• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:05
CEST 20:05
KST 03:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8461 users

[IEM] Season IX - Toronto Day 1 - Page 92

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 90 91 92 93 94 157 Next
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
August 28 2014 22:58 GMT
#1821
Corruptors=flying paper weights.
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
August 28 2014 22:58 GMT
#1822
Dang all of three games have reached the same spot
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
August 28 2014 22:58 GMT
#1823
On August 29 2014 07:57 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2014 07:57 Penev wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:56 Jazzman88 wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:55 Penev wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:55 Yhamm wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:54 dravernor wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:52 Boucot wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:49 Squat wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:46 Jazzman88 wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:44 KeksX wrote:
Is anyone else a little annoyed at ToD's strong accent? I mean if he wants to work full time as a caster, it might be worth to invest into a couple of speech courses to get rid of at least some things that he ALWAYS says.
I like him as an honest analytical caster, but he tries to carries with play-by-play as well and that makes it a bit tiring.
Biggest pet peeve atm is "Walkers" instead of "Workers".

It's not a major thing, just would make his casting a lot better if he got rid of things like that.


No, I'm not annoyed at his accent. Hell, compared to some of my Quebecois relatives, it's downright theatre-grade diction. I really don't find it that hard to interpret.

It's really odd how unintelligible many French-Canadians sound when speaking English. They live in a mostly English speking country, yet they sound stranger than actual Frenchmen.

I don't know how they speak english but the Québec accent in french is fantastic. Best in the world.

Swiss French harder to understand imo

its so easy to understand.

Just being curious: How does Belgian French sound?


Imagine Rotti speaking French

Oh dear, haha. Belgian Dutch is very nice though

It's the best language. And we prefer it to be called "Flemish"

I know, I know..
I Protoss winner, could it be?
KeksX
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany3634 Posts
August 28 2014 22:58 GMT
#1824
Snute forgot for a moment that corruptors can't harrass anything in the main base :D
dravernor
Profile Blog Joined May 2013
Netherlands6192 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-28 22:59:05
August 28 2014 22:58 GMT
#1825
Lorning are you Dutch Belgian or French Belgian? I keep meaning to ask

NVM I FOUND OUT
<3
Jazzman88
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada2228 Posts
August 28 2014 22:59 GMT
#1826
On August 29 2014 07:57 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2014 07:57 Penev wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:56 Jazzman88 wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:55 Penev wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:55 Yhamm wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:54 dravernor wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:52 Boucot wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:49 Squat wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:46 Jazzman88 wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:44 KeksX wrote:
Is anyone else a little annoyed at ToD's strong accent? I mean if he wants to work full time as a caster, it might be worth to invest into a couple of speech courses to get rid of at least some things that he ALWAYS says.
I like him as an honest analytical caster, but he tries to carries with play-by-play as well and that makes it a bit tiring.
Biggest pet peeve atm is "Walkers" instead of "Workers".

It's not a major thing, just would make his casting a lot better if he got rid of things like that.


No, I'm not annoyed at his accent. Hell, compared to some of my Quebecois relatives, it's downright theatre-grade diction. I really don't find it that hard to interpret.

It's really odd how unintelligible many French-Canadians sound when speaking English. They live in a mostly English speking country, yet they sound stranger than actual Frenchmen.

I don't know how they speak english but the Québec accent in french is fantastic. Best in the world.

Swiss French harder to understand imo

its so easy to understand.

Just being curious: How does Belgian French sound?


Imagine Rotti speaking French

Oh dear, haha. Belgian Dutch is very nice though

It's the best language. And we prefer it to be called "Flemish"


I kind of think Belgium is one of the better countries in Europe period, to say nothing of the beautiful language (and let's be honest, incredible beer and chocolate).
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
August 28 2014 22:59 GMT
#1827
hmm feel like hero could have finished the game already. but now we will sit here a very long time
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
Yhamm
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
France7248 Posts
August 28 2014 22:59 GMT
#1828
On August 29 2014 07:57 dravernor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2014 07:56 Yhamm wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:55 dravernor wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:55 Yhamm wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:54 dravernor wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:52 Boucot wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:49 Squat wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:46 Jazzman88 wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:44 KeksX wrote:
Is anyone else a little annoyed at ToD's strong accent? I mean if he wants to work full time as a caster, it might be worth to invest into a couple of speech courses to get rid of at least some things that he ALWAYS says.
I like him as an honest analytical caster, but he tries to carries with play-by-play as well and that makes it a bit tiring.
Biggest pet peeve atm is "Walkers" instead of "Workers".

It's not a major thing, just would make his casting a lot better if he got rid of things like that.


