• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:20
CEST 22:20
KST 05:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7915 users

[NA IHs] Running at Dusk - Page 36

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 171 Next
New inhouse logistics TBD. In the meantime, feel free to hang out in the league general discord https://discord.gg/0lCEKA3jUEFxERzd ("add lol" in #welcome) and get some ad-hoc games going!
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-22 16:44:37
August 22 2013 16:42 GMT
#701
He needs to learn that being an ass to every single person in the game is absolutely unacceptable behavior. There are 30+ people lining up for these, don't need people with trashy attitudes belittling everyone in the game. Typing shit in all chat such as "Wow, disrespecting me by starting dblade". Please, what kind of attitude is that. Yelling and screaming at your teammates in chat for 10 minutes and holding a grudge the entire game because you didn't get a blue buff.

I don't need that shit playing with people like Nemerick who are legitimately trying to play and learn and get better. I don't need his all chat nonsense where he types "Did you guys really just do that?". I don't need him yelling at his jungler to gank for him because he has the reaction time of a slug and getting mad when the 2v2's go wrong against a very fed Cass. I don't need him disrespecting the enemy midlaner and telling him he's not good even though he has 20 kills. I don't need him to play these games and make a mockery out of everyone.

Yes, I yelled at him and swore at him and I shouldn't have. But if I didn't, I think he would have continued to demonstrate the same behavior he did when he spent an entire game raging while he was up like 6-2 in kills. Yes, his teammates half the time are being dicks and giving him shit for no reason, but he essentially was raging in all chat, disparaging enemies in all chat, talking shit about his own team in TS. If you were listening in, orb and Storr spent pretty much all game trying to talk sense into him in the chillest manner possible and yet he still was an ass all game. I don't need him to trash these inhouses because he thinks he's god's gift. I'm fucking sick of it.

These games aren't for you to rage and treat it as if it's a solo queue game. We invite you to play these games because you show interest and it seems as if you want to improve. But if all you want to do is blame others for your mistakes, then I don't need you ruining these games for others who are legit trying to improve.
God Bless
KissBlade
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States5718 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-22 16:52:17
August 22 2013 16:48 GMT
#702
On August 22 2013 15:37 zcxvbn wrote:
First game ez/sona vs leona/draven: lane phase went okay. Played it out really safely, but my cs'ing wasn't as good as draven and I fell behind ~10 by 10 minutes. We got a nice gank by eve though (when draven went ballistic on sona for no reason and got crescendo'd and bursted). But then I think she went a bit too ham and got caught under tower in later ganks with leona ult/draven ult and gave a few kills back. Also there was a gank where I didn't notice kass teleporting in until too late, resulting in a pretty nasty countergank. Top and Mid seemed to lose pretty hard and the game just snowballed from there.


Mid was fine that game actually (I was actually ahead for the first 12-15 mins). Kassadin was pinned to his turret for a good chunk of the laning phase and I went to wander to kill Cho with Eve twice in his jungle. Problem was just Kassadin got way too much mileage out of his teleports and the mid turret went down too slowly to punish him. Also you didn't get that gank from Eve when Draven went on Sona, you got the gank from my Diana =(. Eve & Zac was the one getting crushed that game >_>.
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-22 16:53:20
August 22 2013 16:51 GMT
#703
I don't think Mathies is bad at all. What I do know for a fact is that his attitude is cancerous.

Spend less time defending what you do and more time soaking in advice from players who are better than you. If you're willing to make this step and stop belittling everyone in the game, then you can make great leaps forward. Until then, I'd prefer if you'd stop being a cancer in these IH games.
God Bless
kainzero
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States5211 Posts
August 22 2013 16:59 GMT
#704
Man, I missed yesterday. I am sad.

One problem with people with poor attitudes is that a ton of time is spent from both his team and his opponent's team defending and arguing back. There might be people legitimately looking for feedback or wanting to discuss their matchup but it's buried underneath all the arguing caused by one or two people.
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
August 22 2013 17:01 GMT
#705
After the first game that mathies was in, i felt the quality of games got much better. If my little "stfu and lets move on" worked thats great. I felt like games after that had less hostility and more focus about the game.

