• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:21
CEST 21:21
KST 04:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9971 users

The Shikyo Memorial for QQ Therapy - Page 75

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 687 Next
lIlIlIlIlIlI
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Korea (South)3851 Posts
November 26 2011 16:14 GMT
#1481
--- Nuked ---
Haemonculus
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States6980 Posts
November 26 2011 17:21 GMT
#1482
Zzzzz two games trolled by same duo queue, next game is 4v5. Fuuuuckkkkk ranked wow.
I admire your commitment to being *very* oily
turdburgler
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
England6749 Posts
November 26 2011 17:52 GMT
#1483
this isnt about intentional trolls but what is it about some champs that attract all the retards? it wasnt until yesterday that i had seen a riven that actually did 'any' damage at all. every evelynn or w/e her name is does 0 anything etc etc.

i know a ton of people are bad but when i literally have no idea what some champions are like because 100% of the people ive seen on them are 100% useless its so weirdddd.
Haemonculus
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States6980 Posts
November 26 2011 18:25 GMT
#1484
Blah, gotta rant more. This is unreal. 4 losses in a row. First two games were trolled by same duo queue trolls picking leblanc/mundo, and then trist/kat. Both times duo'd bot lane, both times fed up a goddamn storm.

3rd game: Enemy tristana dcs at start, and remains dc for about 10 minutes. By 20 minutes, she has the same farm as our vayne. Udyr goes 0-8 rages at our mid all game. I kill two top turrets before 15 minute mark, (singed OP), and even teleport into dragon fights to be superhero singed. Then our janna DCs are it's over from there.

4th game: Mid and top both go 0-3 in lane. Kass loses to gragas, riven loses to talon. Real sigh. Kass is "sry on phone with my gf lil distracted", and riven is just suicidal and tower diving all day. Bot lane is pretty dull, cait/taric vs ez/cow, but I'm ahead in farm and we even forced ez back twice so I hit 9 at the same time he hit 7. No crazy stories of any one particular uncarriable retard, but the average game sense of people at higher elos is really really lacking. Just so many situations arise where people make crazy calls.

Enemy team is at baron. We *know* they're at baron, but they also have oracles and our wards won't last long. They kill our last ward and Kass decides to farm wolves instead. Wolves, really? Riven could care less and dives in anyway. We do our best to fight them, but it's a 3v5, and goes poorly. Enemy gets baron and pushes and takes some towers. Enemy then gets really cocky, and we catch grag AND talon out of position. All their damage is down, so we blitz their bot lane, which is down to inhib tower.

All 5 of us are there. Grag and Talon are dead for another 20-25 seconds. Ez and rammus are guarding, alistar is showing on map mid lane, about to recall in a bush. This is such a free inhibitor, right? However our minions are far away. We stand there, way out of range of the turret. I ping the turret. I ping it again. Nothin'. Now Taric's got an aegis, Udyr has RANDUINS and wriggles, and we're all at full HP. Fine, I'll tank it. I right click on the turret. I start taking it down, but no one moves in to finish it. I take a turret hit. And another. I spam pings on the turret. I get hit by an Ez Q, and then another turret hit. Taric heals me. No one moves forward to tank the tower. I'm at half hp now and gotta back up. At this point I just don't even know what to say. Can our tanks *really* not tank this tower while all their damage is dead and it's 5v2 for a free inhib? Can you not follow your carry who's apparently supposed to initiate?

When minions finally show up, the enemy team is back, and we can't take the tower. Blllahhhhhhh you can't make this shit up it's ridiculous.
I admire your commitment to being *very* oily
Hynda
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Sweden2226 Posts
November 26 2011 20:47 GMT
#1485
I really don't know how I am expected to carry this shit. I win every single game that I have only 1 lane feeding or no lanes feeding. 2 lanes feeding is like 1-50 that I win and if all 3 lanes feed it's like 1-100. And even though I havn't lost my lane in ever in season 2 I can not gain elo. I get completly uncarryable teams and I don't know why.

Last game I had a fucking skarner that was 0-5 and level 5 by the 15 minute mark and he didn't go afk once.
anmolsinghmzn2009
Profile Joined June 2011
India1783 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-26 21:57:15
November 26 2011 21:51 GMT
#1486
On November 27 2011 00:42 Haemonculus wrote:
I sincerely hate the player base of this game lol. First pick doesn't ban sion, so our bottom two picks absolutely freak their shit when enemy picks him.

"omg sion not banned wow gg"
"lol /ff at 20"
"wow fucknoobs time to play around"
*autolock support leblanc*
*autolock mundo*

And this is ranked shit too lol wtf

edit: Wowowow lb goes 0-10, pirate goes 0-5, and mundo goes 2-6. Udyr afks after the first failed surrender vote.

I have the lb and mundo on my team again. godddddd damnit... and they locked in trist and support kat this time around. Fun times for everyone

People have this weird idea that it worth it to waste ur own gaming time just to troll/annoy unknown strangers in the game instead of playing ur best and having fun.

