• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:15
CEST 07:15
KST 14:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6034 users

TL Health and Fitness Initiative 2011 - Page 693

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 691 692 693 694 695 730 Next
FFGenerations
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
7088 Posts
November 27 2011 13:09 GMT
#13841
ENGLISH broadcast of the new starcraft BROODWAR season has just started fyi to anyone who doesnt follow the other forums properly . check the sidebar / forum / http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/Sayle / http://www.twitch.tv/saylesc
Cool BW Music Vid - youtube.com/watch?v=W54nlqJ-Nx8 ~~~~~ ᕤ OYSTERS ᕤ CLAMS ᕤ AND ᕤ CUCKOLDS ᕤ ~~~~~~ ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ PUNCH HIM ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ
Malinor
Profile Joined November 2008
Germany4758 Posts
November 27 2011 13:42 GMT
#13842
On November 27 2011 21:58 sJarl wrote:
If you are going for heavy singles (I just go for whatever I'm able to do that day) you don't to to failure on the perscribed reps (3 reps if wk1 or 1 rep if wk3).

Meh, you are right. It is either one or the other:

Don‘t shortchange your last set every week to work up. Keep pushing that last
set hard. This is where gains are made. Remember, it‘s better to build strength
than to test it.


Not sure I quite like it that way. Well, as I said you can change from one cycle to the other. So I'll just start with the normal protocol for once. I can always go for the PL-version in between if I feel like it I assume. At least now I understand everything important (I believe).
"Withstand. Suffer. Live as you must now live. There will, one day, be answer to this." ||| "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come."
Crawler
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Estonia248 Posts
November 27 2011 13:54 GMT
#13843
On November 27 2011 12:31 Orpheos wrote:
its great you can keep making gains and havent had to deload. keep it up. i believe malinor did SS until some ridiculous gains.

Im just pissed that I hurt my knee and had to take a week off from squats.


Yeh I saw his post in success stories thread. He added weights to everything for like 5 months.. beastly progress really. Anyway I just remember something before that I forgot to add. I don't get muscle pains after training unless I have had like 1+month break and I don't stretch and stuff. When I first started SS with few friends they had muscle pains next day and after 2-3 days they were ok (It actually applies to everyone who I have ever trained with). But first 2 days after my 1st training day are always normal and then on 3rd and 4th day I begin feeling soreness and stiffness in muscles. What could cause these huge delay compared to others? Like I mentioned before I don't get that soreness effect anymore, just when I take a long break from gym but it would still be interesting to know what causes the differences.

Here's a picture of my progress (everything 5x5 except for deadlift which is 5x1):
http://i.imgur.com/CLFbj.png
My general idea has been the following: add 2.5kg to squat, 1kg to press, 5kg to deadlift, 2.5kg to bench and 2.5kg to power clean every time. I'll try to record my 90kg 5x5 squat try on tuesday so I can finally show how close I am to my max. Maybe some bench and power clean sets too.
FFGenerations
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
7088 Posts
November 27 2011 14:22 GMT
#13844
thats very very awesome man
Cool BW Music Vid - youtube.com/watch?v=W54nlqJ-Nx8 ~~~~~ ᕤ OYSTERS ᕤ CLAMS ᕤ AND ᕤ CUCKOLDS ᕤ ~~~~~~ ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ PUNCH HIM ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
November 27 2011 19:22 GMT
#13845
On November 27 2011 22:54 Crawler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2011 12:31 Orpheos wrote:
its great you can keep making gains and havent had to deload. keep it up. i believe malinor did SS until some ridiculous gains.

Im just pissed that I hurt my knee and had to take a week off from squats.


Yeh I saw his post in success stories thread. He added weights to everything for like 5 months.. beastly progress really. Anyway I just remember something before that I forgot to add. I don't get muscle pains after training unless I have had like 1+month break and I don't stretch and stuff. When I first started SS with few friends they had muscle pains next day and after 2-3 days they were ok (It actually applies to everyone who I have ever trained with). But first 2 days after my 1st training day are always normal and then on 3rd and 4th day I begin feeling soreness and stiffness in muscles. What could cause these huge delay compared to others? Like I mentioned before I don't get that soreness effect anymore, just when I take a long break from gym but it would still be interesting to know what causes the differences.

