• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:08
CEST 22:08
KST 05:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8735 users

The Shikyo Memorial for QQ Therapy - Page 77

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 75 76 77 78 79 687 Next
OutlaW-
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic5053 Posts
November 28 2011 19:57 GMT
#1521
On November 28 2011 10:04 ninjakingcola wrote:
[image loading]

So I get into game after queue, decent queue mind you, but we had an autolock Shaco and that had me worried, as he is damn near useless lategame, and at my Elo there is a good chance he's gonna be bad. So I get in lane vs Shyv, and immediately begin my regiment of last hitting and poking at her, Shaco comes to my lane about a minute later and finds that I'm in no need of a gank as she's at half health and under her tower already. He begins flaming me for being a fucking noob for not knowing how to lane and not knowing how Shaco jungles/ganks. I tell him to fuck off, I'm denying her craptons of gold (she can't lasthit under a tower for shit) and he says I'm denying her nothing. I die to Shyv in lane once because she ults onto me and exhausts me and me being the boss that I am I thought I could take her. More flame from Shac. Fine, fine, I'm just gonna mute him. Shaco gets no kills after the 15 min mark. Once muted, I proceed to push down two towers and rack up two kills. I push down two towers in other lanes, and win us two teamfights. Other team votes to surrender 5-0, I can't stand people who rage in game.

you must understand that you never want to push if shaco is your jungler
Delete your post underage b&. You're incestuous for you're onee-chan so you're clearly not a bad guy, but others might not agree
unichan
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States4223 Posts
November 28 2011 22:35 GMT
#1522
On November 29 2011 04:57 OutlaW- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2011 10:04 ninjakingcola wrote:
[image loading]

So I get into game after queue, decent queue mind you, but we had an autolock Shaco and that had me worried, as he is damn near useless lategame, and at my Elo there is a good chance he's gonna be bad. So I get in lane vs Shyv, and immediately begin my regiment of last hitting and poking at her, Shaco comes to my lane about a minute later and finds that I'm in no need of a gank as she's at half health and under her tower already. He begins flaming me for being a fucking noob for not knowing how to lane and not knowing how Shaco jungles/ganks. I tell him to fuck off, I'm denying her craptons of gold (she can't lasthit under a tower for shit) and he says I'm denying her nothing. I die to Shyv in lane once because she ults onto me and exhausts me and me being the boss that I am I thought I could take her. More flame from Shac. Fine, fine, I'm just gonna mute him. Shaco gets no kills after the 15 min mark. Once muted, I proceed to push down two towers and rack up two kills. I push down two towers in other lanes, and win us two teamfights. Other team votes to surrender 5-0, I can't stand people who rage in game.

you must understand that you never want to push if shaco is your jungler

What if Shaco's ganks end up being a big fat fail and you would've been better off pushing the other guy to tower and denying him? ^_^ I would rather dominate the lane by myself than take the chance of letting shaco help me dominate it, or fail and feed the other guy.
:)
ninjakingcola
Profile Joined March 2011
United States405 Posts
November 29 2011 00:25 GMT
#1523
On November 29 2011 04:57 OutlaW- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2011 10:04 ninjakingcola wrote:
[image loading]

So I get into game after queue, decent queue mind you, but we had an autolock Shaco and that had me worried, as he is damn near useless lategame, and at my Elo there is a good chance he's gonna be bad. So I get in lane vs Shyv, and immediately begin my regiment of last hitting and poking at her, Shaco comes to my lane about a minute later and finds that I'm in no need of a gank as she's at half health and under her tower already. He begins flaming me for being a fucking noob for not knowing how to lane and not knowing how Shaco jungles/ganks. I tell him to fuck off, I'm denying her craptons of gold (she can't lasthit under a tower for shit) and he says I'm denying her nothing. I die to Shyv in lane once because she ults onto me and exhausts me and me being the boss that I am I thought I could take her. More flame from Shac. Fine, fine, I'm just gonna mute him. Shaco gets no kills after the 15 min mark. Once muted, I proceed to push down two towers and rack up two kills. I push down two towers in other lanes, and win us two teamfights. Other team votes to surrender 5-0, I can't stand people who rage in game.

