• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:42
CEST 21:42
KST 04:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12639 users

TL Health and Fitness Initiative 2011 - Page 91

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 89 90 91 92 93 730 Next
Alexson
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Belarus293 Posts
February 20 2011 21:42 GMT
#1801
2 pb&j sanwhiches
whole blender of mass gaining shake that consists of:
over 1 cup oats
1/2 cup olive oil
1 banana
whole blender of milk

does this look like a pretty good clean bulk meal? I understand the bread from the PB&Js isn't that good of a choice, but its better then eating tootsie rolls and cheese pufs, amiright?
Liberal who supports gun use and supports an eye for an eye
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20169 Posts
February 20 2011 22:02 GMT
#1802
On February 21 2011 06:42 Alexson wrote:
2 pb&j sanwhiches
whole blender of mass gaining shake that consists of:
over 1 cup oats
1/2 cup olive oil
1 banana
whole blender of milk

does this look like a pretty good clean bulk meal? I understand the bread from the PB&Js isn't that good of a choice, but its better then eating tootsie rolls and cheese pufs, amiright?


Depends how clean we're talking about, jelly is basically pure sugar and peanut butter is processed and has lectins and the processed wheat in the bread, then again i'm pretty much looking at this from a paleo prospective... rest is probably fine
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
sJarl
Profile Joined September 2010
Iceland1699 Posts
February 20 2011 22:47 GMT
#1803
On February 21 2011 06:42 Alexson wrote:
2 pb&j sanwhiches
whole blender of mass gaining shake that consists of:
over 1 cup oats
1/2 cup olive oil
1 banana
whole blender of milk

does this look like a pretty good clean bulk meal? I understand the bread from the PB&Js isn't that good of a choice, but its better then eating tootsie rolls and cheese pufs, amiright?


From my point of view it is pretty good although 1/2 cup of EVOO is quite over the top.
"Witness!" - Karsa Orlong
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20169 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-21 02:58:28
February 20 2011 23:05 GMT
#1804
Yeah didn't even think about it, that'sa ton of oil lol

@ eshlow: Did 3 sets of 10 on the LYTP circuit, Really felt the burn lol. Should i do that everyday? I'll see how i feel in the morning. I'll lay off the snatching and jerking tomorrow and stick to cleans/powercleans/squats.
Also, my fish oil came in (the same stuff you use i believe), how much should i be taking/day?

Wednesday/friday too unless funkie deadlifts 140 kg, in which case i will obv have to cj 140! :-p

Did a few squat triples at 365, wasnt very easy and my hips felt sore even though i didnt work out yesterday...too much intimate relations? lol. Or maybe just DOMS from big clean and jerk workout on friday.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Alexson
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Belarus293 Posts
February 21 2011 04:00 GMT
#1805
I heard Olive oil only has healthy fats though? or am I getting to much broscience from the gym lol
Liberal who supports gun use and supports an eye for an eye
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20169 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-21 04:36:36
February 21 2011 04:22 GMT
#1806
On February 21 2011 13:00 Alexson wrote:
I heard Olive oil only has healthy fats though? or am I getting to much broscience from the gym lol


^it's discussed above(yes its good for you). But still 1/2 cup has got to be almost a 1000 calories lol

and my mommy stocked me up with a lovely supply of fruits, walnuts, and deli meat. fuck yes <3
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Alexson
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Belarus293 Posts
February 21 2011 04:45 GMT
#1807
On February 21 2011 13:22 decafchicken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2011 13:00 Alexson wrote:
I heard Olive oil only has healthy fats though? or am I getting to much broscience from the gym lol


^it's discussed above(yes its good for you). But still 1/2 cup has got to be almost a 1000 calories lol

and my mommy stocked me up with a lovely supply of fruits, walnuts, and deli meat. fuck yes <3

wow wtf, didn't know it was that much. I went to my friends house from the time I made that post and I came back now, and I feel fat/bloated as fuck after that shake. Now I jammed down 2 chicken breasts...... I better be swole by May.
Liberal who supports gun use and supports an eye for an eye
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
February 21 2011 05:21 GMT
#1808
On February 21 2011 08:05 decafchicken wrote:
Yeah didn't even think about it, that'sa ton of oil lol

@ eshlow: Did 3 sets of 10 on the LYTP circuit, Really felt the burn lol. Should i do that everyday? I'll see how i feel in the morning. I'll lay off the snatching and jerking tomorrow and stick to cleans/powercleans/squats.
Also, my fish oil came in (the same stuff you use i believe), how much should i be taking/day?

