• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:08
CEST 07:08
KST 14:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202612Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8599 users

[IEM] Season IX - Toronto Day 1 - Page 91

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 89 90 91 92 93 157 Next
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
August 28 2014 22:55 GMT
#1801
A lot of creep my ass.
Jazzman88
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada2228 Posts
August 28 2014 22:55 GMT
#1802
On August 29 2014 07:49 Squat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2014 07:46 Jazzman88 wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:44 KeksX wrote:
Is anyone else a little annoyed at ToD's strong accent? I mean if he wants to work full time as a caster, it might be worth to invest into a couple of speech courses to get rid of at least some things that he ALWAYS says.
I like him as an honest analytical caster, but he tries to carries with play-by-play as well and that makes it a bit tiring.
Biggest pet peeve atm is "Walkers" instead of "Workers".

It's not a major thing, just would make his casting a lot better if he got rid of things like that.


No, I'm not annoyed at his accent. Hell, compared to some of my Quebecois relatives, it's downright theatre-grade diction. I really don't find it that hard to interpret.

It's really odd how unintelligible many French-Canadians sound when speaking English. They live in a mostly English speking country, yet they sound stranger than actual Frenchmen.


It's the way their vowels have flattened in combination with the traditional French to English accent tropes. Seriously, if you speak fluent French, listen to the Parisien/France French in comparison to someone from Trois Rivieres or St. Jerome (near Montreal). It's analogous to being the Texas of the French world - all the vowels are super flattened to the corners of the mouth.
Brutaxilos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2634 Posts
August 28 2014 22:55 GMT
#1803
dat hatch block.
Jangbi favorite player. Forever~ CJ herO the King of IEM. BOMBERRRRRRRR. Sexy Boy Rogue. soO #1! Oliveira China Represent!
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
August 28 2014 22:55 GMT
#1804
Cute locust spawners are coming!
Neosteel Enthusiast
dravernor
Profile Blog Joined May 2013
Netherlands6192 Posts
August 28 2014 22:55 GMT
#1805
On August 29 2014 07:55 Yhamm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2014 07:54 dravernor wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:52 Boucot wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:49 Squat wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:46 Jazzman88 wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:44 KeksX wrote:
Is anyone else a little annoyed at ToD's strong accent? I mean if he wants to work full time as a caster, it might be worth to invest into a couple of speech courses to get rid of at least some things that he ALWAYS says.
I like him as an honest analytical caster, but he tries to carries with play-by-play as well and that makes it a bit tiring.
Biggest pet peeve atm is "Walkers" instead of "Workers".

It's not a major thing, just would make his casting a lot better if he got rid of things like that.


No, I'm not annoyed at his accent. Hell, compared to some of my Quebecois relatives, it's downright theatre-grade diction. I really don't find it that hard to interpret.

It's really odd how unintelligible many French-Canadians sound when speaking English. They live in a mostly English speking country, yet they sound stranger than actual Frenchmen.

I don't know how they speak english but the Québec accent in french is fantastic. Best in the world.

Swiss French harder to understand imo

its so easy to understand.

Please don't tell pPingu I said that :3
<3
eviltomahawk
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States11135 Posts
August 28 2014 22:55 GMT
#1806
I keep assuming that Toronto is in a European time zone, but then I realize that I'm an idiot.

Feels weird to watch an IEM in a reasonable time zone.
ㅇㅅㅌㅅ
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
August 28 2014 22:55 GMT
#1807
On August 29 2014 07:55 Yhamm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2014 07:54 dravernor wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:52 Boucot wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:49 Squat wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:46 Jazzman88 wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:44 KeksX wrote:
Is anyone else a little annoyed at ToD's strong accent? I mean if he wants to work full time as a caster, it might be worth to invest into a couple of speech courses to get rid of at least some things that he ALWAYS says.
I like him as an honest analytical caster, but he tries to carries with play-by-play as well and that makes it a bit tiring.
Biggest pet peeve atm is "Walkers" instead of "Workers".

It's not a major thing, just would make his casting a lot better if he got rid of things like that.


No, I'm not annoyed at his accent. Hell, compared to some of my Quebecois relatives, it's downright theatre-grade diction. I really don't find it that hard to interpret.

It's really odd how unintelligible many French-Canadians sound when speaking English. They live in a mostly English speking country, yet they sound stranger than actual Frenchmen.

I don't know how they speak english but the Québec accent in french is fantastic. Best in the world.