you must understand that you never want to push if shaco is your jungler


Again, my Shaco will be useless senses were tingling and I was dominating Shyv from the start. I was two towers in on her before any other lane had pushed down one. I really didn't need his help.
Where my demons hide? Why, if I showed you it wouldn't be a secret my dear.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
November 29 2011 00:41 GMT
#1524
What bugs me most isn't people shit talking. Shit talking is part of the fun. the worst is when someone leaves because they can't handle getting raged at. Seriously people. ITS A GAME, and whatever happened "sticks and stone may break my bones but words will never hurt me?

fucking lol community is full of pussies who can't take a fucking criticism.
liftlift > tsm
TurtleFail
Profile Joined May 2011
United Kingdom3 Posts
November 29 2011 00:53 GMT
#1525
On November 29 2011 09:41 wei2coolman wrote:
What bugs me most isn't people shit talking. Shit talking is part of the fun. the worst is when someone leaves because they can't handle getting raged at. Seriously people. ITS A GAME, and whatever happened "sticks and stone may break my bones but words will never hurt me?

fucking lol community is full of pussies who can't take a fucking criticism.


And this is a prime example of why the LoL community gets bad press. It may be a game, but if you're spamming the chat, raging, talking trash, how is that fun is any way? Take the game seriously. It's half an hour of my life wasted that I'm not getting back if you don't.

Also, just a question. Does swearing every sentence make you feel cool or what?
CeriseCherries
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
6170 Posts
November 29 2011 00:57 GMT
#1526
On November 29 2011 09:41 wei2coolman wrote:
What bugs me most isn't people shit talking. Shit talking is part of the fun. the worst is when someone leaves because they can't handle getting raged at. Seriously people. ITS A GAME, and whatever happened "sticks and stone may break my bones but words will never hurt me?

fucking lol community is full of pussies who can't take a fucking criticism.


or that when someone talks shit, its just being an asshole and not being productive. I mean there are times where I condone being an asshole (at 12 min, tell jungler to gank bot for first time, he tells you to fuck off), but to tell someone to uninstall or never play again is definitely not useful advice -.-

I mean even "get to fucking barron dumbass" has some informational value, whereas shit talking without any value is just not really preferable, and there's really no justification for it other than it helps make you feel like a bigshot...

Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
November 29 2011 04:12 GMT
#1527
Seriously? you guys don't take pride on trash talking people? that's the best.
liftlift > tsm
starfries
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada3508 Posts
November 29 2011 04:29 GMT
#1528
On November 29 2011 09:41 wei2coolman wrote:
What bugs me most isn't people shit talking. Shit talking is part of the fun. the worst is when someone leaves because they can't handle getting raged at. Seriously people. ITS A GAME, and whatever happened "sticks and stone may break my bones but words will never hurt me?

fucking lol community is full of pussies who can't take a fucking criticism.

why would you rage at someone if it's just a game

on topic, just got a team with a level 14 against a premade of 1600s T_T
DJ – do you like ramen, Savior? Savior – not really. Bisu – I eat it often. Flash – I’m a maniac! | Foxer Fighting!
EliteAzn
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States661 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-29 05:18:47
November 29 2011 05:15 GMT
#1529
On November 29 2011 09:41 wei2coolman wrote:
What bugs me most isn't people shit talking. Shit talking is part of the fun. the worst is when someone leaves because they can't handle getting raged at. Seriously people. ITS A GAME, and whatever happened "sticks and stone may break my bones but words will never hurt me?

fucking lol community is full of pussies who can't take a fucking criticism.


The problem is people who suck, talking shit.
It's annoying having people bitch, QQ, and whine immediately when the game starts/after you're down 0-2 or something small like that. It's even funnier when you carry after being bitched at, and after you kill the nexus, immediately type all "STFU ____".

People need to learn to play and understand how this game works....too bad less than 1/2 of the community understands that concept.

