• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:03
CEST 20:03
KST 03:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7734 users

[WCS EU] Ro32 Group C Premier Season 1 2014 - Page 28

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 35 Next All
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 22 2014 21:23 GMT
#541
Fucking people taking easy reports I need to pad my stats.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
ssxsilver
Profile Joined June 2007
United States4409 Posts
February 22 2014 21:23 GMT
#542
On February 23 2014 06:22 m0ck wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2014 06:22 The_Templar wrote:
On February 23 2014 06:21 Tzuborg wrote:
I guess Lilbowwow is just simply better than ForGG. As Desrow is better than Apocalypse.

Exactly!

He certainly played better

Definitely in the Daedalus game. The Yeonsu game however...
scypio
Profile Joined December 2011
Poland2127 Posts
February 22 2014 21:24 GMT
#543
On February 23 2014 06:21 arkedos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2014 06:20 Zheryn wrote:
Didn't see anyone post this yet.




Although he deserved the win, it is kinda mean ^^


It's not mean, this is exactly what Lilbow did. He played to his race's strength and defeated ForGG showcasing good composure and crisis management.
I play random | I like Hots | INnoVation | sOs | Tefel TOP1!
gingerfluffmuff
Profile Joined January 2011
Austria4570 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-22 21:25:20
February 22 2014 21:24 GMT
#544
On February 23 2014 06:22 i.of.the.storm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2014 06:19 stuchiu wrote:
On February 23 2014 06:18 i.of.the.storm wrote:
On February 23 2014 06:16 scypio wrote:
On February 23 2014 06:15 i.of.the.storm wrote:
On February 23 2014 06:11 shockaslim wrote:
On February 23 2014 06:10 DaedricTV wrote:
In before people complain about Protoss instead of pointing out that it's ForGG's fault he lost.


Well it is always the losers fault that they lost. Thats a loaded statement.


Yeah, ForGG definitely played subpar, but why is no one willing to admit that it's a little silly how Terran can never counter Protoss aggression?


Every terran plays silly TvP. They should just play macro games and win, unfortunately there is not a single player that can pull it off.


I guess in this instance after the pseudo-base race ForGG was not in the best position to macro, but yeah... the trouble is, you either play greedy and get all-ined, or live in fear of the all-in and fall behind in macro. Or well, I think Polt strikes a nice balance, and I really don't get why more Terrans don't play like him, because his style doesn't seem that hard to be honest.


Polt slept 3 hours a day to create that style. I'm pretty sure its difficult to pull off.


Haha yeah, I don't mean that it's super easy to play the way he does, but at the same time it doesn't look super flashy or complicated. He doesn't have to split like Maru, his play is just very tactically solid. Been trying to learn his style recently, but since I'm a scrub I haven't yet had success with it but I feel like pro Terrans should be able to learn it, no?

Who knows what holes this have when the top protoss try to counter it i.e: prepare for a semi/finals

i mean: he looked good on a weekend like forgg looked good 3 weeks ago or so. Imo only Code S decides which styles are viable
・゚✧:・゚+..。✧・゚:・..。 ✧・゚ :・゚ ゜・:・ ✧・゚:・゚:.。 ✧・゚ SPARKULING *・゜・:・゚✧:・゚✧。゚+..。 ✧・゚: ✧・゚:・゜・:・゚✧::・・:・゚・゚
Xoronius
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany6362 Posts
February 22 2014 21:24 GMT
#545
On February 23 2014 06:23 Darkhorse wrote:
Fucking people taking easy reports I need to pad my stats.

There are reporting stats? Where can you see them?
Frex
Profile Joined March 2012
Finland888 Posts
February 22 2014 21:24 GMT
#546
On February 23 2014 06:13 Noonius wrote:
I think HerO opened the floodgates of warp prism storms with his series against Polt. Now everyone is going for storm against terran. Before it was just on occasion.


It is just almost guaranteed storm damage if you do it right. You can´t EMP HTs in warp prism and it also makes it impossible to stutter step without getting stormed.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 22 2014 21:25 GMT
#547
On February 23 2014 06:24 Xoronius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2014 06:23 Darkhorse wrote:
Fucking people taking easy reports I need to pad my stats.

There are reporting stats? Where can you see them?

Nope no reporting stats you shouldn't report people waste of your time just let me know and I'll report them.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
February 22 2014 21:25 GMT
#548
On February 23 2014 06:21 Greendotz wrote:
Feel a little bad on behalf of ForGG. Guess he died along with the Hellbat nerfs Still, it's really hard not to be happy for Lilbow and XMG, nice to see a new player rise to stardom through WCS the same way Bunny did last year.


