• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:14
CEST 03:14
KST 10:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10057 users

[IEM] Season IX - Toronto Day 1 - Page 90

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 88 89 90 91 92 157 Next
brickrd
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States4894 Posts
August 28 2014 22:52 GMT
#1781
On August 29 2014 07:51 BlackCompany wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2014 07:49 Shellshock wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:47 Daralii wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:45 Shellshock wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:45 brickrd wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:43 ssxsilver wrote:
Corruptors are so bad.

in lotv blizzard will solve mass tempest zvp by giving zerg a flying long range unit that does bonus damage to massive air

that shoots free units that do air to air damage to massive

Is it weird that I'd kind of like to see a swarm host upgrade that makes them spawn AA units instead of locusts? :v

just get campaign locusts that shoot ground and air


Dont forget to make them fly though

honestly just give every race tempests. tempests are like flying siege tanks, so it's sick Positional Play(tm). every MU would be tvt
TL+ Member
dravernor
Profile Blog Joined May 2013
Netherlands6192 Posts
August 28 2014 22:52 GMT
#1782
On August 29 2014 07:50 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2014 07:49 dravernor wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:47 The_Templar wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:46 ssxsilver wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:45 brickrd wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:44 KeksX wrote:
Is anyone else a little annoyed at ToD's strong accent? I mean if he wants to work full time as a caster, it might be worth to invest into a couple of speech courses to get rid of at least some things that he ALWAYS says.
I like him as an honest analytical caster, but he tries to carries with play-by-play as well and that makes it a bit tiring.
Biggest pet peeve atm is "Walkers" instead of "Workers".

It's not a major thing, just would make his casting a lot better if he got rid of things like that.

got rid of his accent? lol what the fuck? what even is this post? no, i'm not annoyed at his accent at all, i understand every single thing he says perfectly

I feel like this thread has an irregular amount of "new" posters, much of whom are spouting a lot of hate T.T.

It's that hype bringing more fans to the scene!

It is totally because of my banner.

Might be partly because of flash as well but yeah your banner helps a lot

But no Maru people came for Maru and there was none ;_;
<3
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
August 28 2014 22:52 GMT
#1783
On August 29 2014 07:51 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Chinese style, interesting

in PvT interesting, in PvZ, strange.
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
August 28 2014 22:52 GMT
#1784
Imagine if you effectively NP Archons in that late game deathball and just kill all the tempests, that'd be cool.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
August 28 2014 22:52 GMT
#1785
Snute went full Ret
Neosteel Enthusiast
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
August 28 2014 22:52 GMT
#1786
Spawn more throverlords.
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
August 28 2014 22:52 GMT
#1787
On August 29 2014 07:49 Squat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2014 07:46 Jazzman88 wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:44 KeksX wrote:
Is anyone else a little annoyed at ToD's strong accent? I mean if he wants to work full time as a caster, it might be worth to invest into a couple of speech courses to get rid of at least some things that he ALWAYS says.
I like him as an honest analytical caster, but he tries to carries with play-by-play as well and that makes it a bit tiring.
Biggest pet peeve atm is "Walkers" instead of "Workers".

It's not a major thing, just would make his casting a lot better if he got rid of things like that.


No, I'm not annoyed at his accent. Hell, compared to some of my Quebecois relatives, it's downright theatre-grade diction. I really don't find it that hard to interpret.

It's really odd how unintelligible many French-Canadians sound when speaking English. They live in a mostly English speking country, yet they sound stranger than actual Frenchmen.

I don't know how they speak english but the Québec accent in french is fantastic. Best in the world.
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
phil.ipp
Profile Joined May 2010
Austria1067 Posts
August 28 2014 22:52 GMT
#1788
snute goes full chobo
ssxsilver
Profile Joined June 2007
United States4409 Posts
August 28 2014 22:53 GMT
#1789
On August 29 2014 07:51 dravernor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2014 07:46 ssxsilver wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:45 brickrd wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:44 KeksX wrote:
Is anyone else a little annoyed at ToD's strong accent? I mean if he wants to work full time as a caster, it might be worth to invest into a couple of speech courses to get rid of at least some things that he ALWAYS says.
I like him as an honest analytical caster, but he tries to carries with play-by-play as well and that makes it a bit tiring.
Biggest pet peeve atm is "Walkers" instead of "Workers".