Swiss French harder to understand imo

its so easy to understand.

Just being curious: How does Belgian French sound?
I Protoss winner, could it be?
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
August 28 2014 22:56 GMT
#1808
VR Colossus> Snutes comp, period.
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
August 28 2014 22:56 GMT
#1809
On August 29 2014 07:52 Boucot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2014 07:49 Squat wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:46 Jazzman88 wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:44 KeksX wrote:
Is anyone else a little annoyed at ToD's strong accent? I mean if he wants to work full time as a caster, it might be worth to invest into a couple of speech courses to get rid of at least some things that he ALWAYS says.
I like him as an honest analytical caster, but he tries to carries with play-by-play as well and that makes it a bit tiring.
Biggest pet peeve atm is "Walkers" instead of "Workers".

It's not a major thing, just would make his casting a lot better if he got rid of things like that.


No, I'm not annoyed at his accent. Hell, compared to some of my Quebecois relatives, it's downright theatre-grade diction. I really don't find it that hard to interpret.

It's really odd how unintelligible many French-Canadians sound when speaking English. They live in a mostly English speking country, yet they sound stranger than actual Frenchmen.

I don't know how they speak english but the Québec accent in french is fantastic. Best in the world.

I cannot understand Quebecois French for the life of me.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Yhamm
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
France7248 Posts
August 28 2014 22:56 GMT
#1810
On August 29 2014 07:55 dravernor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2014 07:55 Yhamm wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:54 dravernor wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:52 Boucot wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:49 Squat wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:46 Jazzman88 wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:44 KeksX wrote:
Is anyone else a little annoyed at ToD's strong accent? I mean if he wants to work full time as a caster, it might be worth to invest into a couple of speech courses to get rid of at least some things that he ALWAYS says.
I like him as an honest analytical caster, but he tries to carries with play-by-play as well and that makes it a bit tiring.
Biggest pet peeve atm is "Walkers" instead of "Workers".

It's not a major thing, just would make his casting a lot better if he got rid of things like that.


No, I'm not annoyed at his accent. Hell, compared to some of my Quebecois relatives, it's downright theatre-grade diction. I really don't find it that hard to interpret.

It's really odd how unintelligible many French-Canadians sound when speaking English. They live in a mostly English speking country, yet they sound stranger than actual Frenchmen.

I don't know how they speak english but the Québec accent in french is fantastic. Best in the world.

Swiss French harder to understand imo

its so easy to understand.

Please don't tell pPingu I said that :3

sorry, I already did before you asked me not to
LiquipediaWe will have only each other at the last
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
August 28 2014 22:56 GMT
#1811
On August 29 2014 07:52 Boucot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2014 07:49 Squat wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:46 Jazzman88 wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:44 KeksX wrote:
Is anyone else a little annoyed at ToD's strong accent? I mean if he wants to work full time as a caster, it might be worth to invest into a couple of speech courses to get rid of at least some things that he ALWAYS says.
I like him as an honest analytical caster, but he tries to carries with play-by-play as well and that makes it a bit tiring.
Biggest pet peeve atm is "Walkers" instead of "Workers".

It's not a major thing, just would make his casting a lot better if he got rid of things like that.


No, I'm not annoyed at his accent. Hell, compared to some of my Quebecois relatives, it's downright theatre-grade diction. I really don't find it that hard to interpret.

It's really odd how unintelligible many French-Canadians sound when speaking English. They live in a mostly English speking country, yet they sound stranger than actual Frenchmen.

I don't know how they speak english but the Québec accent in french is fantastic. Best in the world.

My French is limited to saying things that would likely get me stabbed, so I'll take your word for it. Now, my passion has run dry, and sleep beckons. Good night and Bunny is going to beat Huk easily.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
Jazzman88
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada2228 Posts
August 28 2014 22:56 GMT
#1812
On August 29 2014 07:55 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2014 07:55 Yhamm wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:54 dravernor wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:52 Boucot wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:49 Squat wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:46 Jazzman88 wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:44 KeksX wrote:
Is anyone else a little annoyed at ToD's strong accent? I mean if he wants to work full time as a caster, it might be worth to invest into a couple of speech courses to get rid of at least some things that he ALWAYS says.
I like him as an honest analytical caster, but he tries to carries with play-by-play as well and that makes it a bit tiring.
Biggest pet peeve atm is "Walkers" instead of "Workers".

It's not a major thing, just would make his casting a lot better if he got rid of things like that.


