• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:24
CEST 06:24
KST 13:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10631 users

Axiom LOTV Mod Tournament - Page 20

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 32 Next All
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
January 11 2015 17:24 GMT
#381
The sooner the beta, the better. Some of the ideas have potential, but such heavy tweaking will be needed I wouldn't even be surprised if the beta had to last eight months for the game to be playable.
purakushi
Profile Joined August 2012
United States3303 Posts
January 11 2015 17:24 GMT
#382
LotV? Last chance, Blizzard.
T P Z sagi
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
January 11 2015 17:24 GMT
#383
Next timt TB says "devastating", I will likely devastate something.

That aside, I really love Ravagers, that's such a cool unit. Both the Tempest and Corruptor abilities will likely need to be changed, otherwise the whole game with P or Z will revolve just about them and having all games air-only won't be much fun.
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
Big J
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria16289 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-11 17:25:29
January 11 2015 17:24 GMT
#384
On January 12 2015 02:13 TheDwf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2015 01:54 Everlong wrote:
On January 12 2015 01:53 TheDwf wrote:
On January 12 2015 01:51 Everlong wrote:
On January 12 2015 01:49 TheDwf wrote:
Yeah OK, proxy Herc is the standard TvT build... Pathetic


You have some good points from time to time, but man.. Come on! Stop being so negative all the time. This is just an alpha fan mode and people are fucking around.

Never pretended this was a definitive version so I don't see your point


"standard"?

3 HERCs can destroy a Bunker in a matter of seconds (without a Bunker, SCVs/Marines are inefficient against such a strong body), and they can grapple the SCVs repairing to enter the base and wreak havoc from there, so yeah, in the current state of things the HERC seems very dangerous in early game TvT and I can see it bulldoze most builds on 2p maps. And if there is no "counter" among the new builds it might end up being standard indeed, which hopefully doesn't happen


Does it take reapers too long to kill it? Because when I played the mod, a Herc wasn't able to grapple and then also hit a (fast?) moving unit. So a reaper shouldn't take any damage from a Herc and eventually kill it.

On January 12 2015 02:24 purakushi wrote:
LotV? Last chance, Blizzard.


I've read that one before from you.
Spect8rCraft
Profile Joined December 2012
649 Posts
January 11 2015 17:25 GMT
#385
I dunno. I kinda like the new corrupter; it looks far more useful than its current iteration, maybe only a bit of numbers tweaking needed.
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
January 11 2015 17:25 GMT
#386
On January 12 2015 02:22 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2015 02:21 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
In a world, where corruptors are good...


Good or retardedly broken ?


I think they are ok. Certainly broken if you only have tempests, just like right now in HotS.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-11 17:27:01
January 11 2015 17:26 GMT
#387
I don't know, I'm not a fan of giving an air superiority unit straight ground abilities (phoenix or viking do have some ground influence but it's really subtle, I like them). Basically colossi don't exist anymore in PvZ. Maybe for the greater good, but I'm really sceptical.
Lexender
Profile Joined September 2013
Mexico2663 Posts
January 11 2015 17:26 GMT
#388
I remember reading that in BW they designed air so that air to ground was much weaker than ground to air to avoid massing units that destroy everything and instead they have to use their mobility to get more use from them
DuduSC
Profile Joined May 2014
Afghanistan193 Posts
January 11 2015 17:27 GMT
#389
On January 12 2015 02:24 opisska wrote:
Next timt TB says "devastating", I will likely devastate something.

That aside, I really love Ravagers, that's such a cool unit. Both the Tempest and Corruptor abilities will likely need to be changed, otherwise the whole game with P or Z will revolve just about them and having all games air-only won't be much fun.


I think it's early to call PvZ air-only games, these builds are not even close to optimized. I do expect some changes to tempests through.
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
January 11 2015 17:27 GMT
#390
On January 12 2015 02:24 Big J wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2015 02:13 TheDwf wrote:
On January 12 2015 01:54 Everlong wrote:
On January 12 2015 01:53 TheDwf wrote:
On January 12 2015 01:51 Everlong wrote:
On January 12 2015 01:49 TheDwf wrote:
Yeah OK, proxy Herc is the standard TvT build... Pathetic


You have some good points from time to time, but man.. Come on! Stop being so negative all the time. This is just an alpha fan mode and people are fucking around.

