• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:37
CEST 03:37
KST 10:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War385.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9670 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 1005

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 5162 Next
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
January 24 2014 00:59 GMT
#20081
On January 24 2014 07:34 red_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2014 06:57 mordek wrote:
For WC3 games off the top of my head that are good for parties:
Uther Party
Murder in the Mansion
Warlocks
Legion TD
Elemental TD
Wintermaul Wars

but really all you need is uther party

We should just make this a monthly event depending on interest lol.


No Footman Wars, 1/10, would not bang.

Vampirism(and it's hundreds of knockoffs/slight variations) is also awesome.

Meh, never got into it but youre right, should be on the list.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
January 24 2014 01:54 GMT
#20082
You can pretty easily lose the last fight if you're not passive enough. And with the trillion HP of the boss I didn't exactly have the patience to play "hit and heal" (also eating an instant kill attack first turn when she switches to the set of requestable attacks and I didn't bother with Undine in the previous phases).

Still took super long. At least for once it was winning that took most of the time, rather than trying to fill the encyclopedia. That's probably the longest part of my playthrough overall.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
January 24 2014 02:18 GMT
#20083
Undine speeds up the fight by doubling your damage. Why not use her?
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
January 24 2014 02:42 GMT
#20084
She does that? I thought she was purely defensive. Ah well. Chaining Salamander (to reduce the time spent attacking to build SP in case of healing needed) and Spica was a pretty big part of the dps anyway.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
January 24 2014 04:37 GMT
#20085
On January 24 2014 07:24 mordek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2014 07:22 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
I'll probably drink peach juice out of a sippy cup and look on from behind my window. Also for drunk games I swear Raynor Party would be great. It's a custom game in sc2

This is the inferior sequel to uther party >

At least last I tried it.

There's also Dalaran University. Uther Party except you work as a team to beat the challenges.

I loved that game oh mang.

If you guys want to get back onto WC3, I can reinstall in next week on Chinese New Year (don't have mah CD/key on me).
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
Shelke14
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada6655 Posts
January 24 2014 04:44 GMT
#20086
Tower wars was always the best in wc3. And their 1v1/4v4 is a lot of fun too. Sc2 is just so serious. We could 4v4 sc2 losers gotta take shots or slam their drinks
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
January 24 2014 05:03 GMT
#20087
Battleship was a nice map, also. Also Vampirism was hilarious.

Would also play Age of Myths (another AoS; always stayed away from the DotA games because the RoC version colored my bias and there was so much elitist/banning bullshit; no you can't download the map in lobby n00b, boot. Granted, being part of a LotR map clan I wasn't that much better so...).
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
Alzadar
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada5009 Posts
January 24 2014 05:22 GMT
#20088
GG I draft Ragnaros in my arena deck but I don't draw him once in 5 games.
I am the Town Medic.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
January 24 2014 05:36 GMT
#20089
Late to the party as always but can I has join drinking praty too?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Chrispy
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada5878 Posts
January 24 2014 07:02 GMT
#20090
Are we having a drunk halo 2 party? I want to have a drunk halo 2 party.
Retvrn to Forvms
Dark_Chill
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada3353 Posts
January 24 2014 07:41 GMT
#20091
You should play The drinking game. Every time someone drinks, take a drink. In the end you all have a great time until only one remains alive
CUTE MAKES RIGHT
sob3k
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States7572 Posts
January 24 2014 08:29 GMT
#20092
wow blizz did a great job remastering the BW music, it sounds so much better now.

fucking zerg4 man, damnnnnn
In Hungry Hungry Hippos there are no such constraints—one can constantly attempt to collect marbles with one’s hippo, limited only by one’s hippo-levering capabilities.
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-24 09:00:34
January 24 2014 08:59 GMT
#20093
On January 23 2014 16:38 onlywonderboy wrote:
Damn, coming up on page 1000. i remember when someone said an off-topic thread wouldn't make it past 50 pages or something. They underestimated our commitment to shitposting.


This makes me sad. I don't know why a subtle brag about shitposting is a cool thing for the OT thread.

On January 23 2014 17:13 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
I still think I'd like it more as one giant thread. I understand the need for two threads though. I just find GD so boring now.


I agree with you with that giant thread aspect. It doesn't help that the majority of the people who post in GD are essentially a separate entity from this thread now. Where is the community aspect of the whole thing? Fucking sucks. I see a lot of people post to one or the other almost exclusively. To be honest, I definitely post in OT more because that fucking GD thread sucks. Complaining about Elo/division for 10 pages is okay but off topic is not. I will forever weep that this change was even made.

The last five to ten pages or so is exactly what is missing with the GD thread. Community involvement(even if it's not LoL) should be encouraged! augh TL LoL
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
January 24 2014 09:46 GMT
#20094
[image loading][image loading]

Just did my first 12 win run! Took under 10 tries .
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
January 24 2014 11:10 GMT
#20095
I hate how you run out of gold and cant play arena anymore, thats so silly. I don't enjoy constructed but they want me to grind it so I can play arena t.t
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
Duvon
Profile Joined October 2011
Sweden2360 Posts
January 24 2014 11:53 GMT
#20096
On January 24 2014 20:10 Scip wrote:
I hate how you run out of gold and cant play arena anymore, thats so silly. I don't enjoy constructed but they want me to grind it so I can play arena t.t

But quests refill gold really quickly?
Nothing is impossible, only some things for some people.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
January 24 2014 11:58 GMT
#20097
Just win arena instead of losing it.

Don't get hit.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
January 24 2014 12:01 GMT
#20098
Those rewards suck though. I think I've gotten better at 10 wins.
Hey! How you doin'?
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-24 12:10:57
January 24 2014 12:08 GMT
#20099
On January 24 2014 09:44 Alaric wrote:
Holy shit the difficulty spike in the last boss fight of Monmusu part 3. O_o I've been at hit for a good half-hour now while watching the challenger scene... and it's not even because I'm trying to get the 100% achievement this time, it's just super long.

I once got the final part, got a bit overeager and didn't put the spirits up and tried to end the fight there.
She survived and insta killed me. I only flipped a few tables, I think 95% of my deaths is getting too eager to end a fight and getting one shotted because I didn't put the spirits back up.
Glorious SEA doto
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
January 24 2014 12:50 GMT
#20100
On January 24 2014 14:36 WaveofShadow wrote:
Late to the party as always but can I has join drinking praty too?


Yus, you can haz.

If you have a list of games WE ALL CAN PLAY then LMK, Right now its looking like SC2 Customs (Starstrikers ect), ARAMS, and MAYBE Dota 2 or Smite for next week.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
Prev 1 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings93
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 321
Sharp 54
Bale 33
Dota 2
monkeys_forever551
NeuroSwarm195
League of Legends
Doublelift4793
Counter-Strike
taco 477
Other Games
summit1g7476
JimRising 497
C9.Mang0364
ViBE138
ToD81
kaitlyn11
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick700
BasetradeTV162
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 131
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP89
• poizon28 37
• davetesta27
• Adnapsc2 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1422
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
8h 23m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
10h 23m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 23m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 23m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
Patches Events
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.