• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:21
CEST 23:21
KST 06:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8312 users

The LiquidLegends Lounge - Page 1757

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1885 Next
iCanada
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada10660 Posts
September 28 2017 19:38 GMT
#35121
I mean... a car battery is 50 bucks, and I'm sure a neighbour could charge you tonight?

Also an option, I spent like 60 bucks on a little solar panel that charged my battery through the cigarette lighter when I had my shitty old civic. My DRL module was fucked up and randomly lights would turn on while the vehicle was off.
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-28 23:56:23
September 28 2017 20:35 GMT
#35122
Ok, after the almost success in the game Dungeon of the Endless, I'll start streaming FTL in 30 minutes, which is a game I'm actually fucking amazing at. I have all ships, so if you show up in time you can choose which ship Ill play, and Ill name a character after you.

#sellout #reportforadvertising

Easiest game of my life with Slug B. Who needs medibay or cloning bay when you start with healing burst?
+ Show Spoiler +
actually we do, sell taht shit and get medibay
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
September 28 2017 21:00 GMT
#35123
Rinku.
zer0das
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States8519 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-29 22:09:45
September 29 2017 21:34 GMT
#35124
On September 29 2017 04:38 iCanada wrote:
I mean... a car battery is 50 bucks, and I'm sure a neighbour could charge you tonight?

Also an option, I spent like 60 bucks on a little solar panel that charged my battery through the cigarette lighter when I had my shitty old civic. My DRL module was fucked up and randomly lights would turn on while the vehicle was off.


$90-100 is more normal, depending on the size/amperage. Also, if you're jumping a battery, you only need a few seconds of contact with another battery (that is on). Then you can start and drive around for 10-15 minutes to get it charged back up to a more normal level. Or it can be dead, dead and then you have to buy a new one. Unfortunately, the cables are like 30-40 bucks for the amperage he likely needs, so unless he knows someone, it is pretty inconvenient.

I've had my battery die 2-3 times the last 3 months because of some stupid piece of plastic broke off my brakes so an actuator wasn't shutting off my rear lights. I "fixed' it several times, before finally gluing pennies somewhere because my fixes kept warping in 100+ degree weather.
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
September 29 2017 21:44 GMT
#35125
I got this neat battery pack thing in my trunk so I can jumpy myself.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
September 30 2017 00:03 GMT
#35126
I managed to get it to start again today and it didn't sputter or anything, so... maybe a one-off, but at least something I'll need to keep an eye on or change soon anyway.

First Ixalan draft was underwhelming, but then again I was ready to draft anything but vampires, forced into that, and that pod opened shit for them (or it was stuff like Bishop of Rebirth so any W drafter will pick them anyway).
+ Show Spoiler +
P1P1 Walk the Plank over Snapping Sailback, I played it safe but since B didn't impress me much outside of pirates G is probably safer early on. Then it became obvious that both U and R were cut (a pack had a common each of U, G and R and the non-G ones were missing, somewhat early), and G finally dried up too.

Then pack 2 was utter shit. Nothing for me. Considering there were 7 R cards, ie. literally half the pack, in the one I opened, that couldn't help much. I was at the point where I probably should have picked Siren Stormtamer to get my constructed playset over shit like Demistify. I regret it now.
Then pack 3 looked bad for the most part, with the 2/2 flyer for 3 that drains a good card mostly because I was actually short on playables.
Then picks 7-8-9 had 3-4 really good cards in them, like Vanquish the Weak, Contract Killing, the 3/3 flyer dino for 3W, etc. because I already had multiple removal I passed these as I desperately wanted creatures.

In the end several reasons for a shit deck:
- we opened 2x Bishop's Soldier, 2x queen's commission, and that's all. Just a bunch of Anointed Deacons (and 3x the 2/2 flyer).
- the good cards in the pair were taken by non-vampire anyway (like the Bishops of Rebirth, the guy across me with 3x Contract Killing in the first 2 packs, he also took Vona to splash with treasures in BR aggro) so it was super shallow.
- the guy 2 sits to my left was BW too. Difference is, he opened a good card (unco drains for # of vampires), so even if I passed shit he was in it. Then pack 2 everything was empty because of previous reason and him (Ixalan's Binding x2 in a pack, both gone before me), and pack 3 well he opened good, I received the big packs, and he wheeled something.
- the openings were shit for my sit. See empty pack 1, pack 2 everything is opened on the other side of the table so 2 people take from it before me (+ the splash), pack 3 much better packs were opened but I had holes to fill already anyway, and they got 2 picks from the good boosters while me only one.

