• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:48
CEST 05:48
KST 12:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6557 users

TL Health and Fitness Initiative 2012 - Page 161

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 159 160 161 162 163 379 Next
Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
April 06 2012 11:24 GMT
#3201
Tried squats today. Had to abort on account of back pains. Tried some chins just to fill the time. Haven't done those in something like 2 months. Beat last PR barely breaking a sweat. Wtf m8? I have not done anything to my biceps in two months...
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
April 06 2012 17:02 GMT
#3202
On April 06 2012 16:47 4thHatchery wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2012 10:13 GoTuNk! wrote:
On April 06 2012 09:48 FFGenerations wrote:
http://www.eatmoveimprove.com/2009/10/a-closer-look-at-vitamin-d/#VD5

take like 8+ tabs per day


on IU? I got the liquid shit
lol im popping everything I can so my nose stops dripping and I can hang out with girl. I think alcohol will help me the most though :p

IIRC 20k-30k IU was what eshlow said was good per day when you have a cold.


Took 150k, healed overnight, even though I spent entire night out with girl. My nose stopped dripping like 30 min after I drug myself with vit D, aspirins and some flu medicine.

BP: 97.5,105x2, 112.5x2, 120x1
Deadlift: 157.5x1x11

Also, reps) vs LRM today if anyone wants to cheer for me :D (i'm in reps)
Hurricane
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States3939 Posts
April 06 2012 19:20 GMT
#3203
On April 06 2012 14:18 phyre112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2012 12:24 sJarl wrote:
lul ez


Yeah bro, looks like you had more left in the tank there.

I pulled a pathetic 305 tonight, but it was pretty easy. 3 plates on saturday, then I go down to 5 lb increases until I stall. Not sure where I'll go after that. Can't even believe my max was ever 285x3, but it was over the summer - then I stopped deadlifting because it took more out of me than I could handle for rugby, and then I did smolov intro cycle, and now I'm pulling another 30 lbs for two more reps and not even calling it a max. Shit's ballin'.

Weighed myself tonight. 185 lbs even goddamn I need to eat more.

haha I remember 295 being sooooo heavy back in october. There was a point in november when I failed 315x1 as well =]
RIP CHARLIEMURPHY 11/25/10 NEVER FORGET | Hurricane#1183 @ B.net
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-06 19:52:03
April 06 2012 19:45 GMT
#3204
On April 07 2012 04:20 Hurricane wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2012 14:18 phyre112 wrote:
On April 06 2012 12:24 sJarl wrote:
lul ez


Yeah bro, looks like you had more left in the tank there.

I pulled a pathetic 305 tonight, but it was pretty easy. 3 plates on saturday, then I go down to 5 lb increases until I stall. Not sure where I'll go after that. Can't even believe my max was ever 285x3, but it was over the summer - then I stopped deadlifting because it took more out of me than I could handle for rugby, and then I did smolov intro cycle, and now I'm pulling another 30 lbs for two more reps and not even calling it a max. Shit's ballin'.

Weighed myself tonight. 185 lbs even goddamn I need to eat more.

haha I remember 295 being sooooo heavy back in october. There was a point in november when I failed 315x1 as well =]


Maybe if I'd convinced myself to be a total badass and keep deadlifting through rugby season, I'd be pulling 405 by now.

+ Show Spoiler +

original post before decaf called me on being a bitch
I was pulling 295 the same time that you were XD. Maybe if I hadn't picked up rugby I would be able to pull 405 by now - but I probably wouldn't be as awesome as I am .

I'd estimate I could pull 335x1 right now.
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
April 06 2012 19:49 GMT
#3205
excuuuuuuses. I went from 405 to 485 over a summer while playing rugby 2x a week + tournaments every weekend
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
NeedsmoreCELLTECH
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Netherlands1242 Posts
April 06 2012 23:36 GMT
#3206
On April 07 2012 04:49 decafchicken wrote:
excuuuuuuses. I went from 405 to 485 over a summer while playing rugby 2x a week + tournaments every weekend

Yeah Phyre, I have a jaw like a small country and I could probably still pull more than you. Step it up bro.
Get huge or die mirin | Diamond on LoL
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
April 06 2012 23:46 GMT
#3207
On April 07 2012 08:36 NeedsmoreCELLTECH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2012 04:49 decafchicken wrote:
excuuuuuuses. I went from 405 to 485 over a summer while playing rugby 2x a week + tournaments every weekend

Yeah Phyre, I have a jaw like a small country and I could probably still pull more than you. Step it up bro.


