• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:34
CEST 14:34
KST 21:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9026 users

TL Health and Fitness Initiative 2011 - Page 691

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 689 690 691 692 693 730 Next
glurio
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany597 Posts
November 25 2011 16:40 GMT
#13801

Watch this for good bench technique. Powerlifting style.
Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're right. - Henry Ford
Zafrumi
Profile Joined June 2009
Switzerland1272 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-25 16:44:05
November 25 2011 16:41 GMT
#13802
yeah I wouldnt bounce the weight. but touching your chest (or more precisely: your shirt!) should be fine. here is what the starting strength wiki says:
Touch the bar to your shirt, not to your chest - if you visualize this and then try to perform it, this will pretty much guarantee that you don't bounce off your chest.


more here (or watch the video glurio posted)
"Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general" -Mark Rippetoe
Kamais_Ookin
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada4218 Posts
November 25 2011 19:24 GMT
#13803
Alright thanks guys, so the consensus I got was bouncing is a no-no but it did make things easier admittedly, I have to get used to not doing it anymore.
I <3 Plexa.
Malinor
Profile Joined November 2008
Germany4758 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-25 22:56:40
November 25 2011 22:54 GMT
#13804
I need to correct my posture, I always suspected that (and have been told that years ago anyway) and today one guy in the gym told me that I would look much better if my shoulders would not be so hunched forward like all the bench-bros (although in my case probably not from benching too much, but sitting hunched over all day in front of the computer. So in general, I believe I need to do a lot more rowing (especially since 5/3/1 is pretty push-heavy), but I was wondering what exactly I should do, so maybe eshlow has some advice Any input would be appreciated.

Baiscally like the guy on the right:
[image loading]

This exercise should be fairly effective I assume?



In other news: Bench Press 97,5kg x 12reps, and BO-Row 80kg x 13reps, that was pretty good. I am wondering if my freshly purchased foam roller has something to do with that, never expected 12 reps on the bench press.
"Withstand. Suffer. Live as you must now live. There will, one day, be answer to this." ||| "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come."
rEiGN~
Profile Joined September 2010
369 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-25 23:47:38
November 25 2011 23:43 GMT
#13805
Malinor: Check the deconstructing the computer guy series on t-nation. Posterior chain work, scapular pushups, thoracic extensions on that foam roller of yours, prone cobras.

Also check out Magnificent Mobility, it has lots of drills that will supposedly improve posture. Inside-Out: The Ultimate Upper Body Warm-up from the same guys also has some stuff on posture, and exercises you can do at the office while sitting. Both downloadable with bittorrent if you're not convinced enough to buy them (and shipping takes time).
TL.net Stream Viewer Count http://goo.gl/ahf1E
FFGenerations
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
7088 Posts
November 26 2011 00:09 GMT
#13806
hrm it helps to "lead with your chest" or maybe "let your chest lead you" when you walk
Cool BW Music Vid - youtube.com/watch?v=W54nlqJ-Nx8 ~~~~~ ᕤ OYSTERS ᕤ CLAMS ᕤ AND ᕤ CUCKOLDS ᕤ ~~~~~~ ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ PUNCH HIM ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ
NeedsmoreCELLTECH
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Netherlands1242 Posts
November 26 2011 00:54 GMT
#13807
I think eschlow supports Kelly baggett; at least this video helped a TON for me. I get compliments on my posture all the time, which is remarkable because I'm 6'5 so tiny mistakes get exagerated.

Link:
Get huge or die mirin | Diamond on LoL
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
November 26 2011 01:14 GMT
#13808
I'm back after being sidelined for the last 7 weeks!

OMG my hamstrings ><
Hurricane
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States3939 Posts
November 26 2011 01:36 GMT
#13809
Pulled 325 today. Five times. Fuck yeah. Feels so good after not being able to move it from the ground last time.
RIP CHARLIEMURPHY 11/25/10 NEVER FORGET | Hurricane#1183 @ B.net
MeShiet
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada290 Posts
November 26 2011 02:31 GMT
#13810
On November 25 2011 17:43 Zafrumi wrote:
That is so awesome man! I wish there was an oly lifting coach at my uni guess you will finally overtake my snatch then (and probably leave me way behind). Best of luck to you and keep us posted about your progress!

