• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:19
CEST 21:19
KST 04:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9890 users

The Shikyo Memorial for QQ Therapy - Page 76

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 687 Next
xDaunt
Profile Joined March 2010
United States17988 Posts
November 27 2011 18:39 GMT
#1501
I just played a 4v5 game and a 5v4 game. In the first game, top lane solo Shyvanna fails hard and our Lee Sin jungle is useless while I win middle with Xerath and Janna actually hold her own bottom 1v2. We inevitably lose. Not really unexpected when our AD carry disconnects.

Second game is 5v4, and I'm Xerath in mid again and again win my lane and even sneak in a few good ganks. Nonetheless, our bottom lane, comprised of Taric and EZ, each go 0-6-2 (for a combined 0-12-4) against a fucking solo LEONA. Enemy Skarner jungler just rapes them repeatedly and is out of control by the 15 min mark. Our Shaco jungle also has downs syndrome and doesn't have a clue on how to play. End result: surrender at 20 mins when 5v4.

Why can't 3/5 of the enemy team be retarded in my 4v5's? FML.
Enox
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany1667 Posts
November 27 2011 18:50 GMT
#1502
i have no idea what it is about LoL, that makes me so mad when losing. when ppl on lvl 30, with countless won games, play like idiots and we lose the game, it makes me sooooo sick. i guess its the fact that you lose, even though you played well yourself. im always on the edge of uninstalling the game and never come back after such games.
i dont care if i lose in CS, CoD ,Sc2 or any other game, but after a lost LoL game... argh... no idea how to explain it. i just feel like shit and have zero motivation to queue up again
If you think it's too hard there are solutions other than asking for a nerf, getting better is the first that comes to mind.
Cloud
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Sexico5880 Posts
November 27 2011 20:43 GMT
#1503
Permaban trynd cus hes such a gay champ and attracts the biggest dumbasses.

Get trynd on my team he gets fed as hell, they have 2 naked inhibitors, we die because he thinks its cool to circle their base without doing anything but make us try catch up with him. Then we start losing fights because he keeps farming when hes at max items and our tank for some reason always assumes that hes with us. Then they have 3 naked inhibitors and trynd decides we have such a lead that he can go alone vs 2 guys with thornmail, well turns out that he can't. 2 others get caught trying to save him, they take baron, we lose the game shortly after.
BlueLaguna on West, msg for game.
ninjakingcola
Profile Joined March 2011
United States405 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-28 01:06:44
November 28 2011 01:04 GMT
#1504
[image loading]

So I get into game after queue, decent queue mind you, but we had an autolock Shaco and that had me worried, as he is damn near useless lategame, and at my Elo there is a good chance he's gonna be bad. So I get in lane vs Shyv, and immediately begin my regiment of last hitting and poking at her, Shaco comes to my lane about a minute later and finds that I'm in no need of a gank as she's at half health and under her tower already. He begins flaming me for being a fucking noob for not knowing how to lane and not knowing how Shaco jungles/ganks. I tell him to fuck off, I'm denying her craptons of gold (she can't lasthit under a tower for shit) and he says I'm denying her nothing. I die to Shyv in lane once because she ults onto me and exhausts me and me being the boss that I am I thought I could take her. More flame from Shac. Fine, fine, I'm just gonna mute him. Shaco gets no kills after the 15 min mark. Once muted, I proceed to push down two towers and rack up two kills. I push down two towers in other lanes, and win us two teamfights. Other team votes to surrender 5-0, I can't stand people who rage in game.
Where my demons hide? Why, if I showed you it wouldn't be a secret my dear.
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
November 28 2011 01:43 GMT
#1505
did this guy just complain about a win
Bwaaaa
Profile Joined September 2011
Australia969 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-28 02:10:28
November 28 2011 01:55 GMT
#1506
I want to play ezreal but I always have 200ping from Australia T.T

Edit: well I guess its back to ryze/singed/rightclick
ninjakingcola
Profile Joined March 2011
United States405 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-28 02:01:14
November 28 2011 02:00 GMT
#1507
On November 28 2011 10:43 travis wrote:
did this guy just complain about a win


