• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:06
CEST 11:06
KST 18:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] 2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5983 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 1064

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 5162 Next
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-30 16:43:14
January 30 2014 16:41 GMT
#21261
On January 31 2014 01:29 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 01:24 AsmodeusXI wrote:
I'd like to point out that this would probably (maybe) be hilarious to play drunk. Even though it costs money.

Just look at dem GIFS

http://kotaku.com/live-out-your-80s-mech-combat-fantasies-with-a-pc-shoot-1511972153


oh damn

speaking of which - I need a reminder of all the games I need updated for tomorrow

Also, what are people drinking? I still haven't decided yet. I need something delicious that will get me sufficiently drunk, but will not kill me too fast. I'm debating Monster+Jaeger, but I haven't had that in a long time and the hangover is awful lol

some of that captain morgans and alexander keiths like i do.

my dota account is lvl0 but im down for w.e. i should try TF2 tonight too heh
we gotta play league imo. sc2 customs and 4v4s would be my vote for another spot.
excited to play poe again i havn't tried it since release need to update that shit tonight.
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
January 30 2014 16:42 GMT
#21262
Also, someone should figure out what TS channel to meet in.

God I hope I can show up for at least SOME of this.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
Tooplark
Profile Joined October 2008
United States3977 Posts
January 30 2014 16:43 GMT
#21263
Here's something we could play:
http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=18908.0

It's a simple little 2D team shooter game, but it's free and pretty fun. Still a bit buggy but it should be fine for drunk party mayhem.
WHAT POW'R ART THOU WHO FROM BELOW HAST MADE ME RISE UNWILLINGLY AND SLOW
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
January 30 2014 16:45 GMT
#21264
For sure right now is TF2/Dota2/League. TF2 is gunna be played on one of my guildies from wow server so we should be good to go for that and not need to find an open pub.

Dota 2 and League are pretty easy, more than likely I'll just make a channel for those 2 and we can meet in it.

TLLOLOTGDTGN or something like that.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
January 30 2014 16:48 GMT
#21265
what time you say, 8 central? is that 9 for us on east?
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
Tooplark
Profile Joined October 2008
United States3977 Posts
January 30 2014 16:50 GMT
#21266
On January 31 2014 01:43 Tooplark wrote:
Here's something we could play:
http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=18908.0

It's a simple little 2D team shooter game, but it's free and pretty fun. Still a bit buggy but it should be fine for drunk party mayhem.


whoops that's an outdated link, here's the latest version
http://www.hempuli.com/blogblog/archives/1016
WHAT POW'R ART THOU WHO FROM BELOW HAST MADE ME RISE UNWILLINGLY AND SLOW
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-30 16:52:14
January 30 2014 16:51 GMT
#21267
On January 31 2014 01:48 ComaDose wrote:
what time you say, 8 central? is that 9 for us on east?


Yep, sure is.

Edit: Also, I wish there were a way to play Samurai Gunn or Towerfall. Samurai Gunn would DEFINITELY be hilar.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
January 30 2014 17:00 GMT
#21268
On January 31 2014 01:45 Cixah wrote:
For sure right now is TF2/Dota2/League. TF2 is gunna be played on one of my guildies from wow server so we should be good to go for that and not need to find an open pub.

Dota 2 and League are pretty easy, more than likely I'll just make a channel for those 2 and we can meet in it.

TLLOLOTGDTGN or something like that.


I'll download PoE too just in case, but I don't feel like downloading SC2 lol
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
January 30 2014 17:04 GMT
#21269
how is BW not on the list?

heretics.
LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
January 30 2014 17:05 GMT
#21270
On January 31 2014 01:35 JonGalt wrote:
disarono and ginger ale soniv.


This sounds delicious, I've never tried it.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
January 30 2014 17:07 GMT
#21271
On January 31 2014 01:00 Cixah wrote:
This is day 14 of being in the office in some capacity for an 8 hour stint. I have atleast 8 more days of this.

I just want to play video games....

Can't you put emulators on a USB drive (SNES or GBA ones are super light, and I assume even PS ROMs are tiny compared to current storage standards)? Bunch of games to play this way.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
January 30 2014 17:10 GMT
#21272
On January 31 2014 02:05 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 01:35 JonGalt wrote:
disarono and ginger ale soniv.


This sounds delicious, I've never tried it.


do it for me as it's been nearly two years since I've had it. you won't regret it. it also feels classy as fuck.
LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
January 30 2014 17:12 GMT
#21273
Playing D&D Friday, suck it drunks.
It's your boy Guzma!
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-30 17:19:36
January 30 2014 17:19 GMT
#21274
I played d&d one time. it was my senior year and my last quarter. I had already graduated so I was taking this freshman class "intro to storytelling in video games".

we had one assignment to play d&d for 6 hours. it was fun actually! it did kinda suck though cause I was playing with a bunch of dweeb freshmen but I was blazed as fuck so it was ok.

I'd love to play with non dorky freshman sometime though.
LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
January 30 2014 17:20 GMT
#21275
Let's play Halo please. The demo is only 100mb download.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
January 30 2014 17:20 GMT
#21276
I really wish I had a D&D group to play with regularly. I have so little experience with it (only playing a campaign sporadically with a group of friends because of distance) and would love to play more.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
January 30 2014 17:22 GMT
#21277
Yeah it's almost like a Teamliquid DnD Group would be totally rad or something
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
January 30 2014 17:22 GMT
#21278
On January 31 2014 02:20 jcarlsoniv wrote:
I really wish I had a D&D group to play with regularly. I have so little experience with it (only playing a campaign sporadically with a group of friends because of distance) and would love to play more.


I'm not forgetting about LoL D&D. Promise. It's happening, it's just a matter of when. I'm sure Req agrees. <3
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
January 30 2014 17:27 GMT
#21279
nooo our thread is 3 months stale!!
www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=429632
Slip wants to backstab some baddies!
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
January 30 2014 17:28 GMT
#21280
Man I don't even play LoL anymore.
It's your boy Guzma!
Prev 1 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 202
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1142
Bisu 747
Soma 172
hero 168
HiyA 104
EffOrt 65
sorry 36
ZerO 32
Mong 31
Killer 28
[ Show more ]
Bale 22
Pusan 20
Sharp 17
Noble 11
Terrorterran 11
JulyZerg 9
League of Legends
JimRising 465
Counter-Strike
edward18
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft822
crisheroes354
Other Games
gofns22426
olofmeister1040
singsing918
ceh9542
Livibee242
Pyrionflax97
ArmadaUGS42
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream544
Other Games
gamesdonequick535
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 16
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH349
• StrangeGG 29
• LUISG 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2408
League of Legends
• Jankos1636
• Rush1117
• Lourlo942
• Stunt440
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
55m
Afreeca Starleague
55m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
14h 55m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 1h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.