• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:06
CEST 11:06
KST 18:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] 2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5972 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 1063

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 5162 Next
Don_Julio
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
2220 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-30 14:24:30
January 30 2014 14:20 GMT
#21241
On January 30 2014 22:28 jcarlsoniv wrote:
So what are people doing for the Superbowl? I've got no plans this year, but apparently Fox is streaming it online for free.

Going to my friend in Berlin for our annual Superbowl night with tons of Pepsi and unhealthy food. It's been broadcasted in German TV with horrible commentators, the play-by-play commentator usually does darts, poker and occasionally basketball. I wish we would get Superbowl ads but I'm prepared to watch the same five ads over and over again.

Any idea if the Fox stream is available internationally? We might try it out if the quality is good enough.
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
January 30 2014 14:29 GMT
#21242
Sonib you gotta root for da Seahawks pls

Probably going to have a surplus of relatives all come over and watch. Having a sports team do anything relatively successful is a big deal in Seattle. Especially considering I haven't numbed myself to the Mariners yet >.>
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
January 30 2014 14:36 GMT
#21243
On January 30 2014 23:29 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Sonib you gotta root for da Seahawks pls

Probably going to have a surplus of relatives all come over and watch. Having a sports team do anything relatively successful is a big deal in Seattle. Especially considering I haven't numbed myself to the Mariners yet >.>


I generally just root for an entertaining game. If Pats are in it, I root for them, but only because I'm obligated since I live in New England - I really couldn't care less who wins.

Last year's blackout game was pretty fun - that extra ~hour of downtime gave me and my roommate a good opportunity to drink even more.

@Don Julio - I have no idea if the Fox stream is available internationally.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
January 30 2014 14:39 GMT
#21244
I'm rooting for the referees to not completely throw the game with impossibly bad calls like the last time the Seahawks were in the superbowl. Shit scarred me.
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Misder
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1557 Posts
January 30 2014 15:01 GMT
#21245
I found out that Soloside goes to my school. Carry on.
Whaaaa?
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
January 30 2014 15:02 GMT
#21246
On January 31 2014 00:01 Misder wrote:
I found out that Soloside goes to my school. Carry on.


I'm sorry for your loss.

Give him a hug for me
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
phyvo
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States5635 Posts
January 30 2014 15:27 GMT
#21247
On January 30 2014 23:36 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2014 23:29 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Sonib you gotta root for da Seahawks pls

Probably going to have a surplus of relatives all come over and watch. Having a sports team do anything relatively successful is a big deal in Seattle. Especially considering I haven't numbed myself to the Mariners yet >.>


I generally just root for an entertaining game. If Pats are in it, I root for them, but only because I'm obligated since I live in New England - I really couldn't care less who wins.


more proof you're not a real New Englander.

HISSSSSSSSSS
"BE A MANGO TO SLEEP LIKE A SNORING TIGER" - Monte
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
January 30 2014 15:49 GMT
#21248
On January 31 2014 00:02 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 00:01 Misder wrote:
I found out that Soloside goes to my school. Carry on.


I'm sorry for your loss.

Give him a hug for me

RIP Taylor Swift
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Nos-
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada12016 Posts
January 30 2014 15:59 GMT
#21249
On January 30 2014 13:44 Requizen wrote:
Most Seinen are way too tryhard, though. Gantz and Attack on Titan are the worst offenders I can think of, killing off a main character and bathing pages in gore for shock value was entertaining and exciting the first couple times, but after like the fiftieth chapter of "oh man we killed off this really nice dude and glued his face to a flail" it kind of loses the zing.

Edit: Deadman Wonderland was a fantastic Seinen until the author's illness made it go on break and then it kind of went eh. Still really good tho


Most manga I've been reading lately are drama or romance, with some action ones I've been reading and want to see finish (I'm looking at you Bleach/Naruto).

Anyone and everyone should read: Onani Master Kurosawa, Psyren, Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer, Molester Man, Bonnouji, Tonari No Seki Kun, and Angel Densetsu. All fantastic, all a bit under the radar for your average reader.

And of course things like Trigun, Death Note, Hellsing, FMA - but those are usually popular enough to go without saying. All MUCH better than their anime counterparts, though.

Did someone just mention onani master kurosawa? That manga is the definition of unexpected.
Bronze player stuck in platinum
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
January 30 2014 16:00 GMT
#21250
This is day 14 of being in the office in some capacity for an 8 hour stint. I have atleast 8 more days of this.

