• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:28
CEST 22:28
KST 05:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9363 users

Test a free iPhone game by Fula Fisken - Page 2

Forum Index > Sponsored Threads
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
January 20 2011 15:56 GMT
#21
1.- 4
2.- Nope
3.- 77
4.- Nope, but the colors could be a little brighter, make a good use of the iPhone Screen (specially retina).
I really liked, and as someone said above, the calibrate option would be awesome .
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
Architeuthis
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany6 Posts
January 20 2011 17:12 GMT
#22
1. 4
2. no
3.
4. Funny idea! But this many people stacking in the chairs blow up my mind! ;/
Dreaming in Digital and go Dive!
Okor
Profile Joined August 2010
14 Posts
January 20 2011 18:29 GMT
#23
I really liked the idea and the mechanics seemed solid.

+ Show Spoiler +

What level did you reach on your first try?
- 3
Did you finish the game?
- No
What pension age did you reach?
- 60
Was there anything particular about the user interface that bothered you?
- If possible, allow for the adjustment of tilt sensitivity, or increase the maximum run speed.
- The interface was engaging and fun, but only during the menus. In-game, I felt that there was simply too much on the screen, it wasn't obvious which workers were active and inactive until I started the level and they moved.

As for additional comments, it's obvious that you guys put thought into the learning curve of the game, but I think it should be a lot more shallow. While I can only speak for myself in this regard, I don't want to feel -challenged- until like... level 10. The time constraint, combined with the very rapid introduction of new game mechanics (bathrooms, copiers etc.) was overwhelming. I didn't even realize how these worked until my second play-through.

I think that you guys have a very cool idea in a labyrinth with an increasing number of moving parts, and it doesn't seem like the game puts enough focus on that. Instead, you throw all of these impediments at the player before they even begin to understand how to control the dudes.

A game that, in my mind, did this better than any other was ValvE's Portal. A huge portion of the game was devoted to teaching the player how to interact with the game world, and by the time they encountered more difficult puzzles, it wasn't a matter of game understanding but instead a matter of solving the puzzle.

A way that you could implement this would be to have one level be a straight hallway where the player is essentially -forced- to complete it successfully. Then have the second level where the player must collect a group of people, before navigating through a hallway with -one- turn to it.

Looking forward to playing the game at release!

Mykill
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada3402 Posts
January 20 2011 20:13 GMT
#24
cant download it properly
now its broken on my phone.... -__-"

I will gladly try if i can get it to work
[~~The Impossible Leads To Invention~~] CJ Entusman #52 The problem with internet quotations is that they are hard to verify -Abraham Lincoln c.1863
KillerPlague
Profile Joined June 2010
United States1386 Posts
January 20 2011 20:41 GMT
#25
will it work with an itouch?
Side 1: Why no dominant players with 90% win ratio Side 2: Nerf Side 1
zYwi3c
Profile Joined November 2010
Poland1811 Posts
January 20 2011 21:48 GMT
#26
Want it for Android ! :<
I'm getting the derection.
eNtitY~
Profile Joined January 2007
United States1293 Posts
January 20 2011 22:18 GMT
#27
1. 3-5 before I stopped
2. No
3. Not sure
4. I'm not a huge fan if tilt games in general
http://www.starcraftdream.com
Warp
Profile Joined August 2010
United States166 Posts
January 20 2011 22:24 GMT
#28
1. What level did you reach on your first try? idk like 4 or 5 - died bcuz i didn't see the worker
2. Did you finish the game? no
3. What pension age did you reach? 73
4. Was there anything particular about the user interface that bothered you? not exactly an interface problem but i wish there was a bit of a tutorial. the information thing didn't really hlep much
"nothing supscious going on here" - Camille Cavour aka Chris Loranger aka HuK the beast
Prox
Profile Joined July 2010
Netherlands174 Posts
January 21 2011 15:41 GMT
#29
1. First try I died on level 4 or something cause I missed one employee and I got all my active ones through the exit
2 & 3:
[image loading]

4 The game doesn't have any features that make it interesting. Graphics are pretty bad, the tilting isn't something new/original so the gameplay gets old after 1 or 2 levels. Try to come up with something new, I only finished the game cause I wanted to for testing purposes.

obv I understand its one of your first Iphone based App projects so with that in mind, good job!
http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/Prox
Equinox_kr
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States7395 Posts
January 21 2011 16:07 GMT
#30
Level 3, I think. Got wall blocked by chairs. Second go was level 8.

Nope.

86 I think on the first go. Second go was low 70s.

UI was fine but I was getting really frustrated because it was really unresponsive to tilting up compared to the other directions. It may have been an issue with my iPhone or the position I was playing it in but I had to nearly tilt it so far to the other side to the point where I couldn't see the screen.

Good work btw, it's a fun game ;p
^-^
darksidemoon
Profile Joined May 2010
Korea (South)25 Posts
January 21 2011 16:39 GMT
#31
Android?
Robinsa
Profile Joined May 2009
Japan1333 Posts
January 21 2011 21:16 GMT
#32
Just have to ask if its supposed to be "kontract" and not "contract"? Saw that youre Swedish so it kinda made me curious to why it was spelled with K.

