• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:48
CEST 05:48
KST 12:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6557 users

TL Health and Fitness Initiative 2012 - Page 160

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 158 159 160 161 162 379 Next
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
April 05 2012 11:38 GMT
#3181
Fuck I don't understand working out sometimes, having good progress with bench the last couple of weeks getting 5 reps and adding 5 pounds and all that good jazz. Then get to 185 lbs, only get 1 rep after getting 180X5 a week earlier. -____________-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
April 05 2012 12:13 GMT
#3182
Worse night of ultimate in my life. I played absolutely atrociously. Wouldn't be such a big deal but I managed to land on my quad first doing a layout in the endzone (which I dropped once my hand hit the ground > and now it feels like a giant bruise down the front of my leg ) and my elbow got hyperextended guarding a throw. At least its a long recovery weekend though!
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
NeedsmoreCELLTECH
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Netherlands1242 Posts
April 05 2012 13:04 GMT
#3183
Just had my jaw surgery. Had four molars removed. They were so big they didn't fit in the container, lawl. My face hurts like hell, and I look like I gained 300pounds. Doctor says no working out for a week; if the stitches heal I think I can workout again on tuesday, that way I only lose one session.
Get huge or die mirin | Diamond on LoL
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
April 05 2012 13:33 GMT
#3184
Mouth surgery is rough, take it easy and get better quick
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
FiWiFaKi
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada9859 Posts
April 05 2012 15:17 GMT
#3185
My gym and the smith machine man, over the last week this is what I've seen people do.

Smith machine bicep curls
Smith machine overhead press
Smith machine squats
Smith machine bench decline bench press
Smith machine TRICEP extensions
Smith machine squats
Smith machine shrugs
Smith machine front squats
Smith machine hinge your feet on the bar do sit-ups
Smith machine CLEANS

Unsure if I'm doing the wrong workout or everyone is completely stupid S;

Yesterday good chest workout, went for my new 5rm for benchpress, I was hesitant to go up to 225lb, so I stuck to 220lb, managed to do 3reps, on the 4th I needed a two finger from the spotter to help me push it up after fighting the bar for a good 5 seconds of slowly slowly moving up until I ran out of energy. Biceps are getting a lot stronger too, 12th work-set of biceps yesterday and still managed to use 35lb dumbbells, I definitely feel strong biceps make your pull-ups a lot better, especially the first half of the pull.
In life, the journey is more satisfying than the destination. || .::Entrepreneurship::. Living a few years of your life like most people won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't || Mechanical Engineering & Economics Major
FFGenerations
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
7088 Posts
April 05 2012 15:20 GMT
#3186
Cool BW Music Vid - youtube.com/watch?v=W54nlqJ-Nx8 ~~~~~ ᕤ OYSTERS ᕤ CLAMS ᕤ AND ᕤ CUCKOLDS ᕤ ~~~~~~ ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ PUNCH HIM ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
April 05 2012 15:58 GMT
#3187
On April 06 2012 00:17 FiWiFaKi wrote:
Smith machine TRICEP extensions

I can't comprehend this movement lol
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
April 05 2012 16:54 GMT
#3188
i saw some kids doing bicep curls and one of them said to the other "no go slower, it adds resistance"

fucking face palm
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Deadeight
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom1629 Posts
April 05 2012 19:28 GMT
#3189
@Sneakyz

Thanks again for that video. I did front squats today for the first time with straps like that, worked really well. Although on the last rep of my last set it slipped off my shoulders but managed to complete the rep with brute force holding the bar hanging on the straps. Luckily only 70kg.

@sJarl

I guess I mean how much of it is science like lab work, learning biological processes (e.g. krebs cycle or something, trying to remember A-level stuff), or wondering if they focus on just disease and how to cure it without worrying about it's complete scientific basis. Obviously it should only go so deep as otherwise it would get a bit stupid, I just want a general idea of how deep.
FFGenerations
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
7088 Posts
April 05 2012 21:06 GMT
#3190
today:

stretch 10 mins (will do more in a bit probs)

