• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:23
CEST 20:23
KST 03:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8833 users

[Code S] Ro32 Group D Season 1 2014 - Page 33

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 53 Next
Fyzar
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands8010 Posts
February 14 2014 11:17 GMT
#641
On February 14 2014 20:16 Storm-Giant wrote:
how many queens has SK made? He keeps tranfusing all the time

He always makes an absolute shitton when he has so many corruptors.
It appears I have been chosen.
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
February 14 2014 11:18 GMT
#642
On February 14 2014 20:15 Ravomat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 20:01 Mensol wrote:
On February 14 2014 19:58 Shellshock wrote:
On February 14 2014 19:58 Devolved wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Poll: Are Swarm Hosts the worst idea for a unit in SC history?

Yes (32)
 
70%

No (14)
 
30%

46 total votes

Your vote: Are Swarm Hosts the worst idea for a unit in SC history?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No


Swarm hosts amazing, yes?

as an idea warhound probably worse

Immortal is definitely worse.

That ********* unit reduces players creativy in TvP.

and worst idea ever for SC2 is warp gates -____-

The warpgate idea isn't really any different than nydus. Just the implementation is different.

If you could kill a pylon being made with 4 workers in <15 seconds, and the pylon cost gas, and it required some form of "loading up" the units then yeh you'd be right.
blooblooblahblah
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia4163 Posts
February 14 2014 11:18 GMT
#643
Soulkey is looking very strong. While people have mixed feelings about his ZvP style, the skill in which he executes it is admirable. Definitely has a good chance of reaching the finals in this form.
Ganzi beat me without stim. Ostojiy beat me with a nydus. Siphonn beat me with probes. Revival beat my sentry-immortal all-in.
Zerg.Zilla
Profile Joined February 2012
Hungary5029 Posts
February 14 2014 11:18 GMT
#644
...and now c'mon Sora!
(•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■) ~Keep calm and inject Larva~
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-14 11:19:14
February 14 2014 11:18 GMT
#645
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


poor squirtle i feel bad
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Ufnal
Profile Joined September 2013
Poland1435 Posts
February 14 2014 11:19 GMT
#646
On February 14 2014 20:16 itsJames wrote:
Soulkey's playstyle is strong but so boring to watch. SH every game no matter what...


Well, if you look only at unit compositions, then maybe. Although that way mech is also boring as hell - tanks every game no matter what. ;P But it's the execution that makes SK's style fun to watch.
OG | Secret | Liquid | Nigma | Alliance | VP | Fnatic | EG | T1 | LGD
Fyzar
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands8010 Posts
February 14 2014 11:19 GMT
#647
On February 14 2014 20:16 Vasoline73 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 20:05 Ghanburighan wrote:
On February 14 2014 20:03 Fyzar wrote:
On February 14 2014 20:01 Ghanburighan wrote:
On February 14 2014 19:59 Vasoline73 wrote:
On February 14 2014 19:57 BlackCompany wrote:
On February 14 2014 19:54 Vasoline73 wrote:
How can the mothership get yanked...? Like... that just seems fucking retarded it's a huge ONLY CAN BUILD ONE massive unit and it can just get pulled by a single viper...

Seems a little imba tbh. Don't really play or watch too much though... so maybe I'm wrong... still seems ridiculous... :/


Because Blizzard was lazy when they made the spell. Same thing with pulling an ultralisk
And now they probably dont want to admit they forgot to make massiv units non-pullable

That's honestly kind of what I was wondering. Just literally does not make sense from a game play perspective. And of course is terrible as a spectator...


You're all lubed up and ready for a trip to the ban list.

Idk how you're getting a ban out of his post lol.

You should see any thread when a PvT happens, THAT is balance whine ^^. And most don't ecen get a warning there


Check his post history :D

Yeah check my post history I've been here on TL since 2008 and have never been warned/banned. I also got 3rd place in TL Race Wars long before SC2 was even a thing (proudest TL moment yaaaaa haha)... post on LP.net (also since 08)... so please man... I'm just watching a video game that I am mildly amused by. I'm not a big part of the community but I value TL quite a bit.

Sorry if people are generally balance whining. I complain about SC2 from time to time (mostly just saying I prefer BW) but I don't often make specific balance whines. Anyway. :/

(EDIT: I guess SC2 was technically a thing by 08 lol)

Idk, I didn't find your posts to be offensive or anything :p.

Guess I'm hardened by our terran friends the past couple of months.
It appears I have been chosen.
forsooth
Profile Joined February 2011
United States3648 Posts
February 14 2014 11:19 GMT
#648
On February 14 2014 20:19 Ufnal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 20:16 itsJames wrote:
Soulkey's playstyle is strong but so boring to watch. SH every game no matter what...


Well, if you look only at unit compositions, then maybe. Although that way mech is also boring as hell - tanks every game no matter what. ;P But it's the execution that makes SK's style fun to watch.

