.
This is all just AFAIK. Cheers.
Victory Loves Preparation
NeedsmoreCELLTECH
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Netherlands1242 Posts
April 09 2012 17:06 GMT
#3250
Gonna do a light workout tomorrow It might be the meds, but I notice I get out of breathe pretty quickly. As in, if I run up 4-5 flights of stairs I have to start breathing deeply, this didn't use to be the case when I played field hockey so much. Could I do some cardio (running/cycling) on my off days? Just talking 10-15 mins a day to wake me up.
Get huge or die mirin | Diamond on LoL
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
April 09 2012 17:38 GMT
#3251
On April 10 2012 02:06 NeedsmoreCELLTECH wrote:
Gonna do a light workout tomorrow It might be the meds, but I notice I get out of breathe pretty quickly. As in, if I run up 4-5 flights of stairs I have to start breathing deeply, this didn't use to be the case when I played field hockey so much. Could I do some cardio (running/cycling) on my off days? Just talking 10-15 mins a day to wake me up.


I play rugby 5 days a week, lift 4 days a week, and swim twice a week. Your body is good at adapting to whatever demands you put on it - so try some cardio, give it a few weeks, and then reevaluate.
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-09 18:12:40
April 09 2012 18:10 GMT
#3252
On April 10 2012 02:38 phyre112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2012 02:06 NeedsmoreCELLTECH wrote:
Gonna do a light workout tomorrow It might be the meds, but I notice I get out of breathe pretty quickly. As in, if I run up 4-5 flights of stairs I have to start breathing deeply, this didn't use to be the case when I played field hockey so much. Could I do some cardio (running/cycling) on my off days? Just talking 10-15 mins a day to wake me up.


I play rugby 5 days a week, lift 4 days a week, and swim twice a week. Your body is good at adapting to whatever demands you put on it - so try some cardio, give it a few weeks, and then reevaluate.


Agreed. Once you get going and youre past novice gains you'd be surprised at what your body can handle. There's other ways to increase recovery beyond just time too based on how you eat/sleep/stretch/foam roll/ice baths etc.

Also, just made a smoothie with greek yogurt, milk, ice, pineapple. Delicious and nutritious :D
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
FFGenerations
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
7088 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-09 22:17:38
April 09 2012 19:37 GMT
#3253
today:
warmups and ~15 (successful) reps of 60kg power clean (and 1 at 65kg)

big struggle, still finding it very hard to do the initial lift off the ground. some reps are decent, some awful, some i abort after lifting it a few inches, some i abort before ive even pulled. the problem is , i think, doing the initial pull with my legs. if i can get that right then ill have more power for the rest of the lift and wont have as much arm involvement (triceps were aching a bit afterwards lol). also probably my BACK FUCKING BEING DEAD probably has an impact. if anyone has tips on the initial pull from the ground i could do with it.. thinking "knees, hips, (jump)" as in that 1 tutorial vid does help a bit. ill look at more vids before i go again. god im so delirious .

will try t get some1 to come with me n video me (i got no cam)
Cool BW Music Vid - youtube.com/watch?v=W54nlqJ-Nx8 ~~~~~ ᕤ OYSTERS ᕤ CLAMS ᕤ AND ᕤ CUCKOLDS ᕤ ~~~~~~ ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ PUNCH HIM ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ
Hurricane
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States3939 Posts
April 09 2012 22:29 GMT
#3254
On April 09 2012 23:08 Mementoss wrote:
I have a question for you guys about shoes. I got a pair of shoes for lifting for easter I has asked for some converse, cause I know they're good for squat and deadlift cause there so flat, and there a cheap alternative to other lifting shoes. (Plus one of my powerlifting buddies that squats/deadlifts over 500 uses them so they must be OK)

Instead they went to sportchek and asked the guy for help and he said these shoes were bad for lifting and pulled out a pair of nike livestrong and said that converse was terrible for lifting.

I think they are something like this, don't know exact model.

[image loading]


I don't have a focus on the olympic lifts. Right now I do stronglifts, so my focus is on squat (low bar) deadlift bench ohp row. My gym doesn't have room/proper equipment for them.

I have reciept with me incase I wanted to change them not sure what to do.

EDIT* Used to do lifts without shoes, gym people started saying no. So I was pissed and now need a decent shoe.

return those shoes.

