• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:43
CEST 10:43
KST 17:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7195 users

OlimoLeague - Weekly KR Tournament begins August 2 - Page 4

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
224 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11 12 Next All
BasetradeTV
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Canada1307 Posts
July 17 2014 22:19 GMT
#61
On July 18 2014 06:41 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2014 06:33 olimoley wrote:
On July 18 2014 06:28 Crot4le wrote:
On July 17 2014 06:01 olimoley wrote:

Rules and Regulations





By the way I think I may have found a little error in the document.

On the first page it says

Default server: KR
If Player 1 is in EU and Player 2 is in KR, default server is NA
If Player 1 is in EU and Player 2 is in EU, default server is EU
If Player 1 is in NA and Player 2 is in NA, default server is NA
If Player 1 is in NA and Player 2 is in KR, default server is KR


(emphasis mine)

But on the body of text under 'server' on page two it says:

If Player 1 is in EU and Player 2 is in KR, default server is NA
If Player 1 is in EU and Player 2 is in EU, default server is EU
If player 1 is in NA and Player 2 is in NA, default server is NA
If Player 1 is in NA and Player 2 is in KR, default server is NA


Unless I'm missing something (if I am sorry and kindly disregard this post lol) shouldn't the last point says "if player 1 is in NA and player 2 is in KR default server is NA" again no?


You are right, I've changed to reflect the correct version. If Player 1 is in NA and Player 2 is in KR, they should play on NA server to ensure crippling lag doesn't affect the game results.


Lag from NA to KR and KR to NA is usually about the same, I'd suggest a coinflip to determine which and of course, alternate if it's BO3.


Just an opinion, and I know it's the unpopular one, but since all the other tournaments do it, maybe it's time we gave the Koreans a break: if it's a Korean weekly, favourtism should go towards the Korean server, no?
Commentator
olimoley
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
United States742 Posts
July 17 2014 22:20 GMT
#62
On July 18 2014 06:41 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2014 06:33 olimoley wrote:
On July 18 2014 06:28 Crot4le wrote:
On July 17 2014 06:01 olimoley wrote:

Rules and Regulations





By the way I think I may have found a little error in the document.

On the first page it says

Default server: KR
If Player 1 is in EU and Player 2 is in KR, default server is NA
If Player 1 is in EU and Player 2 is in EU, default server is EU
If Player 1 is in NA and Player 2 is in NA, default server is NA
If Player 1 is in NA and Player 2 is in KR, default server is KR


(emphasis mine)

But on the body of text under 'server' on page two it says:

If Player 1 is in EU and Player 2 is in KR, default server is NA
If Player 1 is in EU and Player 2 is in EU, default server is EU
If player 1 is in NA and Player 2 is in NA, default server is NA
If Player 1 is in NA and Player 2 is in KR, default server is NA


Unless I'm missing something (if I am sorry and kindly disregard this post lol) shouldn't the last point says "if player 1 is in NA and player 2 is in KR default server is NA" again no?


You are right, I've changed to reflect the correct version. If Player 1 is in NA and Player 2 is in KR, they should play on NA server to ensure crippling lag doesn't affect the game results.


Lag from NA to KR and KR to NA is usually about the same, I'd suggest a coinflip to determine which and of course, alternate if it's BO3.

Is the lag really the same?

If thats the case I think the default should just be KR since it is a KR tournament, and maybe a coinflip/alternate for bo3 or bo5. However regardless of if it's a KR tournament or not I want to be fair to all participants, so I'll try to figure out and solidify the rules by July 26th.
Events Manager, Team Liquid - Creator of OlimoLeague
Holytornados
Profile Joined November 2011
United States1022 Posts
July 17 2014 22:27 GMT
#63
On July 18 2014 07:19 BasetradeTV wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2014 06:41 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On July 18 2014 06:33 olimoley wrote:
On July 18 2014 06:28 Crot4le wrote:
On July 17 2014 06:01 olimoley wrote:

Rules and Regulations





By the way I think I may have found a little error in the document.

