• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:43
CEST 13:43
KST 20:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202617Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10506 users

The Shikyo Memorial for QQ Therapy - Page 74

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 687 Next
Haemonculus
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States6980 Posts
November 24 2011 15:58 GMT
#1461
On November 24 2011 22:09 Craton wrote:
Solo queue normals are completely uncarryable.

Waste of my life.

They're also really hard to have fun in. People are soooo obsessed with the current "traditional" meta that you can't play any fun champs. If you so much as pick an unorthodox champ your whole team will instantly go into "you trolled so I will intentionally ruin the game by feeding". Real rude.
I admire your commitment to being *very* oily
TiBe
Profile Joined November 2009
Mexico200 Posts
November 24 2011 16:06 GMT
#1462
On November 25 2011 00:58 Haemonculus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2011 22:09 Craton wrote:
Solo queue normals are completely uncarryable.

Waste of my life.

They're also really hard to have fun in. People are soooo obsessed with the current "traditional" meta that you can't play any fun champs. If you so much as pick an unorthodox champ your whole team will instantly go into "you trolled so I will intentionally ruin the game by feeding". Real rude.


I dont care about what other people says on normal games.. just play w/e you feel... as far as you dont feed is ok..
In otherside is so annoying when people don't follow the meta on ranked games.. I just get a 4 ap team on ranked (no kidding..)
koreasilver
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
9109 Posts
November 24 2011 19:52 GMT
#1463
It's the fact that people are often too selfish or clueless to fill in for a general role that the team needs that made me start learning how to play support along with my usual jungling stuff. It helps that these are the two roles that people generally don't play and/or don't like to play, so I made it so that my own preferences save myself a lot of grief.

But I still get a lot of grief; such is the nature of this game.
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-24 23:23:53
November 24 2011 23:23 GMT
#1464
Duo queued with a friend for 4 games this evening.

Will never do again (-70 Elo, he was the problem in nearly all the 4 games. I'm back to nearly 1400 Elo in 6 matches).
The legend of Darien lives on
Prospero
Profile Joined September 2011
United States183 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-25 00:52:36
November 25 2011 00:47 GMT
#1465
K, I'm raging, so all the "u mad bro?" is totally valid. Because I'm fucking PISSED.

I was middle Ashe and their middle Ryze was ***horrible***. Like "Oh Ashe JUST turned level 6 with most of her mana and I'm sitting at about 200 hp? Why I'll just stay here then!" I get fed like 4-0 in the first 11 minutes. Everything is going well and I'm just farming, when our Orianna pings the Baron. I ping to fall back, b/c they're pushing. Now at this point, our team is up probably 20 to 4 or something like that. We're in a COMMANDING lead.

So after I ping them back, they ignore it and ALL 5 of their members push mid. Their Ryze did some nice flash over a wall and Rune Prison'd me and I fall...and all 4 of my teammates STILL doing baron. Down goes Inner turret.....down goes Inhib turret.....down goes inhibitor and they all flee before my teammates caught up to them, except for a Yi on our team, who thought he could 1v5 ezpz. I was in such a dominating lead and that ONE MISTAKE of baroning when opposing team all pushed mid caught us all, and we ended up losing the game in about 5 minutes after that. I don't think I've ever raged quite as hard.

EDIT: And a game before. Very weird game where we faced a Tryn who DIRECTLY didn't do much, but acted as a global taunt that Teemo could only dream of. "Tryn has Undying Rage? PFFFF FUCK IT, WE CAN BREAK THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE, UNLOAD!!!!!!" And they ended up just chasing him like crazy.

1000 elo T.T
jamster1211
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Taiwan153 Posts
November 25 2011 17:22 GMT
#1466
i have this friend who i play with and i was looking through his match history and he had numerous games where his udyr build was something along the lines of:
tiger jungle- merc treads, wriggles, bloodthirsters, banshees, infinity edge, mallet
i told him his build wasnt very good, and although he could use it to troll, i told him he was going to lose games building this
he proceeds to tell me about how he will become the best udyr player in the world, and that phoenix is "retarded shit" and tells me he will get 20 kills on his current udyr build. so me and a couple of friends including him queue up a game, and i tell him to go with his usual udyr build. he jungles fine, a bit slow, but doesnt have any successful ganks in the first 10 minutes or so. he ends up feeding a trynd like crazy while roaming around, always tries to initiates but gets half his hp knocked off at once, and then proceeds to feed and then ks.
this guy will never learn...
back when he and i were crazy about starcraft, he was the guy who insisted that macro was overrated, and i proceeded to beat him 70 games in a row
Haemonculus
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States6980 Posts
November 25 2011 19:45 GMT
#1467
Oh my god. I was 1820 or so, and not even first pick. This is what "higher" elo looks like:

Last pick auto-locks "support" nasus with smite, when we needed a support pick. Exclaims "lol you fags this is why I troll". He goes top lane with irelia and just feeds up an absolute storm. Sion loses mid 0-4, and Irelia feeds 3 kills to tryndy even with it being a 1v2.