It's not a major thing, just would make his casting a lot better if he got rid of things like that.

got rid of his accent? lol what the fuck? what even is this post? no, i'm not annoyed at his accent at all, i understand every single thing he says perfectly

I feel like this thread has an irregular amount of "new" posters, much of whom are spouting a lot of hate T.T.

I guess I am pretty new to LRs. Joined one or two on my old account a few years back, but I am pretty hyped tonight ^_^

I apologize for the "get off my lawn" speech ><, just hard to filter out serious complaints (it's fine if you guys don't like something) from the trolly ones.
Yhamm
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
France7248 Posts
August 28 2014 22:53 GMT
#1790
(Z)Leenock vs (Z)Jaedong : http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/esltv_sc2b
LiquipediaWe will have only each other at the last
Monoamine
Profile Joined April 2011
United States153 Posts
August 28 2014 22:53 GMT
#1791
On August 29 2014 07:49 Thezzy wrote:
What was that Queen/Spine thingy?

That was pretty strange. Was it a graphic bug or something? Never saw that before.
dravernor
Profile Blog Joined May 2013
Netherlands6192 Posts
August 28 2014 22:54 GMT
#1792
On August 29 2014 07:52 Boucot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2014 07:49 Squat wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:46 Jazzman88 wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:44 KeksX wrote:
Is anyone else a little annoyed at ToD's strong accent? I mean if he wants to work full time as a caster, it might be worth to invest into a couple of speech courses to get rid of at least some things that he ALWAYS says.
I like him as an honest analytical caster, but he tries to carries with play-by-play as well and that makes it a bit tiring.
Biggest pet peeve atm is "Walkers" instead of "Workers".

It's not a major thing, just would make his casting a lot better if he got rid of things like that.


No, I'm not annoyed at his accent. Hell, compared to some of my Quebecois relatives, it's downright theatre-grade diction. I really don't find it that hard to interpret.

It's really odd how unintelligible many French-Canadians sound when speaking English. They live in a mostly English speking country, yet they sound stranger than actual Frenchmen.

I don't know how they speak english but the Québec accent in french is fantastic. Best in the world.

Swiss French harder to understand imo
<3
FeyFey
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany10114 Posts
August 28 2014 22:54 GMT
#1793
go go go fast ultras !
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
August 28 2014 22:54 GMT
#1794
On August 29 2014 06:58 Amestir wrote:
Huk vs Bunny winner bracket finals. Glorious.

HUK HUK HUK HUK HUK HUK
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
KeksX
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany3634 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-28 22:55:13
August 28 2014 22:54 GMT
#1795
On August 29 2014 07:53 ssxsilver wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2014 07:51 dravernor wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:46 ssxsilver wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:45 brickrd wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:44 KeksX wrote:
Is anyone else a little annoyed at ToD's strong accent? I mean if he wants to work full time as a caster, it might be worth to invest into a couple of speech courses to get rid of at least some things that he ALWAYS says.
I like him as an honest analytical caster, but he tries to carries with play-by-play as well and that makes it a bit tiring.
Biggest pet peeve atm is "Walkers" instead of "Workers".

It's not a major thing, just would make his casting a lot better if he got rid of things like that.

got rid of his accent? lol what the fuck? what even is this post? no, i'm not annoyed at his accent at all, i understand every single thing he says perfectly

I feel like this thread has an irregular amount of "new" posters, much of whom are spouting a lot of hate T.T.

I guess I am pretty new to LRs. Joined one or two on my old account a few years back, but I am pretty hyped tonight ^_^

I apologize for the "get off my lawn" speech ><, just hard to filter out serious complaints (it's fine if you guys don't like something) from the trolly ones.

Was that directed at me? In that case no problem I seriously don't want to hate, I like ToD very much. Just felt like putting that out there and see if people think the same. Apparently not and if I'm the only one, I'll shut up about it!

