• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:01
CEST 05:01
KST 12:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7999 users

[NA IHs] Running at Dusk - Page 66

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 171 Next
New inhouse logistics TBD. In the meantime, feel free to hang out in the league general discord https://discord.gg/0lCEKA3jUEFxERzd ("add lol" in #welcome) and get some ad-hoc games going!
Pooshlmer
Profile Joined August 2008
United States1001 Posts
September 05 2013 09:07 GMT
#1301
On September 05 2013 16:51 kainzero wrote:
On top of that, my recorder didn't catch it. Now no one will ever know of this.

There was this really puzzling chase in a teamfight where I was side by side with a low health Jarvan (like 50 health) waiting for Ashe or Lux to take the kill, and... he just ends up getting away. I tried to Hymn of Valor to kill him, but I ended up killing Syndra instead. Strange times.


How horrid. You should be taking all the kills. ORACLES FOR EVERYBODY!
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
September 05 2013 14:44 GMT
#1302
On September 05 2013 18:07 Pooshlmer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2013 16:51 kainzero wrote:
On top of that, my recorder didn't catch it. Now no one will ever know of this.

There was this really puzzling chase in a teamfight where I was side by side with a low health Jarvan (like 50 health) waiting for Ashe or Lux to take the kill, and... he just ends up getting away. I tried to Hymn of Valor to kill him, but I ended up killing Syndra instead. Strange times.


How horrid. You should be taking all the kills. ORACLES FOR EVERYBODY!


Buy two Oracle's np.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
September 05 2013 14:47 GMT
#1303
On September 05 2013 23:44 Seuss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2013 18:07 Pooshlmer wrote:
On September 05 2013 16:51 kainzero wrote:
On top of that, my recorder didn't catch it. Now no one will ever know of this.

There was this really puzzling chase in a teamfight where I was side by side with a low health Jarvan (like 50 health) waiting for Ashe or Lux to take the kill, and... he just ends up getting away. I tried to Hymn of Valor to kill him, but I ended up killing Syndra instead. Strange times.


How horrid. You should be taking all the kills. ORACLES FOR EVERYBODY!


Buy two Oracle's np.


YOU GET AN ORACLES. AND YOU GET AN ORACLES. ORACLES FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
Soloside
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1238 Posts
September 05 2013 16:16 GMT
#1304
On September 05 2013 16:51 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
Everyone saw me dominate soloside in lane after level 1 seju gank and level 7 cross map accidental arrow target right???


"Dominates Soloside"

5hit Cs = 250
Soloside cs = 500

OH GOD WHY.
LoL: Taylor Swift | King Kayle
kainzero
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States5211 Posts
September 05 2013 16:46 GMT
#1305
On September 05 2013 23:44 Seuss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2013 18:07 Pooshlmer wrote:
On September 05 2013 16:51 kainzero wrote:
On top of that, my recorder didn't catch it. Now no one will ever know of this.

There was this really puzzling chase in a teamfight where I was side by side with a low health Jarvan (like 50 health) waiting for Ashe or Lux to take the kill, and... he just ends up getting away. I tried to Hymn of Valor to kill him, but I ended up killing Syndra instead. Strange times.


How horrid. You should be taking all the kills. ORACLES FOR EVERYBODY!


Buy two Oracle's np.

Yay, then I can tunnel vision even harder on clearing wards in the middle of an escape!

If I were to analyze the game, no replay...

Bot Lane:
-Both Kiss and I got caught once each with Grasping Roots and had to back early with a creep wave at our tower. I thought after that our lane was going to be really uphill, but we turned out alright.
-Our first gank went alright. One big problem was that Kiss sent Arrow flying down mid for some reason, so we didn't have it for the gank by Monte. Regardless, I got a little overzealous and forced a Flash-Crescendo that Cait dodged by juking forward (!!!) and so we only managed to pick off Zyra.
-The second gank went pretty poorly. The timing on Arrow was late because I'm not sure if Kiss realized how close Monte was. The Arrow whiffed, and we traded 2 for 1. (Could've been 3 for 1, but Jarvan didn't want to dive me.)

