• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:33
CEST 09:33
KST 16:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9036 users

The Shikyo Memorial for QQ Therapy - Page 72

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 687 Next
Haemonculus
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States6980 Posts
November 21 2011 17:54 GMT
#1421
Holy shit. Still run into downright *intentional feeders* in 1800. What the shit T_T
I admire your commitment to being *very* oily
Sabin010
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1892 Posts
November 21 2011 18:41 GMT
#1422
On November 22 2011 00:56 epoc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2011 00:42 iCanada wrote:
On November 21 2011 23:01 Sabin010 wrote:
Renekton is OP in Elo hell. At least that is what my team has led me to believe, but anybody who is left alone to kill Fiddle before minions and take 3 more kills on Feedlesticks before 8 minutes, then left alone to free farm cs while feedle is being given blue buff so he can derp it away to the renekton who is now free farming under my teams tower because he dove feedle and flashed out with out going much below 80% hp is going to be able to 1v5 an enemy team under their nexus turrets because he has an incredible advantage. Also call your mia's so that bad ass croc doesn't suprise me in my mid lane landing a dash flash dash stun allowing the le blanc to burst me down.


You could also pay attention to your mini-map.

You're on a starcraft forum, I'm sure you have the skills to do it.


Lol sorry nvm lol. I was in a hurry lol game was beginning and I thought you addressed that to me. Just read quickly the newest post

but they put it in the bot right instead of bot left.... My eyes don't look over there.
Haemonculus
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States6980 Posts
November 21 2011 18:57 GMT
#1423
asdfasdf.... today's ranked games:

Game1: Our fizz intentionally feeding from the very start. Brand quits at 10 minutes because of it. 3v5 gg.
Game2: Everything's looking good. Then our last pick autolocks teemo, (we already have top). Feeds 0-6 and quits.
Game3: Once again, we already have a pirate ready to take top lane vs singed. Last pick autolocks rumble and says "no i counter singed i go top i go top" He feeds 0-6 and quits.

Sigh
I admire your commitment to being *very* oily
Prospero
Profile Joined September 2011
United States183 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-21 21:18:36
November 21 2011 20:54 GMT
#1424
5 game losing streak. And they say ELO hell doesn't exist?

Game 1: I jungle NuNu. Our *solo bottom shyvana* (yes she INSISTED) feeds 0-10 over the course of the game. She seemed to have a knack for ulting in place....for no reason.....:| I got 2-1-6 as jungle. Oh and they LOVED chasing, let me tell you. At least 9 team deaths bc of stupid chasing.

Game 2: I try NuNu again. Fiddle and Brand bottom (yes....-.-) feed 5-22 together over the course of the game and lose both our turrets in the first 12 minutes on bot. Ended up going something like 3-3

Game 3: NuNu again! But this time, my mid steals....yes STEALS...all my buffs. Just cam on over and *pop* "thanks." WHAT DOES A CAIT NEED BLUE FOR. I was honestly raging at this point. We lose, I go 3-4 ish.

Game 4: Can't remember, I think I went ashe on bottom. Talon wants solo top....but LEAVES it there 50% of the time to get double golem. Their solo top WW take down BOTH top towers as Talon just roams the map :| :| :| :|

Game 5: Our WW gets caught in their jungle and killed promptly. Calls us f*ggots and leaves instantly.

ashbuasegtjfhovbt. PEOPLE C'MON. I JUST WANT ONE GOOD GAME!

EDIT: Finally got a good game with NuNu ^_^ ^_^ Even though our Wukong was afk for the first 5 minutes, he pulled through well.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
November 22 2011 00:09 GMT
#1425
[image loading]
R U 4 RELA?
2 of us ask for AP carry and he proceeds to go mid. fuck 1200 Elo
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
November 22 2011 17:02 GMT
#1426
Officially reached the I don't give a fuck about ranked anymore so ima do w/e.
Never Knows Best.
zer0das
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States8519 Posts
November 22 2011 17:08 GMT
#1427
On November 22 2011 05:54 Prospero wrote:Game 1: I jungle NuNu. Our *solo bottom shyvana* (yes she INSISTED) feeds 0-10 over the course of the game. She seemed to have a knack for ulting in place....for no reason.....:| I got 2-1-6 as jungle. Oh and they LOVED chasing, let me tell you. At least 9 team deaths bc of stupid chasing.


I ran into a Shy who wanted bottom over Caitlyn when I was playing support Janna when the matchup up top was way more favorable. Proceeded to feed and then blame lag. I almost had more cs, and I was just last hitting at the tower.
barbsq
Profile Joined November 2009
United States5348 Posts
November 22 2011 17:19 GMT
#1428
On November 22 2011 05:54 Prospero wrote:
Game 3: NuNu again! But this time, my mid steals....yes STEALS...all my buffs. Just cam on over and *pop* "thanks." WHAT DOES A CAIT NEED BLUE FOR. I was honestly raging at this point. We lose, I go 3-4 ish.


how does anything get stolen from nunu?
Look at this guy, constantly diluting himself! (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
DrMedic
Profile Joined March 2010
United States37 Posts
November 22 2011 18:09 GMT
#1429


how does anything get stolen from nunu?


He must have early smited, bad habit.
lolwut
barbsq
Profile Joined November 2009
United States5348 Posts
November 22 2011 18:11 GMT
#1430
On November 23 2011 03:09 DrMedic wrote:
Show nested quote +


how does anything get stolen from nunu?