Also pretty hyped today for this as well. Brought my GF to watch this with me :D
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18761 Posts
August 28 2014 22:54 GMT
#1796
Snute has been on 102/102 for ages...
dravernor
Profile Blog Joined May 2013
Netherlands6192 Posts
August 28 2014 22:54 GMT
#1797
On August 29 2014 07:53 ssxsilver wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2014 07:51 dravernor wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:46 ssxsilver wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:45 brickrd wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:44 KeksX wrote:
Is anyone else a little annoyed at ToD's strong accent? I mean if he wants to work full time as a caster, it might be worth to invest into a couple of speech courses to get rid of at least some things that he ALWAYS says.
I like him as an honest analytical caster, but he tries to carries with play-by-play as well and that makes it a bit tiring.
Biggest pet peeve atm is "Walkers" instead of "Workers".

It's not a major thing, just would make his casting a lot better if he got rid of things like that.

got rid of his accent? lol what the fuck? what even is this post? no, i'm not annoyed at his accent at all, i understand every single thing he says perfectly

I feel like this thread has an irregular amount of "new" posters, much of whom are spouting a lot of hate T.T.

I guess I am pretty new to LRs. Joined one or two on my old account a few years back, but I am pretty hyped tonight ^_^

I apologize for the "get off my lawn" speech ><, just hard to filter out serious complaints (it's fine if you guys don't like something) from the trolly ones.

D:
Not complaining! Just felt I should introduce myself. HI GUYS I'M DRAV!
<3
Cheren
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
United States2911 Posts
August 28 2014 22:54 GMT
#1798
On August 29 2014 07:52 Boucot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2014 07:49 Squat wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:46 Jazzman88 wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:44 KeksX wrote:
Is anyone else a little annoyed at ToD's strong accent? I mean if he wants to work full time as a caster, it might be worth to invest into a couple of speech courses to get rid of at least some things that he ALWAYS says.
I like him as an honest analytical caster, but he tries to carries with play-by-play as well and that makes it a bit tiring.
Biggest pet peeve atm is "Walkers" instead of "Workers".

It's not a major thing, just would make his casting a lot better if he got rid of things like that.


No, I'm not annoyed at his accent. Hell, compared to some of my Quebecois relatives, it's downright theatre-grade diction. I really don't find it that hard to interpret.

It's really odd how unintelligible many French-Canadians sound when speaking English. They live in a mostly English speking country, yet they sound stranger than actual Frenchmen.

I don't know how they speak english but the Québec accent in french is fantastic. Best in the world.


Check out desrow's stream for how French-Canadians speak English.
Yhamm
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
France7248 Posts
August 28 2014 22:55 GMT
#1799
On August 29 2014 07:54 dravernor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2014 07:52 Boucot wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:49 Squat wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:46 Jazzman88 wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:44 KeksX wrote:
Is anyone else a little annoyed at ToD's strong accent? I mean if he wants to work full time as a caster, it might be worth to invest into a couple of speech courses to get rid of at least some things that he ALWAYS says.
I like him as an honest analytical caster, but he tries to carries with play-by-play as well and that makes it a bit tiring.
Biggest pet peeve atm is "Walkers" instead of "Workers".

It's not a major thing, just would make his casting a lot better if he got rid of things like that.


No, I'm not annoyed at his accent. Hell, compared to some of my Quebecois relatives, it's downright theatre-grade diction. I really don't find it that hard to interpret.

It's really odd how unintelligible many French-Canadians sound when speaking English. They live in a mostly English speking country, yet they sound stranger than actual Frenchmen.

I don't know how they speak english but the Québec accent in french is fantastic. Best in the world.

Swiss French harder to understand imo

its so easy to understand.
LiquipediaWe will have only each other at the last
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
August 28 2014 22:55 GMT
#1800
On August 29 2014 07:54 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2014 06:58 Amestir wrote:
Huk vs Bunny winner bracket finals. Glorious.

HUK HUK HUK HUK HUK HUK

Europa > NA, I'm not sorry
Community News
TL+ Member
Prev 1 88 89 90 91 92 157 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings69
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta28
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
SpeCial 133
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13533
Artosis 639
Shuttle 424
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm173
canceldota147
League of Legends
Doublelift4556
Counter-Strike
taco 413
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox438
AZ_Axe107
Other Games
summit1g8368
shahzam671
Day[9].tv540
C9.Mang0384
Maynarde156
ViBE128
Trikslyr61
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV167
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP62
• StrangeGG 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv540
Upcoming Events
OSC
21h 47m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 8h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.