• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:29
CEST 12:29
KST 19:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double0Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8835 users

SPG - EG's IdrA and iNcontroL partner up! - Page 2

Forum Index > Sponsored Threads
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Ryusei-R1
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States2106 Posts
May 01 2011 04:36 GMT
#21
On May 01 2011 13:24 Horse...falcon wrote:
This looks great but they need ActionJesus on staff to truly live up to their name.

Oh my god this was way funnier than I thought it should be.
Jaedong plz
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
May 01 2011 04:39 GMT
#22
SixPoolGaming and GosuCoaching are totally different. SixPoolGaming == video training. GosuCoaching = physical coaching.

It's like, you would get video training for poker AND get individual poker coaching by a poker player. They're different and not mutually exclusive.
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
Ojahh
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Ireland728 Posts
May 01 2011 05:04 GMT
#23
why do you have to call it SPG? I work for Starwood, this is spinning my brain in circles.

also SPG is a pretty strong brand name already [50 mio. members] isn't that going to get in the way of marketing, even though the two companys have nothing in common?
===== Barcraft Münster ===== www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=282905! ////// ♥ Nyovne is the new Manifesto
T0fuuu
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Australia2275 Posts
May 01 2011 05:31 GMT
#24
This kind of reminds me of the GosuGuide... what became of that ?
Maliris
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Northern Ireland2557 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-01 06:04:13
May 01 2011 05:33 GMT
#25
On May 01 2011 14:31 T0fuuu wrote:
This kind of reminds me of the GosuGuide... what became of that ?

absolutely nothing afaik

"Religion is something left over from the infancy of our intelligence, it will fade away as we adopt reason and science as our guidelines."
Alizee-
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States845 Posts
May 01 2011 05:42 GMT
#26
This seems a lot like hotkeyit.com what exactly is the difference?
Strength behind the Pride
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-01 06:34:08
May 01 2011 06:33 GMT
#27
On May 01 2011 14:42 Alizee- wrote:
This seems a lot like hotkeyit.com what exactly is the difference?


Well.. you could get video coaching by amazing players like Ngry, Kowi, and Titan at Hotkeyit or ..


IdrA, SeleCT, SjoW at SixPoolGaming

seems like an ez choice, no?
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
Duravi
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1205 Posts
May 01 2011 06:33 GMT
#28
Uh no offense but why is something being hyped again before releasing any content? Chill put it pretty well when he said people should not "buy into hype". This announcement would have been better served being released with good content or previews, definitely not learning from the mistakes NASL made even though I realize this is not a league. This is just another announcement for an announcement.
riboflavin
Profile Joined April 2010
United States226 Posts
May 01 2011 06:34 GMT
#29
On May 01 2011 12:06 Psyonic_Reaver wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2011 11:51 iNcontroL wrote:
it's probably best you just get drunk and make up those answers on your stream brent.

Wouldn't want to miss another opportunity to sell out your friends for some views

Not sure which friends I had that I sold out. Geoff. As far as I know, the ones that I'm still friends with, are still friends.

I mean, you can totally tell I'm out making loads of cash and tons of videos now a days because I'm totally trying to get back into the whole commentating thing. Heck, the whole reason I made that video was cause I got paid off and I'm living in Cuba now, living the high life. I totally ended your career so I'm totally on the up and up Right?

Don't even pretend to get mad, because I know you're not. =) So I'll assume you'll continue working with GosuGuide and GosuCoaching?


One of these guys pretends to be manner for personal gain, the other is actually manner but doesn't use it for personal gain. I'll let you decide which is which.

Geoff, why reach so hard to create drama in the announcement thread for 6pool? I know you two have a past, but I don't see how that translates to his question or this thread. I suspect that the 6pool guys just want bring people in and not alienate them. Why you always gotta be in the middle of this stuff? : (

On a related note, I found it ironic (in the funny way) that a site built for coaching is named 6pool. I look forward to seeing what the team does with it! No such thing as too much of a good thing, keep it coming.

GLHF fellers.
Tschis
Profile Joined November 2010
Brazil1511 Posts
May 01 2011 06:40 GMT
#30
sounds really great

but I didn't quite understand what kind of content will come.