No, I'm not annoyed at his accent. Hell, compared to some of my Quebecois relatives, it's downright theatre-grade diction. I really don't find it that hard to interpret.

It's really odd how unintelligible many French-Canadians sound when speaking English. They live in a mostly English speking country, yet they sound stranger than actual Frenchmen.

I don't know how they speak english but the Québec accent in french is fantastic. Best in the world.

Swiss French harder to understand imo

its so easy to understand.

Please don't tell pPingu I said that :3

sorry, I already did before you asked me not to

Wow I thought we were friends
Okay well now I want to hear Androxide speak french so I can compare all your accents

+ Show Spoiler +
I didn't

I don't think you ever heard me speaking French yet
and I certainly didn't hear you
LiquipediaWe will have only each other at the last
ssxsilver
Profile Joined June 2007
United States4409 Posts
August 28 2014 22:59 GMT
#1829
On August 29 2014 07:58 Yorkie wrote:
Dang all of three games have reached the same spot

I feel like hydra/sh is so much more active no? Corruptor/SH needs all that static d so they tend to be very turtley.
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
August 28 2014 22:59 GMT
#1830
On August 29 2014 07:57 Jazzman88 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2014 07:56 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:52 Boucot wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:49 Squat wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:46 Jazzman88 wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:44 KeksX wrote:
Is anyone else a little annoyed at ToD's strong accent? I mean if he wants to work full time as a caster, it might be worth to invest into a couple of speech courses to get rid of at least some things that he ALWAYS says.
I like him as an honest analytical caster, but he tries to carries with play-by-play as well and that makes it a bit tiring.
Biggest pet peeve atm is "Walkers" instead of "Workers".

It's not a major thing, just would make his casting a lot better if he got rid of things like that.


No, I'm not annoyed at his accent. Hell, compared to some of my Quebecois relatives, it's downright theatre-grade diction. I really don't find it that hard to interpret.

It's really odd how unintelligible many French-Canadians sound when speaking English. They live in a mostly English speking country, yet they sound stranger than actual Frenchmen.

I don't know how they speak english but the Québec accent in french is fantastic. Best in the world.

I cannot understand Quebecois French for the life of me.


Really? I find Quebecois French better (granted, I married into a Quebecois family). The Parisiens always sound to me like they're speaking out of a straw. Easy key for beginner's understanding: look for the English profanities.

Well I (and most of my immediate family) are Parisian so that may have something to do with it too.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
brickrd
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States4894 Posts
August 28 2014 23:00 GMT
#1831
On August 29 2014 07:58 KeksX wrote:
Snute forgot for a moment that corruptors can't harrass anything in the main base :D

you can sit over the stargates and snipe a couple of air units as they spawn if youre lucky. if theyre tempests thats really expensive for toss
TL+ Member
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
August 28 2014 23:00 GMT
#1832
On August 29 2014 07:57 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2014 07:57 Penev wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:56 Jazzman88 wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:55 Penev wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:55 Yhamm wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:54 dravernor wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:52 Boucot wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:49 Squat wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:46 Jazzman88 wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:44 KeksX wrote:
Is anyone else a little annoyed at ToD's strong accent? I mean if he wants to work full time as a caster, it might be worth to invest into a couple of speech courses to get rid of at least some things that he ALWAYS says.
I like him as an honest analytical caster, but he tries to carries with play-by-play as well and that makes it a bit tiring.
Biggest pet peeve atm is "Walkers" instead of "Workers".

It's not a major thing, just would make his casting a lot better if he got rid of things like that.


No, I'm not annoyed at his accent. Hell, compared to some of my Quebecois relatives, it's downright theatre-grade diction. I really don't find it that hard to interpret.

It's really odd how unintelligible many French-Canadians sound when speaking English. They live in a mostly English speking country, yet they sound stranger than actual Frenchmen.

I don't know how they speak english but the Québec accent in french is fantastic. Best in the world.

Swiss French harder to understand imo

its so easy to understand.

Just being curious: How does Belgian French sound?


Imagine Rotti speaking French

Oh dear, haha. Belgian Dutch is very nice though

It's the best language. And we prefer it to be called "Flemish"

Westvlaams though
Neosteel Enthusiast
brickrd
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States4894 Posts
August 28 2014 23:00 GMT
#1833
On August 29 2014 07:59 Undead1993 wrote:
hmm feel like hero could have finished the game already. but now we will sit here a very long time

snute cut the SH because he knew hero would assume they'd be out already. meta play imo
TL+ Member
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
August 28 2014 23:00 GMT
#1834
On August 29 2014 07:59 ssxsilver wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2014 07:58 Yorkie wrote:
Dang all of three games have reached the same spot

I feel like hydra/sh is so much more active no? Corruptor/SH needs all that static d so they tend to be very turtley.