No, I'm not annoyed at his accent. Hell, compared to some of my Quebecois relatives, it's downright theatre-grade diction. I really don't find it that hard to interpret.

It's really odd how unintelligible many French-Canadians sound when speaking English. They live in a mostly English speking country, yet they sound stranger than actual Frenchmen.

I don't know how they speak english but the Québec accent in french is fantastic. Best in the world.

Swiss French harder to understand imo

its so easy to understand.

Just being curious: How does Belgian French sound?


Imagine Rotti speaking French
brickrd
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States4894 Posts
August 28 2014 22:56 GMT
#1813
deadwing is very open in the middle and snute can expand to the upper right, interested to see how the SH play out here
TL+ Member
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
August 28 2014 22:56 GMT
#1814
Woah, Snute vs herO is still going on xD

Somebody likes swarmhosts!!!
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
August 28 2014 22:57 GMT
#1815
On August 29 2014 07:56 Jazzman88 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2014 07:55 Penev wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:55 Yhamm wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:54 dravernor wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:52 Boucot wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:49 Squat wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:46 Jazzman88 wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:44 KeksX wrote:
Is anyone else a little annoyed at ToD's strong accent? I mean if he wants to work full time as a caster, it might be worth to invest into a couple of speech courses to get rid of at least some things that he ALWAYS says.
I like him as an honest analytical caster, but he tries to carries with play-by-play as well and that makes it a bit tiring.
Biggest pet peeve atm is "Walkers" instead of "Workers".

It's not a major thing, just would make his casting a lot better if he got rid of things like that.


No, I'm not annoyed at his accent. Hell, compared to some of my Quebecois relatives, it's downright theatre-grade diction. I really don't find it that hard to interpret.

It's really odd how unintelligible many French-Canadians sound when speaking English. They live in a mostly English speking country, yet they sound stranger than actual Frenchmen.

I don't know how they speak english but the Québec accent in french is fantastic. Best in the world.

Swiss French harder to understand imo

its so easy to understand.

Just being curious: How does Belgian French sound?


Imagine Rotti speaking French

Oh dear, haha. Belgian Dutch is very nice though
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
August 28 2014 22:57 GMT
#1816
On August 29 2014 07:54 dravernor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2014 07:52 Boucot wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:49 Squat wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:46 Jazzman88 wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:44 KeksX wrote:
Is anyone else a little annoyed at ToD's strong accent? I mean if he wants to work full time as a caster, it might be worth to invest into a couple of speech courses to get rid of at least some things that he ALWAYS says.
I like him as an honest analytical caster, but he tries to carries with play-by-play as well and that makes it a bit tiring.
Biggest pet peeve atm is "Walkers" instead of "Workers".

It's not a major thing, just would make his casting a lot better if he got rid of things like that.


No, I'm not annoyed at his accent. Hell, compared to some of my Quebecois relatives, it's downright theatre-grade diction. I really don't find it that hard to interpret.

It's really odd how unintelligible many French-Canadians sound when speaking English. They live in a mostly English speking country, yet they sound stranger than actual Frenchmen.

I don't know how they speak english but the Québec accent in french is fantastic. Best in the world.

Swiss French harder to understand imo

No way, the Québec accent is almost an entire different language.
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
Jazzman88
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada2228 Posts
August 28 2014 22:57 GMT
#1817
On August 29 2014 07:56 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2014 07:52 Boucot wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:49 Squat wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:46 Jazzman88 wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:44 KeksX wrote:
Is anyone else a little annoyed at ToD's strong accent? I mean if he wants to work full time as a caster, it might be worth to invest into a couple of speech courses to get rid of at least some things that he ALWAYS says.
I like him as an honest analytical caster, but he tries to carries with play-by-play as well and that makes it a bit tiring.
Biggest pet peeve atm is "Walkers" instead of "Workers".

It's not a major thing, just would make his casting a lot better if he got rid of things like that.


No, I'm not annoyed at his accent. Hell, compared to some of my Quebecois relatives, it's downright theatre-grade diction. I really don't find it that hard to interpret.

It's really odd how unintelligible many French-Canadians sound when speaking English. They live in a mostly English speking country, yet they sound stranger than actual Frenchmen.

I don't know how they speak english but the Québec accent in french is fantastic. Best in the world.

I cannot understand Quebecois French for the life of me.