I just want to play video games....
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
January 30 2014 16:13 GMT
#21251
So Born of the Gods set release is this weekend. Looks pretty sweet.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
January 30 2014 16:14 GMT
#21252
Jesus soniv. how can you call yourself a new Englander and not root for the Seahawks!? it's fucking Peyton manning. fuck that choking poser.

TSM TSM TSM SEAHAWKS SEAHAWKS SEAHAWKS

ps I miss superbowl commercials. please put this on my January 2015 tour of the internet req.
LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
January 30 2014 16:16 GMT
#21253
On January 31 2014 01:14 JonGalt wrote:
Jesus soniv. how can you call yourself a new Englander and not root for the Seahawks!? it's fucking Peyton manning. fuck that choking poser.



I care very little for professional sports. I enjoy watching hockey/football/soccer occasionally because it can be entertaining and I can appreciate athletics, but I've never really cared enough to follow a team.

but sure - go Seahawks I guess
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
January 30 2014 16:18 GMT
#21254
On January 31 2014 01:14 JonGalt wrote:
Jesus soniv. how can you call yourself a new Englander and not root for the Seahawks!? it's fucking Peyton manning. fuck that choking poser.

TSM TSM TSM SEAHAWKS SEAHAWKS SEAHAWKS

ps I miss superbowl commercials. please put this on my January 2015 tour of the internet req.

JonGalt is my spirit animal
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
January 30 2014 16:23 GMT
#21255
On January 31 2014 01:16 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 01:14 JonGalt wrote:
Jesus soniv. how can you call yourself a new Englander and not root for the Seahawks!? it's fucking Peyton manning. fuck that choking poser.



I care very little for professional sports. I enjoy watching hockey/football/soccer occasionally because it can be entertaining and I can appreciate athletics, but I've never really cared enough to follow a team.

but sure - go Seahawks I guess


me too. I only care for TSM an Manchester city, but if I have the opportunity to fuck over a rival of my birthplace then fuck em! not asking for much. just rep dat Foxboro swag.

On January 31 2014 01:18 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 01:14 JonGalt wrote:
Jesus soniv. how can you call yourself a new Englander and not root for the Seahawks!? it's fucking Peyton manning. fuck that choking poser.

TSM TSM TSM SEAHAWKS SEAHAWKS SEAHAWKS

ps I miss superbowl commercials. please put this on my January 2015 tour of the internet req.

JonGalt is my spirit animal


RAWR
LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
January 30 2014 16:24 GMT
#21256
I'd like to point out that this would probably (maybe) be hilarious to play drunk. Even though it costs money.

Just look at dem GIFS

http://kotaku.com/live-out-your-80s-mech-combat-fantasies-with-a-pc-shoot-1511972153
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
January 30 2014 16:29 GMT
#21257
On January 31 2014 01:24 AsmodeusXI wrote:
I'd like to point out that this would probably (maybe) be hilarious to play drunk. Even though it costs money.

Just look at dem GIFS

http://kotaku.com/live-out-your-80s-mech-combat-fantasies-with-a-pc-shoot-1511972153


oh damn

speaking of which - I need a reminder of all the games I need updated for tomorrow

Also, what are people drinking? I still haven't decided yet. I need something delicious that will get me sufficiently drunk, but will not kill me too fast. I'm debating Monster+Jaeger, but I haven't had that in a long time and the hangover is awful lol
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
January 30 2014 16:32 GMT
#21258
IIRC TF2, League, SC2. Maybe dota?
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
January 30 2014 16:33 GMT
#21259
On January 31 2014 01:32 mordek wrote:
IIRC TF2, League, SC2. Maybe dota?


path of exile also on there
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
January 30 2014 16:35 GMT
#21260
disarono and ginger ale soniv.

I'm gonna be drinking 750s of Black Label (a beer not the whiskey) YUM
LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
Prev 1 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 202
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1142
Bisu 747
Soma 172
hero 168
HiyA 104
EffOrt 65
sorry 36
ZerO 32
Mong 31
Killer 28
[ Show more ]
Bale 22
Pusan 20
Sharp 17
Noble 11
Terrorterran 11
JulyZerg 9
League of Legends
JimRising 465
Counter-Strike
edward18
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft822
crisheroes354
Other Games
gofns22426
olofmeister1040
singsing918
ceh9542
Livibee242
Pyrionflax97
ArmadaUGS42
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream544
Other Games
gamesdonequick535
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 16
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH349
• StrangeGG 29
• LUISG 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2408
League of Legends
• Jankos1636
• Rush1117
• Lourlo942
• Stunt440
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
54m
Afreeca Starleague
54m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
14h 54m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 1h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.