Videos with commentary and tips and tutorials, or strategies discussions?
"A coward is not someone that runs from a battle knowing he will lose. A coward is someone who challenges a weak knowing he will win."
tyCe
Profile Joined March 2010
Australia2542 Posts
May 01 2011 07:27 GMT
#31
I hope they can get a top tier Protoss like NaNiwa, Socke or KiWiKaKi.
Betrayed by EG.BuK
Golgotha
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Korea (South)8418 Posts
May 01 2011 07:33 GMT
#32
man i wonder how much they are paying idra to do this.
jenzebubble
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States183 Posts
May 01 2011 08:54 GMT
#33
On May 01 2011 12:06 Psyonic_Reaver wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2011 11:51 iNcontroL wrote:
it's probably best you just get drunk and make up those answers on your stream brent.

Wouldn't want to miss another opportunity to sell out your friends for some views

Not sure which friends I had that I sold out. Geoff. As far as I know, the ones that I'm still friends with, are still friends.

I mean, you can totally tell I'm out making loads of cash and tons of videos now a days because I'm totally trying to get back into the whole commentating thing. Heck, the whole reason I made that video was cause I got paid off and I'm living in Cuba now, living the high life. I totally ended your career so I'm totally on the up and up Right?

Don't even pretend to get mad, because I know you're not. =) So I'll assume you'll continue working with GosuGuide and GosuCoaching?


I don't pretend to talk for Inc and I understand he's more than capable of replying. That having been said, you don't talk out of school.
"It's like waxing your balls, it hurts like a biiiitch but after they are silky smooth...." -Kennigit
DeSam
Profile Joined April 2010
Belgium84 Posts
May 01 2011 10:24 GMT
#34
need more toss instructors
Citrone
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany14 Posts
May 01 2011 10:45 GMT
#35
This looks interesting, definitely going to keep track of their content. Too bad they didn't release anything yet, but let's hope for the best
“Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.” - Mark Twain
MrCon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France29748 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-01 11:01:56
May 01 2011 10:56 GMT
#36
edit : ok I understood, it's just an announcement, I guess my post is off topic.
Johnnybb
Profile Joined August 2010
Denmark486 Posts
May 01 2011 11:13 GMT
#37
Great news. Can't wait till all this starts :-)
teer
Profile Joined September 2010
United States189 Posts
May 01 2011 11:20 GMT
#38
hmm i always thought Idra was sponsored by apple...
Wawa
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States215 Posts
May 01 2011 11:49 GMT
#39
I doubt we'll be getting any 6pool training videos from idra anytime soon.

But yeah, having incontrol and idra in the roster is a big thing.
Maybe you can post the monthly rates of your membership fee on th OP as well.
Its gonna help people save up now so they can have enough once this thing goes live if ever there is a12 month promo or something.


www.youtube.com/wawastarcraft
Jinsho
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom3101 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-01 12:04:36
May 01 2011 12:04 GMT
#40
On May 01 2011 20:49 Wawa wrote:
I doubt we'll be getting any 6pool training videos from idra anytime soon.


To be fair, I think he knows how to 6pool, I just would say he is not very good at executing it.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 3
Soma vs JaedongLIVE!
Afreeca ASL 12227
StarCastTV_EN264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 350
Lowko193
ProTech105
Rex 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 9504
EffOrt 4569
BeSt 1408
Larva 1061
Hyuk 858
ZerO 791
Horang2 689
Hyun 231
Zeus 229
Killer 169
[ Show more ]
Light 165
Stork 144
Barracks 120
Rush 71
Shinee 46
Yoon 42
ToSsGirL 34
Bale 29
Terrorterran 28
Mong 24
PianO 19
Sacsri 17
HiyA 6
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
sorry 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
XaKoH 683
XcaliburYe358
League of Legends
KnowMe40
Counter-Strike
byalli829
Other Games
singsing1726
olofmeister1404
crisheroes245
Sick156
Mew2King50
ArmadaUGS44
Pyrionflax5
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 173
lovetv 9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH314
• StrangeGG 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1975
• Stunt369
Other Games
• WagamamaTV164
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
31m
Rex42
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 31m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 31m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 31m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.