Hahaha, no don't say that. You were part of my inspiration for even beginning to lift. Plus, I'll never match your other lifts and that's probably a guarantee =3 I certainly will post updates on any progress regardless of Monday's outcome.
If you die this way, you won't live to tell anyone how you died
Kamais_Ookin
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada4218 Posts
November 26 2011 02:48 GMT
#13811
On November 26 2011 10:14 thedeadhaji wrote:
I'm back after being sidelined for the last 7 weeks!

OMG my hamstrings ><
Welcome back! It's been too long.

@Nice lift hurricane, beastly.
I <3 Plexa.
TotalBalanceSC2
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada475 Posts
November 26 2011 04:35 GMT
#13812
First time posting in this thread, just wondering if there are any suplements that help with gaining weight/mass. I am 5' 11" and cant seem to put on any weight. Stuck at 140 lbs. It would help if the suplement had as few side effects as possible. Creatine is out of the question, dad says its too unsafe. thanks for any help!
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
November 26 2011 05:37 GMT
#13813
On November 26 2011 07:54 Malinor wrote:
I need to correct my posture, I always suspected that (and have been told that years ago anyway) and today one guy in the gym told me that I would look much better if my shoulders would not be so hunched forward like all the bench-bros (although in my case probably not from benching too much, but sitting hunched over all day in front of the computer. So in general, I believe I need to do a lot more rowing (especially since 5/3/1 is pretty push-heavy), but I was wondering what exactly I should do, so maybe eshlow has some advice Any input would be appreciated.

Baiscally like the guy on the right:
[image loading]

This exercise should be fairly effective I assume?

In other news: Bench Press 97,5kg x 12reps, and BO-Row 80kg x 13reps, that was pretty good. I am wondering if my freshly purchased foam roller has something to do with that, never expected 12 reps on the bench press.


Check out this article for quick tips on improving your posture to look better.
http://www.t-nation.com/readArticle.do?id=4738505

On November 25 2011 12:05 MeShiet wrote:
It's been a very long time since I last posted something in this thread with some content and in fact I kind of wanted to wait but I've come to a point where, 1, I want to share my joy with everyone here and 2, I've got some questions that I would love help from some of you to help me with. Be prepared for a long story which I will put into a spoiler just so it doesn't take up so much space for those who scroll through the thread.

+ Show Spoiler +
So, to start I guess I should go back to August the 12th. That was the day when I made my very first attempt at a snatch. Being the idiot that I was, I had no idea how much balance it took and what it would feel like. Apparently, 0.45x body weight was a little too much to start with and I fell on my ass like a boss, but the thrill of it was indescribable. It was amazing. Before this, I knew I loved doing the clean and jerk more than any other lift but the snatch sealed the deal. I wanted to focus on Olympic lifts. From that point on, I kept up with anything DimSum and decaf posted (related to Olympic lifting) religiously while watching videos, reading what I could find and practicing whenever I had the chance.

This continued throughout the month of October and I saw steady progress in both developing form and strength. Unfortunately for me, my good ol' school believes in having a fitness centre rather than a gym so there was no one there to guide me and no one I could talk to about Olympic lifting. Thankfully there were powerlifters I could communicate with at least. They were great support and encouragement. On the other hand, I had no one to point out my flaws and no one to teach me face to face. (I've complained about it at least 3 times now but cameras and recording is a no-no where I train).

Past halfway through November, so much has happened and changed my perspective on all this. I normally train Monday, Wednesday and Friday but because I'm a genius, I forgot my shoes on Friday the 4th. No lifting occurred for MeShiet that day. Luckily for me, this happened to be a good thing. Strolling in on the next day, ready to max my snatch. This bigger guy with purple hair dye in his hair squatting next to me happened to be watching. I thought something was weird. I mean, I've seen people watch and give me this "what the hell is wrong with you" look but he watched without that surprise and shock. Instead, he spoke up and for the first time since my first snatch, I received advice on how to get a more efficient lift. He taught me how to correct my 2nd pull and instantly, my next lift was a PR and it felt easy. Needless to say, I was all ears whenever he said something to me. Turns out he himself was an Olympic lifter. I don't know much about him and to be honest, I couldn't find anything about him on the internet but before the day ended, he suggested that I contact his coach so I could get access into another gym located within my school as well as get some coaching. Before he left, he took down my email and said he'd email me some more information.