Ill try and download this game once I get my Iphone connected to the wi-fi again!
4649!!
Tef
Profile Joined April 2008
Sweden443 Posts
January 21 2011 22:53 GMT
#33
On January 22 2011 06:16 Robinsa wrote:
Just have to ask if its supposed to be "kontract" and not "contract"? Saw that youre Swedish so it kinda made me curious to why it was spelled with K.

Ill try and download this game once I get my Iphone connected to the wi-fi again!

It's spelled wrong on purpose.
Dont fuck up, dont fuck yourself
Robinsa
Profile Joined May 2009
Japan1333 Posts
January 22 2011 00:53 GMT
#34
On January 22 2011 07:53 Tef wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2011 06:16 Robinsa wrote:
Just have to ask if its supposed to be "kontract" and not "contract"? Saw that youre Swedish so it kinda made me curious to why it was spelled with K.

Ill try and download this game once I get my Iphone connected to the wi-fi again!

It's spelled wrong on purpose.

Ok, just had to check. Ive seen way stranger misstakes than that so you never know. Meant no disrespect.
4649!!
Kogut
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States147 Posts
January 22 2011 03:07 GMT
#35
On January 20 2011 07:32 Tef wrote:
Test a free iPhone game by Fula Fisken

Hello TL'ers!

I started a game developer studio with my friends not long ago, Fula Fisken. + Show Spoiler +
Since I am a dedicated Starcraft fan and active on Team Liquid forum I thought this is my chance to contribute to the e-sport scene, and Team Liquid.

We just released a free iPhone game, Kolleagues. The target group is basically all ages, from a 4-year old to your grandmother. But, since we are gamers ourselves we still want the game to be somewhat of a challenge for hardcore gamers.

[image loading]


More screenshots
+ Show Spoiler [Screenshots] +

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]


What do I need?
  • An iPhone.

What should I do?
  • Download the free iPhone game from appstore.
  • Play the game.
  • Answer the feedback questions.


Feedback Questions
  1. What level did you reach on your first try? I think it was 4 or 5, no way to go back and check. Should add as info with your final 'kontrakt'.
  2. Did you finish the game? Not yet
  3. What pension age did you reach? 74
  4. Was there anything particular about the user interface that bothered you? - Took me 3 rounds to figure out that you could bash your character into stuff like cactus and just carry on your way! Brighter colored 'kolleagues' might have been helpful, too.

gl, hf!



This game is actually really fun, but it's very challenging. I felt that there was JUST enough time each level. That being said, the dialog's grammar and concept are just hilarious! Wonderful as a free app,
CHILL GET OUT
Tef
Profile Joined April 2008
Sweden443 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-22 11:06:30
January 22 2011 11:04 GMT
#36
On January 22 2011 09:53 Robinsa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2011 07:53 Tef wrote:
On January 22 2011 06:16 Robinsa wrote:
Just have to ask if its supposed to be "kontract" and not "contract"? Saw that youre Swedish so it kinda made me curious to why it was spelled with K.

Ill try and download this game once I get my Iphone connected to the wi-fi again!

It's spelled wrong on purpose.

Ok, just had to check. Ive seen way stranger misstakes than that so you never know. Meant no disrespect.

No problemo ;-]
Dont fuck up, dont fuck yourself
GunSec
Profile Joined February 2010
1095 Posts
January 22 2011 20:00 GMT
#37
Hey are you the guys who created "Sudoku and friends" :D? I just love it, it was a really great idea to develop the game! I assume it is you who have been solving sudokus with the nickname Tef? I think it was really cool you made a point system. IMO you should make a ranking ladder system, I am sooo much in love with solving sudokus on that site!
Tef
Profile Joined April 2008
Sweden443 Posts
January 24 2011 20:39 GMT
#38
On January 23 2011 05:00 GunSec wrote:
Hey are you the guys who created "Sudoku and friends" :D? I just love it, it was a really great idea to develop the game! I assume it is you who have been solving sudokus with the nickname Tef? I think it was really cool you made a point system. IMO you should make a ranking ladder system, I am sooo much in love with solving sudokus on that site!

Thanks! Yes, that is us. We are working on an update for it to make everything a little more interesting and alive.
Dont fuck up, dont fuck yourself
Neo27
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States154 Posts
January 25 2011 03:38 GMT
#39
1. 9
2. no
3. 58
4. Tilting could be more sensitive. It is difficult to see when the ipod is tilted 90 degrees away from you.
"I was born too damn early! Where were these games when I was a kid?" - Angry Video Game Nerd
Mykill
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada3402 Posts
January 25 2011 15:50 GMT
#40
1.lvl 6? 7?
2.No
3.60s
4.Tilting thing get old quick. Also things get stuck too easily.
[~~The Impossible Leads To Invention~~] CJ Entusman #52 The problem with internet quotations is that they are hard to verify -Abraham Lincoln c.1863
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason69
Nathanias 30
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14917
Dewaltoss 107
Bale 10
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4364
Khaldor1667
Liquid`Hasu826
Other Games
summit1g5982
fl0m949
Beastyqt787
shahzam422
FrodaN288
byalli265
C9.Mang0176
KnowMe158
ArmadaUGS125
UpATreeSC86
Mew2King54
PPMD18
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV245
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream96
Other Games
angryscii19
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie797
• Shiphtur213
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 32m
Stellar Fest
16h 32m
OSC
1d 1h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 13h
Online Event
1d 14h
FEL
1d 19h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.