What the fuck does having a jaw like a small country mean
FFGenerations
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
7088 Posts
April 07 2012 01:30 GMT
#3208
swelling
Cool BW Music Vid - youtube.com/watch?v=W54nlqJ-Nx8 ~~~~~ ᕤ OYSTERS ᕤ CLAMS ᕤ AND ᕤ CUCKOLDS ᕤ ~~~~~~ ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ PUNCH HIM ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
April 07 2012 02:48 GMT
#3209
On April 07 2012 08:46 GoTuNk! wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2012 08:36 NeedsmoreCELLTECH wrote:
On April 07 2012 04:49 decafchicken wrote:
excuuuuuuses. I went from 405 to 485 over a summer while playing rugby 2x a week + tournaments every weekend

Yeah Phyre, I have a jaw like a small country and I could probably still pull more than you. Step it up bro.


What the fuck does having a jaw like a small country mean


He just had mouth surgery wisdom teeth removal I think?

CELLTECH gtfo. Go have sex with your girlfriend or something, I'll be at a sorority/rugby mixer for the night. YOLO.
lyAsakura
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1414 Posts
April 07 2012 03:22 GMT
#3210
Snatches rip my left hand up so much its ridiculous. Right hand is perfectly fine though. Taking perfect care of my callouses doesn't matter when my palm has gaping holes in it. I put bag balm on after every workout (because Shankle says so, lol), but I think it's keeping my hands too soft and inhibiting it's ability to strengthen. Sucks ass.
WeMade FOX would be a deadly SC2 team.
MeShiet
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada290 Posts
April 07 2012 04:23 GMT
#3211
On April 07 2012 12:22 lyAsakura wrote:
Snatches rip my left hand up so much its ridiculous. Right hand is perfectly fine though. Taking perfect care of my callouses doesn't matter when my palm has gaping holes in it. I put bag balm on after every workout (because Shankle says so, lol), but I think it's keeping my hands too soft and inhibiting it's ability to strengthen. Sucks ass.

How are you gripping the bar? What kind of bar are you using?

I can't say for others but I'm snatching as well as clean and jerking 4 times a week and my hands are fine as long as i grind down my calluses after each session. Something I've discovered is that hang snatches had a higher chance of tearing my calluses off while holding onto the bar as it came down rather than when it went up.
If you die this way, you won't live to tell anyone how you died
lyAsakura
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1414 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-07 05:09:06
April 07 2012 05:06 GMT
#3212
On April 07 2012 13:23 MeShiet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2012 12:22 lyAsakura wrote:
Snatches rip my left hand up so much its ridiculous. Right hand is perfectly fine though. Taking perfect care of my callouses doesn't matter when my palm has gaping holes in it. I put bag balm on after every workout (because Shankle says so, lol), but I think it's keeping my hands too soft and inhibiting it's ability to strengthen. Sucks ass.

How are you gripping the bar? What kind of bar are you using?

I can't say for others but I'm snatching as well as clean and jerking 4 times a week and my hands are fine as long as i grind down my calluses after each session. Something I've discovered is that hang snatches had a higher chance of tearing my calluses off while holding onto the bar as it came down rather than when it went up.


Yeah, I think I'm definitely gripping the bar too hard on snatches. Maybe that is also why I lose a crapton of snatches forward. Got lots of stuff to experiment with~
WeMade FOX would be a deadly SC2 team.
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
April 07 2012 06:31 GMT
#3213
On April 07 2012 11:48 phyre112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2012 08:46 GoTuNk! wrote:
On April 07 2012 08:36 NeedsmoreCELLTECH wrote:
On April 07 2012 04:49 decafchicken wrote:
excuuuuuuses. I went from 405 to 485 over a summer while playing rugby 2x a week + tournaments every weekend

Yeah Phyre, I have a jaw like a small country and I could probably still pull more than you. Step it up bro.


What the fuck does having a jaw like a small country mean


He just had mouth surgery wisdom teeth removal I think?

CELLTECH gtfo. Go have sex with your girlfriend or something, I'll be at a sorority/rugby mixer for the night. YOLO.


smashed our rivals 71-5. YOLO so i ran all over them YOU CANT STOP ME (seriously unstoppable. it was unfair for them to try and take me down)
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
mcmartini
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Australia1972 Posts
April 07 2012 08:56 GMT
#3214
On April 07 2012 15:31 decafchicken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2012 11:48 phyre112 wrote:
On April 07 2012 08:46 GoTuNk! wrote:
On April 07 2012 08:36 NeedsmoreCELLTECH wrote:
On April 07 2012 04:49 decafchicken wrote:
excuuuuuuses. I went from 405 to 485 over a summer while playing rugby 2x a week + tournaments every weekend

Yeah Phyre, I have a jaw like a small country and I could probably still pull more than you. Step it up bro.


What the fuck does having a jaw like a small country mean


He just had mouth surgery wisdom teeth removal I think?