I think we could've used some better communication on ganks. Redundancy is not a bad thing. If you're here, and you ping, and say over voicechat that you're here, that would help.

As for the rest of the game...

-We had pretty good communication and timing, especially when it came to Baron. The one non-call was actually pretty big, when we had 5v3 at the tower with baron buff after picking off Zyra and Kayle was pushing top, and we backed off because we didn't make a call. We probably should've called for a dive there, I think we all wanted it but no one said anything.
-We had a teamfight that we should've won but it was pretty sloppy, over by purple side in between Wraiths and Baron. Kiss landed the arrow, Shurelya's was activated, and we went in. I think (I don't know this for sure) that 5-hit and Monte dove Kayle and Zyra. I saw Syndra and Caitlyn come around from the midlane entrance, so I hit them with flash-crescendo and saw Aura use Finales Funkln on them, taking them both to around 10% health. Jarvan dove Kiss but didn't have the backup after that combo, so he got shredded to low health before the odd escape I mentioned. At that point I figured we won the fight.
However, 5-hit and Monte got shredded by Kayle, and Syndra and Caitlyn swung around the other way to do more damage. I don't know where Aura was, or why he didn't kill the Jarvan, but I thought that was an easy pick up. I really wish we had the replay.


When I think about that teamfight, I'm not sure how we could've played it better. Maybe if I called out the double carry Crescendo, 5-Hit and Monte would've backed off of Kayle and we would advance more cautiously? Maybe Aura just misplayed? I'm not sure.

Either way that was probably one of the most intense games I've played, it's a shame it didn't conclude properly.
gtrsrs
Profile Joined June 2010
United States9109 Posts
September 05 2013 17:00 GMT
#1306
i hope i get to play against the legendary soloside sometime in one of these
i mean he WAS severity gaming's fourth-best ahri player back in the day, maybe i can still teach him some mid tricks
i play ... hearthstone =\^.^/= Winterfox
KissBlade
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States5718 Posts
September 05 2013 18:57 GMT
#1307
Yeah the second gank I shot the arrow semi blind because I didn't have good vision of Zyra and Cait when they backed off. I wasted a lot of arrows that game (that all missed the intended targets and somehow hit Soloside a bunch). Also we had a lot of issues keeping the tank lines up and unless Kayle died it was really hard to advance without our tank line. (though I could've kept track of her E during team fights)
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
September 05 2013 19:03 GMT
#1308
Neo comes up with the best channel names.
Moderator
Soloside
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1238 Posts
September 05 2013 19:34 GMT
#1309
On September 06 2013 03:57 KissBlade wrote:
Yeah the second gank I shot the arrow semi blind because I didn't have good vision of Zyra and Cait when they backed off. I wasted a lot of arrows that game (that all missed the intended targets and somehow hit Soloside a bunch). Also we had a lot of issues keeping the tank lines up and unless Kayle died it was really hard to advance without our tank line. (though I could've kept track of her E during team fights)


you guys need to stop downplaying the bottom to top arrow that was aimed at mid but hit me.
LoL: Taylor Swift | King Kayle
silencefc
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States875 Posts
September 05 2013 19:36 GMT
#1310
Wow guys. That was a sick invade.
Slice like a goddamn hammer.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
September 05 2013 19:50 GMT
#1311
So... considering I'm on EUW, let's say I'd like to watch some without using LoLReplay as it tends to crash and doesn't handle jumping forward/backward too well.
Are there some people streaming their inhouses or casting them? I know Wave mentioned he'd do it, but I have no idea at which time he thinks of doing so, nor if I'll be around, so I'm fishing for more information. :3
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Pooshlmer
Profile Joined August 2008
United States1001 Posts
September 05 2013 19:56 GMT
#1312
I would stream but no one watches. It's too bad, there were some sick comeback/throws I was in recently.
upperbound
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2300 Posts
September 05 2013 19:58 GMT
#1313
On September 06 2013 04:56 Pooshlmer wrote:
I would stream but no one watches. It's too bad, there were some sick comeback/throws I was in recently.

