• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:10
CEST 18:10
KST 01:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8818 users

SPG - EG's IdrA and iNcontroL partner up! - Page 5

Forum Index > Sponsored Threads
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Invoker
Profile Joined October 2010
Belgium686 Posts
May 02 2011 00:37 GMT
#81

About Six Pool Gaming:

Six Pool Gaming (SPG) is dedicated to providing a service to the vast numbers of Starcraft 2 gamers across the world who wish to develop their skills. We have recruited an extensive range of elite professional gamers and designed specialized online training tools so that people of various abilities can achieve their online gaming ambitions.


wow...
this is a great idea.

i hope everything goes as well as you guys wish.
There is no fate, but what we make.
Horse...falcon
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1851 Posts
May 02 2011 00:52 GMT
#82
On May 02 2011 05:13 raist wrote:
Just more immature adults trying to take advantage of a teenager's parents credit card to make more money for themselves while disguising it as growing e-sports.

But hey if a teenager is dumb enough to spend his allowance on something he can basically get for free, then go for it. Just know you are lining someones pockets

User was warned for this post


I suppose you support the parents who decided to sue Apple because they gave their kids iPhones and let them download apps. Not teaching their kids fiscal responsibility is the parent's fault, don't be a dumbfuck.

Many Starcraft players like myself are in their 20s-30s. If I want to spend money I earned on getting better at this game I don't want people like you ruining it for me.
Artosis: "From horsssse....falcon"
dtz
Profile Joined September 2010
5834 Posts
May 02 2011 00:59 GMT
#83
On May 01 2011 15:33 Xeris wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2011 14:42 Alizee- wrote:
This seems a lot like hotkeyit.com what exactly is the difference?


Well.. you could get video coaching by amazing players like Ngry, Kowi, and Titan at Hotkeyit or ..


IdrA, SeleCT, SjoW at SixPoolGaming

seems like an ez choice, no?


uh wow this is just so condescending. Sure they might not have high profile players like you do but doesn't mean you need to put them down.
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
May 02 2011 01:40 GMT
#84
On May 02 2011 09:59 dtz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2011 15:33 Xeris wrote:
On May 01 2011 14:42 Alizee- wrote:
This seems a lot like hotkeyit.com what exactly is the difference?


Well.. you could get video coaching by amazing players like Ngry, Kowi, and Titan at Hotkeyit or ..


IdrA, SeleCT, SjoW at SixPoolGaming

seems like an ez choice, no?


uh wow this is just so condescending. Sure they might not have high profile players like you do but doesn't mean you need to put them down.


If you read the rest of the thread, I clarified my statement. Wasn't meant to sound that way !
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
riboflavin
Profile Joined April 2010
United States226 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-02 04:58:30
May 02 2011 04:56 GMT
#85
On May 02 2011 10:40 Xeris wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2011 09:59 dtz wrote:
On May 01 2011 15:33 Xeris wrote:
On May 01 2011 14:42 Alizee- wrote:
This seems a lot like hotkeyit.com what exactly is the difference?


Well.. you could get video coaching by amazing players like Ngry, Kowi, and Titan at Hotkeyit or ..


IdrA, SeleCT, SjoW at SixPoolGaming

seems like an ez choice, no?


uh wow this is just so condescending. Sure they might not have high profile players like you do but doesn't mean you need to put them down.


If you read the rest of the thread, I clarified my statement. Wasn't meant to sound that way !


You did this before though with NASL stream hype (that's panned out well, eh?). You crapped on the GOM stream, inadvertent or not, by saying how great the quality of NASL would be and made claims about what their steam is capable of.

+ Show Spoiler +
"Stream quality: The quality of GSL's high quality paid stream is 650 kb/sec. Our free stream is going to be at 800 kb/sec, our paid stream will be 3 megabit / sec. We're offering much better stream quality than any other tournament can give you!"

old qa thread


It's one thing to say you are excited and will work to deliver a great experience for customers, etc. It's another to call out competition ("choice is ez") or make false claims. You should be careful to say what they can give, and instead say how your product compares with what is currently offered. It also helps to make good on the claims, otherwise the constant barrage of hype will work against you and those you attempt to promote.

And if you haven't already rolled your eyes and moved on, I will add that I am all for the growth of eSports. I will support those who want to monetize it and add value to the community. However, I am very much opposed to those who attempt to tear down what others have built for their own gain. Customers and fans will keep you accountable for the things you say. I suggest more consideration for those that came before you so we can help this thing grow the right way.
Gretorp
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States586 Posts
May 02 2011 05:22 GMT
#86

On May 02 2011 00:20 MrCon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2011 23:57 Gretorp wrote:
:D be prepared everyone! :-)))

Haha :D You shouldn't use the same hype-based marketing you used for NASL imo.



just wait. Coming 2015 we have another GIANT announcement. then 2070, we have another announcement of something really big. Stay tuned!
I am Unheard Change
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
May 02 2011 06:39 GMT
#87
On May 02 2011 14:22 Gretorp wrote:

Show nested quote +
On May 02 2011 00:20 MrCon wrote:
On May 01 2011 23:57 Gretorp wrote:
:D be prepared everyone! :-)))

Haha :D You shouldn't use the same hype-based marketing you used for NASL imo.



just wait. Coming 2015 we have another GIANT announcement. then 2070, we have another announcement of something really big. Stay tuned!