I complained about having shitty teammates that do nothing but rage even when you're doing fine. It's almost as bad as feeders that put up surrender votes at 20 so they can get more matches in.
Where my demons hide? Why, if I showed you it wouldn't be a secret my dear.
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
November 28 2011 02:00 GMT
#1508
fucking hate teammate, completely own the other team for 40mins, we lost only the tier 1 top tower, and killed both their nexus towers, we back out their base and do baron then half our team backs, but retard tryn and retard fizz go into the enemy's base on their own and get wrecked, my other 2 teammates go in 1 by 1 to save them after they were already dead, so we lose 4 people and do zero damage to them leaving me only (soraka to defend against 5), they counter push and win. We had a final kill score was 31-7 in our favor, every dragon, every baron was ours.
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
November 28 2011 02:12 GMT
#1509
fucking hell, now I can't play Riven, Nidalee, Shyvana, Lux or Sona because of dumb reddit posting porn of each of these characters.

(Can't play them because every time I do I will see the porn in my mind and get distracted)
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
November 28 2011 02:16 GMT
#1510
On November 28 2011 11:12 57 Corvette wrote:
fucking hell, now I can't play Riven, Nidalee, Shyvana, Lux or Sona because of dumb reddit posting porn of each of these characters.

(Can't play them because every time I do I will see the porn in my mind and get distracted)

links plz
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
Enki
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States2548 Posts
November 28 2011 06:13 GMT
#1511
[image loading]

Please tell me how the hell this is carryable......what a fucking joke.
"Practice, practice, practice. And when you're not practicing you should be practicing. It's the only way to get better. The only way." I run the Smix Fanclub!
unichan
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States4223 Posts
November 28 2011 06:56 GMT
#1512
On November 28 2011 11:16 NotSorry wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2011 11:12 57 Corvette wrote:
fucking hell, now I can't play Riven, Nidalee, Shyvana, Lux or Sona because of dumb reddit posting porn of each of these characters.

(Can't play them because every time I do I will see the porn in my mind and get distracted)

links plz

seconded
cmon bruh u cant just mention pornz then leave us hangin
:)
koreasilver
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
9109 Posts
November 28 2011 07:07 GMT
#1513
On November 28 2011 11:00 ninjakingcola wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2011 10:43 travis wrote:
did this guy just complain about a win


I complained about having shitty teammates that do nothing but rage even when you're doing fine. It's almost as bad as feeders that put up surrender votes at 20 so they can get more matches in.

I had a lee sin once go afk because I took the red buff when we were winning the game by something like 17:3 when I was vayne. Some people just make no sense.
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
November 28 2011 07:10 GMT
#1514
Just lost a game where I went 16-2-15 with Morg, and we had a total kill score of 32-14. My team refuses to group up and push to end the game, so instead they go 1 by 1 into their team and get nearly 1shotted by nasus, then counter pushed and lost. The whole game my team is /all mocking the other team and shit then get owned so hard, was fucking sad really.
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
lisward
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Singapore959 Posts
November 28 2011 07:24 GMT
#1515
Is it my fault? I play jungle yi and it says specifically to farm up first before ganking, and I do so quite successfully, I'm average a score of around 10++ kills every game. Anyways from time to time I get to play autistic people who keep dying before level 6 and then suddenly whole team. FUCK YOU MASTER YI NOOB JUNGLE DON'T KNOW HOW TO GANK!!!! This coming from a 1-9 vayne at mid and 2-9 Olaf at top barely 20 mins into the game.

That specific game I lost my temper at the start because my disgusting team mate Olaf decided to fuck up my jungle path by stealing my exp at the very start. Then they proceed to insult my jungle path, the stonewall jungle path which Saintvicious uses and my item build, which is the same build Saintvicious uses. The 1000 elo players proceed to tell me that my playstyle and build is wrong because Saintvicious has his own playstyle and his own 'creeps', whatever they means.

You can lose up to 10 normal games in a row in SEA server because of mediocre players, it's happened to me and a couple of my friends before, where we 8 out of 10 of the games we gave award winnig performances, and all of those games we have players who end with 0 kills and deaths of up to 15.

