• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:17
CEST 13:17
KST 20:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7501 users

[WCS AM] Ro32 Group G Premier Season 2 2014 - Page 6

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 30 Next All
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-03 22:43:36
June 03 2014 22:43 GMT
#101
On June 04 2014 07:41 sAsImre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2014 07:41 Rollora wrote:
On June 04 2014 07:37 ThomasjServo wrote:
On June 04 2014 07:35 Rollora wrote:
so finally Terrans have a good allin ability again. I wonder if it gets patched out again


In TvZ are you saying the lost it? Map dependent but never shirk a Terran's ability to be tricksey. Look at the recent development in the gold lift by MMA I think it was. with tanks, using a rax to sight and HARD containing zerg on it.

Just like in Arrested Development, there are always wins in the 11 *click click*

Well I mean something easy you can pull of on every map. Just like a baneling roach allin or a blink allin vs a terran. I am not sure if it is on purpose by blizzard, that terran doesn't have powerful openers vs toss, or it is just an oversight. But now at least vs Zerg there is a good fast allin that every noob can pulloff (which is good for the ladder (I am serious, if only one race has ezpz tactics for noobs that get you up very far, the game ONLY is balanced at the very top and right below it not even close)


11/11. Working since sc2 has been released.

I think I have seen it work on every map ever as well, not even sure there is a caveat to that.
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
June 03 2014 22:43 GMT
#102
Captain America cannot be stopped
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
June 03 2014 22:43 GMT
#103
I'm a pre-patch Terran. I only play 5 rax reaper.
Moderator
imre
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
France9263 Posts
June 03 2014 22:43 GMT
#104
On June 04 2014 07:43 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2014 07:42 WTCO wrote:
On June 04 2014 07:40 AWalker9 wrote:
On June 04 2014 07:37 geokilla wrote:
On June 04 2014 07:35 sharkie wrote:
On June 04 2014 07:34 Shellshock wrote:
I dont think these players are on the same tier


Courage has to be a horrible ZvTer then...
Polt's TvZ has been looking weak for quite some time

Have you seen Polt's stream lately? Or seen his ladder results? He has like a 90% win rate.


He hasn't beaten a Korean zerg this year. Did you see how easily Armani stomped him in the HSC qualifiers?


He just beat Solar 2-0 and 2-1 in two best of threes.


The hell, was this a showmatch?


MMAnoss Cup iirc. He lost 2-0 to forgg in ogaming's warhounds.
Zest fanboy.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-03 22:44:49
June 03 2014 22:44 GMT
#105
On June 04 2014 07:43 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2014 07:42 WTCO wrote:
On June 04 2014 07:40 AWalker9 wrote:
On June 04 2014 07:37 geokilla wrote:
On June 04 2014 07:35 sharkie wrote:
On June 04 2014 07:34 Shellshock wrote:
I dont think these players are on the same tier


Courage has to be a horrible ZvTer then...
Polt's TvZ has been looking weak for quite some time

Have you seen Polt's stream lately? Or seen his ladder results? He has like a 90% win rate.


He hasn't beaten a Korean zerg this year. Did you see how easily Armani stomped him in the HSC qualifiers?


He just beat Solar 2-0 and 2-1 in two best of threes.


The hell, was this a showmatch?

Something called the MM Anoss Cup according to Aligulac
http://aligulac.com/results/events/29609-MM-Anoss-Cup-Season-1/
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
June 03 2014 22:44 GMT
#106
On June 04 2014 07:43 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2014 07:42 WTCO wrote:
On June 04 2014 07:40 AWalker9 wrote:
On June 04 2014 07:37 geokilla wrote:
On June 04 2014 07:35 sharkie wrote:
On June 04 2014 07:34 Shellshock wrote:
I dont think these players are on the same tier


Courage has to be a horrible ZvTer then...
Polt's TvZ has been looking weak for quite some time

Have you seen Polt's stream lately? Or seen his ladder results? He has like a 90% win rate.


He hasn't beaten a Korean zerg this year. Did you see how easily Armani stomped him in the HSC qualifiers?


He just beat Solar 2-0 and 2-1 in two best of threes.


The hell, was this a showmatch?

http://aligulac.com/results/events/29612-MM-Anoss-Cup-Season-1-Week-3/
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-03 22:45:31
June 03 2014 22:45 GMT
#107
On June 04 2014 07:43 stuchiu wrote:
I'm a pre-patch Terran. I only play 5 rax reaper.

I initially thought about this in WoL, and wept. Poor everything. WoL reapers were so god damn strong in a completely different way. I think they made the transition graceful, especially after removing combat awareness which was some proper bull shit.
kaykoose
Profile Joined February 2014
United States2302 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-03 22:47:08
June 03 2014 22:45 GMT
#108
What... I missed Polt games?