I'm going to spoil it. We're currently working on bionic hands that will make you faster than any mortal. Also, we're working on a bionic brain that will be able to process information twice as fast as a normal human's, allowing you to make those split second decisions faster.

GG GRETORP!
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-02 06:45:46
May 02 2011 06:43 GMT
#88
On May 02 2011 13:56 riboflavin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2011 10:40 Xeris wrote:
On May 02 2011 09:59 dtz wrote:
On May 01 2011 15:33 Xeris wrote:
On May 01 2011 14:42 Alizee- wrote:
This seems a lot like hotkeyit.com what exactly is the difference?


Well.. you could get video coaching by amazing players like Ngry, Kowi, and Titan at Hotkeyit or ..


IdrA, SeleCT, SjoW at SixPoolGaming

seems like an ez choice, no?


uh wow this is just so condescending. Sure they might not have high profile players like you do but doesn't mean you need to put them down.


If you read the rest of the thread, I clarified my statement. Wasn't meant to sound that way !


You did this before though with NASL stream hype (that's panned out well, eh?). You crapped on the GOM stream, inadvertent or not, by saying how great the quality of NASL would be and made claims about what their steam is capable of.

+ Show Spoiler +
"Stream quality: The quality of GSL's high quality paid stream is 650 kb/sec. Our free stream is going to be at 800 kb/sec, our paid stream will be 3 megabit / sec. We're offering much better stream quality than any other tournament can give you!"

old qa thread


It's one thing to say you are excited and will work to deliver a great experience for customers, etc. It's another to call out competition ("choice is ez") or make false claims. You should be careful to say what they can give, and instead say how your product compares with what is currently offered. It also helps to make good on the claims, otherwise the constant barrage of hype will work against you and those you attempt to promote.

And if you haven't already rolled your eyes and moved on, I will add that I am all for the growth of eSports. I will support those who want to monetize it and add value to the community. However, I am very much opposed to those who attempt to tear down what others have built for their own gain. Customers and fans will keep you accountable for the things you say. I suggest more consideration for those that came before you so we can help this thing grow the right way.


Well, you're quoting something I said several months ago in an old Q&A thread that isn't even applicable anymore, and in no way was meant to bash on GOM. I'm sorry if you see it that way. If I say, "why eat oranges when you can eat apples... apples are so much better than oranges" , I'm not trying to trash oranges. I'm just saying how I think apples are better and that they're tasty. I'm not even saying oranges are not tasty, they could/are very well be.

You're really misconstruing what I say by nitpicking a few choice words out of context and trying to be argumentative. That's not really fair to me, especially because you don't know me and have never spoken to me.

Anyway I won't argue about it any longer, sorry if you don't like the way I type things out, I can't please everyone. All I can say is that we are going to be doing some great things !
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
jenzebubble
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States183 Posts
May 02 2011 07:20 GMT
#89
Not at all Xeris. You made promises about the NASL, promises that as of yet have not been kept. GSL stream quality is still head and shoulders above NASL. Instead of attacking the efforts of others, how about you focus your energy on getting the things that you can control right?
"It's like waxing your balls, it hurts like a biiiitch but after they are silky smooth...." -Kennigit
riboflavin
Profile Joined April 2010
United States226 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-02 08:24:13
May 02 2011 08:04 GMT
#90
I'll cut to the chase on this. The problem I was highlighting is that you made claims about the capability of a competitor. You effectively said that the stream quality will be better than what others are capable of. Do you not understand how that amounts to an unsubstantiated claim? There are serious perils for those who make these types of claims about competing products (or your own for that matter).

My previous post was ultimately a plea to you to choose your words more carefully when making claims about someone else's product -- as your comments in this thread were equally out of line. It is very likely that you will share the same customer pool, so it would be wise to not alienate them for the products they might choose just as a means to your ends. Also, I am not alone in the way your comments were construed. So once you work through the typical internet filters that we apply to forum discussions, I hope that you might see the validity in the advice and opinions your comments garnered.
riboflavin
Profile Joined April 2010
United States226 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-02 08:07:13
May 02 2011 08:06 GMT
#91
On May 02 2011 15:39 Xeris wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2011 14:22 Gretorp wrote:

On May 02 2011 00:20 MrCon wrote:
On May 01 2011 23:57 Gretorp wrote:
:D be prepared everyone! :-)))

Haha :D You shouldn't use the same hype-based marketing you used for NASL imo.



just wait. Coming 2015 we have another GIANT announcement. then 2070, we have another announcement of something really big. Stay tuned!