I honestly didn't think much would happen after that, after all, he didn't even ask for my name before he left. Regardless, I was still pretty excited about getting help and finally meeting someone who not only criticizes my form but taught me how to be better in about 10 minutes. I just assumed the whole thing would be forgotten by the guy and continued on with life. Two weeks later, on the 21st. I just finished hell week with papers and projects being due. Opened up my email and to my surprise, I see an email titled "Olympic lifting", this was when I learned his name but for confidentiality reasons I'll call him "Mr.L". I must've had the dumbest banana grin on my face while I was in the computer lab of my faculty. In the email, I was offered a chance to lift with him at a different university in the city where he himself would be able to coach and provide programming for me. In addition to that, Mr. L gave me contact information for his coach, (who I will call Mr.R) who works at the gym (not fitness centre) at my school. After some consideration, I responded to him, letting him know that I am interested in his offer but at the same time will contact his coach to see if that could lead to anything. Immediately after, I sent an email to Mr. R telling him how I got hold of his contact information as well as who referred me to him.

Throughout today, Mr.R and I exchanged emails to arrange for a meeting and to discuss getting me access to the gym and maybe some lessons or coaching. Ultimately, I am supposed to see him on Monday sometime from 8-10AM at the gym. I have no clue what he looks like and have no clue how I'll find him but according to his email, I just need to get to the front desk and let them know I'm looking for him. That's gonna be super fun. Regardless of what happens after this, I think it's gonna be worth it. The chances of me getting into the gym are pretty slim and it seems like I'll have to fork out quite a bit of money each month to be able to use that gym, but I am determined to make it work even if it means finding a part-time job to support this hobby. I kinda need money for shoes to begin with because I've been doing everything in Converse Chuck Taylors and I guess a pair of shoes would be a good investment if I'm to practice this sport seriously.

Holy crap this is over 1000 words, I didn't think my story would be that long. In anycase, to the experienced people (DimSum, decaf off the top of my head), what should I be looking for when I go to see this guy? Are there any specific questions I should ask to determine if the place is right for me?

Thanks for reading this, I promise I'll post an update after Monday regardless of the outcome.


Ask as many questions as you can and learn everything you can. Be a sponge. There is SOOO much to learn about the oly lifts. Really glad you found a place with a coach, hope he's a good one! And yes a pair of lifting shoes is essential and pretty much the only thing you need. You will feel IMMEDIATELY better while you're lifting. So much more solid. Sounds like you have a lot of love for the sport, i'd definitely recommend saving up for a pair. If you have any questions just ask away!
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
November 26 2011 05:37 GMT
#13814
On November 26 2011 13:35 TotalBalanceSC2 wrote:
First time posting in this thread, just wondering if there are any suplements that help with gaining weight/mass. I am 5' 11" and cant seem to put on any weight. Stuck at 140 lbs. It would help if the suplement had as few side effects as possible. Creatine is out of the question, dad says its too unsafe. thanks for any help!


I've been taking creatine for the last four months without any side effects except increased recovery and energy. Recently stopped taking it, and I'm not having any problems - quit caffeine at the same time, so I had headaches, and I lost a bunch of water weight through my middle, but that's about all. What side effects are supposed to be common? This is a naturally occurring protein in the body, I would be surprised if it were "dangerous". Also, for gaining weight especially at your size, just start counting your actual calories and eat a bunch of food. Eat more than what you "need" and you will grow. If you're like me, and this comes in two meals a day, it might be a little uncomfortable on your stomach starting out... but it works. Just start counting and lifting heavy, you don't need anything else.

Squatted 100kg as a "deload" today; three weeks ago it was a PR, and the light day I took before it was 185. I knew this was just a mental barrier. I did 240 on wednesday, and I'm going to keep moving up, I've just been out of the gym for a while, so the DOMS came back and I needed to take the squats easy. Form was fantastic though, Really kept the back at the proper angle, felt the whole lift in my hamstrings rather than in my quads, although they were both tired afterwards.
AoN.DimSum
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2983 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-26 06:06:06
November 26 2011 05:54 GMT
#13815
wow awesome meshiet! What team are you training with since you dont want to give names? I dont know much about canadian weightlifting but the womens team is pretty good.