Also judging from the last few of pages ur having REALLY bad couple of days. I mostly play normals (don't think I'm good enough for ranked) and I don't get half the trolls you do.
Dunk first. Ask questions while dunking.
gtrsrs
Profile Joined June 2010
United States9109 Posts
November 26 2011 22:40 GMT
#1487
so i posted like 3 weeks ago about how i haven't had a close game since s2 started
just checking in to say nothing has changed

every. single. game. is decided by the leaver/rager. when i win it's a 5v4. when i lose it's a 4v5. i've still not had more than 2 or 3 close games in solo queue this whole season. what a JOKE.
i play ... hearthstone =\^.^/= Winterfox
Hynda
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Sweden2226 Posts
November 26 2011 23:51 GMT
#1488
On November 27 2011 07:40 gtrsrs wrote:
so i posted like 3 weeks ago about how i haven't had a close game since s2 started
just checking in to say nothing has changed

every. single. game. is decided by the leaver/rager. when i win it's a 5v4. when i lose it's a 4v5. i've still not had more than 2 or 3 close games in solo queue this whole season. what a JOKE.

same here.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
November 27 2011 00:12 GMT
#1489
Dominate your lane, help the other 2, win the 3, get dragons, baron, wreck teamfights... have a relative on the same connection wreck the game by giving you 800 ping. Lose. Have him pretend he didn't fiddle with the connection and try to flee when you catch him. I want to punch him.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
November 27 2011 00:37 GMT
#1490
Guy in solo queue rages at our twitch for picking a bad champ.

Picks Karma. Feeds 3-9 to "teach Twitch a lesson" while twitch goes 8-4, and a game we should have easily won got turned into a loss.

wtf?
SUNSFANNED
anmolsinghmzn2009
Profile Joined June 2011
India1783 Posts
November 27 2011 04:00 GMT
#1491
why do all evelynns and twitches insist on not farming and just following around enemy champions, no matter their health, like the fucking escort for a royal family member? What, is there some logic, by which this course of action will magically let them get kills and make up for their nonexistent gold ?
Dunk first. Ask questions while dunking.
Hoban
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1600 Posts
November 27 2011 04:16 GMT
#1492
At the parents house for the weekend. They had shitty temporary internet so I am playing with 100-700ms ping (it fluctuates like crazy). Fast forward to that night, they get new internet installed! So excited that I can actually play LoL at my parents (and enjoy all the free food/booze) I fire up a LoL game to find that my connection is even worse, with average ping in the high 200's and getting sometimes 5 second lag spikes maybe a dozen times a game. So now Regibro is teaching me to AP carry and I am waiting for SW:TOR to finish downloading. I didn't realize how much I depend on high speed internet.
"I am a leaf on the wind."
Amui
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada10567 Posts
November 27 2011 04:33 GMT
#1493
Why did I pick AP. Can't jungle, and when somebody else picks AP I have to support. Now I'm stuck trying to support people who can't last hit to save their life.
Porouscloud - NA LoL
LionsFist
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia164 Posts
November 27 2011 05:11 GMT
#1494
ARGHHHHHHHH

Playing with 2 friends, one who can play assassin characters well but generally isn't a strong carry unless he gets fed, the other is not very good in general, ends most games with like 50 cs because he enjoys trying to kill people more. I run Sion and end up 6-1 as we're pushing mid. We ace them, clear their 2 mid towers, and then have the nexus to half health with all 5 of us up and on around 60% health. This is where shit gets crazy. My 'friends' and 1 other guy decide they want to go get more kills instead of finishing the game, so they ignore the nexus on half health and go try to get kills. Me and the other guy are trying to end it, but the other guy DC's. Needless to say, the rammus taunts my friend into the fountain and the ot her 2 think "cool lets focus the rammus" and die also. I die with the nexus at 10% health. They push back, take baron, 2 towers and we lose 10 minutes later.
DakotaA7X
Profile Joined June 2011
United States74 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-27 07:12:18
November 27 2011 06:43 GMT
#1495
MFW our first 3 picks are vlad, taric, and poppy and our last 2 picks go rene and veigar. FUUUUUUUU soloQ
Óg agus saor go deo
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
November 27 2011 09:58 GMT
#1496
I can't....I don't know what to do.
I just got beaten as Annie mid by an AD Sona. Couldn't even go near her, she crit me for 1/3 of my health at level 2.
On top of that, they had a jungle Sivir.

How??

I think it's time to really just accept the fact that I am horrible at this game....can't even beat troll teams.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
gtrsrs
Profile Joined June 2010
United States9109 Posts
November 27 2011 10:55 GMT
#1497
solo queue
where skill matters
[image loading]
i play ... hearthstone =\^.^/= Winterfox
Hidden_MotiveS
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada2562 Posts
November 27 2011 11:04 GMT
#1498
On November 27 2011 03:25 Haemonculus wrote:
Blah, gotta rant more. This is unreal. 4 losses in a row. First two games were trolled by same duo queue trolls picking leblanc/mundo, and then trist/kat. Both times duo'd bot lane, both times fed up a goddamn storm.