I tried hard to dodge vampires too, but that was the only pair for my sit, unless I tried to get one of my colours from literally pack 2 only.

Match 1 vs BRuw aggro
Game 1 Vicious Conquistador -> Wanted Scoundrels -> I manage to finish him by burning tricks and stuff to kill his blockers after this very lucky start. He killed the Scoundrels t4 with a treasure, then played a 3-drop off new treasures from scoundrels+contract killing.
Game 2 double 0/5 + some more bodies and I'm playing vampires, even a Deacon won't do shit 'cause he'll save his removal for it and blank my stuff. He's got the UR uncommon and the pseudo-red siege, card quality gets the job done.
Game mull to 5 no land RIP.

Match 2 vs UR
He's playing the U flip rare but that one looks way worse. Game 1 I play a couple removal to deal with his stuff, including air elemental, attack every turn, he tried to run a turn or two and that's enough that he can't stabilise once he realises I have all that removal to get rid of the blockers he play.
I lose a game to him going faster, and playing things I have to remove (3/2 unblockable, Lannery Storm) then Air Elemental, and having Spell Pierce for my W indestructible trick so I could chump a turn (knowing he's got Unfriendly Fire in hand) and kill on the crackback, RIP. Then game 3 he doesn't draw many creatures so I play mine and attack.

Match 3 vs UG merfolk
Vicious Conquistador into black bear into wind drake with drain. I have tricks but he doesn't try to block so... 0K. I could almost finish him then I topdeck the Aerodactyl so I just win.
Game 2 I mull then miss my 2nd land drop, shit doesn't matter anymore (and when I have 4 lands I got a bunch of black 2-drop and only one swamp, RIP, needed them earlier).
Game 3 I flood hard, 5 spells including 2 tricks to 7 lands, and he cancels my 4-drop so I've got a bear to his stuff and deeproot warriors and the counter-distributing 1/3 I passed him is pretty good with that.
He also sided in Crushing Canopy because of my fliers and had it in hand both games before I even played my t4 Pacifisms so get fucked, me.

I picked Captain Lannery Storm to maybe shove into my budget monoR to lend people for standard, but I didn't notice she's literally 50c. Missed out on a land. Fuck. Me.

TL;DR got forced into vampires (the one pair I really didn't want) and the good cards were opened pack 2 or on the other side of the table so the guy 2 sits to my left got the few actual good cards we opened for the tribe. Was boring because it feels super linear when it works which isn't my kind of deck, and also had 4 non-games due to screw/flood from me or opponent.
Missed out on a fatal push, but getting 3 without winning a single draft isn't something I can complain about.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
iCanada
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada10660 Posts
September 30 2017 03:56 GMT
#35127
What kind of car you have? Next time you having troubles take a video I might be able to diagnose.
phyvo
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States5635 Posts
September 30 2017 04:15 GMT
#35128
On September 29 2017 05:35 Scip wrote:
Ok, after the almost success in the game Dungeon of the Endless, I'll start streaming FTL in 30 minutes, which is a game I'm actually fucking amazing at. I have all ships, so if you show up in time you can choose which ship Ill play, and Ill name a character after you.

#sellout #reportforadvertising

Easiest game of my life with Slug B. Who needs medibay or cloning bay when you start with healing burst?
+ Show Spoiler +
actually we do, sell taht shit and get medibay



I vote that you play Wings of Vi next. Think you can beat that in a single evening?
"BE A MANGO TO SLEEP LIKE A SNORING TIGER" - Monte
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
September 30 2017 09:05 GMT
#35129
It's an old sedan, probably over 10 years old and 200k kilometers...so 135k miles?
Battery probably still dying, it's just that it stopped once and hasn't been too much of an issue afterwards, but I'll need to check.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
iCanada
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada10660 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-30 23:22:53
September 30 2017 10:28 GMT
#35130
You probably need / want new plugs / wires too. Good news is like 5 bucks a plug and 5 bucks a wire. Legit if you havnt changed em your car will feel brand new.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-30 18:26:38
September 30 2017 11:11 GMT
#35131
What is a CS2R (I'm not very knowledgeable)? :x Googling the abbreviation didn't yield much.

