• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:45
CEST 15:45
KST 22:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7885 users

SPG - EG's IdrA and iNcontroL partner up! - Page 3

Forum Index > Sponsored Threads
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
desRow
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada2654 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-01 12:56:30
May 01 2011 12:36 GMT
#41
On May 01 2011 15:33 Xeris wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2011 14:42 Alizee- wrote:
This seems a lot like hotkeyit.com what exactly is the difference?


Well.. you could get video coaching by amazing players like Ngry, Kowi, and Titan at Hotkeyit or ..


IdrA, SeleCT, SjoW at SixPoolGaming

seems like an ez choice, no?


At least we have content and we don't go out of our way to "call out" our competition. But thank you for taking the time to give us your opinion about http://hotkeyit.com =)
http://twitch.tv/desrowfighting http://twitter.com/desrowfighting http://facebook.com/desrowfighting
Quanticfograw
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
United States2053 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-01 12:47:18
May 01 2011 12:46 GMT
#42
sometimes the lack of professionalism in the e-sports scene really irks me
https://twitter.com/quanticfograw
Adventurekid
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Sweden505 Posts
May 01 2011 12:52 GMT
#43
Im so looking forward to this :D
You should build a turtle fence!
Vequeth
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United Kingdom1116 Posts
May 01 2011 13:06 GMT
#44
On May 01 2011 15:33 Xeris wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2011 14:42 Alizee- wrote:
This seems a lot like hotkeyit.com what exactly is the difference?


Well.. you could get video coaching by amazing players like Ngry, Kowi, and Titan at Hotkeyit or ..


IdrA, SeleCT, SjoW at SixPoolGaming

seems like an ez choice, no?


You pick the least famous names on their team, and then list off the most famous ones on yours? Sounds like you are worried.
Aspiring British Caster / Masters Protoss
turdburgler
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
England6749 Posts
May 01 2011 13:13 GMT
#45
im curious about this whole venture. it seems that its just a rebranding of gosucoaching with some new content avenues being explored. why are you trying to get a new name out into the community when you already have an established brand?

unless there is some behind the scene politics and some people are being ditched??!?!?! *tin foil hat*
RaKooNs
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom397 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-01 14:09:37
May 01 2011 14:00 GMT
#46
On May 01 2011 15:33 Xeris wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2011 14:42 Alizee- wrote:
This seems a lot like hotkeyit.com what exactly is the difference?


Well.. you could get video coaching by amazing players like Ngry, Kowi, and Titan at Hotkeyit or ..


IdrA, SeleCT, SjoW at SixPoolGaming

seems like an ez choice, no?


Wow, you are stupid, calling out a competitor that is aiming for the same goal as you, expanding esports, is, in my view, pathetic, i wont be visiting sixpoolgaming's site any time, because of you.

If you don't drop sweat today, you will drop tears tomorrow - SlayerS_MMA
Beefwipe
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom56 Posts
May 01 2011 14:01 GMT
#47
On May 01 2011 22:06 Vequeth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2011 15:33 Xeris wrote:
On May 01 2011 14:42 Alizee- wrote:
This seems a lot like hotkeyit.com what exactly is the difference?


Well.. you could get video coaching by amazing players like Ngry, Kowi, and Titan at Hotkeyit or ..


IdrA, SeleCT, SjoW at SixPoolGaming

seems like an ez choice, no?


You pick the least famous names on their team, and then list off the most famous ones on yours? Sounds like you are worried.


This.

Also, maybe those really good players are actually awful coaches and can't express their thoughts onto other people (hypothetically). The "less well known" players may be brilliant coaches even if they're not as good/well known at playing the game or winning tournaments.
toafmeiSter
Profile Joined December 2010
Australia20 Posts
May 01 2011 14:01 GMT
#48
On May 01 2011 15:33 Xeris wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2011 14:42 Alizee- wrote:
This seems a lot like hotkeyit.com what exactly is the difference?


Well.. you could get video coaching by amazing players like Ngry, Kowi, and Titan at Hotkeyit or ..


IdrA, SeleCT, SjoW at SixPoolGaming

seems like an ez choice, no?


Im sure that SixPoolGaming will become a competitor that will establish itself to provide good services to users in need, but it is critical to understand the importance of Hotkeyit.com, its players and its intentions in the community. It has been around for longer and provides excellent services to its clients. The blunt statement that you made does nothing but anger players like myself.

You're basically saying, why get coached by a pros on Hotkeyit, when you can get coached by other pros? Hotkeyit has some amazing players that clearly display and teach players that lack skill (potentially you) how to improve in the game. Show them the respect they deserve and maybe think again before posting comments that clearly don't solve anything.