Wednesday/friday too unless funkie deadlifts 140 kg, in which case i will obv have to cj 140! :-p

Did a few squat triples at 365, wasnt very easy and my hips felt sore even though i didnt work out yesterday...too much intimate relations? lol. Or maybe just DOMS from big clean and jerk workout on friday.


3x a week

If diet is good 0-5g EPA+DHA is fine. I usually take about 3g or so
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
ModernAgeShaman
Profile Joined January 2008
Norway484 Posts
February 21 2011 08:58 GMT
#1809
1 Cup [US] = 0.236588236 Liters
half a cup = ~0.115L
0.115 * 900kcal/100ml = 103.5 calories

am I missing something here or are these household cups you used instead of measuring cups?
Nazarene
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Denmark996 Posts
February 21 2011 09:11 GMT
#1810
On February 21 2011 17:58 Sinep wrote:
1 Cup [US] = 0.236588236 Liters
half a cup = ~0.115L
0.115 * 900kcal/100ml = 103.5 calories

am I missing something here or are these household cups you used instead of measuring cups?

0.115L = 115 ml, thus its 1035 calories
unknown.sam
Profile Joined May 2007
Philippines2701 Posts
February 21 2011 09:41 GMT
#1811
just had a cup of cookies & cream ice cream. i figured i could use it as a post workout meal.
"Thanks for the kind words, but if SS is the most interesting book you've ever read, you must have just started reading a couple of weeks ago." - Mark Rippetoe
nataziel
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Australia1455 Posts
February 21 2011 12:13 GMT
#1812
I made the 72.5kg squats 5x5 tonight! Woooooooooooooooooooo! It wasn't that hard compared to my failed sets on wednesday and friday and my left quad gave me no trouble at all. I think my form was a lot better as well which seems to have contributed. I busted the seat of my pants though for the second time in 5 days, I think I need to stop working out in board shorts. Lucky it's a home gym otherwise I'd probably be pretty embarrassed. I've worked out in these pants plenty of times before but it seems I now have glutes :D

Also OHP'd 32.5kg 5x5 (seriously my worst lift, I fucking HATE OHP) and pulled 95kg 5x5 for DL. 2 plate for reps on friday! Very pumped!

Decaf, if I see you cj 140kg I'll probably cream my pants.
u gotta sk8
unknown.sam
Profile Joined May 2007
Philippines2701 Posts
February 21 2011 13:05 GMT
#1813
On February 21 2011 21:13 nataziel wrote:
I made the 72.5kg squats 5x5 tonight! Woooooooooooooooooooo! It wasn't that hard compared to my failed sets on wednesday and friday and my left quad gave me no trouble at all. I think my form was a lot better as well which seems to have contributed. I busted the seat of my pants though for the second time in 5 days, I think I need to stop working out in board shorts. Lucky it's a home gym otherwise I'd probably be pretty embarrassed. I've worked out in these pants plenty of times before but it seems I now have glutes :D

Also OHP'd 32.5kg 5x5 (seriously my worst lift, I fucking HATE OHP) and pulled 95kg 5x5 for DL. 2 plate for reps on friday! Very pumped!

Decaf, if I see you cj 140kg I'll probably cream my pants.

dude, aren't you supposed to be only doing 1x5 for DLs regardless of whether it's SS or SL?
unless of course you're into destroying your posterior chain then by all means keep at it
"Thanks for the kind words, but if SS is the most interesting book you've ever read, you must have just started reading a couple of weeks ago." - Mark Rippetoe
ModernAgeShaman
Profile Joined January 2008
Norway484 Posts
February 21 2011 13:56 GMT
#1814
On February 21 2011 18:11 Nazarene wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2011 17:58 Sinep wrote:
1 Cup [US] = 0.236588236 Liters
half a cup = ~0.115L
0.115 * 900kcal/100ml = 103.5 calories

am I missing something here or are these household cups you used instead of measuring cups?

0.115L = 115 ml, thus its 1035 calories


derp. that's what i get for trying math at 9am
sJarl
Profile Joined September 2010
Iceland1699 Posts
February 21 2011 14:21 GMT
#1815
On February 21 2011 21:13 nataziel wrote:
I made the 72.5kg squats 5x5 tonight! Woooooooooooooooooooo! It wasn't that hard compared to my failed sets on wednesday and friday and my left quad gave me no trouble at all. I think my form was a lot better as well which seems to have contributed. I busted the seat of my pants though for the second time in 5 days, I think I need to stop working out in board shorts. Lucky it's a home gym otherwise I'd probably be pretty embarrassed. I've worked out in these pants plenty of times before but it seems I now have glutes :D

Also OHP'd 32.5kg 5x5 (seriously my worst lift, I fucking HATE OHP) and pulled 95kg 5x5 for DL. 2 plate for reps on friday! Very pumped!