Release party confirms the whole "each sealed pool is worse and the less games I play" trend.
Also here's what the winning pool opened, he played them all:
+ Show Spoiler +
Vraska, Regisaur Alpha, Dragonskull Summit, Burning Sun's Avatar, Daring Infiltrator, foil Rootbound Crag, and Deathgorge Scavenger. Was RG double splash, with the unco tribal land, RG unco, and some more goodies (G unco explorer and stuff).

+ Show Spoiler +
My rares:
+ Show Spoiler +
Huatli
Bishop of Rebirth
Fell Flagship
Waker of Nature
Ripjaw Raptors
Angrath's Marauders

Do I need to say which 2 colours were the most obviously unplayable? I also had almost 0 pirates, since as usual B had little creatures, but this time U was the one too short too (and 2 of them were Shore Keepers). And I had 2x Pirates' Cutlass to complete the "look at all these cool cards you can't play."

So I went BG with Spinetail dinolord, both G rares, 2x Tishana's Wayfinders, Walk the Plank and Vanquish the Weak as my only removal, and splashing Shapers of Nature. I was pretty much praying I'd fine horizons to ramp for my big stuff because my deck was 3-drop.dec with the exploring 6-cost vampire and the cerotops and the green rares stacked on top. Only 3 2-drops, but that was the only colour combo that'd get that many anyway (unless I go W for 2x Encampment Keeper and the dino cost reducer, ha ha ha).

Match 1 vs UB control
+ Show Spoiler +
Guy was coming back after a year, super nice. We went to time because he was playing the 1/2 for B that can have deathtouch, defensive bodies like the 2/3 for 2 or 1/4 for 4 and bounce spells. Basically I had to trade my bigger creatures for the 1/2 to start attacking again with the others, 'cause anything other than Ripjaw in my 2~4 CMC range would trade with his 2-drops or get double-blocked. He won game 1 with the unblockable dude, I managed to use up all his removal game 2 and win in the air.
Game 3 he went Sailor of Means into t4 Dire Fleet Ravager after punching me a couple times, so I spent most turns playing 2 creatures, double-blocking the mythic, getting one bounced, then replaying it (to explore again) and something else. He had to River's Rebuke because I'd suited up the hexproof merfolk with Mark of the Vampire once certain he had no more bounce, and traded it for the 1/2 deathtouch since I wanted to have time to end the match.
We still drew although I'd prob have won as he was on 3 or 4 life and I was attacking with Spinetail and its tokens while he lost his board chumping.


Match 2 vs RG dinos
+ Show Spoiler +
Only notable game was game 2: Rigging Runner t1, I go t2 Scoundrels with the Aztocan Archer in hand to kill the 1/1 and probably trade or even outsize his potential 3-drop. Instead he casted Lightning Strike on it end of my turn. The treasures gave him a turn 5 Charging Monstrosaur, which ended up taking the game when my creature base needed a triple block and I knew he was running pump (including Sure Strike). Swashbuckling on it, then Crash the Ramparts when I was able to still block big enough despite that.
The thing is that he only drew 4 lands the entire game. RIP. Still, that's typically the worst case scenario for Scoundrels, otherwise I'd have been in a decent position.
Won 2-1 as he failed to curve out and the Ripjaw Raptors showed up.


