• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:16
CEST 12:16
KST 19:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7396 users

The Paleo Diet thread - Page 3

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 21 22 23 Next All
RosaParksStoleMySeat
Profile Joined December 2009
Japan926 Posts
September 27 2011 21:40 GMT
#41
On September 28 2011 00:37 Cambium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2011 22:39 RosaParksStoleMySeat wrote:
I'm thinking about changing my diet up right now. My current status is I'm attempting to gradually (over the next 3-4 months) put on an additional 10kg of quality mass. At the current moment, I'm semi-paleo. I eat oats, rice, and cereals. I want to cut out the cereals I think (at the very least), and stick to a more fat/protein based diet. I was thinking about doing something like this:

Breakfast: 8 eggs
Lunch: 1 cup of oatmeal (measured dry; of course I cook the stuff) with blueberries
Post-workout: One large chicken breast with skin, 1 liter of milk, 2 scoops of whey
Dinner: 200 grams of beef shortribs (900 calories in this; can't get much more bang for your buck than that), 1/2 cup of rice

This would be a pretty cheap way to get in 4,000 calories a day for me. I think I want to remove the cereal because it can't be doing good for my stomach (which hasn't been agreeing with me lately), but still want to keep my calories high. My macronutrients would be 235 grams of fat (52% of total cals), 290 grams of protein (29% of total cals), and 195 grams of carbs (19% total cals).

Does this look like a solid eating plan? I know, not 100% hardcore paleo, but I think paleo enough.

Edit: I edited the veggies out for ease. I'll eat some spinach or something with my dinner too.


how are you going to cook your eight eggs in the morning?

Also, since you live in Japan, why not take advantage of their relatively cheap fish? Hotate and salmon are generally cheaper than others.


Scrambled eggs. I never have trouble eating huge quantities of eggs; they're like my favorite food. I may even make a massive omelet every morning. But, in the long run, I may just end up cooking them the night before and throwing them in the microwave after. Some mornings I don't have the most time.

The thing with fish is the caloric bang for my buck, really. Salmon here isn't all that cheap; it's 198 yen for 100 grams. 200 grams of salmon, which would be 396 yen, would contain about 300 calories. These calories would be of the highest quality, but I could get a fatty beef (shortribs, for example) for 500 yen and get in 950 calories with the same protein content and just a ton more fat. Since I'm by no means avoiding fat, I think this is more economical by far.

The chicken is basically for the protein in it. A 280 gram chicken breast is like 250 yen where I am, and sometimes it goes on sale for half that. That 280 grams contains like 90-100 grams of protein, which simply can't be beat for that price.
Ryan307 :)
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States1289 Posts
September 28 2011 08:46 GMT
#42
I was wondering, is Quinoa okay to eat in a paleo diet?
I'm allergic to wheat/gluten and I've been considering the transition to paleo as dairy gives me stomach problems, but I eat alot of quinoa. I'm not sure if it's considered a grain since it's technically a seed? Any thoughts? Thanks in advance!
Dont let the action of factual things fracture your casual swing
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
September 28 2011 12:44 GMT
#43
On September 28 2011 17:46 Ryan307 wrote:
I was wondering, is Quinoa okay to eat in a paleo diet?
I'm allergic to wheat/gluten and I've been considering the transition to paleo as dairy gives me stomach problems, but I eat alot of quinoa. I'm not sure if it's considered a grain since it's technically a seed? Any thoughts? Thanks in advance!


http://www.marksdailyapple.com/alternatives-to-grains-quinoa/
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
GiYoM
Profile Joined May 2006
Korea (South)94 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-28 12:51:38
September 28 2011 12:49 GMT
#44
OP's 'no legume' statement kind of bothers me. I've read many diet books/overall health, and I've never read that legumes should be avoided. So I Googled 'what is a legume' to get a list of legumes.

This is the basic list on Wikipedia : alfalfa, clover, peas, beans, lentils, lupins, mesquite, carob, soy, and peanuts.

Are all these legumes high in gluten and potentially bad for you? Which ones may be more harmful? Are peas and beans harmful?