Here's a picture of my progress (everything 5x5 except for deadlift which is 5x1):
http://i.imgur.com/CLFbj.png
My general idea has been the following: add 2.5kg to squat, 1kg to press, 5kg to deadlift, 2.5kg to bench and 2.5kg to power clean every time. I'll try to record my 90kg 5x5 squat try on tuesday so I can finally show how close I am to my max. Maybe some bench and power clean sets too.


Malinor started off as a BIG dude with some strength behind him, but it wasn't focused strength. He was pretty much in the best position possible to take advantage of the model of SS, and not everyone is going to progress the same way that he did. If you eat enough, sure you can... but that's going to take some work.

"that soreness" the day after you lift is called DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness) and it's related to your muscles not being used to doing any real work. It's got nothing to do with making progress on lifting, and it's supposed to go away if you keep lifting. After two weeks on SS, you probably shouldn't be getting any more DOMS, unless you significantly change up the volume (bodybuilding routine) or take a 3+ week break from lifting entirely. If you're only getting it after the second lift... I would say for now just keep pushing. Soreness and stiffness is nothing to worry about (it might mean you aren't eating or sleeping enough?) and see if it goes away over time (and eating and sleeping more.)

If it's PAIN though, it's probably form and you should get it checked out.
Crawler
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Estonia248 Posts
November 27 2011 19:43 GMT
#13846
Yeh I already mentioned that I don't have it anymore. Hard to explain when english isn't my first language. I'll try again: I haven't had ANY muscle soreness for ~3+ weeks ( pretty much since I started) BUT when I had it, I got it 3-4 days after training, all my friends got it the next day. You also mentioned it as a pain that appears next day. Just a curious what could cause that difference.
Malinor
Profile Joined November 2008
Germany4758 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-27 20:02:11
November 27 2011 19:57 GMT
#13847
With my SS progress, you just have to ignore the really big numbers. I was so extremely big, plus had some experience in squatting and deadlifting before. So basically I had no limit to what numbers I could achieve. I dare to say that 220kg DL and 220kg Squat is still a good accomplishment.

But when you look beyond the huge numbers, what I did was simple: I started really low (90kgSquat and Deadlift, although I could have easily started with 120kg or more), increased by small increments from the very beginning (i.e.: squat: 90-95-100, and then 2,5kg stepts until 185kg) and did not miss one workout for 4 months.
Basic maths tells you that adding 2,5kg several times a week for four months results in sick numbers. So just start as low as your ego can handle, and then substract 10kg/20lb from that number. Furthermore, common sense tells you that missing workouts is bad. There really is no underlying secret.

edit: I also couldn't bench 50kg back then without pain in my shoulder. 9 months later I am close to 130kg. I often did only bench every other week, with weights that felt laughable. But as long as it didn't hurt, it was ok.
You just need real patience for this lifting-thing
"Withstand. Suffer. Live as you must now live. There will, one day, be answer to this." ||| "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come."
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-27 20:06:31
November 27 2011 20:06 GMT
#13848
I FUCKING WON. AWWWWWW YEAH.
National champ in the 74,1-82kg weight class, with a weight in weight in of 74,6kg. FUCK YEAH.
Will update with results, videos and some insight later .
sJarl
Profile Joined September 2010
Iceland1699 Posts
November 27 2011 20:10 GMT
#13849
FUCK YEAH!

Congrats!
"Witness!" - Karsa Orlong
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
November 27 2011 20:13 GMT
#13850
On November 28 2011 05:06 GoTuNk! wrote:
I FUCKING WON. AWWWWWW YEAH.
National champ in the 74,1-82kg weight class, with a weight in weight in of 74,6kg. FUCK YEAH.
Will update with results, videos and some insight later .


Nice, sick job man!!
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
November 27 2011 20:18 GMT
#13851
On November 28 2011 04:43 Crawler wrote:
Yeh I already mentioned that I don't have it anymore. Hard to explain when english isn't my first language. I'll try again: I haven't had ANY muscle soreness for ~3+ weeks ( pretty much since I started) BUT when I had it, I got it 3-4 days after training, all my friends got it the next day. You also mentioned it as a pain that appears next day. Just a curious what could cause that difference.


Hows your sleep and how much are you eating? Oddly enough when something goes wrong in the gyn, these are the first two places you should check.
Malinor
Profile Joined November 2008
Germany4758 Posts
November 27 2011 20:24 GMT
#13852
On November 28 2011 05:06 GoTuNk! wrote:
I FUCKING WON. AWWWWWW YEAH.
National champ in the 74,1-82kg weight class, with a weight in weight in of 74,6kg. FUCK YEAH.
Will update with results, videos and some insight later .


