• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:42
CEST 21:42
KST 04:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12671 users

TL Health and Fitness Initiative 2011 - Page 93

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 91 92 93 94 95 730 Next
Energies
Profile Blog Joined September 2003
Australia3225 Posts
February 22 2011 11:37 GMT
#1841
back from first "5x5" in 3-4 months.

I need to develop some self control I didn't follow my plan, not even in the slighest, in fact with the exception of doing 5 reps it was nothing like the program, I had squats, bench and barbell rows, numbers were suppose to be
Squat: 80kg, Bench: 50kg, Rows: 40kg.

My ego didn't let me though >_<.

Squats 20/40/60/80/80/100/120/130kg
Bench 40/50/60/70/80kg
Rows 40/50/50/60/70kg



"Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder but dont nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight" - Ronnie Coleman.
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
February 22 2011 13:46 GMT
#1842
On February 22 2011 19:43 RosaParksStoleMySeat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2011 18:49 Energies wrote:
Just ate half a chicken.


I couldn't be prouder.

Show nested quote +
Probably should have killed it first.


Oh wait...


Getting your proteine fresh ah? ;D.


Yesterday Squat is back up to 100kg, felt really good, and made PR's on PowerClean and Cleans.

Powercleans 65kg and Technique and form is sekseh.
Clean 48kg and form was a bitch on the last rep of the last set but, other than that good day :D

I don't feel as awesome or happy today, dunno why . generally, I feel really happy after a good workout day, specially when I'm sore as fuck as I am right now. Life sometimes can be a big bitch.
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
Necosarius
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Sweden4042 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-22 16:21:16
February 22 2011 15:34 GMT
#1843
On February 22 2011 09:41 eshlow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2011 04:51 Necosarius wrote:
How long does it take to get the flexibility to do a proper squat? As you know I've been doing SS for a long time and I've been stretching for 2+ months but I still can't do a proper squat


Squatting should help you get deeper...

If you're still having problems go into asian squat and move around and stretch everything....

Yeah I can squat down no problem but my lower back arcs when I'm almost down to paralell :/

Asian squats? :o

On February 22 2011 22:46 funkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2011 19:43 RosaParksStoleMySeat wrote:
On February 22 2011 18:49 Energies wrote:
Just ate half a chicken.


I couldn't be prouder.

Probably should have killed it first.


Oh wait...


Getting your proteine fresh ah? ;D.


Yesterday Squat is back up to 100kg, felt really good, and made PR's on PowerClean and Cleans.

Powercleans 65kg and Technique and form is sekseh.
Clean 48kg and form was a bitch on the last rep of the last set but, other than that good day :D

I don't feel as awesome or happy today, dunno why . generally, I feel really happy after a good workout day, specially when I'm sore as fuck as I am right now. Life sometimes can be a big bitch.

Cheer up! You are squating three digits Not everyone can do that!
Catch
Profile Joined September 2010
United States616 Posts
February 22 2011 16:08 GMT
#1844
On February 22 2011 15:43 eshlow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2011 13:29 Catch wrote:
So quick question.

How far exactly are your feet supposed to be on the normal (SS) squat? I think mine have been a bit too close


Did you read the book and/or wiki?...


Of course. (Well, wiki.)

I keep them about shoulder width, but I didn't know if it should be further out than that? Or closer in. Or maybe I'm being too nit-picky.

Plus the only reason I'm wondering is because the back of my knees (opposite of the knee caps, and at the very top of the calves) have been bothering me when I squat. Not enough to be a pain, but I don't want it turning into an injury either lol
Victory Loves Preparation
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20169 Posts
February 22 2011 17:41 GMT
#1845
On February 22 2011 18:49 Energies wrote:
Probably should have killed it first.

hahahah


and this is bullshit why am i sore today T_T I wish i could fast forward through recovery.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
vicariouscheese
Profile Joined June 2010
United States589 Posts
February 22 2011 18:33 GMT
#1846
On February 23 2011 01:08 Catch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2011 15:43 eshlow wrote:
On February 22 2011 13:29 Catch wrote:
So quick question.

How far exactly are your feet supposed to be on the normal (SS) squat? I think mine have been a bit too close


Did you read the book and/or wiki?...


Of course. (Well, wiki.)

I keep them about shoulder width, but I didn't know if it should be further out than that? Or closer in. Or maybe I'm being too nit-picky.