Soy is also a big part of the Okinawa diet. From Wiki: "The traditional diet also includes a relatively small amount of fish (less than half a serving per day) and somewhat more in the way of soy and other legumes (6% of total caloric intake)."

The Okinawa people have a very long life-expectancy, one of the highest in the world.

link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Okinawa_diet

"Five times as many Okinawans live to be 100 as in the rest of Japan, and the Japanese are the longest-lived nationality in the world. There are 34.7 centenarians for every 100,000 inhabitants, being the highest ratio in the world."

link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Okinawa#Other_cultural_characteristics
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-28 13:19:25
September 28 2011 13:15 GMT
#45
On September 28 2011 21:49 GiYoM wrote:
OP's 'no legume' statement kind of bothers me. I've read many diet books/overall health, and I've never read that legumes should be avoided. So I Googled 'what is a legume' to get a list of legumes.

This is the basic list on Wikipedia : alfalfa, clover, peas, beans, lentils, lupins, mesquite, carob, soy, and peanuts.

Are all these legumes high in gluten and potentially bad for you? Which ones may be more harmful? Are peas and beans harmful?

Soy is also a big part of the Okinawa diet. From Wiki: "The traditional diet also includes a relatively small amount of fish (less than half a serving per day) and somewhat more in the way of soy and other legumes (6% of total caloric intake)."

The Okinawa people have a very long life-expectancy, one of the highest in the world.

link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Okinawa_diet

"Five times as many Okinawans live to be 100 as in the rest of Japan, and the Japanese are the longest-lived nationality in the world. There are 34.7 centenarians for every 100,000 inhabitants, being the highest ratio in the world."

link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Okinawa#Other_cultural_characteristics


The Japanese diet relies heavily on a lot of fermented soy products, which is different from plain soy. Is it better, I don't know the science, but I thought I'd just point that out.

Also, I think their long life expectancy has to do with
Generally, the traditional diet of the islanders was 20% lower in calories than the Japanese average

Than anything else. Note that an average Japanese person probably consumes 500 to 1000 KCal less than an American (pure bs number based on my empirical observation).
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
RosaParksStoleMySeat
Profile Joined December 2009
Japan926 Posts
September 28 2011 15:05 GMT
#46
On September 28 2011 21:49 GiYoM wrote:
OP's 'no legume' statement kind of bothers me. I've read many diet books/overall health, and I've never read that legumes should be avoided. So I Googled 'what is a legume' to get a list of legumes.

This is the basic list on Wikipedia : alfalfa, clover, peas, beans, lentils, lupins, mesquite, carob, soy, and peanuts.

Are all these legumes high in gluten and potentially bad for you? Which ones may be more harmful? Are peas and beans harmful?

Soy is also a big part of the Okinawa diet. From Wiki: "The traditional diet also includes a relatively small amount of fish (less than half a serving per day) and somewhat more in the way of soy and other legumes (6% of total caloric intake)."

The Okinawa people have a very long life-expectancy, one of the highest in the world.

link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Okinawa_diet

"Five times as many Okinawans live to be 100 as in the rest of Japan, and the Japanese are the longest-lived nationality in the world. There are 34.7 centenarians for every 100,000 inhabitants, being the highest ratio in the world."

link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Okinawa#Other_cultural_characteristics


There are a lot of other factors at play here. 6% of their total caloric intake is hardly relevant when you consider the unique Okinawan lifestyle, the community, and other diet factors (such as low amounts of processed foods and almost no sugar). Okinawans spend more time outdoors in the sun for vitamin D, drink on average 3-5 cups of green tea a day, and live actively until they die.

billy5000
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States865 Posts
September 28 2011 16:07 GMT
#47
Ever since I started the diet this monday, I've been having some weird problems in the bathroom. It's not really diarrhea in the sense that my stomach is upset, but it's just very liquidy. I have yet to take a solid dump :o Is this a temporary thing?