Enough said...
You need to breathe to stay alive
floor exercise
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada5847 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-01 14:04:07
May 01 2011 14:03 GMT
#49
On May 01 2011 22:13 turdburgler wrote:
im curious about this whole venture. it seems that its just a rebranding of gosucoaching with some new content avenues being explored. why are you trying to get a new name out into the community when you already have an established brand?

unless there is some behind the scene politics and some people are being ditched??!?!?! *tin foil hat*

Could be that it's not all the same people, or since its video content they wanted to move away from the gosuguide name and all the questions and issues that still loom over it.

Sounds like business as usual with the way they are making announcements and hyping things before there's even any information or a website done though :p
Ineedaname
Profile Joined April 2011
47 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-01 14:11:45
May 01 2011 14:10 GMT
#50
I don't think it's a case of who's teaching you, I mean if you remove the players name, the general consensus is that these coaches are drastically better than those looking for coaching, and thus have something to teach.
Just as an example Idra is an amazing player but he could be a terrible coach. (For the record I hear he's a great coach, but just as an example) So regardless of the names it should be more about their coaching styles and finding a coach you like. We all had our favourite teachers in school.
I think we should just appreciate the fact there's players out there willing to give their time and practice to help others get better and enjoy the game more.


Can't we all just get along.
TheHova
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United Kingdom2612 Posts
May 01 2011 14:11 GMT
#51
On May 01 2011 15:33 Xeris wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2011 14:42 Alizee- wrote:
This seems a lot like hotkeyit.com what exactly is the difference?


Well.. you could get video coaching by amazing players like Ngry, Kowi, and Titan at Hotkeyit or ..


IdrA, SeleCT, SjoW at SixPoolGaming

seems like an ez choice, no?


Talk about disrespectful. Well that's just made me want to go on their site + watch their content and not yours.

Good promotional skills.
Gretorp
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States586 Posts
May 01 2011 14:57 GMT
#52
:D be prepared everyone! :-)))
I am Unheard Change
DeSam
Profile Joined April 2010
Belgium84 Posts
May 01 2011 15:02 GMT
#53
On May 01 2011 23:57 Gretorp wrote:
:D be prepared everyone! :-)))


yeah!!!
aslong as each coach submits content frequently it will be great!
MrCon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France29748 Posts
May 01 2011 15:20 GMT
#54
On May 01 2011 23:57 Gretorp wrote:
:D be prepared everyone! :-)))

Haha :D You shouldn't use the same hype-based marketing you used for NASL imo.
Psyonic_Reaver
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4343 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-01 16:02:30
May 01 2011 15:59 GMT
#55
On May 01 2011 17:54 jenzebubble wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2011 12:06 Psyonic_Reaver wrote:
On May 01 2011 11:51 iNcontroL wrote:
it's probably best you just get drunk and make up those answers on your stream brent.

Wouldn't want to miss another opportunity to sell out your friends for some views

Not sure which friends I had that I sold out. Geoff. As far as I know, the ones that I'm still friends with, are still friends.

I mean, you can totally tell I'm out making loads of cash and tons of videos now a days because I'm totally trying to get back into the whole commentating thing. Heck, the whole reason I made that video was cause I got paid off and I'm living in Cuba now, living the high life. I totally ended your career so I'm totally on the up and up Right?

Don't even pretend to get mad, because I know you're not. =) So I'll assume you'll continue working with GosuGuide and GosuCoaching?


I don't pretend to talk for Inc and I understand he's more than capable of replying. That having been said, you don't talk out of school.


Honestly, people are reading into this way too much.. I asked a simple question and Inc jumped back with a witty comment. I replied back sarcastically.

Back on topic. I guess another question is, will Idra keep working with GosuCoaching? I guess it wouldn't be hard to promote two coaching sites as long as no none-competitive contracts are signed. Are those even used for situations like this or even for online businesses? I know many companies that don't want competition in their specific field require contracts like that saying you can't start or join another like company for X amount of years.
So wait? I'm bad? =(
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
May 01 2011 16:55 GMT
#56
On May 02 2011 00:59 Psyonic_Reaver wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2011 17:54 jenzebubble wrote:
On May 01 2011 12:06 Psyonic_Reaver wrote:
On May 01 2011 11:51 iNcontroL wrote:
it's probably best you just get drunk and make up those answers on your stream brent.

Wouldn't want to miss another opportunity to sell out your friends for some views

Not sure which friends I had that I sold out. Geoff. As far as I know, the ones that I'm still friends with, are still friends.

