• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:25
CEST 06:25
KST 13:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8051 users

[NA IHs] Running at Dusk - Page 67

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 171 Next
New inhouse logistics TBD. In the meantime, feel free to hang out in the league general discord https://discord.gg/0lCEKA3jUEFxERzd ("add lol" in #welcome) and get some ad-hoc games going!
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
September 06 2013 01:36 GMT
#1321
Come, see if Roffles can carry Kissblade!

http://www.twitch.tv/montegomerylol
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
September 06 2013 01:48 GMT
#1322
On September 06 2013 10:36 Seuss wrote:
Come, see if Kissblade can carry Roffles!

http://www.twitch.tv/montegomerylol

Fixed that for you.
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 06 2013 04:22 GMT
#1323
Duo-casting one with red!
http://www.twitch.tv/waveofshadow
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Amui
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada10567 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-06 04:51:05
September 06 2013 04:44 GMT
#1324
Only watched minimap but guitar - instead of walking behind tower, you decided to walk out and to the left to dodge an ahri charm. Then you tried to walk back. There was a window right after the charm missed that it was safe to do so, but you didn't immediately take it. Didn't see the resulting exchange, but you most likely should've just backed off earlier, and just let the creep wave hit tower with how many creeps there were.

- Why sapphire crystal after you're already getting dumpstered in lane? Ruby crystal would've at least given you a chance.
Porouscloud - NA LoL
Klonopin
Profile Joined July 2013
95 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-06 04:50:42
September 06 2013 04:45 GMT
#1325
well after participating in the games the last few days i have some thoughts. my ign is xeroborn.

- first of all Ive gone ~20-1 in ranked since I started playing in the IH games. Of course this isnt only because of the IH games, but i think they really have helped quite a bit, especially just seeing how the better players play, and what they do differently then what I was doing. and that one game i lost I told my team I was in a promo and the duo que decided to troll, I dont usually do that, not sure why I did this time and i def. won't in the future.

- it seems like most everyone is in these games for the right reason, to help each other. and I really appreciate that, so thanks! i dont think ive convinced anyone lucian is not a shit champ tho hah.

- the one real critcism I've found so far is there is a distinct difference between these games and solo que. the IH games are FAR more coordinated then your average solo que match, and switching back and forth makes this very clear. it almost seems easier to win in solo que which i guess is a good thing.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 06 2013 05:13 GMT
#1326
VOD is up!
Thanks to red for casting with me!

http://www.twitch.tv/waveofshadow/b/457059194
Someone else can put up the teams/players 'cause I mega lazy.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
gtrsrs
Profile Joined June 2010
United States9109 Posts
September 06 2013 05:15 GMT
#1327
On September 06 2013 13:44 Amui wrote:
Only watched minimap but guitar - instead of walking behind tower, you decided to walk out and to the left to dodge an ahri charm. Then you tried to walk back. There was a window right after the charm missed that it was safe to do so, but you didn't immediately take it. Didn't see the resulting exchange, but you most likely should've just backed off earlier, and just let the creep wave hit tower with how many creeps there were.

- Why sapphire crystal after you're already getting dumpstered in lane? Ruby crystal would've at least given you a chance.


yeah i know that lost me the lane. i mind-gamed myself, i was just so afraid of that charm and he never threw it so i fucked myself
also when i backed i had 435, was still planning on RoA at that point so i bought mana crystal + pot and just assumed i'd be able to bounce back but then he hit 7 when i was still 5 and dove me again and then i cried
i play ... hearthstone =\^.^/= Winterfox
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
September 06 2013 05:37 GMT
#1328
On September 06 2013 08:00 upperbound wrote:
I'm not sure I'll be able to play League for the next 2-3 months. It turns out the internet they have where I'm currently living is god awful (I just moved), and until I move again I don't see this being fixed. We have about 500kb/s down and 250kb/s up, and the other people living here don't want to pay for good internet for a while. As soon as someone else comes in and uses the internet, League seems like it becomes pretty unplayable.

Sorry for totally ruining a game that I easily could have made a big contribution in after making some big plays early.

Looking forward to when I move again and can actually play, but until then I'm basically JonGalt.

EDIT: This is what I'm dealing with... At least I don't have 100 ping to my ISP anymore.

[image loading]


welcome to my world.

15 months and counting!
LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
September 06 2013 06:55 GMT
#1329
On September 06 2013 14:13 WaveofShadow wrote:
VOD is up!
Thanks to red for casting with me!

http://www.twitch.tv/waveofshadow/b/457059194
Someone else can put up the teams/players 'cause I mega lazy.


Thanks for casting, I DO watch games you cast (even if they don't have me).