The idea behind lifting shoes is to create the best platform for transferring your force from your feet to the ground. The harder the sole, the better the transfer of force. Shoes like those are designed for running and "cross training" which means the shoe is designed around comfort and making running easier, which leads to a more shock absorbent (really really bad) and contoured sole, many of which are intended to help move pressure to the ball of the foot which is dangerous when lifting heavy weights (I pulled my groin due to this).
RIP CHARLIEMURPHY 11/25/10 NEVER FORGET | Hurricane#1183 @ B.net
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-10 00:01:05
April 10 2012 00:00 GMT
#3255
BP: 100kgx3x2, 110x3x2, 120x1
Deadlift: 157.5x1x5

Also, more important, foreign BW and progaming related, huge spoiler below
+ Show Spoiler +

WE RAPED LRM AND FUCKING SKT WON. BISU BEAT FLASH ON ACE.
THAT WAS THE BEST SPL FINALS I'VE EVER SEEN, I WAS HAPPIER THAN FIRST TIME I FUCKED
BISU AND FANTASY (K)
FFGenerations
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
7088 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-10 00:08:04
April 10 2012 00:06 GMT
#3256
proleague spoiler
+ Show Spoiler +

HOLY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
i just watched the last game this second
BEST FUCKING GAME EVER EVER UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just have no other words. FFFFF
Cool BW Music Vid - youtube.com/watch?v=W54nlqJ-Nx8 ~~~~~ ᕤ OYSTERS ᕤ CLAMS ᕤ AND ᕤ CUCKOLDS ᕤ ~~~~~~ ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ PUNCH HIM ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
April 10 2012 01:44 GMT
#3257
Just got back from my first TKD lesson. The end of the training cycle is coming up, so I was mostly working the bag while the higher ranks sparred after warmups, but it was a blast. I guess my initial goals would be making it to at least 12 classes monthly until the next opportunity to test, and see where I'm at then.

Height 6'2", Weight 148 lb. Stupid Crohn's makes gaining mass a bitch.

Also managing to kill my caffeine dependency, down from 4-5 monsters a day to 1-2. (This may have also negatively affected my weight.)
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
April 10 2012 01:58 GMT
#3258
Nice work with cutting back on the monsters. Keep it up! TKD sounds like fun.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
April 10 2012 02:26 GMT
#3259
On April 10 2012 10:44 JingleHell wrote:
Just got back from my first TKD lesson. The end of the training cycle is coming up, so I was mostly working the bag while the higher ranks sparred after warmups, but it was a blast. I guess my initial goals would be making it to at least 12 classes monthly until the next opportunity to test, and see where I'm at then.

Height 6'2", Weight 148 lb. Stupid Crohn's makes gaining mass a bitch.

Also managing to kill my caffeine dependency, down from 4-5 monsters a day to 1-2. (This may have also negatively affected my weight.)

Use your height to your advantage! If you have the speed to go with your height and work on your hand speed, you'll be unstoppable
Official Entusman #21
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
April 10 2012 02:32 GMT
#3260
On April 10 2012 11:26 infinity21 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2012 10:44 JingleHell wrote:
Just got back from my first TKD lesson. The end of the training cycle is coming up, so I was mostly working the bag while the higher ranks sparred after warmups, but it was a blast. I guess my initial goals would be making it to at least 12 classes monthly until the next opportunity to test, and see where I'm at then.

Height 6'2", Weight 148 lb. Stupid Crohn's makes gaining mass a bitch.

Also managing to kill my caffeine dependency, down from 4-5 monsters a day to 1-2. (This may have also negatively affected my weight.)

Use your height to your advantage! If you have the speed to go with your height and work on your hand speed, you'll be unstoppable


That's what I'm kind of hoping. Especially since I've got a decent chunk of leg to that height, it's why I always never got around to starting TKD specifically out of the various martial arts. I recently found out a guy I knew growing up opened a school, so finally got around to it.

The monster cut-back was easy-ish, needed to free up room in the budget for the classes, and several less energy drinks a day seemed the rational way to go about it and not have a heart attack while I was at it.
Prev 1 161 162 163 164 165 379 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 259
MaxPax 154
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65621
Calm 3667
Shuttle 3170
FanTaSy 1600
Bisu 1574
EffOrt 529
Mini 451
Soma 413
Rush 340
Stork 327
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 274
firebathero 248
Light 222
Snow 179
ZerO 151
Last 144
Soulkey 136
actioN 115
Zeus 103
Barracks 100
Dewaltoss 74
Killer 72
hero 57
Mong 56
Pusan 50
Shinee 46
Hyun 43
Bale 33
ToSsGirL 33
Free 28
Shine 28
sorry 25
PianO 22
Aegong 20
Sharp 20
yabsab 16
zelot 16
HiyA 12
Sacsri 11
Icarus 6
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6777
Dendi847
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1353
kRYSTAL_209
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko490
Other Games
gofns42440
singsing2110
B2W.Neo687
hiko426
crisheroes299
byalli276
DeMusliM223
Livibee182
Hui .168
Liquid`VortiX104
Rex96
Mew2King92
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 1213
Other Games
BasetradeTV222
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 31m
Replay Cast
9h 16m
OSC
1d 9h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 20h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.