I mean, you can totally tell I'm out making loads of cash and tons of videos now a days because I'm totally trying to get back into the whole commentating thing. Heck, the whole reason I made that video was cause I got paid off and I'm living in Cuba now, living the high life. I totally ended your career so I'm totally on the up and up Right?

Don't even pretend to get mad, because I know you're not. =) So I'll assume you'll continue working with GosuGuide and GosuCoaching?


I don't pretend to talk for Inc and I understand he's more than capable of replying. That having been said, you don't talk out of school.


Honestly, people are reading into this way too much.. I asked a simple question and Inc jumped back with a witty comment. I replied back sarcastically.

Back on topic. I guess another question is, will Idra keep working with GosuCoaching? I guess it wouldn't be hard to promote two coaching sites as long as no none-competitive contracts are signed. Are those even used for situations like this or even for online businesses? I know many companies that don't want competition in their specific field require contracts like that saying you can't start or join another like company for X amount of years.


SixPoolGaming isn't a coaching website. It is a video training website, and therefore won't conflict. I wouldn't worry about it if I were you.
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-01 17:01:19
May 01 2011 16:55 GMT
#57
On May 01 2011 21:36 desrow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2011 15:33 Xeris wrote:
On May 01 2011 14:42 Alizee- wrote:
This seems a lot like hotkeyit.com what exactly is the difference?


Well.. you could get video coaching by amazing players like Ngry, Kowi, and Titan at Hotkeyit or ..


IdrA, SeleCT, SjoW at SixPoolGaming

seems like an ez choice, no?


At least we have content and we don't go out of our way to "call out" our competition. But thank you for taking the time to give us your opinion about http://hotkeyit.com =)


I didn't go out of my way, someone asked a question and I replied... I don't really see it as competition, each will have its own content and we know our product will speak for itself soon enough. Anyway, thanks for your concern!
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
nvs.
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada3609 Posts
May 01 2011 17:20 GMT
#58
On May 01 2011 22:06 Vequeth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2011 15:33 Xeris wrote:
On May 01 2011 14:42 Alizee- wrote:
This seems a lot like hotkeyit.com what exactly is the difference?


Well.. you could get video coaching by amazing players like Ngry, Kowi, and Titan at Hotkeyit or ..


IdrA, SeleCT, SjoW at SixPoolGaming

seems like an ez choice, no?


You pick the least famous names on their team, and then list off the most famous ones on yours?
Sounds like you are worried.


So true, what a dick move...

Also, didn't take long for Geoff to bring the drama to a new project.
Noxie
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2227 Posts
May 01 2011 17:21 GMT
#59
This is some really interesting news!
Mr Showtime
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1353 Posts
May 01 2011 17:34 GMT
#60
On May 01 2011 21:46 likeaboss wrote:
sometimes the lack of professionalism in the e-sports scene really irks me


I gotta agree with you there. The industry is growing expoentially, but if the main stars in the scene don't realize how unprofessional their behavior can be in the PUBLIC scene then the industry will continue to be a small cult thing rather than a national expansion. i.e. During the live cast at a professional tournament (Dreamhack i believe) one of the commentators used the word "raped" to describe a battle. While it is a common gamer term, it is not okay for the commentators to be using.

I know that probably was exactly what you were referring to with your comment, but regardless I am in agreement.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 1040
WardiTV786
OGKoka 289
Rex156
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 289
Rex 156
ProTech130
Codebar 5
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2299
Shuttle 2097
Horang2 1386
EffOrt 833
Jaedong 832
BeSt 535
Light 389
Mini 308
Stork 294
firebathero 283
[ Show more ]
ZerO 265
Rush 241
ggaemo 153
Barracks 97
Zeus 89
Shine 74
Killer 65
Sea.KH 56
Hyun 54
Yoon 38
ToSsGirL 31
Shinee 30
Sexy 28
Mong 26
Bale 24
sorry 23
Aegong 21
soO 21
PianO 21
Terrorterran 16
Sacsri 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
zelot 10
HiyA 9
yabsab 7
Icarus 7
Noble 7
Dota 2
qojqva3141
Dendi2072
BananaSlamJamma316
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
x6flipin358
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes416
Other Games
singsing2285
olofmeister1694
hiko877
B2W.Neo735
Lowko357
Sick191
Pyrionflax190
Liquid`VortiX178
ArmadaUGS95
Mew2King38
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream559
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 13
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH299
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2146
• Nemesis1214
Other Games
• WagamamaTV287
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
2h 15m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 15m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 15m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 10h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.