Great job! I guess you wanted to compete in the -74k category I assume?
"Withstand. Suffer. Live as you must now live. There will, one day, be answer to this." ||| "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come."
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
November 27 2011 21:21 GMT
#13853
On November 28 2011 05:24 Malinor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2011 05:06 GoTuNk! wrote:
I FUCKING WON. AWWWWWW YEAH.
National champ in the 74,1-82kg weight class, with a weight in weight in of 74,6kg. FUCK YEAH.
Will update with results, videos and some insight later .


Great job! I guess you wanted to compete in the -74k category I assume?


Ya, obv. I'm getting the videos on my comp so I can write everything, but I'll start by saying that on friday morning I weighted 77,35kg.
Zafrumi
Profile Joined June 2009
Switzerland1272 Posts
November 27 2011 21:22 GMT
#13854
On November 28 2011 05:06 GoTuNk! wrote:
I FUCKING WON. AWWWWWW YEAH.
National champ in the 74,1-82kg weight class, with a weight in weight in of 74,6kg. FUCK YEAH.
Will update with results, videos and some insight later .


fuckin brilliant man! well done
"Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general" -Mark Rippetoe
FFGenerations
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
7088 Posts
November 27 2011 21:37 GMT
#13855
On November 28 2011 04:43 Crawler wrote:
Yeh I already mentioned that I don't have it anymore. Hard to explain when english isn't my first language. I'll try again: I haven't had ANY muscle soreness for ~3+ weeks ( pretty much since I started) BUT when I had it, I got it 3-4 days after training, all my friends got it the next day. You also mentioned it as a pain that appears next day. Just a curious what could cause that difference.


idk, its called delayed onset muscle soreness or something (if you didnt know that) so you could google the finer points of it and see if theres anything that might apply to you *shrugs*
Cool BW Music Vid - youtube.com/watch?v=W54nlqJ-Nx8 ~~~~~ ᕤ OYSTERS ᕤ CLAMS ᕤ AND ᕤ CUCKOLDS ᕤ ~~~~~~ ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ PUNCH HIM ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
November 27 2011 21:47 GMT
#13856
DOMS / soreness isn't really something you want....

All that matters is progress on the scale, or in weights, or mirror, etc.
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
Crawler
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Estonia248 Posts
November 27 2011 22:17 GMT
#13857
+ Show Spoiler +
On November 28 2011 04:57 Malinor wrote:
With my SS progress, you just have to ignore the really big numbers. I was so extremely big, plus had some experience in squatting and deadlifting before. So basically I had no limit to what numbers I could achieve. I dare to say that 220kg DL and 220kg Squat is still a good accomplishment.

But when you look beyond the huge numbers, what I did was simple: I started really low (90kgSquat and Deadlift, although I could have easily started with 120kg or more), increased by small increments from the very beginning (i.e.: squat: 90-95-100, and then 2,5kg stepts until 185kg) and did not miss one workout for 4 months.
Basic maths tells you that adding 2,5kg several times a week for four months results in sick numbers. So just start as low as your ego can handle, and then substract 10kg/20lb from that number. Furthermore, common sense tells you that missing workouts is bad. There really is no underlying secret.

edit: I also couldn't bench 50kg back then without pain in my shoulder. 9 months later I am close to 130kg. I often did only bench every other week, with weights that felt laughable. But as long as it didn't hurt, it was ok.
You just need real patience for this lifting-thing


Thanks for the information! I probably made a mistakes by starting at too high numbers. They probably were like 10kg lower than I could do 5x5 so if I add these numbers to your calculation then my ego couldn't handle anything below 5x5 max
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-27 23:11:24
November 27 2011 22:39 GMT
#13858
Okay so I participated on my 2nd powerlifting meet, I wanted to win this time.
I traveled on thursday (2 hour drive), so I would have entire friday to cut weight.

