• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:29
CEST 03:29
KST 10:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7502 users

Test a free iPhone game by Fula Fisken

Forum Index > Sponsored Threads
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
Tef
Profile Joined April 2008
Sweden443 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-19 22:34:04
January 19 2011 22:32 GMT
#1
Test a free iPhone game by Fula Fisken

Hello TL'ers!

I started a game developer studio with my friends not long ago, Fula Fisken. Since I am a dedicated Starcraft fan and active on Team Liquid forum I thought this is my chance to contribute to the e-sport scene, and Team Liquid.

We just released a free iPhone game, Kolleagues. The target group is basically all ages, from a 4-year old to your grandmother. But, since we are gamers ourselves we still want the game to be somewhat of a challenge for hardcore gamers.

[image loading]


More screenshots
+ Show Spoiler [Screenshots] +

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]


What do I need?
  • An iPhone.

What should I do?
  • Download the free iPhone game from appstore.
  • Play the game.
  • Answer the feedback questions.

Feedback Questions
  1. What level did you reach on your first try?
  2. Did you finish the game?
  3. What pension age did you reach?
  4. Was there anything particular about the user interface that bothered you?

gl, hf!
Dont fuck up, dont fuck yourself
Pulzlulz
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Germany412 Posts
January 19 2011 22:44 GMT
#2
Downloading it right now, tbh it looks like this labyrinth with the ball to me, is it the same?
CDRdude
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States5625 Posts
January 19 2011 22:55 GMT
#3
It's interesting, but I can't see myself playing it very much.
+ Show Spoiler [Feedback questions] +

1. I don't remember, because it doesn't say in the high score page
2. No.
3. 77
4. The way I lost bothered me. After getting all of my little guys to the end, I noticed that there was someone that I hadn't gotten yet, because he sort of blended in with some other stuff around. I realize there's the flashing icon for a guy you have to get to join you, but it wasn't enough. Since I had already sent all of my guys though the end door, I couldn't pick him up, and I had to watch him stand there until the time ran out and I lost. Also, I personally dislike most sorts of humorous mispellings, such as kontract, but that might be just me.
Force staff is the best item in the game.
GreEny K
Profile Joined February 2008
Germany7312 Posts
January 19 2011 23:04 GMT
#4
Looks fun, any chance for an android version?
Why would you ever choose failure, when success is an option.
Tef
Profile Joined April 2008
Sweden443 Posts
January 19 2011 23:16 GMT
#5
On January 20 2011 08:04 GreEny K wrote:
Looks fun, any chance for an android version?

There might be an android version in the future.
Dont fuck up, dont fuck yourself
huameng
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States1133 Posts
January 19 2011 23:18 GMT
#6
1. I failed on the first level >_>
2. Hell no
3. 100
4. Eh not really... I thought the chair was a person, but then I realized people glow and chairs don't. I played again and found it confusing that I started with people spread throughout the level, but again I'm not sure if that's the kind of thing you are looking for.
skating
Quasimoto3000
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States471 Posts
January 19 2011 23:21 GMT
#7
Would try it out but I have an android. Let us know if you do end up releasing a port.
Every sunday a nun lays from my gunplay
pooopies
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada19 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-20 00:53:16
January 20 2011 00:41 GMT
#8
It's pretty fun, is there a way to continue from the level you failed on?

I reached level 7? i think on my first try and a pension age of 59
pewpew
Tef
Profile Joined April 2008
Sweden443 Posts
January 20 2011 00:56 GMT
#9
On January 20 2011 09:41 pooopies wrote:
It's pretty fun, is there a way to continue from the level you failed on?

I reached level 7? i think on my first try and a pension age of 59

Sorry, you can't continue from where you failed in this version. It's hardcore
Dont fuck up, dont fuck yourself
aka_star
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United Kingdom1546 Posts
January 20 2011 01:25 GMT
#10
I just started developing games for the iphone/ipad/andorid marketplaces too since I am an experienced developer I thought I'd just on the band wagon of these mobile apps :D glad to see a fellow TLer giving it ago too! Awesomeness