Words cannot truly describe my anger towards the players of the server. I had to leave three games in a row because people didn't understand simple English. E.g. Hi guys I'm jungling! Picks Lee Sin or Yi. Wait for 10 seconds. Random clown picks hero and smite. DUDE IM JUNGLING. Guy does not respond or goes on to chatter in Vietnamese. I prompt him a few more times before waiting for the clock to reach close to 1 and I leave the matchmaking process.
Opinions are like phasers -- everybody ought to have one
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
November 28 2011 07:29 GMT
#1516
I hate Vayne. There I QQ'd about LoL.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
November 28 2011 14:16 GMT
#1517
On November 28 2011 15:56 unichan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2011 11:16 NotSorry wrote:
On November 28 2011 11:12 57 Corvette wrote:
fucking hell, now I can't play Riven, Nidalee, Shyvana, Lux or Sona because of dumb reddit posting porn of each of these characters.

(Can't play them because every time I do I will see the porn in my mind and get distracted)

links plz

seconded
cmon bruh u cant just mention pornz then leave us hangin


I PMed the link to NotSorry, but you are too young for it unichan
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
Hoban
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1600 Posts
November 28 2011 16:13 GMT
#1518
Finally! I am first pick and they don't ban akali! looking to continue my 100% winrate with her, I pick her. We have a person who AFK picks morde, sion wants to mid against ryze and no AD carry. Oh well. Im akali I carry! Going against GP top. Not too bad, I can swing it, I win at lvl 6. Walk into lane and get a CS, throw my glaive at him. He starts walking up to me. I am like LOL love this ELO nub going to get owned. Proc my Q with an auto, slap on ignite. He AA's once, crit, parley,s once, crit, and ignites me. He gets FB and then the rest of the game he just parrleys me under tower to death.

Oh well cant be 100% forever.
"I am a leaf on the wind."
GARO
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States2255 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-28 19:53:50
November 28 2011 19:29 GMT
#1519
Hurr, we have an ad to counterpick kass mid because the top wont switch to mid ---> let's pick VEIGAR as last pick to go mid and fuck up the comp
Azuzu
Profile Joined August 2010
United States340 Posts
November 28 2011 19:54 GMT
#1520
Most frustrating game ever. I'm trying to learn Nasus (in blind pick) and end up against a troll team with no jungler. They run nidalee/riven top so I know I'm screwed from the start but figure I'll level e and just play safe while telling my jungle (yi) that I'll need a lot of help.

It goes slightly better than expected; they overplay their aggression and take a couple towers hits trying to dive me and I port back with both of them at less than half life which gives me some breathing room. Perfect time for a gank... BUT WAIT. Of course, yi tries (and fails) to gank both bot and mid before clearing the jungle across the map to my lane even though I'm basically begging him to come get free kills.

He finally comes. I'm at half life and no mana and my 2 lane opponents are now full. He engages anyway, and I go in with him because I'm dumb. Two kills for nidalee. At this point the lane is about as screwed as a lane can be. They dive me, kill me, take the tower, I come farm near my second tower, they dive me and kill me, yi suicides more.

My entire team starts bitching at me because I'm 0/4 and fed nidalee has left my lane and is now owning them. *sigh*
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 687 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O48
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 256
BRAT_OK 95
JuggernautJason84
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 900
Shuttle 571
Zeus 94
ZZZero.O 48
soO 45
Hyun 45
ToSsGirL 30
scan(afreeca) 25
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
qojqva2257
canceldota28
Counter-Strike
fl0m5524
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3623
Liquid`Hasu532
Other Games
FrodaN853
KnowMe467
420jenkins390
Livibee174
Pyrionflax172
ToD83
QueenE67
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick675
StarCraft 2
angryscii 37
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 81
• 3DClanTV 56
• Adnapsc2 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach111
• 80smullet 19
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1904
Other Games
• imaqtpie753
• Shiphtur638
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 41m
Patches Events
19h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 41m
OSC
1d 3h
OSC
1d 16h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.