Never pretended this was a definitive version so I don't see your point


"standard"?

3 HERCs can destroy a Bunker in a matter of seconds (without a Bunker, SCVs/Marines are inefficient against such a strong body), and they can grapple the SCVs repairing to enter the base and wreak havoc from there, so yeah, in the current state of things the HERC seems very dangerous in early game TvT and I can see it bulldoze most builds on 2p maps. And if there is no "counter" among the new builds it might end up being standard indeed, which hopefully doesn't happen


Does it take reapers too long to kill it?

Takes 22 seconds for a Reaper to kill a HERC
Big J
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria16289 Posts
January 11 2015 17:28 GMT
#391
On January 12 2015 02:26 [PkF] Wire wrote:
I don't know, I'm not a fan of giving an air superiority unit straight ground abilities (phoenix or viking do have some ground influence but it's really subtle, I like them). Basically colossi don't exist anymore in PvZ. Maybe for the greater good, but I'm really sceptical.


Yeah, but I'm not sure on it. When I was trying it, it didn't feel that good. Keep in mind that those were 20+ Corruptors. If there are 20+ phoenixes, mineral lines, spawning units and even smaller armies evaporate too.
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
January 11 2015 17:28 GMT
#392
ah, at last maybe we'll see the most broken thing P ever got (blink for every unit).
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
January 11 2015 17:29 GMT
#393
On January 12 2015 02:24 purakushi wrote:
LotV? Last chance, Blizzard.


You're like a pokemon
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
January 11 2015 17:29 GMT
#394
On January 12 2015 02:28 Big J wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2015 02:26 [PkF] Wire wrote:
I don't know, I'm not a fan of giving an air superiority unit straight ground abilities (phoenix or viking do have some ground influence but it's really subtle, I like them). Basically colossi don't exist anymore in PvZ. Maybe for the greater good, but I'm really sceptical.


Yeah, but I'm not sure on it. When I was trying it, it didn't feel that good. Keep in mind that those were 20+ Corruptors. If there are 20+ phoenixes, mineral lines, spawning units and even smaller armies evaporate too.


Yeah, maybe it's not that strong. But I don't like the idea anyway.
DuduSC
Profile Joined May 2014
Afghanistan193 Posts
January 11 2015 17:29 GMT
#395
am I the only one who is scared of the new warp prism?
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
January 11 2015 17:30 GMT
#396
I wonder if mass immortal will now be good vs bio in medium army sizes. Their anti light damage is still decent and they gained extra defense.
Neosteel Enthusiast
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
January 11 2015 17:30 GMT
#397
On January 12 2015 02:29 DuduSC wrote:
am I the only one who is scared of the new warp prism?

No
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
January 11 2015 17:31 GMT
#398
On January 12 2015 02:29 DuduSC wrote:
am I the only one who is scared of the new warp prism?


No...
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
January 11 2015 17:32 GMT
#399
The ability of the Ravager just feels too spammable
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
January 11 2015 17:32 GMT
#400
Am i the only one who thinks ravagers are "bad design" :D
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 32 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft390
RuFF_SC2 225
Nina 98
-ZergGirl 69
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2151
sorry 22
910 21
Bale 20
yabsab 17
Terrorterran 11
Icarus 5
Dota 2
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1119
taco 487
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox776
Other Games
summit1g8723
JimRising 671
Day[9].tv462
WinterStarcraft399
C9.Mang0236
Livibee161
Sick126
Maynarde122
ViBE94
ArmadaUGS44
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick842
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream167
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota274
League of Legends
• Stunt345
Other Games
• Day9tv462
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
6h 36m
Stellar Fest
8h 36m
The PondCast
1d 5h
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
OSC
1d 19h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.