• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:38
CEST 03:38
KST 10:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War385.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9656 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 1006

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 5162 Next
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-24 13:54:49
January 24 2014 13:54 GMT
#20101
This is great.

http://ocremix.org/album/53/apex-2014-a-new-challenger

More great shit from OCRemix, including some hilarious and fun SSB raps.

"And the only way I got to Brawl was that they promised there'd be tripping involved."
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
January 24 2014 14:41 GMT
#20102
So, it's Friday guys.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
January 24 2014 14:43 GMT
#20103
It's an Icy Friday and all the HoV lanes are closed for the day because Houston sucks at driving. Can I go home yet?
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
January 24 2014 14:43 GMT
#20104
FRIDAY!!!!!
I'm getting picked up right after work to go to cottage and snowboarding woot! time is moving slowly and I forgot my headphones.
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
January 24 2014 14:55 GMT
#20105
On January 24 2014 23:41 mordek wrote:
So, it's Friday guys.


and man it's been the longest 4 day week ever ~_~

as I keep watching GSL, I have to keep reminding myself that I'm utter trash at starcraft and won't actually play so that I don't impulse buy HotS
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21248 Posts
January 24 2014 15:11 GMT
#20106
On January 24 2014 23:55 jcarlsoniv wrote:


and man it's been the longest 4 day week ever ~_~


ya srsly
TranslatorBaa!
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
January 24 2014 15:18 GMT
#20107
Going back to sc2 is a lesson in humility. I tried a 4v4 with bros/friends a few weeks ago and I felt like a crippled old man the entire game.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
January 24 2014 15:25 GMT
#20108
On January 24 2014 23:55 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2014 23:41 mordek wrote:
So, it's Friday guys.


and man it's been the longest 4 day week ever ~_~

as I keep watching GSL, I have to keep reminding myself that I'm utter trash at starcraft and won't actually play so that I don't impulse buy HotS

Do it anyway.
It's your boy Guzma!
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21248 Posts
January 24 2014 15:29 GMT
#20109
On January 24 2014 23:55 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2014 23:41 mordek wrote:
So, it's Friday guys.


and man it's been the longest 4 day week ever ~_~

as I keep watching GSL, I have to keep reminding myself that I'm utter trash at starcraft and won't actually play so that I don't impulse buy HotS


Turns out you can play HotS arcade (and customs?) without paying, only need to buy the game to ladder.

You can go pro in STARBOW.
TranslatorBaa!
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
January 24 2014 15:33 GMT
#20110
On January 25 2014 00:29 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2014 23:55 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On January 24 2014 23:41 mordek wrote:
So, it's Friday guys.


and man it's been the longest 4 day week ever ~_~

as I keep watching GSL, I have to keep reminding myself that I'm utter trash at starcraft and won't actually play so that I don't impulse buy HotS


Turns out you can play HotS arcade (and customs?) without paying, only need to buy the game to ladder.

You can go pro in STARBOW.


So I've heard...after every fucking set.

Apparently GSL took a page out of own3d ad playbook.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21248 Posts
January 24 2014 15:34 GMT
#20111
Oh are they aggressively advertising that now? I only learned about it yesterday haha.
TranslatorBaa!
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
January 24 2014 15:41 GMT
#20112
On January 25 2014 00:34 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
Oh are they aggressively advertising that now? I only learned about it yesterday haha.


Not "aggressively". More "repeatedly enough that it's stuck in my head but I hate them for it and have no real desire to play these arcade games".
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
MoonBear
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Straight outta Johto18973 Posts
January 24 2014 16:48 GMT
#20113
It'd make more sense to advertise outside of GSL. People who watch GSL most likely either already own SC2 or follow fansites where they'd have learnt about this. And if someone quit SC2 and only watches now this won't magically bring them back unless there's a community there. Also a lot of talented modders left a time ago and I don't know if this will bring them back.
ModeratorA dream. Do you have one that has cursed you like that? Or maybe... a wish?
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-24 16:50:40
January 24 2014 16:48 GMT
#20114
slow Friday eh?

some idiots started a reply-all chain at work this morning. it went to all 20k+ employees and senior leadership.
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
January 24 2014 16:50 GMT
#20115
It's a frozen Friday, and I have to be here until 4 at least SO sad I just want to install my new radio and subs.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
January 24 2014 17:11 GMT
#20116
I need to buy a bunch of powerstrips and extension cords, this is getting silly.
It's your boy Guzma!
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
January 24 2014 17:16 GMT
#20117
On January 25 2014 02:11 Requizen wrote:
I need to buy a bunch of powerstrips and extension cords, this is getting silly.

too many sick free monitors
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
January 24 2014 17:17 GMT
#20118
I also wanna get a display case for when I finish my 'Crons, shelf getting too full o.O
It's your boy Guzma!
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
January 24 2014 17:30 GMT
#20119
http://www.liquidhearth.com/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=723#5

Time to go get 3rd place.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-24 17:51:02
January 24 2014 17:43 GMT
#20120
For anyone who likes both dubstep and zelda, I rediscovered DJ Ephixa. He has a few dubstep mixes of songs that are, imo, pretty damn good:

+ Show Spoiler [Listed from Best to Worst] +


+ Show Spoiler [Song of Storms] +


+ Show Spoiler [Lost Woods] +


+ Show Spoiler [Gerudo Valley] +


+ Show Spoiler [Dragon Roost Island] +




I wish there was a full soundtrack of them - it's awesome to listen to while working.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Prev 1 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings93
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 321
Sharp 54
Bale 33
Dota 2
monkeys_forever551
NeuroSwarm195
League of Legends
Doublelift4793
Counter-Strike
taco 477
Other Games
summit1g7476
JimRising 497
C9.Mang0364
ViBE138
ToD81
kaitlyn11
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick700
BasetradeTV162
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 131
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP89
• poizon28 37
• davetesta27
• Adnapsc2 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1422
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
8h 22m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
10h 22m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 22m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 22m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
Patches Events
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.