1. couldn't find this
2. No.
3. 55
4. A little hard to make out all the objects from this perspective, as someone says the chairs kinda look like people.
FlashDave.999 aka Star
Magrath
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada292 Posts
January 20 2011 01:49 GMT
#11
1. 4
2. No
3. 77
4. Same problem with CRDude. Missed a guy because I didn't see him as he was blending in with the chairs.
Anything can be acheived through persistence and thought
Munk-E
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States672 Posts
January 20 2011 01:59 GMT
#12
1 don't remember, the one with a maze
2 no
3 62
4 please add a way to calibrate the default angle. The wy you hold the phone changes vastly weather you are standing, sitting, or laying down.
You recognise me because of my signature!
Gofarman
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada648 Posts
January 20 2011 02:11 GMT
#13
1. failed on level 1 cause I didn't realize I had to tilt so far to move my guys faster
2. no
3. 62
4 the 3...2..1.. gets annoying, I mean I hate it in SC2 but atleast the games are 10 minutes long, when I loading screen is closer to 15% of play time it is too long.
Versita
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada1032 Posts
January 20 2011 03:12 GMT
#14
This game is pretty cool.

1. I'm not sure but I think it was level 5 or 6.
2. Not yet, but I do enjoy playing it so I think I will later.
3. 69
4. I only failed the level because I didn't notice that there was another person right infront of the exit point. I thought he was a chair. Perhaps make the guys you need to collect red, while the ones you control are blue?
starfries
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada3508 Posts
January 20 2011 04:31 GMT
#15
1. 6?
2. no
3. 66
4. well I lost because I pushed a couple of potted plants to the door and they blocked me in and I couldn't figure out how to move them away. I don't know if that's intentional or not, but it's basically game over if you somehow manage to manner plant block yourself.
DJ – do you like ramen, Savior? Savior – not really. Bisu – I eat it often. Flash – I’m a maniac! | Foxer Fighting!
Cramsy
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia1100 Posts
January 20 2011 07:59 GMT
#16
What level did you reach on your first try? 6
Did you finish the game? Yep
What pension age did you reach? 81 on first attempt
Was there anything particular about the user interface that bothered you? Chairs blocked and prevented progress a few times. That was frustrating.
"give me 20 minutes and I'll make them quiet" - MVP
DOMINOSC
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada345 Posts
January 20 2011 08:00 GMT
#17
1.i think like 12 or 13 its the 1 with all the what looks like wood crates that dont move.
2. no
3. pension age: 34

enjoyed the game but i find the people get stuck on objects like desks and wont move for a few seconds in any direction.
Sen Fighting!!! / JulyZerg Fighting!!! / Ret Fighting!!! / Reach Fighting!!! / well intentioned people of average intelligence
bech
Profile Joined August 2010
Denmark162 Posts
January 20 2011 09:35 GMT
#18

1. What level did you reach on your first try?
Eh, dont know about number but the one where its basically a maze
2. Did you finish the game?
No.
3. What pension age did you reach?
62
4. Was there anything particular about the user interface that bothered you?
I dont think it was clear enough how long time you had left - the counter wasn't in a good location/not visible enough - also; level counter!
XplayN.com - Danish SC2 news and events.
Eka
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden71 Posts
January 20 2011 10:02 GMT
#19
What level did you reach on your first try?
1
Did you finish the game?
Nope
What pension age did you reach?
76?
Was there anything particular about the user interface that bothered you?
It was very slow and un-responsive. I had to tilt the iPhone so much I couldn't see what the screen looked like.
zek_
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany18 Posts
January 20 2011 12:44 GMT
#20
Feedback Questions
What level did you reach on your first try?
Level 4
Did you finish the game?
No
What pension age did you reach?
57
Was there anything particular about the user interface that bothered you?
I'd love the option to calibrate the iphones tilting default angle.
And maybe an easy mode where you can save.
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings57
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 147
RuFF_SC2 104
ProTech50
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15722
Rain 2258
Artosis 480
NaDa 16
Bale 15
League of Legends
Doublelift3561
Counter-Strike
taco 372
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox690
Mew2King149
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor962
Other Games
summit1g8462
Day[9].tv681
JimRising 565
PiGStarcraft330
C9.Mang0252
ArmadaUGS66
ViBE53
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV226
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream102
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 152
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP62
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv681
• Scarra560
• Shiphtur200
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
11h 31m
OSC
20h 31m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 8h
Online Event
1d 9h
FEL
1d 14h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.