Tanks are a really cool and interesting unit though. Swarm hosts, on the other hand...
Devolved
Profile Joined April 2008
United States2753 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-14 11:20:00
February 14 2014 11:19 GMT
#649
On February 14 2014 20:16 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 20:14 Devolved wrote:
On February 14 2014 20:12 Destructicon wrote:
On February 14 2014 20:11 sparklyresidue wrote:
On February 14 2014 20:10 liberate71 wrote:
A great game for 12 minutes, into swarm hosts... sigh

It's sad that anyone would describe blink stalker rush as great, but I'm inclined to agree this season.


You have to admit, that blink micro was really sexy.

Blink micro is pretty easy though. It's not like splitting rines vs. banes or something.

What a dumb statement.

Splitting marines and banelings is easy enough, it's doing it really well and maximizing the effectiveness that's difficult. Same with Blink

Not in any decent size attack. It's the HP vs. damage being delt that makes it much more difficult to micro rines vs. banes. You have much more time to react when doing blink micro than you do when rine splitting.
$♥$
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
February 14 2014 11:19 GMT
#650
On February 14 2014 20:13 MrLightning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 20:10 bo1b wrote:
On February 14 2014 20:09 MrLightning wrote:
On February 14 2014 20:04 deacon.frost wrote:
On February 14 2014 19:59 RogerChillingworth wrote:
On February 14 2014 19:57 deacon.frost wrote:
Free units >< SK played very well, don"t take me wrong, but sending free units is just purely wrong to me.


there's no other way to face that protoss comp, unfortunately ; \


I know That's the worst. Though I just feel it wrong, that there are free units. No energy, no mineral cost(Carriers), just sending wave after wave after wave at "no cost". I just see there Zapp Brannigan - I was sending waves after waves of my men until killbots(=mech/protoss) reach their kill limit and turn themselves off. And I don't think that Futurama should be in SC2
(and hell I love Futurama)


No its ok! Because its the only thing that zerg can do its ok to abuse it and its good because it will never be patched. Tempest change will do nothing and zergs will soon learn that this composition unstoppable, buts its ok because just like infestor/broodloard zergs have to other choice, right? If they only buff mutas, ultras, infestors and zerglings zergs might consider doing something else.

Can you please try playing a game vs turtle mech or skytoss without swarmhosts without some sarcastic shit like this? Thanks


I want to play a turtle zerg first but I just cannot find one? They only make mobile units that cost money I cant hardcounter because they might go mass muta and kill my thors.

Maybe watch avilo to learn a mass turret and pf style. You can refine your sarcasm that way as well
Loccstana
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
United States833 Posts
February 14 2014 11:19 GMT
#651
nerf collosus and swarmhost and we will see some more interesting games
[url]http://i.imgur.com/lw2yN.jpg[/url]
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 14 2014 11:20 GMT
#652
On February 14 2014 20:16 Vasoline73 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 20:05 Ghanburighan wrote:
On February 14 2014 20:03 Fyzar wrote:
On February 14 2014 20:01 Ghanburighan wrote:
On February 14 2014 19:59 Vasoline73 wrote:
On February 14 2014 19:57 BlackCompany wrote:
On February 14 2014 19:54 Vasoline73 wrote:
How can the mothership get yanked...? Like... that just seems fucking retarded it's a huge ONLY CAN BUILD ONE massive unit and it can just get pulled by a single viper...

Seems a little imba tbh. Don't really play or watch too much though... so maybe I'm wrong... still seems ridiculous... :/


Because Blizzard was lazy when they made the spell. Same thing with pulling an ultralisk
And now they probably dont want to admit they forgot to make massiv units non-pullable

That's honestly kind of what I was wondering. Just literally does not make sense from a game play perspective. And of course is terrible as a spectator...


You're all lubed up and ready for a trip to the ban list.

Idk how you're getting a ban out of his post lol.

You should see any thread when a PvT happens, THAT is balance whine ^^. And most don't ecen get a warning there


Check his post history :D

Yeah check my post history I've been here on TL since 2008 and have never been warned/banned. I also got 3rd place in TL Race Wars long before SC2 was even a thing (proudest TL moment yaaaaa haha)... post on LP.net (also since 08)... so please man... I'm just watching a video game that I am mildly amused by. I'm not a big part of the community but I value TL quite a bit.