Also Nasus top is fking op, was so happy i could finally do something after 20+ mins of qfarming lol
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
upperbound
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2300 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-22 17:13:11
August 22 2013 17:07 GMT
#706
On August 23 2013 01:59 kainzero wrote:
Man, I missed yesterday. I am sad.

One problem with people with poor attitudes is that a ton of time is spent from both his team and his opponent's team defending and arguing back. There might be people legitimately looking for feedback or wanting to discuss their matchup but it's buried underneath all the arguing caused by one or two people.

Yeah, this seems to be a common thing. Once the defensive/arguing train gets going and the only way to derail it is to say "this discussion is now pointless; let's move onto the next game," we essentially abandon all other points of learning in the game. There have been plenty of times that someone else or I have wanted to talk about particular situations in lane or leading up to a teamfight that have just gotten buried by one argument that lasts until we split up for the next game, and by then you can only discuss something in passing while preparing your next draft and assigning roles for the next game.

Rather than argue about it at the time, it's probably better to move points of debate here to discuss over the course of the next day rather than clog up lines of communication for other things that are still fresh in people's mind. Once the argument has started, chances are people will remember the particular point of contention well enough to discuss into the next day.

EDIT: Just to clarify I'm talking about after the game; I've only had 1 experience where arguing during was so bad that it got to a point where the person receiving criticism did something game-destroying (in that case, ragequitting)
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
August 22 2013 17:11 GMT
#707
I think there is an importance of having a "captain" like Milo, Roffles, or Cheep on your team. They typically have a definitive say in game and will provide feedback postgame.

If your team doesn't have such a figure, one should be nominated asap. Always focus on the next step. Bad team fight? What should we do to catch up? Lose a Dragon? Is there an open turret to push? Don't dwell on mistakes during the game and you probably don't need to point it out more than once.

Details are for after the game.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
upperbound
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2300 Posts
August 22 2013 17:15 GMT
#708
On August 23 2013 02:11 NeoIllusions wrote:
I think there is an importance of having a "captain" like Milo, Roffles, or Cheep on your team. They typically have a definitive say in game and will provide feedback postgame.

If your team doesn't have such a figure, one should be nominated asap. Always focus on the next step. Bad team fight? What should we do to catch up? Lose a Dragon? Is there an open turret to push? Don't dwell on mistakes during the game and you probably don't need to point it out more than once.

Details are for after the game.

I also think it might be cool to have a lowbie be the main shot caller once in a while if the good players are okay with it and wouldn't get too frustrated by poor calls.

This might be me, though, because after playing in a bunch of these games it seems like the main reason I suck is what happens at the teamfighting/team decision stage rather than my laning.
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
August 22 2013 17:54 GMT
#709
On August 23 2013 02:15 upperbound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2013 02:11 NeoIllusions wrote:
I think there is an importance of having a "captain" like Milo, Roffles, or Cheep on your team. They typically have a definitive say in game and will provide feedback postgame.

If your team doesn't have such a figure, one should be nominated asap. Always focus on the next step. Bad team fight? What should we do to catch up? Lose a Dragon? Is there an open turret to push? Don't dwell on mistakes during the game and you probably don't need to point it out more than once.

Details are for after the game.

I also think it might be cool to have a lowbie be the main shot caller once in a while if the good players are okay with it and wouldn't get too frustrated by poor calls.

This might be me, though, because after playing in a bunch of these games it seems like the main reason I suck is what happens at the teamfighting/team decision stage rather than my laning.

Navi used to do this a lot with his TL group, make certain players be the shotcaller for a game. I think it's good practice and encourage our users to step up and be a shotcaller once in a while.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
KissBlade
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States5718 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-22 17:55:18
August 22 2013 17:54 GMT
#710
Nimbus only had one call in the game with me. "Never pull it out".
Nos-
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada12016 Posts
August 22 2013 18:11 GMT
#711
Nimbus is a dirty old man
Bronze player stuck in platinum
Fallen33
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States596 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-22 19:15:36
August 22 2013 19:14 GMT
#712
one thing that would be amazing before every game is designate a shot caller. perhaps the "highest" elo guy or perhaps mid laner or jungler every game. i think that'd help the overall development of the game both quality wise and learning-experience wise. just an idea. last night was a blast though evne though i got dumpstered all night