Plus the only reason I'm wondering is because the back of my knees (opposite of the knee caps, and at the very top of the calves) have been bothering me when I squat. Not enough to be a pain, but I don't want it turning into an injury either lol


From SS book:

"We will use a fairly neutral foot placement, with the heels about shoulder width apart, the toes pointed out at about 30 degrees (fig.2-6). Excessive width tightens the hips at the bottom, and excessive narrowness prevents adductor stretch and causes the quads to jam against the belly in heavier trainees, both of which prevent proper depth. Many people will use too narrow a stance, so make sure you're wide enough to permit a good position at the bottom."

Personally I think my stance is too wide, need to fix that on reset.
Catch
Profile Joined September 2010
United States616 Posts
February 22 2011 18:46 GMT
#1847
Bah, Why was I just not like hey guys, imma post a form check video soon.

lol feeling stupid, but hey it happens.

Hey guys, imma post a form check video soon. :D (I think my squat was too narrow though)
Victory Loves Preparation
StimD
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Norway738 Posts
February 22 2011 18:50 GMT
#1848
man my shoulder never heaaaals ;( I want to work out.. I'll give it a few more months of PT, then go for surgery. Fuck.
Necosarius
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Sweden4042 Posts
February 22 2011 18:57 GMT
#1849
I like OHP more than bench press. O.o
DoubleZee
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada556 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-22 19:08:30
February 22 2011 19:08 GMT
#1850
Slacked hardcore over the long weekend. Didn't leave my apartment after getting home friday night. Civ 5, sc2, god of war 3 consumed me! Back to the gym tonight!!! GAME FACE :@
Just think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are even stupider!
frawress
Profile Joined February 2011
United States22 Posts
February 22 2011 19:15 GMT
#1851
Went to the gym today and:
1. Guy benching on the smith machine.
2. Guy doing half squats and after doing 1 rep stopping and adding more weight.
3. Half-Squats buddy comes over and tells him he's doing it wrong, proceeds to do a quarter squat.
4. Quarter-Squat then decides he wants to screw me over and dead lift (which I was waiting for 10 minutes and I wanted the guy using the squat rack in front of it to finish). Proceeds to look up at the ceiling while doing it. After finishing his 1st set he talks to Half-Squat for 20 minutes before doing another set, which was also wrong.

Mark Rippetoe has turned me into a hateful person.

Anyways my workout consisted of
Squat:
20lbx1x5
30lbx1x5
40lbx1x5
45lbx3x5

I think it was a strength issue and not a balance issue. I haven't gotten chucks yet but I still plan to.

Bench Press
45lbx1x5
55x1x5
65x3x5

Dead lift
55lbx1x5
65lbx1x5

Feel amazing after that but still pissed off at stupid people dicking around in the gym. Wish I could hit 2 plates on squats and deadlifts before June so I could stand in front of them and show them how it's done.
sJarl
Profile Joined September 2010
Iceland1699 Posts
February 22 2011 19:17 GMT
#1852
On February 23 2011 03:50 StimD wrote:
man my shoulder never heaaaals ;( I want to work out.. I'll give it a few more months of PT, then go for surgery. Fuck.


What is wrong with it?

@Fawress: Hate is good.
"Witness!" - Karsa Orlong
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
February 22 2011 19:29 GMT
#1853
On February 23 2011 04:17 sJarl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2011 03:50 StimD wrote:
man my shoulder never heaaaals ;( I want to work out.. I'll give it a few more months of PT, then go for surgery. Fuck.


What is wrong with it?

@Fawress: Hate is good.


Hate is not good.

But, for those bitch fucks that call themselves "studs", and go to the gym just to fill space and not do their shit properly, is perfectly, and awesomely encouraged.

Boo-yah!
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
vicariouscheese
Profile Joined June 2010
United States589 Posts
February 22 2011 19:54 GMT
#1854
On February 23 2011 04:15 frawress wrote:
Went to the gym today and:
1. Guy benching on the smith machine.
2. Guy doing half squats and after doing 1 rep stopping and adding more weight.
3. Half-Squats buddy comes over and tells him he's doing it wrong, proceeds to do a quarter squat.
4. Quarter-Squat then decides he wants to screw me over and dead lift (which I was waiting for 10 minutes and I wanted the guy using the squat rack in front of it to finish). Proceeds to look up at the ceiling while doing it. After finishing his 1st set he talks to Half-Squat for 20 minutes before doing another set, which was also wrong.

Mark Rippetoe has turned me into a hateful person.

Anyways my workout consisted of
Squat:
20lbx1x5
30lbx1x5
40lbx1x5
45lbx3x5

I think it was a strength issue and not a balance issue. I haven't gotten chucks yet but I still plan to.