Friday:

Morning I weighted in (brought my scale to my friend's house cause I am that crazy) at 77,35kg. My goal was to compete at 67-74kg weight class. Couldn't find the exact suplements I wanted, but just because of it and not drinking water except from a glass at the morning I was down to 76,3kg.
I then proceeded to use a hot bath tub to dehidratate, and after many inmersions I was down to 74,4 kg and I just couldn't lose more weight. I wasn't even thirsty, so I think I could have gotten down the rest down with more pills, on which I erred on the side of extreme caution (WARNING: DO NOT ATTEMPT TO DO THIS, I DID MY HOMEWORK BEFOREHAND AND TRIED IT PARCIALLY A FEW TIMES BEFORE)
So I was in time for weight ins, and couldn't fit into my weight class; on their scale I was at 74,6kg, so I would compete in 74-82 weight class.
I was kinda sad, but the experience was worth it; it is important to learn how to cut weight safely and effectively as it is a prerequisite to elite competition on weight class based sports.
Anyway, I started the rehidratation process and was at 78,9kg before going to bed. It was really awesome to stuff myself watching SKT vs Team 8. I woke up the other day weighting 77,9kg.

Saturday:

I woke up around 11 am, had eggs with bacon plus 5g of creatine (creatine is a great way to increase water uptake).
I got there around 12:30am, and smaller guys were competing. They decided to troll me by entering the woman's competition inbetween, so my weight class started at around 5pm.
It was fucking hot, and I'm not used to it, but luckily it clouded up so I got into my car and listened metal for around 30 mins with my shoes off; great relaxing before the lifting.

The competition:

It was time. I decided to start with 170kg, as I had squatted 165kgx2x2 the week before.
During the warm up I noticed something that really bothered me: the bar knurls weren't at the same place as the barbells on my gym, so I had no clue where to place my hands. Anyway, I proceeded to my first attempt:

1st attempt: unracked to bar, heard the "down" command, squatted the weight and racked it. I didn't waint for the "rack" command, so it was a no lift. FML
2nd attempt: Ok np, just get there and squat it again, its a light weight. Except it wasnt; for some reason the weight felt fucking heavy and I didn't get deep enough; no lift. OH SHIT DID panic. I had 1 last try, or all my hard work would go down the drain.
3rd attempt:

FUCK YEAH.

It was time for bench press. Judges had decided to be particularly gay this competition, so I wanted to start with a light weight: 110kg.
1st attempt:

Supposedly I moved my feet. No lift.
2nd attempt:

Perfect and ez.
3rd attempt:
The strongest guy on the lower weight class (where I wanted to compete) benched 117,5kg. So I asked for 120kg, a moral victory (and would have been a national record on that weight class).
I did it, with ease. However the camera man was at the toilet -_______-.

Now, my favorite lift. THE DEADLIFT.
1st attempt:

ez
2nd attempt:

not that ez, but still.
3rd attempt: I wanted the 3x bodyweight lift.

couldn't lock at the end.

TOTAL: 500kg

With wich, I FUCKING WON.
+ Show Spoiler +

because there wasn't any great lifters on my weight class. I beated guys up to 7kg heavier than me.

Had I competed on 67-74, I would have been 3rd and set a national bench press record.

Looking foward to the next one, and taking down those 2 guys, who are for sure among the best lifters across all weight classes. They totalled 550kg and 560kg.

Maybe you can add this to the OP: I have been training powerlifting since May 5th so a lot of progress can be made in a year. I had already deadliftted BW x2 when I started though.
NeedsmoreCELLTECH
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Netherlands1242 Posts
November 27 2011 22:42 GMT
#13859
On November 28 2011 07:39 GoTuNk! wrote:
testing something

Liquid WINNING this weekend.
Get huge or die mirin | Diamond on LoL
Malinor
Profile Joined November 2008
Germany4758 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-28 00:54:22
November 27 2011 23:50 GMT
#13860
You have amazing strength at the bottom of your deadlift, the barbell basically flies upwards. And quite a lucky break on your squats, just train atg and you don't have to deal with shit like depth

Amazing lifts, looking forward to see you crush your numbers on your next meet. You basically motivate me to try it out myself one time.
Also awesome that you compete raw, all this gear non-sense is stupid.
"Withstand. Suffer. Live as you must now live. There will, one day, be answer to this." ||| "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come."
Prev 1 691 692 693 694 695 730 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 98
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2449
GuemChi 709
Leta 156
Snow 110
Terrorterran 72
Bale 30
Noble 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Icarus 9
Dota 2
febbydoto17
League of Legends
JimRising 631
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King62
Other Games
summit1g6720
WinterStarcraft354
C9.Mang0276
Sick142
ViBE88
Trikslyr32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick568
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 111
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki15
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2147
League of Legends
• Lourlo1306
• Stunt413
Other Games
• Shiphtur394
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 45m
Patches Events
10h 45m
The PondCast
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.