Within 10 minutes, Sion, trundle, *AND* Irelia all go afk.

What the fuck lol
I admire your commitment to being *very* oily
Lanzoma
Profile Joined February 2011
Mexico813 Posts
November 25 2011 19:51 GMT
#1468
That's pretty much why I've quit ranked for a while. I don't have much time to play lately and I'm sure as hell not going to waste it grinding one-sided matches with/against trolls and ragers.

It's pretty sad when normals are much more fulfilling and competitive than ranked.
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
November 25 2011 22:05 GMT
#1469
On November 25 2011 00:58 Haemonculus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2011 22:09 Craton wrote:
Solo queue normals are completely uncarryable.

Waste of my life.

They're also really hard to have fun in. People are soooo obsessed with the current "traditional" meta that you can't play any fun champs. If you so much as pick an unorthodox champ your whole team will instantly go into "you trolled so I will intentionally ruin the game by feeding". Real rude.


Really? I have more fun in them because I really don't care about my w/l in those so I use normals to try out new champs or weird new things. Even when my team is being really lame I still don't care "lol just normals" :D Like I play Kat only on normals and its fun as hell. Basically its the place to do stuff that you wouldn't want to do in ranked.

Though after a 5 game loss streak in ranked instead of taking a break I went on a Lol w/e streak and now dropped myself down to like 1050 elo loseing another 5 games lol.
Never Knows Best.
Craton
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States17303 Posts
November 26 2011 01:55 GMT
#1470
1750 ranked and I get fucking troll 4th pick insta lock eve who takes smite to be 2nd jungler who feeds all game, refuses to gank top because he'll die (no shit you're useless as fuck eve) and singlehandedly loses the game

His name was Son Goku ES
twitch.tv/cratonz
Hidden_MotiveS
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada2562 Posts
November 26 2011 04:01 GMT
#1471
On November 26 2011 10:55 Craton wrote:
1750 ranked and I get fucking troll 4th pick insta lock eve who takes smite to be 2nd jungler who feeds all game, refuses to gank top because he'll die (no shit you're useless as fuck eve) and singlehandedly loses the game

His name was Son Goku ES

I think I've played this guy before and had a replay of him. I've never had a good eve before so that was probably him.
CeriseCherries
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
6170 Posts
November 26 2011 04:43 GMT
#1472
why is it the ragers/leavers/feeders are always on my team -.- i mean i swear its never on the other team
Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.
anmolsinghmzn2009
Profile Joined June 2011
India1783 Posts
November 26 2011 04:47 GMT
#1473
This thread has me convinced to never play ranked ever.
Dunk first. Ask questions while dunking.
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-26 05:42:57
November 26 2011 05:39 GMT
#1474
Took my first trip to elo hell this morning, dropped 200rating, seemed like nothing I did would stop the losing even game were I was up 11-2 before the 20min mark with an AD carry we still lost. Got a pentakill one game and still lost...
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
lisward
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Singapore959 Posts
November 26 2011 10:40 GMT
#1475
Okay so I just lost four games in a row in solo queue, all of my kill scores around 10. I play on the SEA server, the worst server in the world. All four games I get like 3-2 players who have like just 1 kill the whole game and 0 deaths. It's so hard to have team work in the game because a SEA server players comprise of Thai, Malaysia, Singaporean and Vietnamese players, so most games it's like the team is split between people speaking English and people speaking Thai or something. It's like Guys go mid push mid now! And then the players are chat in their own foreign language and go kill the dragon or something instead.

For example, I remember a game I was playing Jungle Yi i was up 13 kills, we aced and went into the enemies base thrice. First time I'm like Get the nexus! Then they went to another lane to push it. Second time, Get the Nexus! They run around the last tower standing between us and victory, because an Ashe and a tower seems more formidable than a team of 5. The last time I'm like Get the Nexus! Three clowns go to the tower and one's farming creep at the back and one stays at base. We manage to destroy the tower but we get wiped out and lose. And then I get insulted in Vietnamese.