squat 85kg 6-5-2+3
bench 80kg 5-5-5
MOTHERFUCKER

ran out of time for deadlift, not too bothered, back is getting worked enough tyvm
Cool BW Music Vid - youtube.com/watch?v=W54nlqJ-Nx8 ~~~~~ ᕤ OYSTERS ᕤ CLAMS ᕤ AND ᕤ CUCKOLDS ᕤ ~~~~~~ ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ PUNCH HIM ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
April 06 2012 00:36 GMT
#3191
got vit D for my cold, what dosage do I take master eshlow?
FFGenerations
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
7088 Posts
April 06 2012 00:48 GMT
#3192
http://www.eatmoveimprove.com/2009/10/a-closer-look-at-vitamin-d/#VD5

take like 8+ tabs per day
Cool BW Music Vid - youtube.com/watch?v=W54nlqJ-Nx8 ~~~~~ ᕤ OYSTERS ᕤ CLAMS ᕤ AND ᕤ CUCKOLDS ᕤ ~~~~~~ ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ PUNCH HIM ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
April 06 2012 00:55 GMT
#3193
darn, deadlift session number 11 and i finally failed a 1x5

i feel like i could have done it, too..
y i fail
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-06 01:14:11
April 06 2012 01:13 GMT
#3194
On April 06 2012 09:48 FFGenerations wrote:
http://www.eatmoveimprove.com/2009/10/a-closer-look-at-vitamin-d/#VD5

take like 8+ tabs per day


on IU? I got the liquid shit
lol im popping everything I can so my nose stops dripping and I can hang out with girl. I think alcohol will help me the most though :p
Hurricane
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States3939 Posts
April 06 2012 01:55 GMT
#3195
I'm gonna start recording my milestones =]

quality blows but all I have is an old phone =[

RIP CHARLIEMURPHY 11/25/10 NEVER FORGET | Hurricane#1183 @ B.net
sJarl
Profile Joined September 2010
Iceland1699 Posts
April 06 2012 03:24 GMT
#3196
lul ez
"Witness!" - Karsa Orlong
FiWiFaKi
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada9859 Posts
April 06 2012 03:33 GMT
#3197
Congrats, that 405lb milestone is a big one for sure, reaching 4 plates... That's my goal... soon (: What's your bw at for that lift?
In life, the journey is more satisfying than the destination. || .::Entrepreneurship::. Living a few years of your life like most people won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't || Mechanical Engineering & Economics Major
Dzemoo
Profile Joined January 2012
48 Posts
April 06 2012 04:44 GMT
#3198


everyone should look at this and take notes.. this motherfucker is CRAZY!
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
April 06 2012 05:18 GMT
#3199
On April 06 2012 12:24 sJarl wrote:
lul ez


Yeah bro, looks like you had more left in the tank there.

I pulled a pathetic 305 tonight, but it was pretty easy. 3 plates on saturday, then I go down to 5 lb increases until I stall. Not sure where I'll go after that. Can't even believe my max was ever 285x3, but it was over the summer - then I stopped deadlifting because it took more out of me than I could handle for rugby, and then I did smolov intro cycle, and now I'm pulling another 30 lbs for two more reps and not even calling it a max. Shit's ballin'.

Weighed myself tonight. 185 lbs even goddamn I need to eat more.
4thHatchery
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
Finland125 Posts
April 06 2012 07:47 GMT
#3200
On April 06 2012 10:13 GoTuNk! wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2012 09:48 FFGenerations wrote:
http://www.eatmoveimprove.com/2009/10/a-closer-look-at-vitamin-d/#VD5

take like 8+ tabs per day


on IU? I got the liquid shit
lol im popping everything I can so my nose stops dripping and I can hang out with girl. I think alcohol will help me the most though :p

IIRC 20k-30k IU was what eshlow said was good per day when you have a cold.
Prev 1 158 159 160 161 162 379 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 219
ProTech131
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17716
Rain 1454
GuemChi 641
sSak 43
Bale 23
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm191
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1022
taco 462
minikerr37
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1021
Mew2King69
Other Games
summit1g7651
JimRising 637
WinterStarcraft579
C9.Mang0170
ViBE121
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1066
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream50
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Light_VIP 18
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo786
• Stunt277
Other Games
• Shiphtur744
• Scarra718
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 12m
INu's Battles
7h 12m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
9h 12m
OSC
18h 27m
Replay Cast
19h 12m
OSC
1d 19h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.