On the first page it says

Default server: KR
If Player 1 is in EU and Player 2 is in KR, default server is NA
If Player 1 is in EU and Player 2 is in EU, default server is EU
If Player 1 is in NA and Player 2 is in NA, default server is NA
If Player 1 is in NA and Player 2 is in KR, default server is KR


(emphasis mine)

But on the body of text under 'server' on page two it says:

If Player 1 is in EU and Player 2 is in KR, default server is NA
If Player 1 is in EU and Player 2 is in EU, default server is EU
If player 1 is in NA and Player 2 is in NA, default server is NA
If Player 1 is in NA and Player 2 is in KR, default server is NA


Unless I'm missing something (if I am sorry and kindly disregard this post lol) shouldn't the last point says "if player 1 is in NA and player 2 is in KR default server is NA" again no?


You are right, I've changed to reflect the correct version. If Player 1 is in NA and Player 2 is in KR, they should play on NA server to ensure crippling lag doesn't affect the game results.


Lag from NA to KR and KR to NA is usually about the same, I'd suggest a coinflip to determine which and of course, alternate if it's BO3.


Just an opinion, and I know it's the unpopular one, but since all the other tournaments do it, maybe it's time we gave the Koreans a break: if it's a Korean weekly, favourtism should go towards the Korean server, no?


I totally agree with this. It is a Korean weekly, so I feel it should be on KR.
CLG/Liquid ~~ youtube.com/reddedgaming
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
July 17 2014 23:19 GMT
#64
On July 18 2014 07:20 olimoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2014 06:41 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On July 18 2014 06:33 olimoley wrote:
On July 18 2014 06:28 Crot4le wrote:
On July 17 2014 06:01 olimoley wrote:

Rules and Regulations





By the way I think I may have found a little error in the document.

On the first page it says

Default server: KR
If Player 1 is in EU and Player 2 is in KR, default server is NA
If Player 1 is in EU and Player 2 is in EU, default server is EU
If Player 1 is in NA and Player 2 is in NA, default server is NA
If Player 1 is in NA and Player 2 is in KR, default server is KR


(emphasis mine)

But on the body of text under 'server' on page two it says:

If Player 1 is in EU and Player 2 is in KR, default server is NA
If Player 1 is in EU and Player 2 is in EU, default server is EU
If player 1 is in NA and Player 2 is in NA, default server is NA
If Player 1 is in NA and Player 2 is in KR, default server is NA


Unless I'm missing something (if I am sorry and kindly disregard this post lol) shouldn't the last point says "if player 1 is in NA and player 2 is in KR default server is NA" again no?


You are right, I've changed to reflect the correct version. If Player 1 is in NA and Player 2 is in KR, they should play on NA server to ensure crippling lag doesn't affect the game results.


Lag from NA to KR and KR to NA is usually about the same, I'd suggest a coinflip to determine which and of course, alternate if it's BO3.

Is the lag really the same?

If thats the case I think the default should just be KR since it is a KR tournament, and maybe a coinflip/alternate for bo3 or bo5. However regardless of if it's a KR tournament or not I want to be fair to all participants, so I'll try to figure out and solidify the rules by July 26th.


Just my personal opinion (not as your boss), I think that you're better off sticking to KR server. It doesn't seem right to give an American player an advantage especially in a BO1 where anything can happen, when the tournament is aimed at supporting the Korean scene.

I'd perhaps alternate BO3/BO5 if it got to that point and default the BO1s to KR only.
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
imre
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
France9263 Posts
July 17 2014 23:53 GMT
#65
On July 18 2014 07:19 BasetradeTV wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2014 06:41 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On July 18 2014 06:33 olimoley wrote:
On July 18 2014 06:28 Crot4le wrote:
On July 17 2014 06:01 olimoley wrote:

Rules and Regulations





By the way I think I may have found a little error in the document.

On the first page it says

Default server: KR
If Player 1 is in EU and Player 2 is in KR, default server is NA
If Player 1 is in EU and Player 2 is in EU, default server is EU
If Player 1 is in NA and Player 2 is in NA, default server is NA
If Player 1 is in NA and Player 2 is in KR, default server is KR


(emphasis mine)

But on the body of text under 'server' on page two it says:

If Player 1 is in EU and Player 2 is in KR, default server is NA
If Player 1 is in EU and Player 2 is in EU, default server is EU
If player 1 is in NA and Player 2 is in NA, default server is NA
If Player 1 is in NA and Player 2 is in KR, default server is NA


Unless I'm missing something (if I am sorry and kindly disregard this post lol) shouldn't the last point says "if player 1 is in NA and player 2 is in KR default server is NA" again no?