Match 3 vs UB pirates
+ Show Spoiler +
He lost game 1 because 3-drop, Ripjaw Raptors, Ceratops, then t6 Savage Stomp something with the Raptors then swing is pretty big.
Then both other games he just casted Mind Rot on me while I was light on lands and with all of my curve top in my hand. First game I kept one of the expensive creatures, then stayed stuck on mana (and only one forest) so I couldn't really cast stuff and died 'cause he also followed up with Deadeye Tormentor.
Last game I chose to keep the stuff I could play and a land, and to bin the top of my curve since it'd be unplayable for at least 4 turns. So obviously I topdeck 3 lands and an explore creature over 4 turns, and when I play the Waker he who kept winning about staying stuck on 3 lands (please, that only stopped Walk the Plank because you didn't want to use a treasure, you used Contract Killing just fine and that actually made you play more fucking spells than me the entire game).
So obviously when I have no top end and my only other mana sink gets killed by his only removal that hits it, I lose, because he can wank off while I play 2/2s as that's all that is left in my deck.

Fucking didn't played because I got fucked over by post-discard draw both sides. And also because I had to fucking draw no lands and my top end in the turns leading up to the t3-4 discard.


Match 4 vs BW vampires
+ Show Spoiler +
Keep a no-forest hand with explorers. I get stuck on mana. Then I only find swamps and 2 islands but no forests.
He's actually threatening to kill me just with the 1/1 flying vampire that buffs stuff, the 2/2 lifelink, and the 1/2 for B that can get deathtouch. I'm forced to Walk the Plank on the buffing vampire just to fucking stand a chance while he's sitting at 30+ life, he's even got Dark Nourishment to kill what I play.
But. After over 10 fucking turns. I finally get forests and since his deck has no top end I may now play stuff.
So when I have finally stabilised and have a Waker of Nature (from my fucking starting hand) online, thanks to New Horizons because getting a second fucking forest is asking too much, my opponent just topdecks Boneyard Parley and picks only flyers + the 3/3 that kills a damaged thing on etb (which equals "block knowing you will lose a surviving creature so I can trade even a single 1/1 for that Ceratops"). Isn't that fucking great.
The card he kept in hand all this time is Settle the Wreckage so even though I would kill him as he doesn't have enough blockers this turn (and took 20+ from a couple lands earlier, I mean I had 10+ mana at that point obviously I'd quickly grow shit) well guess what I've lost anyway. He topdecked the cannon artifact right after the Parley too so he'd be able to just kill my flying blockers anyway, you know, just in case.

Then game 2 I keep a 2-lander + an explorer but nope, not allowed to play again and I never get a 4th land while he curves Sanctum Seeker into Deacon and has Prying Blade sitting from turn 1 so either I traded my explorer or gave him multiple treasures while clocking him so I can't ever double-block the Seekers.
Not playing is so great guys! Such a good use of my time!


1-1-2 final result, I pretty much didn't play 2 of those, not games, but fucking matches, and opened shit to go with it. The box I bought for drafting had jack shit in the pack too (Depala, Regal Caracal, foil blinking Angel from AKH) while someone else just got foil Chandra ToD and foil Skyovereign from his, nbd.

TL;DR worse pool + games + results I've had since Kaladesh, if we except the garbage UW pacifisms pool from AKH that ended in "oh my 3 opponents play Rhonas' Monument turn 3."
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
September 30 2017 16:25 GMT
#35132
Who wants the maid ear cleaning service?

I'm looking at you Scip.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
phyvo
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States5635 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-30 22:50:54
September 30 2017 22:49 GMT
#35133
Adventure Zone seems like a pretty fun podcast, maybe I should start listening to it...



(in case you're wondering about the voices this is a fan video synced to the podcast audio, very well done none the less)
"BE A MANGO TO SLEEP LIKE A SNORING TIGER" - Monte
iCanada
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada10660 Posts
September 30 2017 23:23 GMT
#35134
On September 30 2017 20:11 Alaric wrote:
What is a CS2R (I'm not very knowledgeable)? :x Googling the abbreviation didn't yield much.

Release party confirms the whole "each sealed pool is worse and the less games I play" trend.
Also here's what the winning pool opened, he played them all:
+ Show Spoiler +
Vraska, Regisaur Alpha, Dragonskull Summit, Burning Sun's Avatar, Daring Infiltrator, foil Rootbound Crag, and Deathgorge Scavenger. Was RG double splash, with the unco tribal land, RG unco, and some more goodies (G unco explorer and stuff).