Really? I find Quebecois French better (granted, I married into a Quebecois family). The Parisiens always sound to me like they're speaking out of a straw. Easy key for beginner's understanding: look for the English profanities.
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
August 28 2014 22:57 GMT
#1818
On August 29 2014 07:56 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2014 07:52 Boucot wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:49 Squat wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:46 Jazzman88 wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:44 KeksX wrote:
Is anyone else a little annoyed at ToD's strong accent? I mean if he wants to work full time as a caster, it might be worth to invest into a couple of speech courses to get rid of at least some things that he ALWAYS says.
I like him as an honest analytical caster, but he tries to carries with play-by-play as well and that makes it a bit tiring.
Biggest pet peeve atm is "Walkers" instead of "Workers".

It's not a major thing, just would make his casting a lot better if he got rid of things like that.


No, I'm not annoyed at his accent. Hell, compared to some of my Quebecois relatives, it's downright theatre-grade diction. I really don't find it that hard to interpret.

It's really odd how unintelligible many French-Canadians sound when speaking English. They live in a mostly English speking country, yet they sound stranger than actual Frenchmen.

I don't know how they speak english but the Québec accent in french is fantastic. Best in the world.

I cannot understand Quebecois French for the life of me.

No one who studies French as a second language can.
dravernor
Profile Blog Joined May 2013
Netherlands6192 Posts
August 28 2014 22:57 GMT
#1819
On August 29 2014 07:56 Yhamm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2014 07:55 dravernor wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:55 Yhamm wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:54 dravernor wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:52 Boucot wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:49 Squat wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:46 Jazzman88 wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:44 KeksX wrote:
Is anyone else a little annoyed at ToD's strong accent? I mean if he wants to work full time as a caster, it might be worth to invest into a couple of speech courses to get rid of at least some things that he ALWAYS says.
I like him as an honest analytical caster, but he tries to carries with play-by-play as well and that makes it a bit tiring.
Biggest pet peeve atm is "Walkers" instead of "Workers".

It's not a major thing, just would make his casting a lot better if he got rid of things like that.


No, I'm not annoyed at his accent. Hell, compared to some of my Quebecois relatives, it's downright theatre-grade diction. I really don't find it that hard to interpret.

It's really odd how unintelligible many French-Canadians sound when speaking English. They live in a mostly English speking country, yet they sound stranger than actual Frenchmen.

I don't know how they speak english but the Québec accent in french is fantastic. Best in the world.

Swiss French harder to understand imo

its so easy to understand.

Please don't tell pPingu I said that :3

sorry, I already did before you asked me not to

Wow I thought we were friends
Okay well now I want to hear Androxide speak french so I can compare all your accents
<3
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
August 28 2014 22:57 GMT
#1820
On August 29 2014 07:57 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2014 07:56 Jazzman88 wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:55 Penev wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:55 Yhamm wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:54 dravernor wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:52 Boucot wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:49 Squat wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:46 Jazzman88 wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:44 KeksX wrote:
Is anyone else a little annoyed at ToD's strong accent? I mean if he wants to work full time as a caster, it might be worth to invest into a couple of speech courses to get rid of at least some things that he ALWAYS says.
I like him as an honest analytical caster, but he tries to carries with play-by-play as well and that makes it a bit tiring.
Biggest pet peeve atm is "Walkers" instead of "Workers".

It's not a major thing, just would make his casting a lot better if he got rid of things like that.


No, I'm not annoyed at his accent. Hell, compared to some of my Quebecois relatives, it's downright theatre-grade diction. I really don't find it that hard to interpret.

It's really odd how unintelligible many French-Canadians sound when speaking English. They live in a mostly English speking country, yet they sound stranger than actual Frenchmen.

I don't know how they speak english but the Québec accent in french is fantastic. Best in the world.

Swiss French harder to understand imo

its so easy to understand.

Just being curious: How does Belgian French sound?


Imagine Rotti speaking French

Oh dear, haha. Belgian Dutch is very nice though

It's the best language. And we prefer it to be called "Flemish"
Community News
TL+ Member
Prev 1 89 90 91 92 93 157 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 180
ProTech131
Nina 124
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3552
Shuttle 1389
Sharp 367
Dewaltoss 83
Mong 73
Noble 13
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm187
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox528
Mew2King26
Other Games
summit1g7755
WinterStarcraft533
C9.Mang0253
Sick131
ViBE111
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 33
• StrangeGG 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2300
League of Legends
• Lourlo1040
• Stunt356
Other Games
• Shiphtur444
Upcoming Events
OSC
17h 52m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 4h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.