CELLTECH gtfo. Go have sex with your girlfriend or something, I'll be at a sorority/rugby mixer for the night. YOLO.


smashed our rivals 71-5. YOLO so i ran all over them YOU CANT STOP ME (seriously unstoppable. it was unfair for them to try and take me down)

This post made me laugh so fucking hard haha. I just imagine you hand out charging forward haha
I just want to say I have 370 APM - Liquid'Tyler SotG 14-12-2011 "I mean it's too bad you can't be paid to be, you know, a chicken shit fucking whiny bitch on the internet or we would have lots of rich community members" Nick "Tasteless" Plott
Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
April 07 2012 09:01 GMT
#3215
On April 07 2012 15:31 decafchicken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2012 11:48 phyre112 wrote:
On April 07 2012 08:46 GoTuNk! wrote:
On April 07 2012 08:36 NeedsmoreCELLTECH wrote:
On April 07 2012 04:49 decafchicken wrote:
excuuuuuuses. I went from 405 to 485 over a summer while playing rugby 2x a week + tournaments every weekend

Yeah Phyre, I have a jaw like a small country and I could probably still pull more than you. Step it up bro.


What the fuck does having a jaw like a small country mean


He just had mouth surgery wisdom teeth removal I think?

CELLTECH gtfo. Go have sex with your girlfriend or something, I'll be at a sorority/rugby mixer for the night. YOLO.


smashed our rivals 71-5. YOLO so i ran all over them YOU CANT STOP ME (seriously unstoppable. it was unfair for them to try and take me down)

Boss.
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
extr3me
Profile Joined November 2010
Norway145 Posts
April 07 2012 15:33 GMT
#3216
Name Kjetil
Age: 22 || Height: 1,79cm || Weight: 125kg
Training goals.
Press: 90kg / 120kg
Benchpress: 115kg / 130kg
Squat: 150kg / 200kg
Deadlift: 220kg / 240-250kg
dumbell: overhead 40kg / 60kg



Stay strong people!

[image loading]
Stay strong, forever strong!
NeedsmoreCELLTECH
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Netherlands1242 Posts
April 07 2012 17:57 GMT
#3217
On April 08 2012 00:33 extr3me wrote:
Name Kjetil
Age: 22 || Height: 1,79cm || Weight: 125kg
Training goals.
Press: 90kg / 120kg
Benchpress: 115kg / 130kg
Squat: 150kg / 200kg
Deadlift: 220kg / 240-250kg
dumbell: overhead 40kg / 60kg



Stay strong people!


Holy cow your press is strong. Do you squat low-bar or high bar btw?
Get huge or die mirin | Diamond on LoL
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
April 07 2012 18:02 GMT
#3218
On April 08 2012 00:33 extr3me wrote:
Name Kjetil
Age: 22 || Height: 1,79cm || Weight: 125kg
Training goals.
Press: 90kg / 120kg
Benchpress: 115kg / 130kg
Squat: 150kg / 200kg
Deadlift: 220kg / 240-250kg
dumbell: overhead 40kg / 60kg



Stay strong people!

[image loading]


What's your goal? increase overall strength? look better? powerlifting?
I can help you with the latter.
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
April 07 2012 18:05 GMT
#3219
On April 08 2012 02:57 NeedsmoreCELLTECH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2012 00:33 extr3me wrote:
Name Kjetil
Age: 22 || Height: 1,79cm || Weight: 125kg
Training goals.
Press: 90kg / 120kg
Benchpress: 115kg / 130kg
Squat: 150kg / 200kg
Deadlift: 220kg / 240-250kg
dumbell: overhead 40kg / 60kg



Stay strong people!


Holy cow your press is strong. Do you squat low-bar or high bar btw?

Yeah, that is one huge press wow.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
FiWiFaKi
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada9859 Posts
April 07 2012 18:14 GMT
#3220
Imo 220kg (485LB!) DL is way more impressive than 90kg press, still, all your lifts are really good.

Looks like you're going for pure powerlifting, good luck on your goals (:
In life, the journey is more satisfying than the destination. || .::Entrepreneurship::. Living a few years of your life like most people won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't || Mechanical Engineering & Economics Major
Prev 1 159 160 161 162 163 379 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 219
ProTech131
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17716
Rain 1454
GuemChi 641
sSak 43
Bale 23
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm191
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1022
taco 462
minikerr37
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1021
Mew2King69
Other Games
summit1g7651
JimRising 637
WinterStarcraft579
C9.Mang0170
ViBE121
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1066
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream50
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Light_VIP 18
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo786
• Stunt277
Other Games
• Shiphtur744
• Scarra718
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 12m
INu's Battles
7h 12m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
9h 12m
OSC
18h 27m
Replay Cast
19h 12m
OSC
1d 19h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.