+ Show Spoiler +
My rares:
+ Show Spoiler +
Huatli
Bishop of Rebirth
Fell Flagship
Waker of Nature
Ripjaw Raptors
Angrath's Marauders

Do I need to say which 2 colours were the most obviously unplayable? I also had almost 0 pirates, since as usual B had little creatures, but this time U was the one too short too (and 2 of them were Shore Keepers). And I had 2x Pirates' Cutlass to complete the "look at all these cool cards you can't play."

So I went BG with Spinetail dinolord, both G rares, 2x Tishana's Wayfinders, Walk the Plank and Vanquish the Weak as my only removal, and splashing Shapers of Nature. I was pretty much praying I'd fine horizons to ramp for my big stuff because my deck was 3-drop.dec with the exploring 6-cost vampire and the cerotops and the green rares stacked on top. Only 3 2-drops, but that was the only colour combo that'd get that many anyway (unless I go W for 2x Encampment Keeper and the dino cost reducer, ha ha ha).

Match 1 vs UB control
+ Show Spoiler +
Guy was coming back after a year, super nice. We went to time because he was playing the 1/2 for B that can have deathtouch, defensive bodies like the 2/3 for 2 or 1/4 for 4 and bounce spells. Basically I had to trade my bigger creatures for the 1/2 to start attacking again with the others, 'cause anything other than Ripjaw in my 2~4 CMC range would trade with his 2-drops or get double-blocked. He won game 1 with the unblockable dude, I managed to use up all his removal game 2 and win in the air.
Game 3 he went Sailor of Means into t4 Dire Fleet Ravager after punching me a couple times, so I spent most turns playing 2 creatures, double-blocking the mythic, getting one bounced, then replaying it (to explore again) and something else. He had to River's Rebuke because I'd suited up the hexproof merfolk with Mark of the Vampire once certain he had no more bounce, and traded it for the 1/2 deathtouch since I wanted to have time to end the match.
We still drew although I'd prob have won as he was on 3 or 4 life and I was attacking with Spinetail and its tokens while he lost his board chumping.


Match 2 vs RG dinos
+ Show Spoiler +
Only notable game was game 2: Rigging Runner t1, I go t2 Scoundrels with the Aztocan Archer in hand to kill the 1/1 and probably trade or even outsize his potential 3-drop. Instead he casted Lightning Strike on it end of my turn. The treasures gave him a turn 5 Charging Monstrosaur, which ended up taking the game when my creature base needed a triple block and I knew he was running pump (including Sure Strike). Swashbuckling on it, then Crash the Ramparts when I was able to still block big enough despite that.
The thing is that he only drew 4 lands the entire game. RIP. Still, that's typically the worst case scenario for Scoundrels, otherwise I'd have been in a decent position.
Won 2-1 as he failed to curve out and the Ripjaw Raptors showed up.


Match 3 vs UB pirates
+ Show Spoiler +
He lost game 1 because 3-drop, Ripjaw Raptors, Ceratops, then t6 Savage Stomp something with the Raptors then swing is pretty big.
Then both other games he just casted Mind Rot on me while I was light on lands and with all of my curve top in my hand. First game I kept one of the expensive creatures, then stayed stuck on mana (and only one forest) so I couldn't really cast stuff and died 'cause he also followed up with Deadeye Tormentor.
Last game I chose to keep the stuff I could play and a land, and to bin the top of my curve since it'd be unplayable for at least 4 turns. So obviously I topdeck 3 lands and an explore creature over 4 turns, and when I play the Waker he who kept winning about staying stuck on 3 lands (please, that only stopped Walk the Plank because you didn't want to use a treasure, you used Contract Killing just fine and that actually made you play more fucking spells than me the entire game).
So obviously when I have no top end and my only other mana sink gets killed by his only removal that hits it, I lose, because he can wank off while I play 2/2s as that's all that is left in my deck.

Fucking didn't played because I got fucked over by post-discard draw both sides. And also because I had to fucking draw no lands and my top end in the turns leading up to the t3-4 discard.