I agree, but I'm just stupidly attached to hydras so I'm biased
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
KeksX
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany3634 Posts
August 28 2014 23:00 GMT
#1835
Zealot abducts #2. I like how Snute plays SH. I still dread SH games, but Snute makes them somewhat enjoyable.
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
August 28 2014 23:00 GMT
#1836
On August 29 2014 08:00 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2014 07:57 Lorning wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:57 Penev wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:56 Jazzman88 wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:55 Penev wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:55 Yhamm wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:54 dravernor wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:52 Boucot wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:49 Squat wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:46 Jazzman88 wrote:
[quote]

No, I'm not annoyed at his accent. Hell, compared to some of my Quebecois relatives, it's downright theatre-grade diction. I really don't find it that hard to interpret.

It's really odd how unintelligible many French-Canadians sound when speaking English. They live in a mostly English speking country, yet they sound stranger than actual Frenchmen.

I don't know how they speak english but the Québec accent in french is fantastic. Best in the world.

Swiss French harder to understand imo

its so easy to understand.

Just being curious: How does Belgian French sound?


Imagine Rotti speaking French

Oh dear, haha. Belgian Dutch is very nice though

It's the best language. And we prefer it to be called "Flemish"

Westvlaams though

Disgusting indeed. I'm from the east
Community News
TL+ Member
Lunareste
Profile Joined July 2011
United States3596 Posts
August 28 2014 23:00 GMT
#1837
they really need to fix that shit
KT FlaSh FOREVER
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
August 28 2014 23:00 GMT
#1838
216 supply. Wut
Neosteel Enthusiast
dravernor
Profile Blog Joined May 2013
Netherlands6192 Posts
August 28 2014 23:00 GMT
#1839
On August 29 2014 07:59 Yhamm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2014 07:57 dravernor wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:56 Yhamm wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:55 dravernor wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:55 Yhamm wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:54 dravernor wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:52 Boucot wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:49 Squat wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:46 Jazzman88 wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:44 KeksX wrote:
Is anyone else a little annoyed at ToD's strong accent? I mean if he wants to work full time as a caster, it might be worth to invest into a couple of speech courses to get rid of at least some things that he ALWAYS says.
I like him as an honest analytical caster, but he tries to carries with play-by-play as well and that makes it a bit tiring.
Biggest pet peeve atm is "Walkers" instead of "Workers".

It's not a major thing, just would make his casting a lot better if he got rid of things like that.


No, I'm not annoyed at his accent. Hell, compared to some of my Quebecois relatives, it's downright theatre-grade diction. I really don't find it that hard to interpret.

It's really odd how unintelligible many French-Canadians sound when speaking English. They live in a mostly English speking country, yet they sound stranger than actual Frenchmen.

I don't know how they speak english but the Québec accent in french is fantastic. Best in the world.

Swiss French harder to understand imo

its so easy to understand.

Please don't tell pPingu I said that :3

sorry, I already did before you asked me not to

Wow I thought we were friends
Okay well now I want to hear Androxide speak french so I can compare all your accents

+ Show Spoiler +
I didn't

I don't think you ever heard me speaking French yet
and I certainly didn't hear you

Yeah because my French is awful And I am sure I have heard you and pPingu play Dota together in French. But maybe I was only listening to pPingu.

More on topic. This game
<3
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
August 28 2014 23:01 GMT
#1840
Faildong

detonated all his banes xD
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
Prev 1 90 91 92 93 94 157 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 592
ProTech136
UpATreeSC 116
JuggernautJason32
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32173
Calm 3483
Shuttle 1142
actioN 216
firebathero 172
Barracks 121
Hyuk 107
Dewaltoss 91
Liquid`Ret 76
HiyA 25
[ Show more ]
Hyun 25
Free 24
soO 24
Aegong 22
Bale 22
NaDa 18
PianO 18
Shine 14
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc9067
XaKoH 381
Fuzer 98
League of Legends
KnowMe81
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1492
fl0m1281
x6flipin696
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu233
Other Games
singsing2036
FrodaN1281
Beastyqt751
ceh9439
B2W.Neo419
mouzStarbuck293
byalli189
Livibee189
C9.Mang0151
RotterdaM108
Trikslyr89
Mew2King52
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 56
• Dystopia_ 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur877
• imaqtpie738
• WagamamaTV355
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 10m
Replay Cast
4h 55m
OSC
1d 4h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 15h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.