Sorry if people are generally balance whining. I complain about SC2 from time to time (mostly just saying I prefer BW) but I don't often make specific balance whines. Anyway. :/

(EDIT: I guess SC2 was technically a thing by 08 lol)

oh wow you can pull a mothership? That's kinda dumb indeed.
I had a good night of sleep.
Mensol
Profile Joined September 2012
14536 Posts
February 14 2014 11:20 GMT
#653
On February 14 2014 20:19 Loccstana wrote:
nerf collosus and swarmhost and we will see some more interesting games

Don't nerf, remove.
If you don't know what the fuck you are doing, how are your enemies supposed to know what the fuck you are doing. - imaqtpie on NA teams at Worlds.
Mangooze
Profile Joined December 2010
Netherlands301 Posts
February 14 2014 11:20 GMT
#654
Deserved win for Soulkey, but so fucking boring to watch.
Orcasgt24
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada3238 Posts
February 14 2014 11:21 GMT
#655
I can't wait for the day when Protoss just skip the Colossus part of the game vs Zerg and spam 3 Stargate Voidray/Tempest. I can't picture a world where anything on the ground Protoss has can break 20 Swarmhosts, 10 Queens and 30 Corrupters. Soulkey just does the exact same build every game in ZvP and rolls his opponent. Hopefully soon it gets figured out...
In Hearthstone we pray to RNGesus. When Yogg-Saron hits the field, RNGod gets to work
aZealot
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
New Zealand5447 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-14 11:22:13
February 14 2014 11:21 GMT
#656
On February 14 2014 20:19 Fyzar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 20:16 Vasoline73 wrote:
On February 14 2014 20:05 Ghanburighan wrote:
On February 14 2014 20:03 Fyzar wrote:
On February 14 2014 20:01 Ghanburighan wrote:
On February 14 2014 19:59 Vasoline73 wrote:
On February 14 2014 19:57 BlackCompany wrote:
On February 14 2014 19:54 Vasoline73 wrote:
How can the mothership get yanked...? Like... that just seems fucking retarded it's a huge ONLY CAN BUILD ONE massive unit and it can just get pulled by a single viper...

Seems a little imba tbh. Don't really play or watch too much though... so maybe I'm wrong... still seems ridiculous... :/


Because Blizzard was lazy when they made the spell. Same thing with pulling an ultralisk
And now they probably dont want to admit they forgot to make massiv units non-pullable

That's honestly kind of what I was wondering. Just literally does not make sense from a game play perspective. And of course is terrible as a spectator...


You're all lubed up and ready for a trip to the ban list.

Idk how you're getting a ban out of his post lol.

You should see any thread when a PvT happens, THAT is balance whine ^^. And most don't ecen get a warning there


Check his post history :D

Yeah check my post history I've been here on TL since 2008 and have never been warned/banned. I also got 3rd place in TL Race Wars long before SC2 was even a thing (proudest TL moment yaaaaa haha)... post on LP.net (also since 08)... so please man... I'm just watching a video game that I am mildly amused by. I'm not a big part of the community but I value TL quite a bit.

Sorry if people are generally balance whining. I complain about SC2 from time to time (mostly just saying I prefer BW) but I don't often make specific balance whines. Anyway. :/

(EDIT: I guess SC2 was technically a thing by 08 lol)

Idk, I didn't find your posts to be offensive or anything :p.

Guess I'm hardened by our terran friends the past couple of months.


Yeah, it was all good. Didn't get what the fuss was about either. Besides, LR threads have gotten better of late.

Anyway, bed time for me. Good to see SK make it through. The superior player on the day. Laters all.
KT best KT ~ 2014
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
February 14 2014 11:21 GMT
#657
People in this thread are so bitter right now... it's sad to see.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
BlackCompany
Profile Joined August 2012
Germany8388 Posts
February 14 2014 11:21 GMT
#658
On February 14 2014 20:20 Mangooze wrote:
Deserved win for Soulkey, but so fucking boring to watch.


I couldnt agree more.
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
February 14 2014 11:21 GMT
#659
Is the OP not updated? SK 2-0 Squirtle?
forsooth
Profile Joined February 2011
United States3648 Posts
February 14 2014 11:22 GMT
#660
On February 14 2014 20:21 Heartland wrote:
Is the OP not updated? SK 2-0 Squirtle?

Yep.
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 53 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 590
ProTech123
UpATreeSC 82
BRAT_OK 55
MindelVK 27
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28570
Shuttle 720
Hyuk 160
White-Ra 92
Dewaltoss 88
firebathero 86
Trap 61
ToSsGirL 30
Sacsri 20
Bale 19
[ Show more ]
Rock 17
Shine 14
Dota 2
Gorgc9025
qojqva1689
Counter-Strike
fl0m1656
Fnx 845
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King81
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1566
Khaldor1330
Liquid`Hasu357
Grubby114
Other Games
summit1g3192
FrodaN1697
Beastyqt579
XBOCT298
Mlord269
ArmadaUGS174
C9.Mang0159
KnowMe149
XaKoH 109
QueenE99
CosmosSc2 19
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV253
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream60
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH307
• StrangeGG 63
• Hinosc 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 13
• Michael_bg 9
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie801
• Shiphtur338
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 37m
CranKy Ducklings
15h 37m
Online Event
16h 37m
FEL
21h 37m
AI Arena Tournament
22h 37m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.