My usual meals on monday and tuesday:

breakfast: bacon, eggs, spinach
snack: apple and avocado
lunch: chicken breasts, salad, tomatoes
dinner: ground beef and veggies including squash, broccoli, and mushrooms
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; Man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?' Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; Man got to tell himself he understand. Vonnegut
AoN.DimSum
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2983 Posts
September 28 2011 17:26 GMT
#48
oh wow hi giyom! you are grrr right?
by my idol krokkis : "U better hope Finland wont have WCG next year and that I wont gain shitloads of skill, cause then I will wash ur mouth with soap, little man."
RosaParksStoleMySeat
Profile Joined December 2009
Japan926 Posts
September 29 2011 01:35 GMT
#49
On September 29 2011 01:07 billy5000 wrote:
Ever since I started the diet this monday, I've been having some weird problems in the bathroom. It's not really diarrhea in the sense that my stomach is upset, but it's just very liquidy. I have yet to take a solid dump :o Is this a temporary thing?

My usual meals on monday and tuesday:

breakfast: bacon, eggs, spinach
snack: apple and avocado
lunch: chicken breasts, salad, tomatoes
dinner: ground beef and veggies including squash, broccoli, and mushrooms


I never had such a problem on paleo, but it seems that your diet is spot on. You have plenty of fiber from your spinach, avocado, tomatoes, and other vegetables, so I don't know why you would get liquidy bowel movements now.

I say just stick it out for a few days. Remember that digestion can be an 80 hour process, meaning that your current stool is a product of food you ate before you started paleo.
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-29 02:27:48
September 29 2011 02:23 GMT
#50
On September 28 2011 21:49 GiYoM wrote:
OP's 'no legume' statement kind of bothers me. I've read many diet books/overall health, and I've never read that legumes should be avoided. So I Googled 'what is a legume' to get a list of legumes.

This is the basic list on Wikipedia : alfalfa, clover, peas, beans, lentils, lupins, mesquite, carob, soy, and peanuts.

Are all these legumes high in gluten and potentially bad for you? Which ones may be more harmful? Are peas and beans harmful?

Soy is also a big part of the Okinawa diet. From Wiki: "The traditional diet also includes a relatively small amount of fish (less than half a serving per day) and somewhat more in the way of soy and other legumes (6% of total caloric intake)."

The Okinawa people have a very long life-expectancy, one of the highest in the world.

link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Okinawa_diet

"Five times as many Okinawans live to be 100 as in the rest of Japan, and the Japanese are the longest-lived nationality in the world. There are 34.7 centenarians for every 100,000 inhabitants, being the highest ratio in the world."

link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Okinawa#Other_cultural_characteristics


Re: Legumes

The short answer is lectins and phytates. Basically, they're anti-nutrients (cause nutrient to not be absorbed even if they're in your intestines) and cause inflammation which is counteractive to being Paleo is. Can wiki those two things if you want.

There's a bit more on that here if you want to read up on some of the other stuff:
http://www.livingpaleo.com/foods-to-avoid-on-the-paleo-diet/

Re: Soy

Generally, speaking there's benefits and risks to eating anything.

Soy has a bunch of them

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soybean#Health_benefits
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soybean#Health_risks

I would say the main detraction is the phytoestrogens which mimic estrogen obviously. You can probably search stuff on this if you wanted but yeah any time you have compounds that mimic hormones it's generally bad. Also, the phytates suck as well.

As stated before in this thread, most consumption of soy is fermented or very less processed. This tends to be better than the highly processed stuff you see in the supermarket most of the time.

One analogy is processed meat which has been linked to cancer. However, red meat and unprocessed meat in general is not a cardiovascular diseaes or stroke risk.

So basically if you are going to eat soy I would say eat it as unprocessed as possible.

However, from a nutrient standpoint, soy tends to do inferior to meat in terms of protein content and other essential nutrients we need for health, and other fruits and vegetables do better than it from a nutrient and fiber type standpoint.

It's basically the same as grains -- why eat it if it's inferior in nutrients to animals and fruits and vegetables in the same categories?

----------------------

My personal opinion is a hybrid between the (1) why eat it when fruits/vege/meats/etc. are better? and (2) if you're not allergic or it doesn't seem to bother you when you get rid of it for a month or two and then reintroduce it to your diet.. then eat it if you want to.