To claify, I meant the MM Anoss thing
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
June 03 2014 22:45 GMT
#109
On June 04 2014 07:45 kaykoose wrote:
What... I missed Polt games?

You'll get 2 more, don't worry.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
June 03 2014 22:45 GMT
#110
On June 04 2014 07:45 ThomasjServo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2014 07:43 stuchiu wrote:
I'm a pre-patch Terran. I only play 5 rax reaper.

I initially thought about this in WoL, and wept. Poor everything. WoL reapers were so god damn strong in a completely different way. I think they made the transition graceful, especially after removing combat awareness which was some proper bull shit.

those qxc late game 3-3 reapers against Genius in TSL
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
imre
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
France9263 Posts
June 03 2014 22:45 GMT
#111
On June 04 2014 07:45 kaykoose wrote:
What... I missed Polt games?


you didn't miss a lot
Zest fanboy.
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
June 03 2014 22:46 GMT
#112
On June 04 2014 07:45 ThomasjServo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2014 07:43 stuchiu wrote:
I'm a pre-patch Terran. I only play 5 rax reaper.

I initially thought about this in WoL, and wept. Poor everything. WoL reapers were so god damn strong in a completely different way. I think they made the transition graceful, especially after removing combat awareness which was some proper bull shit.


I only played 5 rax reaper against Protoss too. And won all the time. It was great.
Moderator
Rollora
Profile Joined February 2012
2450 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-03 22:48:11
June 03 2014 22:46 GMT
#113
On June 04 2014 07:41 sAsImre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2014 07:41 Rollora wrote:
On June 04 2014 07:37 ThomasjServo wrote:
On June 04 2014 07:35 Rollora wrote:
so finally Terrans have a good allin ability again. I wonder if it gets patched out again


In TvZ are you saying the lost it? Map dependent but never shirk a Terran's ability to be tricksey. Look at the recent development in the gold lift by MMA I think it was. with tanks, using a rax to sight and HARD containing zerg on it.

Just like in Arrested Development, there are always wins in the 11 *click click*

Well I mean something easy you can pull of on every map. Just like a baneling roach allin or a blink allin vs a terran. I am not sure if it is on purpose by blizzard, that terran doesn't have powerful openers vs toss, or it is just an oversight. But now at least vs Zerg there is a good fast allin that every noob can pulloff (which is good for the ladder (I am serious, if only one race has ezpz tactics for noobs that get you up very far, the game ONLY is balanced at the very top and right below it not even close)


11/11. Working since sc2 has been released.

yeah... works so great, we see it sooo often recently.
Also cheese !=allin
And also: 11/11 is ez to defend, once scouted

also I like how you point out ONE thing, that is still there, whereas other races have several.
kaykoose
Profile Joined February 2014
United States2302 Posts
June 03 2014 22:46 GMT
#114
On June 04 2014 07:45 ThomasjServo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2014 07:45 kaykoose wrote:
What... I missed Polt games?

You'll get 2 more, don't worry.


Sorry, I should have been more specific. I meant the Polt games vs Solar. Had no clue about that MA Noss or w/e
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
June 03 2014 22:46 GMT
#115
On June 04 2014 07:46 Rollora wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2014 07:41 sAsImre wrote:
On June 04 2014 07:41 Rollora wrote:
On June 04 2014 07:37 ThomasjServo wrote:
On June 04 2014 07:35 Rollora wrote:
so finally Terrans have a good allin ability again. I wonder if it gets patched out again


In TvZ are you saying the lost it? Map dependent but never shirk a Terran's ability to be tricksey. Look at the recent development in the gold lift by MMA I think it was. with tanks, using a rax to sight and HARD containing zerg on it.

Just like in Arrested Development, there are always wins in the 11 *click click*

Well I mean something easy you can pull of on every map. Just like a baneling roach allin or a blink allin vs a terran. I am not sure if it is on purpose by blizzard, that terran doesn't have powerful openers vs toss, or it is just an oversight. But now at least vs Zerg there is a good fast allin that every noob can pulloff (which is good for the ladder (I am serious, if only one race has ezpz tactics for noobs that get you up very far, the game ONLY is balanced at the very top and right below it not even close)


11/11. Working since sc2 has been released.

yeah... works so great, we see it sooo often recently.
Also cheese !=allin
And also: 11/11 is ez to defend, once scouted

Not if you're good with it.
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
June 03 2014 22:47 GMT
#116
On June 04 2014 07:46 Rollora wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2014 07:41 sAsImre wrote:
On June 04 2014 07:41 Rollora wrote:
On June 04 2014 07:37 ThomasjServo wrote:
On June 04 2014 07:35 Rollora wrote:
so finally Terrans have a good allin ability again. I wonder if it gets patched out again


In TvZ are you saying the lost it? Map dependent but never shirk a Terran's ability to be tricksey. Look at the recent development in the gold lift by MMA I think it was. with tanks, using a rax to sight and HARD containing zerg on it.