He must have early smited, bad habit.


early smiting is one thing, happens to all junglers, but nunu has a kajillion dmg creep nuke
Look at this guy, constantly diluting himself! (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
November 22 2011 18:27 GMT
#1431
On November 22 2011 05:54 Prospero wrote:

Game 3: NuNu again! But this time, my mid steals....yes STEALS...all my buffs. Just cam on over and *pop* "thanks." WHAT DOES A CAIT NEED BLUE FOR. I was honestly raging at this point. We lose, I go 3-4 ish.
.


A cait stole creeps from a nunu? O_O
Haemonculus
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States6980 Posts
November 22 2011 20:33 GMT
#1432
Oman not necessarily getting *bad* teammates today persay, but holy shit I have never had angrier teams than this. Eeeeesh always mad never not mad
I admire your commitment to being *very* oily
Bluebush
Profile Joined March 2011
United States218 Posts
November 23 2011 01:01 GMT
#1433
Everyone's been mad in my games today too. Like, right off the bat. I don't get it.

Our 3rd pick says he'll only play Renekton and he'll only play him solo top. The other team's 2nd pick locks in Renekton. The guy on our team then picks Sivir, who he says "is awful," and feeds the other team 10 kills on purpose.

I have no idea how feeding the enemy team is the proper response to them picking the champ you wanted to play, by sheer luck. Gogo tribunal!
emji
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada82 Posts
November 23 2011 01:23 GMT
#1434
First pick me; Jungle begs for Amumu. I oblige.
2nd pick Heimer "I'll counter that kass, I got it."
Fifth pick support, goes Vlad, afks randomly.

Heimer feeds
Amumu lands zero shots, feeds, and helps with zero ganks/lanes
Cait dies
Vlad dies to most random shit, but manages to get kills

I go 5-0 top, over 40~ cs above everyone (literally), but too heavy to carry.

This game...
Haemonculus
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States6980 Posts
November 23 2011 01:26 GMT
#1435
Yah... I had a game where two of my teammates clearly were mad at each other from their previous game. Queue pops and they just start screaming at each other in all caps. "wow we lose already playerX is trash" "stfu playerY fed my lane all game", "stfu noob you deserve to lose more elo", "garbage player someone afk now we already lose"

etc etc zzzz
I admire your commitment to being *very* oily
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
November 23 2011 01:34 GMT
#1436
On November 23 2011 10:23 mnvr wrote:
First pick me; Jungle begs for Amumu. I oblige.
2nd pick Heimer "I'll counter that kass, I got it."
Fifth pick support, goes Vlad, afks randomly.

Heimer feeds
Amumu lands zero shots, feeds, and helps with zero ganks/lanes
Cait dies
Vlad dies to most random shit, but manages to get kills

I go 5-0 top, over 40~ cs above everyone (literally), but too heavy to carry.

This game...

reminds me of the time when first pick agreed to steal Amumu
turns out our amumu can only play lanemumu ??????
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Enki
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States2548 Posts
November 23 2011 01:52 GMT
#1437
Just a had a sivir troll and go jungle then go 2/15, in additon to a mal who was playing for the first time. And people wonder why im below 1k elo, god damn.
"Practice, practice, practice. And when you're not practicing you should be practicing. It's the only way to get better. The only way." I run the Smix Fanclub!
schmutttt
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia3856 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-23 02:52:06
November 23 2011 02:50 GMT
#1438
Is it just me or are all south american/mexican players either trolls or just plain awful?

Queue up a game, I say I'd like to mid as Brand but can play a champ/s in just about any role, then our 5th pick takes Ezreal and demands mid, whilst telling the team that he's going to surrender because we have a 'really bad team'. Our team is Nasus, Brand, Skarner, Zilean, Ezreal.

Our Nasus (Yet another south american) says he is going bot with Ezreal and starts talking in whatever language they speak.

They really need to make a language filter when you search for matches.
Two_DoWn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States13684 Posts
November 23 2011 05:18 GMT
#1439
bfgae;rtjgio qwioajw op[aj gwa3jd fFFUCKCUFKCUFKCUFKCUFKCUFKCUFKCUFKUCFJUCKUFIDSJFLKSDJCKFCKUFCKUFCUFKUCDSJKFLSJDlfja dksaj rjweaotj sdlk;fj GOD FUCKIGN DAMMIT FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKUFKCUFKCUFK
"What is the air speed velocity of an unladen courier?" "Dire or Radiant?"
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
November 23 2011 05:23 GMT
#1440
On November 23 2011 14:18 Two_DoWn wrote:
bfgae;rtjgio qwioajw op[aj gwa3jd fFFUCKCUFKCUFKCUFKCUFKCUFKCUFKCUFKUCFJUCKUFIDSJFLKSDJCKFCKUFCKUFCUFKUCDSJKFLSJDlfja dksaj rjweaotj sdlk;fj GOD FUCKIGN DAMMIT FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKUFKCUFKCUFK

Wait now I wanna hear what happened!
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 687 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 15h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3743
Soma 132
Rush 105
Mong 81
ToSsGirL 80
Killer 60
Horang2 0
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King110
Other Games
summit1g7866
WinterStarcraft578
ceh9504
Happy265
Sick166
olofmeister132
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2282
League of Legends
• Stunt443
Other Games
• Shiphtur662
Upcoming Events
OSC
15h 27m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 2h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.