Was kinda one sided, could've done a better job switching up teams at the start, but bot lane was plenty fun when I wasn't missing hooks. If only Celest didn't keep dying 1v2.
Hey! How you doin'?
KissBlade
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States5718 Posts
September 06 2013 07:49 GMT
#1330
Lol Monte, I watched your cast to see what you thought about the builds that Eve game. It's cause I was going to go Triforce cause Roffles was building nothing but GP5's. But then he made me change it =\.
silencefc
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States875 Posts
September 06 2013 08:09 GMT
#1331
Roffles' Blitzcrank is a handicap. Whenever I'm on his team I'm picking Leona now.
Slice like a goddamn hammer.
DURRHURRDERP
Profile Joined May 2006
Canada929 Posts
September 06 2013 08:40 GMT
#1332


NA LCS level play in a TL inhouse game.
"I am an iconic role model for everyone aspiring to be better at League of Legends." - Roffles
yawn
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada200 Posts
September 06 2013 09:16 GMT
#1333
I would have missed the glorious mechanics without that slow motion
aka xusic
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
September 06 2013 09:26 GMT
#1334
On September 06 2013 17:40 DURRHURRDERP wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjRMN9EGCNw&feature=youtu.be

NA LCS level play in a TL inhouse game.

LOL
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
September 06 2013 09:57 GMT
#1335
On September 06 2013 14:13 WaveofShadow wrote:
VOD is up!
Thanks to red for casting with me!

http://www.twitch.tv/waveofshadow/b/457059194
Someone else can put up the teams/players 'cause I mega lazy.

Thanks for the VoDs, will watch later since there's OGN right now, but damn when I asked when you'd cast I didn't think it'd be 6 AM for me.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
September 06 2013 11:29 GMT
#1336
On September 06 2013 18:57 Alaric wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2013 14:13 WaveofShadow wrote:
VOD is up!
Thanks to red for casting with me!

http://www.twitch.tv/waveofshadow/b/457059194
Someone else can put up the teams/players 'cause I mega lazy.

Thanks for the VoDs, will watch later since there's OGN right now, but damn when I asked when you'd cast I didn't think it'd be 6 AM for me.


Sounds like an excellent way to wake up imo. With a crepe and some League (idk what French people eat in the mornings).
Hey! How you doin'?
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-06 13:21:50
September 06 2013 12:29 GMT
#1337
Going to take a break for a few days from IHs, gonna try to grind through Gold 1 to hit plat.

Edit: 1337th post in thread get.
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
remedium
Profile Joined July 2011
United States939 Posts
September 06 2013 13:24 GMT
#1338
On September 06 2013 08:00 upperbound wrote:
I'm not sure I'll be able to play League for the next 2-3 months. It turns out the internet they have where I'm currently living is god awful (I just moved), and until I move again I don't see this being fixed. We have about 500kb/s down and 250kb/s up, and the other people living here don't want to pay for good internet for a while. As soon as someone else comes in and uses the internet, League seems like it becomes pretty unplayable.

Sorry for totally ruining a game that I easily could have made a big contribution in after making some big plays early.

Looking forward to when I move again and can actually play, but until then I'm basically JonGalt.

EDIT: This is what I'm dealing with... At least I don't have 100 ping to my ISP anymore.

[image loading]


I live in Boston and pay $40/month for Internet and this is what I get, your roommates must really not want to pay anything at all.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Stay positive!
upperbound
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2300 Posts
September 06 2013 13:29 GMT
#1339
On September 06 2013 22:24 remedium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2013 08:00 upperbound wrote:
I'm not sure I'll be able to play League for the next 2-3 months. It turns out the internet they have where I'm currently living is god awful (I just moved), and until I move again I don't see this being fixed. We have about 500kb/s down and 250kb/s up, and the other people living here don't want to pay for good internet for a while. As soon as someone else comes in and uses the internet, League seems like it becomes pretty unplayable.

Sorry for totally ruining a game that I easily could have made a big contribution in after making some big plays early.

Looking forward to when I move again and can actually play, but until then I'm basically JonGalt.

EDIT: This is what I'm dealing with... At least I don't have 100 ping to my ISP anymore.

[image loading]


I live in Boston and pay $40/month for Internet and this is what I get, your roommates must really not want to pay anything at all.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

I'm trying to trick them into getting a bundle with cable. Results still to come.
YokaY
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States108 Posts
September 06 2013 14:12 GMT
#1340
Registration
- Ingame name
YokaY
- Rank and division
Plat 4
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 171 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 233
NeuroSwarm 213
ProTech128
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18601
Dewaltoss 162
Bale 51
Terrorterran 22
Noble 7
Icarus 3
League of Legends
JimRising 804
Counter-Strike
taco 260
Other Games
summit1g11606
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1309
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream45
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 25
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota292
League of Legends
• Lourlo1198
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 35m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
6h 35m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 35m
Replay Cast
18h 35m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 6h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.