Just like in Arrested Development, there are always wins in the 11 *click click*

Well I mean something easy you can pull of on every map. Just like a baneling roach allin or a blink allin vs a terran. I am not sure if it is on purpose by blizzard, that terran doesn't have powerful openers vs toss, or it is just an oversight. But now at least vs Zerg there is a good fast allin that every noob can pulloff (which is good for the ladder (I am serious, if only one race has ezpz tactics for noobs that get you up very far, the game ONLY is balanced at the very top and right below it not even close)


11/11. Working since sc2 has been released.

yeah... works so great, we see it sooo often recently.
Also cheese !=allin
And also: 11/11 is ez to defend, once scouted


Thats half the fun. Getting scouted, getting beaten and still winning a GSL Champioship.
Moderator
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
June 03 2014 22:47 GMT
#117
On June 04 2014 07:47 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2014 07:46 Rollora wrote:
On June 04 2014 07:41 sAsImre wrote:
On June 04 2014 07:41 Rollora wrote:
On June 04 2014 07:37 ThomasjServo wrote:
On June 04 2014 07:35 Rollora wrote:
so finally Terrans have a good allin ability again. I wonder if it gets patched out again


In TvZ are you saying the lost it? Map dependent but never shirk a Terran's ability to be tricksey. Look at the recent development in the gold lift by MMA I think it was. with tanks, using a rax to sight and HARD containing zerg on it.

Just like in Arrested Development, there are always wins in the 11 *click click*

Well I mean something easy you can pull of on every map. Just like a baneling roach allin or a blink allin vs a terran. I am not sure if it is on purpose by blizzard, that terran doesn't have powerful openers vs toss, or it is just an oversight. But now at least vs Zerg there is a good fast allin that every noob can pulloff (which is good for the ladder (I am serious, if only one race has ezpz tactics for noobs that get you up very far, the game ONLY is balanced at the very top and right below it not even close)


11/11. Working since sc2 has been released.

yeah... works so great, we see it sooo often recently.
Also cheese !=allin
And also: 11/11 is ez to defend, once scouted


Thats half the fun. Getting scouted, getting beaten and still winning a GSL Champioship.

Squirtle should have just retired after that. He was never the same
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
kaykoose
Profile Joined February 2014
United States2302 Posts
June 03 2014 22:48 GMT
#118
Please MajOr. For MURICA!
Fanatic-Templar
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada5819 Posts
June 03 2014 22:48 GMT
#119
On June 04 2014 07:46 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2014 07:45 ThomasjServo wrote:
On June 04 2014 07:43 stuchiu wrote:
I'm a pre-patch Terran. I only play 5 rax reaper.

I initially thought about this in WoL, and wept. Poor everything. WoL reapers were so god damn strong in a completely different way. I think they made the transition graceful, especially after removing combat awareness which was some proper bull shit.


I only played 5 rax reaper against Protoss too. And won all the time. It was great.


I Korean 4-Gated a Zerg last month. And won.
I bear this sig to commemorate the loss of the team icon that commemorated Oversky's 2008-2009 Proleague Round 1 performance.
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
June 03 2014 22:48 GMT
#120
Let's go Major!!!
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 525
WardiTV210
Rex99
Liquipedia
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 3
Soma vs JaedongLIVE!
Afreeca ASL 17049
StarCastTV_EN406
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko332
mouzHeroMarine 313
ProTech125
Rex 99
OGKoka 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 11601
EffOrt 5582
BeSt 1744
ZerO 1141
Horang2 1021
Larva 851
Hyuk 849
Hyun 276
Zeus 267
Stork 213
[ Show more ]
Light 206
Killer 192
Barracks 123
Rush 86
Mini 83
ggaemo 48
ToSsGirL 41
Shinee 35
Bale 32
Terrorterran 25
Sacsri 21
Mong 20
PianO 20
Sea.KH 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
sorry 10
HiyA 7
Noble 6
Dota 2
Dendi782
League of Legends
KnowMe38
Counter-Strike
byalli857
x6flipin132
Other Games
singsing1948
olofmeister1542
XaKoH 478
crisheroes278
Sick198
Pyrionflax157
ArmadaUGS57
Mew2King52
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream475
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 227
lovetv 7
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH303
• StrangeGG 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1796
Other Games
• WagamamaTV198
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
4h 44m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 44m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 44m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 12h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.