I'm going to spoil it. We're currently working on bionic hands that will make you faster than any mortal. Also, we're working on a bionic brain that will be able to process information twice as fast as a normal human's, allowing you to make those split second decisions faster.

GG GRETORP!



You are too late on this product, Razer beat you to it. I hope you signed an NDA with them.

: )

The second one has also been invented already as well, it's called coke. (just kidding -- don't do drugs kids)
JediGamer
Profile Joined August 2010
United States656 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-02 09:41:52
May 02 2011 09:32 GMT
#92
On May 02 2011 15:43 Xeris wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2011 13:56 riboflavin wrote:
On May 02 2011 10:40 Xeris wrote:
On May 02 2011 09:59 dtz wrote:
On May 01 2011 15:33 Xeris wrote:
On May 01 2011 14:42 Alizee- wrote:
This seems a lot like hotkeyit.com what exactly is the difference?


Well.. you could get video coaching by amazing players like Ngry, Kowi, and Titan at Hotkeyit or ..


IdrA, SeleCT, SjoW at SixPoolGaming

seems like an ez choice, no?


uh wow this is just so condescending. Sure they might not have high profile players like you do but doesn't mean you need to put them down.


If you read the rest of the thread, I clarified my statement. Wasn't meant to sound that way !


You did this before though with NASL stream hype (that's panned out well, eh?). You crapped on the GOM stream, inadvertent or not, by saying how great the quality of NASL would be and made claims about what their steam is capable of.

+ Show Spoiler +
"Stream quality: The quality of GSL's high quality paid stream is 650 kb/sec. Our free stream is going to be at 800 kb/sec, our paid stream will be 3 megabit / sec. We're offering much better stream quality than any other tournament can give you!"

old qa thread


It's one thing to say you are excited and will work to deliver a great experience for customers, etc. It's another to call out competition ("choice is ez") or make false claims. You should be careful to say what they can give, and instead say how your product compares with what is currently offered. It also helps to make good on the claims, otherwise the constant barrage of hype will work against you and those you attempt to promote.

And if you haven't already rolled your eyes and moved on, I will add that I am all for the growth of eSports. I will support those who want to monetize it and add value to the community. However, I am very much opposed to those who attempt to tear down what others have built for their own gain. Customers and fans will keep you accountable for the things you say. I suggest more consideration for those that came before you so we can help this thing grow the right way.


Well, you're quoting something I said several months ago in an old Q&A thread that isn't even applicable anymore, and in no way was meant to bash on GOM. I'm sorry if you see it that way. If I say, "why eat oranges when you can eat apples... apples are so much better than oranges" , I'm not trying to trash oranges. I'm just saying how I think apples are better and that they're tasty. I'm not even saying oranges are not tasty, they could/are very well be.

You're really misconstruing what I say by nitpicking a few choice words out of context and trying to be argumentative. That's not really fair to me, especially because you don't know me and have never spoken to me.

Anyway I won't argue about it any longer, sorry if you don't like the way I type things out, I can't please everyone. All I can say is that we are going to be doing some great things !


You already made a dig at the quality of players at hotkeyit. "EZ choice". Those were your words, nobody quoted you out on context at all. And as for NASL statements being "not applicable anymore"- this is less than a few months ago. Words you said about GOMTV saying even your lowest quality will be better than their highest quality. These words were of course untrue as of now as we have seen NASL.

With that said I'm sure this will be a good resource for ambitious players trying to learn.
http://www.z33k.com/starcraft2/coach/sc2coaching Tastosis Approved Coaching
Ledcaveman
Profile Joined March 2011
100 Posts
May 02 2011 10:37 GMT
#93
and is greg still going to charge extortionate rates for coaching?
TheHova
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United Kingdom2612 Posts
May 02 2011 13:47 GMT
#94
On May 02 2011 17:04 riboflavin wrote:
I'll cut to the chase on this. The problem I was highlighting is that you made claims about the capability of a competitor. You effectively said that the stream quality will be better than what others are capable of. Do you not understand how that amounts to an unsubstantiated claim? There are serious perils for those who make these types of claims about competing products (or your own for that matter).

My previous post was ultimately a plea to you to choose your words more carefully when making claims about someone else's product -- as your comments in this thread were equally out of line. It is very likely that you will share the same customer pool, so it would be wise to not alienate them for the products they might choose just as a means to your ends. Also, I am not alone in the way your comments were construed. So once you work through the typical internet filters that we apply to forum discussions, I hope that you might see the validity in the advice and opinions your comments garnered.