If you streamed in houses I would watch.

There are plenty of times I'd want to watch a stream of the games but can't play or have client open.
yawn
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada200 Posts
September 05 2013 20:36 GMT
#1314
will be streaming some from my point of view today www.twitch.tv/xusic. i might do some commentary if im jungling.
aka xusic
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
September 05 2013 22:23 GMT
#1315
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

OK first of all guys, I really think you should take a lil longer to discuss in between games. You all get into talking about next game before we learn as much as we could from the game.

So to start, I want to say that I really like the Irelia pick versus that Ashe from Blue team. It reminds me of what CLG EU used to run back when Ashe was a more common pick about a year ago. It is really strong for tanking that arrow and absorbing the inevitable following punishment, but you guys never got organized enough to get into a position where that was possible for Irelia to shine.

Firstly, when the gold was even and Yorick was being heavily pressured down bot, UpperB had a big opportunity to be able to go down and take advantage of how gimped Yorick was, instead he slowpushed the lane and purple didn't have the dragon control they needed. They also were not able to ward properly, which basically lost the game since Kassadin scared them off, and then when Zyra came in with Oracles and cleared the wards in Purple's jungle, which ended up letting Kassadin, Eve, and Ashe get a ridiculous amount of free kills and turrets. There were no repercussions to their actions because they were able to so continuously roam free.

Also Lissandra, there were a lot of times where ulting yourself instead of ulting the enemy would have ended up saving you from a lot of grief, the main one coming to mind when you died to the last ignite tick at Lvl 7 when you still had your ultimate up.

GG tho guyz ^_^
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
upperbound
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2300 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-05 23:29:13
September 05 2013 23:00 GMT
#1316
I'm not sure I'll be able to play League for the next 2-3 months. It turns out the internet they have where I'm currently living is god awful (I just moved), and until I move again I don't see this being fixed. We have about 500kb/s down and 250kb/s up, and the other people living here don't want to pay for good internet for a while. As soon as someone else comes in and uses the internet, League seems like it becomes pretty unplayable.

Sorry for totally ruining a game that I easily could have made a big contribution in after making some big plays early.

Looking forward to when I move again and can actually play, but until then I'm basically JonGalt.

EDIT: This is what I'm dealing with... At least I don't have 100 ping to my ISP anymore.

[image loading]
sylverfyre
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8298 Posts
September 05 2013 23:13 GMT
#1317
But who is John Galt?
SagaZ
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
France3460 Posts
September 05 2013 23:38 GMT
#1318
Looks like a pretty awefull connection, besides Riot servers are in california aren't them?
Be nice, buy wards and don't feed double buff.
upperbound
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2300 Posts
September 05 2013 23:42 GMT
#1319
On September 06 2013 08:38 SagaZ wrote:
Looks like a pretty awefull connection, besides Riot servers are in california aren't them?

Yes, I usually have 125 ping but it's pretty playable on that front. The fact that I get 2.5s lag spikes is not playable at all.
Frost
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)1042 Posts
September 06 2013 00:36 GMT
#1320
Streaming IH gameplay from my POV. http://www.twitch.tv/notomi
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 171 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 227
ProTech123
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 187
Terrorterran 17
Bale 15
Noble 4
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm221
League of Legends
Doublelift6151
JimRising 786
Counter-Strike
taco 318
Other Games
summit1g11899
C9.Mang0375
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1246
BasetradeTV151
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream45
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo260
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
8h
Monday Night Weeklies
13h
Replay Cast
20h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 8h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.