• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:53
CEST 22:53
KST 05:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7139 users

[Code A] Group H Season 1 2014 - Page 29

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 33 Next All
pure.Wasted
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada4701 Posts
January 22 2014 07:41 GMT
#561
On January 22 2014 16:38 bo1b wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2014 16:35 ArTiFaKs wrote:
On January 22 2014 16:31 bo1b wrote:
On January 22 2014 16:30 ArTiFaKs wrote:
On January 22 2014 16:26 bo1b wrote:
On January 22 2014 16:22 pure.Wasted wrote:
On January 22 2014 16:19 bo1b wrote:
While I agree with you Khaldor I don't think it's the place to say it.


If people stay quiet, nothing will change. I salute the casters for speaking their minds when the truth is so self-evident.

I'm not advocating not saying anything, I just think saying it in what is meant to be the most prestigious event in korea seems a little unprofessional. I guess it's a just shitty situation.


Ya well you would think the most prestigious event in Korea would be able to get a map pool that isn't completely retarded and imbalanced. There is completely no testing that goes on beforehand to see how the results turn out. Putting a map like this on ladder is completely fine, test it out first though before putting it into competition play where players careers and lives are at stake, especially in the WCS system where the cumulative points system counts from the very beginning. Same goes for Heavy Rain and the TvP matchup, it's extremely favored for Blink and shouldn't be in the WCS map pool.

I agree, I just don't think it's the time to comment on it.


When else the time to comment on it? You just go through the match without saying anything even though it's fucking obvious to everyone who's watching how retarded it is? I hope Blizzard was watching. I hope they feel stupid and embarrassed because these players they claim to care so much about have gotten the big D of Blizzard from this map pool. Like I said, the same goes for Heavy Rain and TvP. And PvZ as well but it's just the rush distance that sucks. They need to release the maps on ladder first and test the results before putting them into the WCS map pool imo. Or a simple veto system would solve a lot of problems.

You're acting like nobody else is commenting and that Khaldor is making some stand for justice. We all know it's fucking stupid, yet an impassioned speech during the games won't achieve anything except annoy people/make people laugh


That is not true. It makes Blizzard look like idiots for not fixing the map pool ASAFP. This is a good thing. If Blizzard look/feel like idiots, then they have an incentive to fix the map pool ASAFP. That's what we want.
INna Maru-da-FanTa, Bbaby, TY Dream that I'm Flashing you
Fanatic-Templar
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada5819 Posts
January 22 2014 07:41 GMT
#562
On January 22 2014 16:38 Glorfindel! wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2014 16:37 Fanatic-Templar wrote:
On January 22 2014 16:33 Arceus wrote:
On January 22 2014 16:26 Fanatic-Templar wrote:
On January 22 2014 16:20 Diogenes wrote:
On January 22 2014 16:17 Dodgin wrote:
On January 22 2014 16:16 Bagi wrote:
This map right here is Blizzards solution to protoss.


They say BW was balanced with maps, so...


It was balanced with Kespa-designed maps. There are always raw trash maps when blizzard themselves make them.


Someone has never heard of Battle Royale?

that shit was phased out after like 2 months iirc. Meanwhile we'll probably see Daedalus till 2015


I need to find vods of Demon's Forest some day. The stories I've heard about that map are incredible.

I cant recall seeing that map, when is it from?


It's before my time, hence why I've never actually seen it, but apparently it was a map used in a Starleague that had terrain so impossible it actually bugged out units.
I bear this sig to commemorate the loss of the team icon that commemorated Oversky's 2008-2009 Proleague Round 1 performance.
aZealot
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
New Zealand5447 Posts
January 22 2014 07:41 GMT
#563
Protoss boy got some heart all right.
KT best KT ~ 2014
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
January 22 2014 07:42 GMT
#564
On January 22 2014 16:40 Daogin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2014 16:39 NovemberstOrm wrote:
On January 22 2014 16:38 lichter wrote:
On January 22 2014 16:36 NovemberstOrm wrote:
On January 22 2014 16:35 lichter wrote:
This "ALL THE FREE UNITS" strategy just grosses me out x_x

feel the bugs crawling over your body


locusts remind me of half full ticks ewwww

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=278820

Hahahaha i remember that thread


Make an image search on said phobia. It's pretty cool.
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
WigglingSquid
Profile Joined August 2011
5194 Posts
January 22 2014 07:42 GMT
#565
Life really likes his four bases.
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
January 22 2014 07:42 GMT
#566
wow paralyze's control is pretty sick! playing a very good game!
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
Daogin
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada2308 Posts
January 22 2014 07:42 GMT
#567
On January 22 2014 16:41 bo1b wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2014 16:40 Daogin wrote:
On January 22 2014 16:39 NovemberstOrm wrote:
On January 22 2014 16:38 lichter wrote:
On January 22 2014 16:36 NovemberstOrm wrote:
On January 22 2014 16:35 lichter wrote:
This "ALL THE FREE UNITS" strategy just grosses me out x_x

feel the bugs crawling over your body


locusts remind me of half full ticks ewwww

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=278820

Hahahaha i remember that thread

Everytime I see something like that or "ladder phobia" I can't help but shake my head