Match 4 vs BW vampires
+ Show Spoiler +
Keep a no-forest hand with explorers. I get stuck on mana. Then I only find swamps and 2 islands but no forests.
He's actually threatening to kill me just with the 1/1 flying vampire that buffs stuff, the 2/2 lifelink, and the 1/2 for B that can get deathtouch. I'm forced to Walk the Plank on the buffing vampire just to fucking stand a chance while he's sitting at 30+ life, he's even got Dark Nourishment to kill what I play.
But. After over 10 fucking turns. I finally get forests and since his deck has no top end I may now play stuff.
So when I have finally stabilised and have a Waker of Nature (from my fucking starting hand) online, thanks to New Horizons because getting a second fucking forest is asking too much, my opponent just topdecks Boneyard Parley and picks only flyers + the 3/3 that kills a damaged thing on etb (which equals "block knowing you will lose a surviving creature so I can trade even a single 1/1 for that Ceratops"). Isn't that fucking great.
The card he kept in hand all this time is Settle the Wreckage so even though I would kill him as he doesn't have enough blockers this turn (and took 20+ from a couple lands earlier, I mean I had 10+ mana at that point obviously I'd quickly grow shit) well guess what I've lost anyway. He topdecked the cannon artifact right after the Parley too so he'd be able to just kill my flying blockers anyway, you know, just in case.

Then game 2 I keep a 2-lander + an explorer but nope, not allowed to play again and I never get a 4th land while he curves Sanctum Seeker into Deacon and has Prying Blade sitting from turn 1 so either I traded my explorer or gave him multiple treasures while clocking him so I can't ever double-block the Seekers.
Not playing is so great guys! Such a good use of my time!


1-1-2 final result, I pretty much didn't play 2 of those, not games, but fucking matches, and opened shit to go with it. The box I bought for drafting had jack shit in the pack too (Depala, Regal Caracal, foil blinking Angel from AKH) while someone else just got foil Chandra ToD and foil Skyovereign from his, nbd.

TL;DR worse pool + games + results I've had since Kaladesh, if we except the garbage UW pacifisms pool from AKH that ended in "oh my 3 opponents play Rhonas' Monument turn 3."


Car.

<_<

Don't drink and post on your phone friends.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
September 30 2017 23:30 GMT
#35135
It's fine, I probably look the more stupid of the two here.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
iCanada
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada10660 Posts
September 30 2017 23:32 GMT
#35136
I don't think so, most people don't know anything about cars or electronics.
iCanada
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada10660 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-10-01 08:54:45
October 01 2017 08:35 GMT
#35137
Wtf I havn't watched SC2 since very early HotS.

Wtf even is this.... o.O Like wut you get 16 workers start of the game, expansions up in 30s? 2 minutes into the game Zerg has fire spitting seige tanks? o.O

Nerds are maxed in supply at like 9 minutes? O.o
Ansibled
Profile Joined November 2014
United Kingdom9872 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-10-01 12:58:08
October 01 2017 12:50 GMT
#35138
On October 01 2017 17:35 iCanada wrote:
Wtf I havn't watched SC2 since very early HotS.

Wtf even is this.... o.O Like wut you get 16 workers start of the game, expansions up in 30s? 2 minutes into the game Zerg has fire spitting seige tanks? o.O

Nerds are maxed in supply at like 9 minutes? O.o

You start with 12 workers and bases mine out a lot faster. I assume fire spitting siege tanks are ravagers and their projectile artillery thing can break forcefields.

Also LotV changed the game clock to real time instead of Blizzard time, so where before 14 minutes in game was 10 actual minutes it's now just 14 minutes.
'StarCraft is just a fairy tale told to scare children actually.'
TL+ Member
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
October 02 2017 14:45 GMT
#35139
Monday!
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
October 02 2017 15:01 GMT
#35140
Back to running again. =D
Prev 1 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1885 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ZombieGrub265
Nina 151
NeuroSwarm 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14583
scan(afreeca) 25
Bale 16
NaDa 1
Dota 2
febbydoto23
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King54
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4020
Liquid`Hasu668
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1963
summit1g1221
shahzam524
WinterStarcraft359
C9.Mang0274
ToD273
JuggernautJason39
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 30
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1072
Other Games
• imaqtpie1000
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 39m
INu's Battles
13h 39m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
15h 39m
OSC
1d
Replay Cast
1d 1h
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.