also this video is from monday..im not sure if i posted it. Funny video miss.
by my idol krokkis : "U better hope Finland wont have WCG next year and that I wont gain shitloads of skill, cause then I will wash ur mouth with soap, little man."
Zafrumi
Profile Joined June 2009
Switzerland1272 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-26 08:59:12
November 26 2011 08:58 GMT
#13816
On November 26 2011 13:35 TotalBalanceSC2 wrote:
First time posting in this thread, just wondering if there are any suplements that help with gaining weight/mass. I am 5' 11" and cant seem to put on any weight. Stuck at 140 lbs. It would help if the suplement had as few side effects as possible. Creatine is out of the question, dad says its too unsafe. thanks for any help!


welcome!
to answer your question: whole milk. if you are lactose intolerant: lots and lots of food.

On November 26 2011 11:31 MeShiet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2011 17:43 Zafrumi wrote:
That is so awesome man! I wish there was an oly lifting coach at my uni guess you will finally overtake my snatch then (and probably leave me way behind). Best of luck to you and keep us posted about your progress!

Hahaha, no don't say that. You were part of my inspiration for even beginning to lift. Plus, I'll never match your other lifts and that's probably a guarantee =3 I certainly will post updates on any progress regardless of Monday's outcome.


<3
"Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general" -Mark Rippetoe
sJarl
Profile Joined September 2010
Iceland1699 Posts
November 26 2011 10:55 GMT
#13817
@dimsum: lololol that was great!

Pulled from a block yesterday, feels odd and hate the fack that you have to use lower weights. Hopefully it helps me in the first phase of the deadlift..

@Malinor: You could make sure that your assistance work has at leas one pulling movement for each pushing movement. That usually helps people. I like facepulls with bands for my posture
"Witness!" - Karsa Orlong
Raidern
Profile Joined February 2005
Brazil3821 Posts
November 26 2011 13:57 GMT
#13818
hey, whats that site you guys use to look for scientific studies? i'd like to read some studies on the milk fat
For the Swarm!
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
November 26 2011 14:04 GMT
#13819
On November 26 2011 22:57 Raidern wrote:
hey, whats that site you guys use to look for scientific studies? i'd like to read some studies on the milk fat


In the same line this is why whole milk is healthier than skim milk:

http://wholehealthsource.blogspot.com/2010/12/dairy-fat-and-diabetes.html
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16904009
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20372173
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17925824
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11350992
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
November 26 2011 14:05 GMT
#13820
As far as posture goes.... Kelly Starrett video is good there.

I also recommend lifting the chest (bottom of the sterum) instead of pulling back the scapulas and head. This automatically moves back the scapulas and head..... Do it so you put about 20-30% tenson on your abs.

Proud military chest without the super rigidness of miltiary posture. That's what you want to aim for.
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
Prev 1 689 690 691 692 693 730 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 832
RotterdaM400
SteadfastSC165
TKL 156
Rex103
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 400
ByuN 254
SteadfastSC 165
TKL 156
Rex 103
Codebar 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33925
Shuttle 2020
Jaedong 811
Bisu 623
Horang2 576
Soulkey 477
Stork 299
Mini 298
Larva 243
actioN 240
[ Show more ]
BeSt 220
Soma 201
EffOrt 193
Mong 166
firebathero 158
Last 147
Rush 139
Snow 130
ZerO 121
Zeus 100
Free 80
910 77
Pusan 75
Mind 69
Hyun 65
PianO 55
Shinee 51
Sharp 45
Shine 44
hero 42
Yoon 42
JYJ 33
Sexy 33
Bale 26
sorry 25
Aegong 21
Hm[arnc] 20
HiyA 20
ToSsGirL 19
ZergMaN 13
yabsab 13
Sacsri 12
scan(afreeca) 11
Noble 10
Icarus 5
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Gorgc2562
Dendi961
canceldota70
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1263
edward6
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King212
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes446
Other Games
gofns58854
singsing2203
Lowko311
B2W.Neo231
DeMusliM201
hiko187
Pyrionflax175
Livibee147
QueenE45
Trikslyr30
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1030
Other Games
BasetradeTV177
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV444
League of Legends
• Jankos1261
Other Games
• Shiphtur585
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 26m
The PondCast
21h 26m
INu's Battles
22h 26m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.