The main thing I think that most people don't realize is that even if you don't show outward signs of distress like bloating, indigestion, passing gas, etc from grains, dairy, legumes, etc. it can still be low level stuff that will make you feel better once you're off them for a while.

If you want to read a pretty good book on Paleo for layman Robb Wolf's Paleo Solution is a good book to get started with.

----------------------

Also, great to see you posting in here. Most of us are huge fans.
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
September 29 2011 15:48 GMT
#51
Eshlow, question for you:

Basically, I have to eat lunch in restaurants with my team everyday M-F, and Japanese food is heavily carb based. So far I've been opting for rice over wheat if possible, is this the correct approach?

What about soba noodles (I would think ~30-50% buckwheat rest wheat) and potatoes (in forms of home-style fries)?
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
Ingenol
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States1328 Posts
September 29 2011 16:04 GMT
#52
Buckwheat is gluten-free, but if they have regular wheat in them that obviously contains gluten.

I'd go rice > potatoes (just b/c who knows what kind of oil they're putting on the fries) >> soba >>>>>> 100% wheat stuff.
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
September 29 2011 19:21 GMT
#53
On September 30 2011 01:04 Ingenol wrote:
Buckwheat is gluten-free, but if they have regular wheat in them that obviously contains gluten.

I'd go rice > potatoes (just b/c who knows what kind of oil they're putting on the fries) >> soba >>>>>> 100% wheat stuff.


I would agree with this.
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
Dalguno
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2446 Posts
September 29 2011 23:11 GMT
#54
I swear, I can't stay away from grains for more than a week straight. Most frustrating thing ever.
"I'm gonna keep making drones cause I'm a baller, and ballers make drones." -Snute
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
September 29 2011 23:17 GMT
#55
On September 30 2011 08:11 Dalguno wrote:
I swear, I can't stay away from grains for more than a week straight. Most frustrating thing ever.


That's because they have some compounds in them that act like opioids... like morphine and whatnot. So yes, they are addictive.

Re:
http://www.google.com/search?q=grains opioids

It's funny to see how much people unconciously defend grains to the death as healthy foods. It's called addiction. :p
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
guN-viCe
Profile Joined March 2010
United States687 Posts
September 29 2011 23:44 GMT
#56
On September 28 2011 21:49 GiYoM wrote:
OP's 'no legume' statement kind of bothers me. I've read many diet books/overall health, and I've never read that legumes should be avoided. So I Googled 'what is a legume' to get a list of legumes.

This is the basic list on Wikipedia : alfalfa, clover, peas, beans, lentils, lupins, mesquite, carob, soy, and peanuts.

Are all these legumes high in gluten and potentially bad for you? Which ones may be more harmful? Are peas and beans harmful?

Soy is also a big part of the Okinawa diet. From Wiki: "The traditional diet also includes a relatively small amount of fish (less than half a serving per day) and somewhat more in the way of soy and other legumes (6% of total caloric intake)."

The Okinawa people have a very long life-expectancy, one of the highest in the world.

link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Okinawa_diet

"Five times as many Okinawans live to be 100 as in the rest of Japan, and the Japanese are the longest-lived nationality in the world. There are 34.7 centenarians for every 100,000 inhabitants, being the highest ratio in the world."

link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Okinawa#Other_cultural_characteristics


They say 'No Legumes" because during the Paleolithic period, we supposedly did not consume them. The whole premise of this diet is to eat like "Grok"(paleolithic man). I believe you're not supposed to eat bananas either, on this diet.

I agree with the basic principles of this diet, but no legumes is absurd. I remember reading a study that showed the life expectancy of eating various foods, legumes was number one, then fish/seafood, then vegetables, then fruits, and so on.

They are a good source of resistance starch(indigestible starch, ie fiber), magnesium, omega 3's(kidney beans, navy beans, etc), and lots more.