Think of it this way....You're on a basketball team and a teammate constantly bitches at you after the team is down 0-4.
Oh...and by the way, it's a 5 foot kid with no ups and only shoots 3s...making 10% of them....and also thinks he's the shit because he made 2 of them in a row last game.
(╯`Д´)╯︵ ┻━┻ High Five! _o /\ o_
Zooper31
Profile Joined May 2009
United States5714 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-29 07:20:11
November 29 2011 07:14 GMT
#1530
I hate this community with a passion. Every fucking game someone on my team is raging at everyone or someone on the other team is just trash talking non-stop using every curse word in the book berating everyone. Like srsly what is it with MOBA games that attract the worst kind of players? I love the game and I really like playing it with my friends but I don't even want to play games because I have to deal with their rage spam all game. I either ignore 1-2 people per game or have to get drunk so I don't rage back at them.

Also I didn't think ELO hell existed before I was lvl30 and started doing ranked games. I was like thats totally just something made up to make noobs feel better about being stuck that low. 20 games into ranked, at least 5-8 of them have been 4v5 because someone leaves mid-game and never comes back, forcing us to lose. This system pisses me off that it has no safety net for players that are stuck being those 4 players losing points because 1 person either ragequit or DC'd. It's impossible to get higher unless I get extremely lucky with partners and win. Fighting 4v5 ranked is more common than doing normal 4v5s ffs, it's like a 50% chance to happen around 1k-1.2k ELO, which is where I started since I've never done ranked before.
Asato ma sad gamaya, tamaso ma jyotir gamaya, mrtyor mamrtam gamaya
deathray797
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
196 Posts
November 29 2011 12:20 GMT
#1531
This happened a while ago so i don't remember every detail but this pissed me off.

I'm Irelia. I forgot the exact team compositions but both teams have a fairly good team comp, though theirs is slightly better. We start out good, getting fb and leading 3-0, however, at mid-end game, we r down by around 10 kills. We r only slightly losing the turret race, having lost 2 mid 2 top and 1 bot while the enemy has lost 1 mid 2 top and 1 bot. Soon enough, we get baron, however, we can't push that much because they have a better composition and are fed. We do manage to take top turret, but end up just wasting baron, which is fine cuz even if we fought a team fight we would have lost anyway (I do recall 1 reason was because they had a fed Skarner). Cuz of this, our Fizz goes "WTF U FUCKING NOOBS U WASTED BARON WE SHOULD HAVE PUSHED MORE". We basically ignore him and I tell him that if they had engaged us we would have lost, and also cuz we were about to lose baron buff at the time he started raging anyway. He tries to surrender, but the vote fails. Then, he just leaves....... Shortly after, we win a 4v5 cuz of their bad positioning acing their whole team and losing no one. we manage to kill 2 of their inhibs and get baron again. However, in the next team fight, they get a decent positioning and manage to wipe us out... If Fizz had stayed we would have easily won the game... Fucking hate that shit.
turdburgler
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
England6749 Posts
November 29 2011 14:03 GMT
#1532
On November 29 2011 09:53 TurtleFail wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2011 09:41 wei2coolman wrote:
What bugs me most isn't people shit talking. Shit talking is part of the fun. the worst is when someone leaves because they can't handle getting raged at. Seriously people. ITS A GAME, and whatever happened "sticks and stone may break my bones but words will never hurt me?

fucking lol community is full of pussies who can't take a fucking criticism.


And this is a prime example of why the LoL community gets bad press. It may be a game, but if you're spamming the chat, raging, talking trash, how is that fun is any way? Take the game seriously. It's half an hour of my life wasted that I'm not getting back if you don't.

Also, just a question. Does swearing every sentence make you feel cool or what?


there is no lol community

theres riot pumping the profits of 10000000000 teemo skins into leagues and theres a reddit page. when you look at a community like sc2 then look at lol, it makes you...lol that it gets called a community

my qq at lol as a whole! : D
DoXa
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Switzerland1448 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-29 14:41:36
November 29 2011 14:37 GMT
#1533
1. solo queue ranked
2. pick wukong and go 11/5/9
3. ace their team on your own
4. ....
5. loose game

oh did i mention that nr. 4 is taric that goes mejas despite being 1/11 and being afk 50% of the game so bot is fucked up hard.

always carry, always loose. i must do something wrong.