Pretty much nail on the head tbh. Well argued good sir.
divito
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada1213 Posts
May 02 2011 15:00 GMT
#95
On May 02 2011 17:04 riboflavin wrote:
I'll cut to the chase on this. The problem I was highlighting is that you made claims about the capability of a competitor. You effectively said that the stream quality will be better than what others are capable of. Do you not understand how that amounts to an unsubstantiated claim? There are serious perils for those who make these types of claims about competing products (or your own for that matter).

My previous post was ultimately a plea to you to choose your words more carefully when making claims about someone else's product -- as your comments in this thread were equally out of line. It is very likely that you will share the same customer pool, so it would be wise to not alienate them for the products they might choose just as a means to your ends. Also, I am not alone in the way your comments were construed. So once you work through the typical internet filters that we apply to forum discussions, I hope that you might see the validity in the advice and opinions your comments garnered.

Well said.

Xeris and his comments (past and present) completely turn me off from anything he is involved in.
Skype: divito7
Scribble
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
2077 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-02 15:06:06
May 02 2011 15:05 GMT
#96
I agree that his dig at hotkeyit was condescending and inappropriate, but how is the NASL quote even relevant? Even if that was a dig at Gom, it's accurate. You can argue about production value until you're blue in the face, but the fact is that the NASL is capable of producing better quality than Gom's GSL stream. Stick to the topic at hand instead of grasping at straws.
infinity2k9
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United Kingdom2397 Posts
May 02 2011 15:22 GMT
#97
I'm surprised there's any money in things like this and the coaching when there's literally unlimited resources to help learn the game, everywhere. Nevertheless it's starting to feel like this is all basically exploitation of the whole new series of gamers that are now appearing in the community; when previously things like video tutorials would have been free for everyone to view. Any money going into this, coaching or even some tournament subscriptions are not directly supporting eSports at all like some people seem to imply.

I guess if there's a market there someones going to charge for it though.
nvs.
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada3609 Posts
May 02 2011 17:24 GMT
#98
Xeris and his comments (past and present) completely turn me off from anything he is involved in


So true, I'm quiet surprised he is they guy chosen to be the face of so many projects.

I'm surprised there's any money in things like this and the coaching when there's literally unlimited resources to help learn the game, everywhere.


People always look for the "quick fix" where they can just throw money at improving instead of actually putting in hard work and dedication. Just look at the popularity of weight loss products.
ReaperX
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Hong Kong1758 Posts
May 02 2011 17:24 GMT
#99
This is bad-ass... I really want InControL to teach
Artosis : Clide. idrA : Shut up.
floor exercise
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada5847 Posts
May 02 2011 17:40 GMT
#100
On May 03 2011 00:22 infinity2k9 wrote:
I'm surprised there's any money in things like this and the coaching when there's literally unlimited resources to help learn the game, everywhere. Nevertheless it's starting to feel like this is all basically exploitation of the whole new series of gamers that are now appearing in the community; when previously things like video tutorials would have been free for everyone to view. Any money going into this, coaching or even some tournament subscriptions are not directly supporting eSports at all like some people seem to imply.

I guess if there's a market there someones going to charge for it though.


It reminds me of when Artosis and Gentho made a video site to learn BW where you bought the lessons. It's basically the model for this SPG thing from what I can tell.

The difference was people pretty much just laughed that thing off entirely. The community balked at the idea of paying $2.99 to learn how to use lurker ling vs T or whatever their lessons were.

BW was by far the more difficult to learn game, but everyone who wanted to learn it used the freely available resources. Whereas in SC2 the whole coaching thing is just ridiculously large for what they offer. On the one hand I am glad people can make money from the game, but on the other I am really wondering where all these suckers came from
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM410
TaKeTV 63
BRAT_OK 28
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 383
ProTech145
TKL 74
UpATreeSC 68
Codebar 35
Rex 33
BRAT_OK 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 1303
Shuttle 1114
EffOrt 514
ggaemo 336
Mini 329
Stork 265
firebathero 200
Light 181
Dewaltoss 103
Rush 102
[ Show more ]
Barracks 85
910 75
Sea.KH 61
sorry 56
Zeus 56
Killer 53
Mong 45
Shine 44
Hyun 43
Shinee 42
Bale 23
ToSsGirL 23
soO 22
Aegong 21
Sexy 19
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
Trap 12
Sacsri 10
yabsab 9
zelot 7
Dota 2
qojqva4370
Dendi1946
BananaSlamJamma432
LuMiX0
Counter-Strike
Fnx 712
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes592
Other Games
singsing2073
Liquid`RaSZi2040
hiko1196
B2W.Neo1021
Liquid`VortiX238
Sick170
ArmadaUGS168
Trikslyr42
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream518
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile130
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2263
• TFBlade759
Other Games
• WagamamaTV242
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 50m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 50m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 7h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.