This can go on for like 10 games in a row, give or take some clowns leaving games in the middle, dcing and reconnecting and what not. The worst part is losing games to mediocre players. Knowing that like you're way above their level but there's nothing you can do.
Opinions are like phasers -- everybody ought to have one
anmolsinghmzn2009
Profile Joined June 2011
India1783 Posts
November 26 2011 12:57 GMT
#1476
On November 26 2011 19:40 lisward wrote:
Okay so I just lost four games in a row in solo queue, all of my kill scores around 10. I play on the SEA server, the worst server in the world. All four games I get like 3-2 players who have like just 1 kill the whole game and 0 deaths. It's so hard to have team work in the game because a SEA server players comprise of Thai, Malaysia, Singaporean and Vietnamese players, so most games it's like the team is split between people speaking English and people speaking Thai or something. It's like Guys go mid push mid now! And then the players are chat in their own foreign language and go kill the dragon or something instead.

For example, I remember a game I was playing Jungle Yi i was up 13 kills, we aced and went into the enemies base thrice. First time I'm like Get the nexus! Then they went to another lane to push it. Second time, Get the Nexus! They run around the last tower standing between us and victory, because an Ashe and a tower seems more formidable than a team of 5. The last time I'm like Get the Nexus! Three clowns go to the tower and one's farming creep at the back and one stays at base. We manage to destroy the tower but we get wiped out and lose. And then I get insulted in Vietnamese.

This can go on for like 10 games in a row, give or take some clowns leaving games in the middle, dcing and reconnecting and what not. The worst part is losing games to mediocre players. Knowing that like you're way above their level but there's nothing you can do.


Well I play on the SEA server when I'm not playing with my friends on NA cuz of better latency. I'm still a low level on SEA, but I try not to do dumb shit. You can add me if u want, we can play together when I'm on SEA. Just send me a PM.
Dunk first. Ask questions while dunking.
wussleeQ
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States3130 Posts
November 26 2011 13:15 GMT
#1477
Time for the long crawl back up to 1700! I probably shouldn't have been playing rankeds so carelessly now that I'm down here at 1500's lol.
BW -> League -> CSGO
shinarit
Profile Joined May 2010
Hungary900 Posts
November 26 2011 13:30 GMT
#1478
On November 26 2011 13:47 anmolsinghmzn2009 wrote:
This thread has me convinced to never play ranked ever.


Never play soloQ, but same. So much shit.
T for BoxeR, Z for IdrA, P because i have no self-respect
Haemonculus
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States6980 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-26 16:15:15
November 26 2011 15:42 GMT
#1479
I sincerely hate the player base of this game lol. First pick doesn't ban sion, so our bottom two picks absolutely freak their shit when enemy picks him.

"omg sion not banned wow gg"
"lol /ff at 20"
"wow fucknoobs time to play around"
*autolock support leblanc*
*autolock mundo*

And this is ranked shit too lol wtf

edit: Wowowow lb goes 0-10, pirate goes 0-5, and mundo goes 2-6. Udyr afks after the first failed surrender vote.

I have the lb and mundo on my team again. godddddd damnit... and they locked in trist and support kat this time around. Fun times for everyone
I admire your commitment to being *very* oily
DoXa
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Switzerland1448 Posts
November 26 2011 16:11 GMT
#1480
played my 5th ranked match or so today. bot feeds vayne 21/2 in 15 (!) minutes. i get raped 5 times by her, was 2/1 prior to this, sion vs annie mid.

team at the end: shut up sion we dont surrender, ur so bad 2/8 what a noob.

WHAT THE F...?
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 687 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko262
LamboSC2 138
Codebar 27
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23405
Calm 6035
Rain 2118
Bisu 1282
FanTaSy 924
Jaedong 472
Horang2 458
Rush 397
Soma 358
BeSt 254
[ Show more ]
Stork 233
Zeus 220
Mini 168
Light 115
Larva 100
Mong 90
Barracks 83
Hyun 79
Pusan 77
Mind 76
Snow 74
910 69
ZerO 68
Free 56
ToSsGirL 39
Killer 35
Yoon 32
NaDa 28
Sexy 27
Shinee 26
Noble 17
Hm[arnc] 16
Terrorterran 15
Bale 14
sorry 14
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6462
Counter-Strike
fl0m1586
olofmeister1063
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King98
Other Games
gofns58594
singsing1802
B2W.Neo566
dupreeh357
crisheroes265
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2241
• Nemesis662
Other Games
• WagamamaTV149
Upcoming Events
OSC
11h 17m
Big Brain Bouts
22h 17m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 5h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 7h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 22h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.