i think it'd also be beneficial to perhaps give the lower elo guys or the lowest elo guy a chance at being shot caller with maybe the highest guy saying "that idea doesnt really make sense here, perhaps this idea is better". it would give us lower guys a chance to understand the game a bit better DURING the game when you've little time to think through a strategy or what to do next
"Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever." - Napoleon Bonaparte ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Fallen33
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States596 Posts
August 22 2013 19:16 GMT
#713
On August 23 2013 02:54 NeoIllusions wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2013 02:15 upperbound wrote:
On August 23 2013 02:11 NeoIllusions wrote:
I think there is an importance of having a "captain" like Milo, Roffles, or Cheep on your team. They typically have a definitive say in game and will provide feedback postgame.

If your team doesn't have such a figure, one should be nominated asap. Always focus on the next step. Bad team fight? What should we do to catch up? Lose a Dragon? Is there an open turret to push? Don't dwell on mistakes during the game and you probably don't need to point it out more than once.

Details are for after the game.

I also think it might be cool to have a lowbie be the main shot caller once in a while if the good players are okay with it and wouldn't get too frustrated by poor calls.

This might be me, though, because after playing in a bunch of these games it seems like the main reason I suck is what happens at the teamfighting/team decision stage rather than my laning.

Navi used to do this a lot with his TL group, make certain players be the shotcaller for a game. I think it's good practice and encourage our users to step up and be a shotcaller once in a while.


Well, now I feel dumb lol. saw this after i posted
"Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever." - Napoleon Bonaparte ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Masq
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada1792 Posts
August 22 2013 19:19 GMT
#714
On August 23 2013 01:48 KissBlade wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2013 15:37 zcxvbn wrote:
First game ez/sona vs leona/draven: lane phase went okay. Played it out really safely, but my cs'ing wasn't as good as draven and I fell behind ~10 by 10 minutes. We got a nice gank by eve though (when draven went ballistic on sona for no reason and got crescendo'd and bursted). But then I think she went a bit too ham and got caught under tower in later ganks with leona ult/draven ult and gave a few kills back. Also there was a gank where I didn't notice kass teleporting in until too late, resulting in a pretty nasty countergank. Top and Mid seemed to lose pretty hard and the game just snowballed from there.


Mid was fine that game actually (I was actually ahead for the first 12-15 mins). Kassadin was pinned to his turret for a good chunk of the laning phase and I went to wander to kill Cho with Eve twice in his jungle. Problem was just Kassadin got way too much mileage out of his teleports and the mid turret went down too slowly to punish him. Also you didn't get that gank from Eve when Draven went on Sona, you got the gank from my Diana =(. Eve & Zac was the one getting crushed that game >_>.


Missed this earlier but as Kiss stated, I kept kass super underfarmed (I think he had like, 28 cs at 12minutes?) and was 0-3. The problem came from Nasus freefarming top I think and getting quadras on us.
KissBlade
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States5718 Posts
August 22 2013 20:37 GMT
#715
On August 23 2013 04:19 Masq wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2013 01:48 KissBlade wrote:
On August 22 2013 15:37 zcxvbn wrote:
First game ez/sona vs leona/draven: lane phase went okay. Played it out really safely, but my cs'ing wasn't as good as draven and I fell behind ~10 by 10 minutes. We got a nice gank by eve though (when draven went ballistic on sona for no reason and got crescendo'd and bursted). But then I think she went a bit too ham and got caught under tower in later ganks with leona ult/draven ult and gave a few kills back. Also there was a gank where I didn't notice kass teleporting in until too late, resulting in a pretty nasty countergank. Top and Mid seemed to lose pretty hard and the game just snowballed from there.


Mid was fine that game actually (I was actually ahead for the first 12-15 mins). Kassadin was pinned to his turret for a good chunk of the laning phase and I went to wander to kill Cho with Eve twice in his jungle. Problem was just Kassadin got way too much mileage out of his teleports and the mid turret went down too slowly to punish him. Also you didn't get that gank from Eve when Draven went on Sona, you got the gank from my Diana =(. Eve & Zac was the one getting crushed that game >_>.