How long ago was the hellbat nerf? He looked fantastic at Asus, I'm sure he will bounce back.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12536 Posts
February 22 2014 21:25 GMT
#549
On February 23 2014 06:24 scypio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2014 06:21 arkedos wrote:
On February 23 2014 06:20 Zheryn wrote:
Didn't see anyone post this yet.

https://twitter.com/LilbowSC/status/437332910929371136



Although he deserved the win, it is kinda mean ^^


It's not mean, this is exactly what Lilbow did. He played to his race's strength and defeated ForGG showcasing good composure and crisis management.


It's about the difference between a neologism and a barbarism.
No will to live, no wish to die
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
February 22 2014 21:25 GMT
#550
On February 23 2014 06:22 i.of.the.storm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2014 06:19 stuchiu wrote:
On February 23 2014 06:18 i.of.the.storm wrote:
On February 23 2014 06:16 scypio wrote:
On February 23 2014 06:15 i.of.the.storm wrote:
On February 23 2014 06:11 shockaslim wrote:
On February 23 2014 06:10 DaedricTV wrote:
In before people complain about Protoss instead of pointing out that it's ForGG's fault he lost.


Well it is always the losers fault that they lost. Thats a loaded statement.


Yeah, ForGG definitely played subpar, but why is no one willing to admit that it's a little silly how Terran can never counter Protoss aggression?


Every terran plays silly TvP. They should just play macro games and win, unfortunately there is not a single player that can pull it off.


I guess in this instance after the pseudo-base race ForGG was not in the best position to macro, but yeah... the trouble is, you either play greedy and get all-ined, or live in fear of the all-in and fall behind in macro. Or well, I think Polt strikes a nice balance, and I really don't get why more Terrans don't play like him, because his style doesn't seem that hard to be honest.


Polt slept 3 hours a day to create that style. I'm pretty sure its difficult to pull off.


Haha yeah, I don't mean that it's super easy to play the way he does, but at the same time it doesn't look super flashy or complicated. He doesn't have to split like Maru, his play is just very tactically solid. Been trying to learn his style recently, but since I'm a scrub I haven't yet had success with it but I feel like pro Terrans should be able to learn it, no?


Polt's advantages come from two things: His tactical decisions and his hyper map awareness.

His units are always in the right place at the right time and he is able to see the map without using actual scouts or scans. Its not something you can just grind out from endless practice or we would have seen another Terran at least play somewhat similar to him by now.

The only other Terran that I know plays like that is Ryung when hes in extremely good form. Thats it.
Moderator
felisconcolori
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States6169 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-22 21:26:59
February 22 2014 21:25 GMT
#551
On February 23 2014 06:24 Xoronius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2014 06:23 Darkhorse wrote:
Fucking people taking easy reports I need to pad my stats.

There are reporting stats? Where can you see them?


If you have the report button, there is a new stats page in your profile for "My Reports". Example - 27% of my reports (roughly) have no action taken.

I should work on that, increase my quality of reports.

On February 23 2014 06:25 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2014 06:24 Xoronius wrote:
On February 23 2014 06:23 Darkhorse wrote:
Fucking people taking easy reports I need to pad my stats.

There are reporting stats? Where can you see them?

Nope no reporting stats you shouldn't report people waste of your time just let me know and I'll report them.


Lies. You should tell ME, so I can take care of it for you. You can't trust Darkhorse, he'll drop an a on you or something.
Yes, I email sponsors... to thank them. Don't post drunk, kids. My king, what has become of you?
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
February 22 2014 21:26 GMT
#552
On February 23 2014 06:22 The_Templar wrote:
WCS EU Premier: RO16

(P)Lilbow vs (P)BabyKnight
0-0


Map: Polar Night


Lilbow spawns in the top
BabyKnight spawns in the bottom

2:00
Gateway followed by an assimilator for both players.
Second assimilator for both players.

3:00
Cybernetics core for both players.
Second gateway for Lilbow.
Stalker for both players.

4:00
Both players getting a mothership core and are researching warp gate.
BabyKnight getting a stargate.
Sentry for Lilbow.
Lilbow expanding.
A second sentry for Lilbow.

5:00
Lilbow getting another gateway.
Two more gateways for BabyKnight.
BabyKnight getting a phoenix.
Lilbow getting a robotics facility.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
February 22 2014 21:26 GMT
#553
On February 23 2014 06:23 Darkhorse wrote:
Fucking people taking easy reports I need to pad my stats.