Never give up, never surrender!!! ~~ Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence -Sagan
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
September 30 2011 01:41 GMT
#57
On September 30 2011 08:44 guN-viCe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2011 21:49 GiYoM wrote:
OP's 'no legume' statement kind of bothers me. I've read many diet books/overall health, and I've never read that legumes should be avoided. So I Googled 'what is a legume' to get a list of legumes.

This is the basic list on Wikipedia : alfalfa, clover, peas, beans, lentils, lupins, mesquite, carob, soy, and peanuts.

Are all these legumes high in gluten and potentially bad for you? Which ones may be more harmful? Are peas and beans harmful?

Soy is also a big part of the Okinawa diet. From Wiki: "The traditional diet also includes a relatively small amount of fish (less than half a serving per day) and somewhat more in the way of soy and other legumes (6% of total caloric intake)."

The Okinawa people have a very long life-expectancy, one of the highest in the world.

link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Okinawa_diet

"Five times as many Okinawans live to be 100 as in the rest of Japan, and the Japanese are the longest-lived nationality in the world. There are 34.7 centenarians for every 100,000 inhabitants, being the highest ratio in the world."

link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Okinawa#Other_cultural_characteristics


They say 'No Legumes" because during the Paleolithic period, we supposedly did not consume them. The whole premise of this diet is to eat like "Grok"(paleolithic man). I believe you're not supposed to eat bananas either, on this diet.

I agree with the basic principles of this diet, but no legumes is absurd. I remember reading a study that showed the life expectancy of eating various foods, legumes was number one, then fish/seafood, then vegetables, then fruits, and so on.

They are a good source of resistance starch(indigestible starch, ie fiber), magnesium, omega 3's(kidney beans, navy beans, etc), and lots more.


I would definitely say that eliminating grains, junk food, and potential allergins are for the most part the #1 thing you want to do.

Personally I think dairy and legumes are OK as long as you don't have any adverse effects. However, I do think everyone should give it a try and eliminate foods from their diet for at least a month or two and see how they feel as well.
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
Hakker
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1360 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-30 04:22:11
September 30 2011 01:49 GMT
#58
NVM figured it out /facepalm
AoN.DimSum
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2983 Posts
September 30 2011 05:37 GMT
#59
paleo man vs vegan

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/265602/february-22-2010/exclusive---backstage-with-john-durant
by my idol krokkis : "U better hope Finland wont have WCG next year and that I wont gain shitloads of skill, cause then I will wash ur mouth with soap, little man."
billy5000
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States865 Posts
September 30 2011 08:06 GMT
#60
I was just thinking..don't you guys think that some people are well adapted to eating some of the unaccepted foods in this diet? In general, I think it's fine to say that human beings haven't evolved to eat the foods we have today, but who knows, maybe you have acquired a gene that allows you to eat certain processed food. I think the reason why every one of us hasn't acquired this "good" gene is because of the limitations of natural selection set by doctors and technology these days, thus the "good" gene is overshadowed by many more "regular" and "bad" genes.

I'm not trying to start a debate on evolution or anything. Just reinforcing the point that this diet is customizable to you as an individual. Some people are just more tolerable than others.
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; Man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?' Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; Man got to tell himself he understand. Vonnegut
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 21 22 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko204
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1698
actioN 1012
Horang2 553
Jaedong 530
Bisu 477
BeSt 387
Hyuk 349
firebathero 267
Soma 239
Larva 226
[ Show more ]
Hyun 212
Mong 202
Soulkey 185
Stork 184
Rush 131
Shine 120
PianO 106
Pusan 75
Mind 67
910 62
hero 49
Sexy 41
Shinee 37
ZerO 36
Yoon 36
Last 35
HiyA 30
Bale 28
Sharp 28
Free 26
sSak 26
ZergMaN 24
sorry 20
Hm[arnc] 15
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe185
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1312
shoxiejesuss1246
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King296
Other Games
gofns35502
summit1g7161
singsing1474
ceh9533
KnowMe157
DeMusliM142
Pyrionflax135
Livibee99
Trikslyr29
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick465
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1281
Other Games
• Shiphtur376
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
44m
Patches Events
5h 44m
The PondCast
23h 44m
INu's Battles
1d
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.