Decaf, if I see you cj 140kg I'll probably cream my pants.


Nice work.

Come talk when you bust through 2 pairs of jeans when attempting to tie your shoelaces...
"Witness!" - Karsa Orlong
RosaParksStoleMySeat
Profile Joined December 2009
Japan926 Posts
February 21 2011 15:30 GMT
#1816
On February 21 2011 23:21 sJarl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2011 21:13 nataziel wrote:
I made the 72.5kg squats 5x5 tonight! Woooooooooooooooooooo! It wasn't that hard compared to my failed sets on wednesday and friday and my left quad gave me no trouble at all. I think my form was a lot better as well which seems to have contributed. I busted the seat of my pants though for the second time in 5 days, I think I need to stop working out in board shorts. Lucky it's a home gym otherwise I'd probably be pretty embarrassed. I've worked out in these pants plenty of times before but it seems I now have glutes :D

Also OHP'd 32.5kg 5x5 (seriously my worst lift, I fucking HATE OHP) and pulled 95kg 5x5 for DL. 2 plate for reps on friday! Very pumped!

Decaf, if I see you cj 140kg I'll probably cream my pants.


Nice work.

Come talk when you bust through 2 pairs of jeans when attempting to tie your shoelaces...


I ripped a pair of expensive suit pants in the middle of a lesson when I sat down. It was one of the proudest moments of my life.
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20169 Posts
February 21 2011 15:32 GMT
#1817
I wear mc hammer pants and never worry about it
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-21 17:50:16
February 21 2011 17:47 GMT
#1818
On February 21 2011 23:21 sJarl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2011 21:13 nataziel wrote:
I made the 72.5kg squats 5x5 tonight! Woooooooooooooooooooo! It wasn't that hard compared to my failed sets on wednesday and friday and my left quad gave me no trouble at all. I think my form was a lot better as well which seems to have contributed. I busted the seat of my pants though for the second time in 5 days, I think I need to stop working out in board shorts. Lucky it's a home gym otherwise I'd probably be pretty embarrassed. I've worked out in these pants plenty of times before but it seems I now have glutes :D

Also OHP'd 32.5kg 5x5 (seriously my worst lift, I fucking HATE OHP) and pulled 95kg 5x5 for DL. 2 plate for reps on friday! Very pumped!

Decaf, if I see you cj 140kg I'll probably cream my pants.


Nice work.

Come talk when you bust through 2 pairs of jeans when attempting to tie your shoelaces...


have done that 3 times.

I gave the rest away cause I could not stand tearing them apart. .

Miss my jeans bro.

TOday I'm going to attempt PowerCleaning 65kg, and Cleaning 45-50.

WHO IS WITH ME?
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20169 Posts
February 21 2011 18:20 GMT
#1819
I'm gonna go for power cleans at 110-120, and cleans around 130-140
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Necosarius
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Sweden4042 Posts
February 21 2011 19:51 GMT
#1820
How long does it take to get the flexibility to do a proper squat? As you know I've been doing SS for a long time and I've been stretching for 2+ months but I still can't do a proper squat
Prev 1 89 90 91 92 93 730 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1446
TKL 478
IndyStarCraft 292
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1446
TKL 466
IndyStarCraft 292
EmSc Tv 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23664
Calm 2286
Shuttle 355
Mini 168
White-Ra 147
ZZZero.O 107
firebathero 77
scan(afreeca) 19
soO 12
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc11484
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1387
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4251
Liquid`Hasu565
MindelVK27
Other Games
summit1g5910
Liquid`RaSZi2259
fl0m1635
FrodaN1407
B2W.Neo745
olofmeister654
Khaldor478
Beastyqt342
Livibee185
crisheroes133
Pyrionflax108
Mew2King63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick771
BasetradeTV211
StarCraft 2
angryscii 20
EmSc Tv 10
EmSc2Tv 10
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 26
• Adnapsc2 12
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach43
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• blackmanpl 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1290
• Shiphtur691
• WagamamaTV332
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 18m
Replay Cast
3h 18m
OSC
16h 18m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.