You are right, I've changed to reflect the correct version. If Player 1 is in NA and Player 2 is in KR, they should play on NA server to ensure crippling lag doesn't affect the game results.


Lag from NA to KR and KR to NA is usually about the same, I'd suggest a coinflip to determine which and of course, alternate if it's BO3.


Just an opinion, and I know it's the unpopular one, but since all the other tournaments do it, maybe it's time we gave the Koreans a break: if it's a Korean weekly, favourtism should go towards the Korean server, no?


i'd support that. And btw a huge thank for being awesome.
Zest fanboy.
Kimb3r
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany744 Posts
July 17 2014 23:55 GMT
#66
Lol? I completely do not understand why in a tournament to support the Korean scene, the games should be played on an NA server, when a player is from NA. They have so many tournaments, qualifiers right now, and how TB says, the only KR-tournament, where its Bo1, should be played on NA, if a NA-player participates. It completely does not make sense to me.
Maru | Dark | Zest | Reynor | Scarlett
olimoley
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
United States742 Posts
July 18 2014 01:12 GMT
#67
Rule has been changed:

If Player 1 is in NA and Player 2 is in KR, default server is KR
Events Manager, Team Liquid - Creator of OlimoLeague
Goibon
Profile Joined May 2010
New Zealand8185 Posts
July 18 2014 01:30 GMT
#68
On July 18 2014 10:12 olimoley wrote:
Rule has been changed:

If Player 1 is in NA and Player 2 is in KR, default server is KR

Ahh good, i was skimming through earlier, somewhat confused as to why KR didn't get the advantage in every instance if it's a KR league.

Glad to see something like this again! GL GL GL GL
Leenock =^_^= Ryung =^_^= Parting =^_^= herO =^_^= Guilty
Ace Frehley
Profile Joined December 2012
2030 Posts
July 18 2014 03:06 GMT
#69
I really hope the Korean players care about playing in this

I remember in the last days of ESV Korean weekly, only B-teamers of zenex and NSHS were playing, kind of killed the hype
...
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
July 18 2014 03:19 GMT
#70
On July 18 2014 12:06 Ace Frehley wrote:
I really hope the Korean players care about playing in this

I remember in the last days of ESV Korean weekly, only B-teamers of zenex and NSHS were playing, kind of killed the hype


Well I certainly wouldn't expect people with Code S or Proleague games coming up to reveal builds in an event like this, but bear in mind, ESV weeklys were where players like Taeja got their start. We want the next Taeja.
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
Ace Frehley
Profile Joined December 2012
2030 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-18 03:39:46
July 18 2014 03:38 GMT
#71
On July 18 2014 12:19 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2014 12:06 Ace Frehley wrote:
I really hope the Korean players care about playing in this

I remember in the last days of ESV Korean weekly, only B-teamers of zenex and NSHS were playing, kind of killed the hype


Well I certainly wouldn't expect people with Code S or Proleague games coming up to reveal builds in an event like this, but bear in mind, ESV weeklys were where players like Taeja got their start. We want the next Taeja.


Of course, I don't expect any code S player to play here (Maybe players like Solar or Stork, who I've seem playing small cups on-line before).

I followed ESV cup almost every week. But near the last days, it was literally only these two teams (nshs and zenex) who participated. Some times FXO

Prime, Ogs, IM, MVP, Slayers, Startale didn't have even 1 player playing there, not even code B players. It was no fun watching Taeja stomping on completely unknown players


I hope this works, though. At least I hope Prime, MVP or IM participate

...
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
July 18 2014 03:47 GMT
#72
On July 18 2014 12:38 Ace Frehley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2014 12:19 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On July 18 2014 12:06 Ace Frehley wrote:
I really hope the Korean players care about playing in this

I remember in the last days of ESV Korean weekly, only B-teamers of zenex and NSHS were playing, kind of killed the hype


Well I certainly wouldn't expect people with Code S or Proleague games coming up to reveal builds in an event like this, but bear in mind, ESV weeklys were where players like Taeja got their start. We want the next Taeja.


Of course, I don't expect any code S player to play here (Maybe players like Solar or Stork, who I've seem playing small cups on-line before).