PS: I'm still unranked, 8 games, 4 won, 4 lost (3 times a dude was AFK, wtf?). does it get better?
zer0das
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States8519 Posts
November 29 2011 15:42 GMT
#1534
I feel your pain bro, I always have an awesome score as Wukong, but I can never win with him... teams seem to derp more with him around.
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
November 29 2011 15:56 GMT
#1535
This game makes me so tired. You know you do everything every game carry as hard as you can lead as hard as you can and all you get is a bunch of losses and rage thrown your way. Thats it im tanking my elo on purpose....im sick of this shit.
Never Knows Best.
KillerSOS
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4207 Posts
November 29 2011 17:39 GMT
#1536
Most people who play video games are retarded so don't complain
the p00n
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands615 Posts
November 29 2011 17:45 GMT
#1537
1. Team captain firstpicks Nasus and instalocks without communication
2. I second pick Karthus, the other 2nd pick on my team offered to play support and asked what champ, I asked for Soraka for obvious reasons to which he replies with 'no soraka sucks only heal no damage', locks in Sona
3. Enemy team immediately locks in Soraka

- in game -

1. Nasus opens mana crystal and no potions against Pantheon, didn't have flat armor runes either. I ask why no potions and he said 'sheen rush'. Gets first blooded at 3 mins in, proceeds to go 0-4.
2. Sona opens amp tome + potion, fucks up my carry's last hits.
3. Gangplank jungler thinks it's a good idea to build full AD
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
November 29 2011 18:34 GMT
#1538
Sigh, 35 kills. Karthus raping their team kill 1-2 every battle and get the others down to like 10-20% hp BY MYSELF but no my team cannot finish, Mundo just takes a billion phantom dancers and two lol AD carries (Vayne and Ashe) Not sure wtf they were doing and oh our Akali disc from the start of the game. Still dragged the game out forever 4v5 basically my teammates running around solo???? for some reason and getting ganked then I scare/kill off their team by myself maybe 1 of my teammates helps -_- I Aced their team bymyself TWICE....NO ONE PUSHES.
Never Knows Best.
cascades
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Singapore6122 Posts
November 29 2011 20:42 GMT
#1539
On November 28 2011 15:56 unichan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2011 11:16 NotSorry wrote:
On November 28 2011 11:12 57 Corvette wrote:
fucking hell, now I can't play Riven, Nidalee, Shyvana, Lux or Sona because of dumb reddit posting porn of each of these characters.

(Can't play them because every time I do I will see the porn in my mind and get distracted)

links plz

seconded
cmon bruh u cant just mention pornz then leave us hangin


Where link pls? I promise not to corrupt little unichan.
HS: cascades#1595 || LoL: stoppin
Psyonic_Reaver
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4343 Posts
November 29 2011 20:48 GMT
#1540
Go top Riven vs Garen. Go 4/0. Garen starts roaming with a SotO. I advise my team of this and I was left alone to push all the way to the inhib but I couldn't finish it off. I mean, I was literally AFK farming for a good 8min while Garen ran around. He got 8 kills and 10 Assists in that 8min. Fuck my life. A Char that had only boots and SotO manages to get all the damage he needs to go into late game. Sigh.
So wait? I'm bad? =(
Prev 1 75 76 77 78 79 687 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O121
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 681
JuggernautJason89
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 636
Shuttle 511
ZZZero.O 126
Zeus 65
Hyun 42
soO 35
Dota 2
qojqva2394
canceldota55
League of Legends
Doublelift184
Counter-Strike
fl0m5452
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4044
Liquid`Hasu718
Other Games
summit1g4672
FrodaN1084
KnowMe333
420jenkins257
Pyrionflax208
ToD204
Livibee169
QueenE61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick661
StarCraft 2
angryscii 37
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 89
• Hupsaiya 47
• Adnapsc2 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 38
• FirePhoenix6
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1829
Other Games
• imaqtpie971
• Shiphtur606
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 52m
Patches Events
18h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 52m
OSC
1d 2h
OSC
1d 15h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.