So do I silly
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Mozdk
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark6989 Posts
February 22 2014 21:27 GMT
#554
This is the "problem" with 1 gate stargate. If they expo you have to kill it/them.
"It's really hard to Protoss" - White-Ra |||| "Apedts are dfucking amazing" - Lorning
Frex
Profile Joined March 2012
Finland888 Posts
February 22 2014 21:27 GMT
#555
On February 23 2014 06:23 Kevin_Sorbo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2014 06:22 vthree wrote:
On February 23 2014 06:19 CriMsoN sc2 wrote:
It's kinda funny ForGG REFUSES to build any ghost even after he sees mass HTs and proceed to whine about Protoss... I mean what would happen if Protoss doesn't build any colossi and die to mass hydra every game and goes to say "this game is BROKEN" ...well people will just say NO UR JUST BAD DUH. But against Protoss, it's totally justified to complain about race always?


I wish ghost hard counter HTs as much as colossi hard counters Hydras.


loll so true... ghosts are useless once they are out of energy too.


And they just die to zealots instead of morphing into nuclear bomb.
Sissors
Profile Joined March 2012
1395 Posts
February 22 2014 21:27 GMT
#556
I had to stop watching for a bit to do other stuff, come back, check score, see forGG left. Went to this thread expecting people ragequitting because the favourite Korean of the group was beaten, didn't leave dissapointed.
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
February 22 2014 21:27 GMT
#557
On February 23 2014 06:25 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2014 06:22 i.of.the.storm wrote:
On February 23 2014 06:19 stuchiu wrote:
On February 23 2014 06:18 i.of.the.storm wrote:
On February 23 2014 06:16 scypio wrote:
On February 23 2014 06:15 i.of.the.storm wrote:
On February 23 2014 06:11 shockaslim wrote:
On February 23 2014 06:10 DaedricTV wrote:
In before people complain about Protoss instead of pointing out that it's ForGG's fault he lost.


Well it is always the losers fault that they lost. Thats a loaded statement.


Yeah, ForGG definitely played subpar, but why is no one willing to admit that it's a little silly how Terran can never counter Protoss aggression?


Every terran plays silly TvP. They should just play macro games and win, unfortunately there is not a single player that can pull it off.


I guess in this instance after the pseudo-base race ForGG was not in the best position to macro, but yeah... the trouble is, you either play greedy and get all-ined, or live in fear of the all-in and fall behind in macro. Or well, I think Polt strikes a nice balance, and I really don't get why more Terrans don't play like him, because his style doesn't seem that hard to be honest.


Polt slept 3 hours a day to create that style. I'm pretty sure its difficult to pull off.


Haha yeah, I don't mean that it's super easy to play the way he does, but at the same time it doesn't look super flashy or complicated. He doesn't have to split like Maru, his play is just very tactically solid. Been trying to learn his style recently, but since I'm a scrub I haven't yet had success with it but I feel like pro Terrans should be able to learn it, no?


Polt's advantages come from two things: His tactical decisions and his hyper map awareness.

His units are always in the right place at the right time and he is able to see the map without using actual scouts or scans. Its not something you can just grind out from endless practice or we would have seen another Terran at least play somewhat similar to him by now.

The only other Terran that I know plays like that is Ryung when hes in extremely good form. Thats it.

polt for president! a leader amongst men
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
gingerfluffmuff
Profile Joined January 2011
Austria4570 Posts
February 22 2014 21:27 GMT
#558
On February 23 2014 06:25 felisconcolori wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2014 06:24 Xoronius wrote:
On February 23 2014 06:23 Darkhorse wrote:
Fucking people taking easy reports I need to pad my stats.

There are reporting stats? Where can you see them?


If you have the report button, there is a new stats page in your profile for "My Reports". Example - 27% of my reports (roughly) have no action taken.

I should work on that, increase my quality of reports.

You don't have any reports to show.
The way of manlihood imo.
・゚✧:・゚+..。✧・゚:・..。 ✧・゚ :・゚ ゜・:・ ✧・゚:・゚:.。 ✧・゚ SPARKULING *・゜・:・゚✧:・゚✧。゚+..。 ✧・゚: ✧・゚:・゜・:・゚✧::・・:・゚・゚
i.of.the.storm
Profile Joined April 2009
United States795 Posts
February 22 2014 21:27 GMT
#559
On February 23 2014 06:23 Kevin_Sorbo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2014 06:22 vthree wrote:
On February 23 2014 06:19 CriMsoN sc2 wrote:
It's kinda funny ForGG REFUSES to build any ghost even after he sees mass HTs and proceed to whine about Protoss... I mean what would happen if Protoss doesn't build any colossi and die to mass hydra every game and goes to say "this game is BROKEN" ...well people will just say NO UR JUST BAD DUH. But against Protoss, it's totally justified to complain about race always?