I followed ESV cup almost every week. But near the last days, it was literally only these two teams (nshs and zenex) who participated. Some times FXO

Prime, Ogs, IM, MVP, Slayers, Startale didn't have even 1 player playing there, not even code B players. It was no fun watching Taeja stomping on completely unknown players


I hope this works, though. At least I hope Prime, MVP or IM participate



True enough, but I think the landscape has changed significantly since then. Heck back then, most of KeSPA hadn't even switched, now there are plenty of B-teamers and up and coming talents along with some players from the less successful teams that would participate I would imagine.
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
SatedSC2
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
England3012 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-18 09:15:11
July 18 2014 09:12 GMT
#73
--- Nuked ---
Crot4le
Profile Joined June 2013
England2927 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-18 12:36:42
July 18 2014 12:36 GMT
#74
On July 18 2014 12:19 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2014 12:06 Ace Frehley wrote:
I really hope the Korean players care about playing in this

I remember in the last days of ESV Korean weekly, only B-teamers of zenex and NSHS were playing, kind of killed the hype


Well I certainly wouldn't expect people with Code S or Proleague games coming up to reveal builds in an event like this, but bear in mind, ESV weeklys were where players like Taeja got their start. We want the next Taeja.


Will the Axiom players be playing in this or are they focussing on WCS?
Massive fan of Axiom eSports | Crotale#992 | Twitter: @Crot4le
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
July 18 2014 14:37 GMT
#75
On July 18 2014 21:36 Crot4le wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2014 12:19 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On July 18 2014 12:06 Ace Frehley wrote:
I really hope the Korean players care about playing in this

I remember in the last days of ESV Korean weekly, only B-teamers of zenex and NSHS were playing, kind of killed the hype


Well I certainly wouldn't expect people with Code S or Proleague games coming up to reveal builds in an event like this, but bear in mind, ESV weeklys were where players like Taeja got their start. We want the next Taeja.


Will the Axiom players be playing in this or are they focussing on WCS?


I imagine they will play in some of them, but coming up to WCS matchs will be focusing on practice and not revealing builds.
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
Myt
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany318 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-18 20:32:51
July 18 2014 20:02 GMT
#76
Thanks for organizing this, I like it alot!
feardragon
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States973 Posts
July 19 2014 01:27 GMT
#77
I'm honestly really interested to see how many Europeans and North Americans try to play in these despite the lag. Not even make a deep run, just how many decide to try for the first one.

Should be really exciting regardless though! I hope we at least end up seeing State play in these since he's in Korea.
Ok Starcraft 2 Commentator
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
July 19 2014 01:32 GMT
#78
Hopefully it will be like the KSL

I fucking loved that tournament
Community News
TL+ Member
WiggyB
Profile Joined April 2013
United Kingdom103 Posts
July 19 2014 09:28 GMT
#79
I'm now a patron! This should be awesome. TB & Co literally saving eSports again.

Now I just need to find some silly games for TB to cast, Muhahahaha!
Ever noticed you can type "Starcraft" with just your keyboard hand?
Darkdwarf
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Sweden960 Posts
July 19 2014 14:48 GMT
#80
The money raised through Patreon will now go straight to the prize pool, right?
Teams: IM, Jin Air, Invictus || Players: Maru, GuMiho, INnoVation, Ryung, sOs, Squirtle, NaNiwa, Has, Zoun, Life, Rogue, Dark
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 127
EnDerr 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2594
Soma 168
Stork 120
Hyuk 100
Yoon 65
NotJumperer 61
Mong 49
Killer 47
Shinee 40
Sharp 40
[ Show more ]
Bale 34
ToSsGirL 34
Hm[arnc] 30
ajuk12(nOOB) 24
yabsab 14
Noble 8
League of Legends
JimRising 476
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1007
shoxiejesuss623
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King172
Other Games
summit1g8025
singsing568
ceh9549
Happy336
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick671
BasetradeTV180
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 16
• killerbeecast1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2212
League of Legends
• Rush1145
• Stunt478
Other Games
• Shiphtur835
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 18m
INu's Battles
2h 18m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
4h 18m
OSC
13h 33m
Replay Cast
14h 18m
OSC
1d 14h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.