Missed this earlier but as Kiss stated, I kept kass super underfarmed (I think he had like, 28 cs at 12minutes?) and was 0-3. The problem came from Nasus freefarming top I think and getting quadras on us.



Think we're taking about different games. lol, my game was me as Diana vs vowels on Kass.
Masq
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada1792 Posts
August 22 2013 21:42 GMT
#716
On August 23 2013 05:37 KissBlade wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2013 04:19 Masq wrote:
On August 23 2013 01:48 KissBlade wrote:
On August 22 2013 15:37 zcxvbn wrote:
First game ez/sona vs leona/draven: lane phase went okay. Played it out really safely, but my cs'ing wasn't as good as draven and I fell behind ~10 by 10 minutes. We got a nice gank by eve though (when draven went ballistic on sona for no reason and got crescendo'd and bursted). But then I think she went a bit too ham and got caught under tower in later ganks with leona ult/draven ult and gave a few kills back. Also there was a gank where I didn't notice kass teleporting in until too late, resulting in a pretty nasty countergank. Top and Mid seemed to lose pretty hard and the game just snowballed from there.


Mid was fine that game actually (I was actually ahead for the first 12-15 mins). Kassadin was pinned to his turret for a good chunk of the laning phase and I went to wander to kill Cho with Eve twice in his jungle. Problem was just Kassadin got way too much mileage out of his teleports and the mid turret went down too slowly to punish him. Also you didn't get that gank from Eve when Draven went on Sona, you got the gank from my Diana =(. Eve & Zac was the one getting crushed that game >_>.


Missed this earlier but as Kiss stated, I kept kass super underfarmed (I think he had like, 28 cs at 12minutes?) and was 0-3. The problem came from Nasus freefarming top I think and getting quadras on us.



Think we're taking about different games. lol, my game was me as Diana vs vowels on Kass.


GG !!
Nemireck
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada1875 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-22 23:32:47
August 22 2013 23:28 GMT
#717
On August 23 2013 01:02 Anakko wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2013 00:00 ShoreT wrote:
On August 22 2013 14:40 NeoIllusions wrote:
Best plays today was either OSS17's baller Crescendo that hit four enemies and his team just melted them all. Or the Swain that stole Baron with Nevermore.


Nope, best play was Nemirock's 4-man Nami Bubble during our level 1 fight (very first game). 4 Person bubble is like a having an ulti at level 1.


NOBODY DIED SO ITS NOT A BEST PLAY

but damn, that bubble.


True story, felt just like Solo Q. I do all the work, my team runs off to farm jungle.

Bastards.

EDIT:

If you're having a hard time spelling my name, "Nemi" will do :-p
Teamwork is awesome... As long as your team is doing all the work!
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
August 22 2013 23:51 GMT
#718
Shotcalling is hard but there's really only one way to get better at it, and that's by speaking up, taking charge, and taking full responsibility for your mistakes.

It's really hard to leave your ego at the door and just roll with it. You're gonna make bad calls and all you can say is "sorry guys, that was my fault."
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
KissBlade
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States5718 Posts
August 23 2013 00:24 GMT
#719
I make so many bad calls, I actually just loop the "sorry my bad" message every five minutes.
Fallen33
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States596 Posts
August 23 2013 00:28 GMT
#720
On August 23 2013 09:24 KissBlade wrote:
I make so many bad calls, I actually just loop the "sorry my bad" message every five minutes.



every 5 minutes? giving yourself a lot of credit with sub 60 second death timers : P
"Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever." - Napoleon Bonaparte ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 171 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason90
Nathanias 58
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 570
White-Ra 180
firebathero 80
910 46
Killer 29
Trap 24
Counter-Strike
Fnx 771
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0164
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9572
crisheroes1796
Liquid`Hasu1731
Trikslyr81
Other Games
summit1g5541
Liquid`RaSZi5510
Beastyqt827
shahzam476
B2W.Neo283
KnowMe141
IndyStarCraft 138
Pyrionflax129
ArmadaUGS126
ZombieGrub103
UpATreeSC57
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream403
Other Games
BasetradeTV193
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 43
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV316
League of Legends
• TFBlade983
Other Games
• imaqtpie803
• Shiphtur315
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 40m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 40m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.