Bench Press
45lbx1x5
55x1x5
65x3x5

Dead lift
55lbx1x5
65lbx1x5

Feel amazing after that but still pissed off at stupid people dicking around in the gym. Wish I could hit 2 plates on squats and deadlifts before June so I could stand in front of them and show them how it's done.


Yeah you always start noticing bad form the more you know...

Make sure you add on more warmup sets when you get to higher weights.

i.e. bench sets should be like
45x2x5
45x1x5
50x1x3
55x1x2
65x3x5

Since your weight is low right now it doesn't make much of a difference, but once you're making 30+ pound jumps between warmup sets it's important to split it up and do lower reps on the last warmup sets. Or you can be lazy like me and use the SS warmup calculator It makes things so easy :D
frawress
Profile Joined February 2011
United States22 Posts
February 22 2011 19:58 GMT
#1855
On February 23 2011 04:54 vicariouscheese wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On February 23 2011 04:15 frawress wrote:
Went to the gym today and:
1. Guy benching on the smith machine.
2. Guy doing half squats and after doing 1 rep stopping and adding more weight.
3. Half-Squats buddy comes over and tells him he's doing it wrong, proceeds to do a quarter squat.
4. Quarter-Squat then decides he wants to screw me over and dead lift (which I was waiting for 10 minutes and I wanted the guy using the squat rack in front of it to finish). Proceeds to look up at the ceiling while doing it. After finishing his 1st set he talks to Half-Squat for 20 minutes before doing another set, which was also wrong.

Mark Rippetoe has turned me into a hateful person.

Anyways my workout consisted of
Squat:
20lbx1x5
30lbx1x5
40lbx1x5
45lbx3x5

I think it was a strength issue and not a balance issue. I haven't gotten chucks yet but I still plan to.

Bench Press
45lbx1x5
55x1x5
65x3x5

Dead lift
55lbx1x5
65lbx1x5

Feel amazing after that but still pissed off at stupid people dicking around in the gym. Wish I could hit 2 plates on squats and deadlifts before June so I could stand in front of them and show them how it's done.


Yeah you always start noticing bad form the more you know...

Make sure you add on more warmup sets when you get to higher weights.

i.e. bench sets should be like
45x2x5
45x1x5
50x1x3
55x1x2
65x3x5

Since your weight is low right now it doesn't make much of a difference, but once you're making 30+ pound jumps between warmup sets it's important to split it up and do lower reps on the last warmup sets. Or you can be lazy like me and use the SS warmup calculator It makes things so easy :D


Yeah I was doing the warmup sets before but I reset my bench since I was doing it wrong. Once I get it down and start increasing the weight I'll do proper warm up sets as SS mentions.
Zafrumi
Profile Joined June 2009
Switzerland1272 Posts
February 22 2011 20:01 GMT
#1856
next time consider asking the dudes if you can use the bar whilst they have their chat. works fine at my gym
"Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general" -Mark Rippetoe
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20169 Posts
February 22 2011 20:03 GMT
#1857
On February 23 2011 04:15 frawress wrote:
Went to the gym today and:
1. Guy benching on the smith machine.
2. Guy doing half squats and after doing 1 rep stopping and adding more weight.
3. Half-Squats buddy comes over and tells him he's doing it wrong, proceeds to do a quarter squat.
4. Quarter-Squat then decides he wants to screw me over and dead lift (which I was waiting for 10 minutes and I wanted the guy using the squat rack in front of it to finish). Proceeds to look up at the ceiling while doing it. After finishing his 1st set he talks to Half-Squat for 20 minutes before doing another set, which was also wrong.

Mark Rippetoe has turned me into a hateful person.

Anyways my workout consisted of
Squat:
20lbx1x5
30lbx1x5
40lbx1x5
45lbx3x5

I think it was a strength issue and not a balance issue. I haven't gotten chucks yet but I still plan to.

Bench Press
45lbx1x5
55x1x5
65x3x5

Dead lift
55lbx1x5
65lbx1x5

Feel amazing after that but still pissed off at stupid people dicking around in the gym. Wish I could hit 2 plates on squats and deadlifts before June so I could stand in front of them and show them how it's done.