3rd game: Enemy tristana dcs at start, and remains dc for about 10 minutes. By 20 minutes, she has the same farm as our vayne. Udyr goes 0-8 rages at our mid all game. I kill two top turrets before 15 minute mark, (singed OP), and even teleport into dragon fights to be superhero singed. Then our janna DCs are it's over from there.

4th game: Mid and top both go 0-3 in lane. Kass loses to gragas, riven loses to talon. Real sigh. Kass is "sry on phone with my gf lil distracted", and riven is just suicidal and tower diving all day. Bot lane is pretty dull, cait/taric vs ez/cow, but I'm ahead in farm and we even forced ez back twice so I hit 9 at the same time he hit 7. No crazy stories of any one particular uncarriable retard, but the average game sense of people at higher elos is really really lacking. Just so many situations arise where people make crazy calls.

Enemy team is at baron. We *know* they're at baron, but they also have oracles and our wards won't last long. They kill our last ward and Kass decides to farm wolves instead. Wolves, really? Riven could care less and dives in anyway. We do our best to fight them, but it's a 3v5, and goes poorly. Enemy gets baron and pushes and takes some towers. Enemy then gets really cocky, and we catch grag AND talon out of position. All their damage is down, so we blitz their bot lane, which is down to inhib tower.

All 5 of us are there. Grag and Talon are dead for another 20-25 seconds. Ez and rammus are guarding, alistar is showing on map mid lane, about to recall in a bush. This is such a free inhibitor, right? However our minions are far away. We stand there, way out of range of the turret. I ping the turret. I ping it again. Nothin'. Now Taric's got an aegis, Udyr has RANDUINS and wriggles, and we're all at full HP. Fine, I'll tank it. I right click on the turret. I start taking it down, but no one moves in to finish it. I take a turret hit. And another. I spam pings on the turret. I get hit by an Ez Q, and then another turret hit. Taric heals me. No one moves forward to tank the tower. I'm at half hp now and gotta back up. At this point I just don't even know what to say. Can our tanks *really* not tank this tower while all their damage is dead and it's 5v2 for a free inhib? Can you not follow your carry who's apparently supposed to initiate?

When minions finally show up, the enemy team is back, and we can't take the tower. Blllahhhhhhh you can't make this shit up it's ridiculous.

That's funny. This one time my team and I won a team fight. I think I was playing AD sion. I go kill some creeps and an alistar helps me, me thinking the creeps will help with the enemy inhib. We kill all the creeps, then alistar goes in and tanks the turret anyways. Inhib still goes down but I felt stupid for not just rushing forward to take it.

Still there's no excuse for not going in when your allies are pinging. I think it's easy to defend a 3v5 at inner tower, but only when the 3 are damage dealers. Rammus and Alistar don't really do all that much damage. Easy inhib.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
November 27 2011 11:34 GMT
#1499
On November 27 2011 19:55 gtrsrs wrote:
solo queue
where skill matters
[image loading]

so i posted like 3 weeks ago about how i haven't had a close game since s2 started
just checking in to say nothing has changed

every. single. game. is decided by the leaver/rager. when i win it's a 5v4. when i lose it's a 4v5. i've still not had more than 2 or 3 close games in solo queue this whole season. what a JOKE.


?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
gtrsrs
Profile Joined June 2010
United States9109 Posts
November 27 2011 18:16 GMT
#1500
On November 27 2011 20:34 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2011 19:55 gtrsrs wrote:
solo queue
where skill matters
[image loading]

Show nested quote +
so i posted like 3 weeks ago about how i haven't had a close game since s2 started
just checking in to say nothing has changed

every. single. game. is decided by the leaver/rager. when i win it's a 5v4. when i lose it's a 4v5. i've still not had more than 2 or 3 close games in solo queue this whole season. what a JOKE.


?


yeah, first almost-close game in forever and soraka just leaves. other team wins a fight and pushes ftw
i play ... hearthstone =\^.^/= Winterfox
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 687 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O48
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 256
BRAT_OK 94
JuggernautJason90
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 900
Shuttle 571
Zeus 94
ZZZero.O 48
soO 45
Hyun 45
ToSsGirL 30
scan(afreeca) 25
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
qojqva2151
canceldota28
Counter-Strike
fl0m4862
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3742
Liquid`Hasu624
Other Games
FrodaN867
KnowMe402
420jenkins331
Livibee172
Pyrionflax161
ToD108
QueenE66
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick723
StarCraft 2
angryscii 36
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 80
• 3DClanTV 52
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach103
• 80smullet 19
• blackmanpl 2
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 2385
Other Games
• imaqtpie774
• Shiphtur610
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 39m
Patches Events
19h 39m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 39m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 39m
OSC
1d 3h
OSC
1d 16h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.