I wish ghost hard counter HTs as much as colossi hard counters Hydras.


loll so true... ghosts are useless once they are out of energy too.


Eh... ghosts still do pretty decent damage, and they're more tanky than bio, it's just that they're too slow to retreat with properly so you get fucked if you try to pull back. Pound for pound, HT are just more effective than ghosts, and two landed storms are way more devastating than two landed EMPs, but it's not as cut and dry.

I also feel like the maps really screw you sometimes, like on Polar Night defending as Terran you have no room to kite or split against storms, but at the same time if it's too open like Heavy Rain you get blunk. I dunno, I really think the #2 issue in TvP is maps (#1 being MSC making Protoss too safe pre-12 minutes), but I don't really know what you do to fix these maps.
Maru - The Terran hope is alive!
Fission
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada1184 Posts
February 22 2014 21:27 GMT
#560
On February 23 2014 06:25 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2014 06:22 i.of.the.storm wrote:
On February 23 2014 06:19 stuchiu wrote:
On February 23 2014 06:18 i.of.the.storm wrote:
On February 23 2014 06:16 scypio wrote:
On February 23 2014 06:15 i.of.the.storm wrote:
On February 23 2014 06:11 shockaslim wrote:
On February 23 2014 06:10 DaedricTV wrote:
In before people complain about Protoss instead of pointing out that it's ForGG's fault he lost.


Well it is always the losers fault that they lost. Thats a loaded statement.


Yeah, ForGG definitely played subpar, but why is no one willing to admit that it's a little silly how Terran can never counter Protoss aggression?


Every terran plays silly TvP. They should just play macro games and win, unfortunately there is not a single player that can pull it off.


I guess in this instance after the pseudo-base race ForGG was not in the best position to macro, but yeah... the trouble is, you either play greedy and get all-ined, or live in fear of the all-in and fall behind in macro. Or well, I think Polt strikes a nice balance, and I really don't get why more Terrans don't play like him, because his style doesn't seem that hard to be honest.


Polt slept 3 hours a day to create that style. I'm pretty sure its difficult to pull off.


Haha yeah, I don't mean that it's super easy to play the way he does, but at the same time it doesn't look super flashy or complicated. He doesn't have to split like Maru, his play is just very tactically solid. Been trying to learn his style recently, but since I'm a scrub I haven't yet had success with it but I feel like pro Terrans should be able to learn it, no?


Polt's advantages come from two things: His tactical decisions and his hyper map awareness.

His units are always in the right place at the right time and he is able to see the map without using actual scouts or scans. Its not something you can just grind out from endless practice or we would have seen another Terran at least play somewhat similar to him by now.

The only other Terran that I know plays like that is Ryung when hes in extremely good form. Thats it.


Polt's army movement is extremely different from any other terran's. He seems to keep 1 more army subgroup than whatever the P has - 2 vs 1, 3 vs 2, etc, and constantly survey for tiny little cracks in the P defense. Most good terrans (even code S level) are still playing for head-on engagements, whereas Polt is playing with bio the way Life plays with lings.
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 35 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 444
UpATreeSC 75
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1138
actioN 461
Dewaltoss 145
firebathero 91
Zeus 65
Trap 36
zelot 27
soO 25
Sexy 25
ToSsGirL 21
[ Show more ]
Bale 20
JYJ 19
Shine 18
NaDa 13
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7921
qojqva2095
Dendi733
420jenkins177
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1200
Fnx 727
x6flipin456
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6707
crisheroes5077
Liquid`Hasu743
Other Games
Beastyqt745
B2W.Neo592
ceh9495
byalli368
ArmadaUGS162
KnowMe148
C9.Mang0148
Khaldor128
TKL 118
BRAT_OK 79
Trikslyr56
Railgan10
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV264
BasetradeTV197
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream137
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 54
• Reevou 5
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 40
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• FirePhoenix12
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3921
• TFBlade925
Other Games
• WagamamaTV391
• Shiphtur342
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 57m
Kung Fu Cup
16h 57m
Stellar Fest
18h 57m
The PondCast
1d 15h
OSC
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.