Two plates by June? I'm willing to bet you can get that before then if you put in the work and eat right
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
vicariouscheese
Profile Joined June 2010
United States589 Posts
February 22 2011 20:06 GMT
#1858
On February 23 2011 05:03 decafchicken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2011 04:15 frawress wrote:
Went to the gym today and:
1. Guy benching on the smith machine.
2. Guy doing half squats and after doing 1 rep stopping and adding more weight.
3. Half-Squats buddy comes over and tells him he's doing it wrong, proceeds to do a quarter squat.
4. Quarter-Squat then decides he wants to screw me over and dead lift (which I was waiting for 10 minutes and I wanted the guy using the squat rack in front of it to finish). Proceeds to look up at the ceiling while doing it. After finishing his 1st set he talks to Half-Squat for 20 minutes before doing another set, which was also wrong.

Mark Rippetoe has turned me into a hateful person.

Anyways my workout consisted of
Squat:
20lbx1x5
30lbx1x5
40lbx1x5
45lbx3x5

I think it was a strength issue and not a balance issue. I haven't gotten chucks yet but I still plan to.

Bench Press
45lbx1x5
55x1x5
65x3x5

Dead lift
55lbx1x5
65lbx1x5

Feel amazing after that but still pissed off at stupid people dicking around in the gym. Wish I could hit 2 plates on squats and deadlifts before June so I could stand in front of them and show them how it's done.

Two plates by June? I'm willing to bet you can get that before then if you put in the work and eat right


Yeah if you make recovery and eating your first priority, you should be able to hit that by may increasing 5lbs per workout :D
Sent.IX
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada9 Posts
February 22 2011 20:26 GMT
#1859
Sent
Age: 28 || Height: 5'11" or m/cm || Weight: 185
Starting Date: Oct/01/2009 || Goal Date: Aug/31/2011

Just to preface this, most of you seem to be focusing on strength training (correct term?), but I've gone a different route for my fitness and thats triathlons.

I started traininig Oct 2009 and did my first triathlon (1/2 ironman, or 70.3) in July 2010. My next goal is to complete Ironman Canada in Penticton at the end of August this year.

Weight goals -- I'm currently around 185 lbs and would like to get to around 165 lbs by August. I
don't focus on weight loss, it comes naturally as part of the long cardio sets. I was
175 last year for my 70.3 with only 8 months of training.

Training goals -- 4 week cycle. 2 build weeks, then a peak week, then rest, rinse repeat.
I would like to get up to 12-15 hours of various activities per week.
Currently since its so cold outside I'm focusing on my swim and bike. Trying to
swim ~8km a week and 6 hours of biking a week on my windtrainer. Currently I'm
up to 2hrs 40 min individual rides on my windtrainer and hoping to get up to 5
hours by April.

I do some strength training during my winter base building months, but during the
summer my strength training will go down to once a week. Most of my strength
training does not involve weights and only body resistance.

The first weekend in July I will be doing the same 70.3 race that I did last year and I'm hoping to improve my time by about 1/2 hour.

Nutrition goals -- Training multiple different types of nutrition to find one that works for the long
distances that my body can handle. Learning also about what kind of nutrition
intake I need during these long distance races as I almost crashed during my
70.3 last year.

BabyGiraldo
Profile Joined February 2011
United States135 Posts
February 22 2011 21:16 GMT
#1860
I'm trying to get back into a routine of doing some medium intensity lifting followed by 30 minutes of cardio 4-5 days a week, first semester of college I was all over this and it really showed. Now I've been having a harder time becoming motivated but I think that I'm in a good cycle now, only thing is is that I smoke weed a decent amount and although I try my best not to eat a ton (not a great success rate), how much does just the act of smoking effect cardio and lifting?
In 1776 all men were created equal, in 1855 all of that changed.
Prev 1 91 92 93 94 95 730 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1446
TKL 466
IndyStarCraft 292
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1446
TKL 466
IndyStarCraft 292
EmSc Tv 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23664
Calm 2286
Shuttle 355
Mini 168
White-Ra 147
ZZZero.O 107
firebathero 77
scan(afreeca) 19
soO 12
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc11484
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1387
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4251
Liquid`Hasu565
MindelVK27
Other Games
summit1g5910
Liquid`RaSZi2259
fl0m1635
FrodaN1407
B2W.Neo745
olofmeister654
Khaldor478
Beastyqt342
Livibee185
crisheroes133
Pyrionflax108
Mew2King63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick771
BasetradeTV211
StarCraft 2
angryscii 20
EmSc Tv 10
EmSc2Tv 10
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 26
• Adnapsc2 12
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach43
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• blackmanpl 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1290
• Shiphtur691
• WagamamaTV332
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 18m
Replay Cast
3h 18m
OSC
16h 18m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.