Huh? I shake my head like every second post I read because most of the people on this site just beat everything to death and beyond
Leenoctopus <3, master of foreign events.
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
January 22 2014 07:42 GMT
#568
wow afrotoss really wants code s, he's not giving up
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
January 22 2014 07:42 GMT
#569
I actually like these kinds of games .--
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
January 22 2014 07:43 GMT
#570
THEIF DRONES ARREST THEM
Moderator
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46474 Posts
January 22 2014 07:43 GMT
#571
Zerg mining at the Protoss base lmao
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
slowbacontron
Profile Joined October 2012
United States7722 Posts
January 22 2014 07:43 GMT
#572
LOL the zealots just watching drones steal their minerals, fuming but unable to move
jjakji fan
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
January 22 2014 07:43 GMT
#573
Thief drones!
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
aZealot
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
New Zealand5447 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-22 07:44:06
January 22 2014 07:43 GMT
#574
On January 22 2014 16:42 KadaverBB wrote:
I actually like these kinds of games .--


So do I. It's an arm wrestle. Neither willing to give an inch.
KT best KT ~ 2014
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
January 22 2014 07:43 GMT
#575
Lol @ those drones.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
jekku
Profile Joined December 2011
Canada1640 Posts
January 22 2014 07:44 GMT
#576
Life only 39 drones.
In the rear with the gear!
Glorfindel!
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1815 Posts
January 22 2014 07:44 GMT
#577
If Life is anything like Snute, we know four bases is all you need
Protoss however needs 15, and ajma tell ya there is not fifteen bases on this map.
http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/598681/1/Glorfindel/ladder/161337#current-rank
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
January 22 2014 07:44 GMT
#578
On January 22 2014 16:41 pure.Wasted wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2014 16:38 bo1b wrote:
On January 22 2014 16:35 ArTiFaKs wrote:
On January 22 2014 16:31 bo1b wrote:
On January 22 2014 16:30 ArTiFaKs wrote:
On January 22 2014 16:26 bo1b wrote:
On January 22 2014 16:22 pure.Wasted wrote:
On January 22 2014 16:19 bo1b wrote:
While I agree with you Khaldor I don't think it's the place to say it.


If people stay quiet, nothing will change. I salute the casters for speaking their minds when the truth is so self-evident.

I'm not advocating not saying anything, I just think saying it in what is meant to be the most prestigious event in korea seems a little unprofessional. I guess it's a just shitty situation.


Ya well you would think the most prestigious event in Korea would be able to get a map pool that isn't completely retarded and imbalanced. There is completely no testing that goes on beforehand to see how the results turn out. Putting a map like this on ladder is completely fine, test it out first though before putting it into competition play where players careers and lives are at stake, especially in the WCS system where the cumulative points system counts from the very beginning. Same goes for Heavy Rain and the TvP matchup, it's extremely favored for Blink and shouldn't be in the WCS map pool.

I agree, I just don't think it's the time to comment on it.


When else the time to comment on it? You just go through the match without saying anything even though it's fucking obvious to everyone who's watching how retarded it is? I hope Blizzard was watching. I hope they feel stupid and embarrassed because these players they claim to care so much about have gotten the big D of Blizzard from this map pool. Like I said, the same goes for Heavy Rain and TvP. And PvZ as well but it's just the rush distance that sucks. They need to release the maps on ladder first and test the results before putting them into the WCS map pool imo. Or a simple veto system would solve a lot of problems.

You're acting like nobody else is commenting and that Khaldor is making some stand for justice. We all know it's fucking stupid, yet an impassioned speech during the games won't achieve anything except annoy people/make people laugh


That is not true. It makes Blizzard look like idiots for not fixing the map pool ASAFP. This is a good thing. If Blizzard look/feel like idiots, then they have an incentive to fix the map pool ASAFP. That's what we want.

It also makes gomtv look un-proffesional. How is it that hard to understand that there are other parties involved then blizzard?

W/e this is the last I'm going to say
ETisME
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
12888 Posts
January 22 2014 07:44 GMT
#579
lol those sneaky drones
其疾如风,其徐如林,侵掠如火,不动如山,难知如阴,动如雷震。
ArTiFaKs
Profile Joined September 2013
United States1229 Posts
January 22 2014 07:44 GMT
#580
On January 22 2014 16:38 bo1b wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2014 16:35 ArTiFaKs wrote:
On January 22 2014 16:31 bo1b wrote:
On January 22 2014 16:30 ArTiFaKs wrote:
On January 22 2014 16:26 bo1b wrote:
On January 22 2014 16:22 pure.Wasted wrote:
On January 22 2014 16:19 bo1b wrote:
While I agree with you Khaldor I don't think it's the place to say it.


If people stay quiet, nothing will change. I salute the casters for speaking their minds when the truth is so self-evident.

I'm not advocating not saying anything, I just think saying it in what is meant to be the most prestigious event in korea seems a little unprofessional. I guess it's a just shitty situation.


Ya well you would think the most prestigious event in Korea would be able to get a map pool that isn't completely retarded and imbalanced. There is completely no testing that goes on beforehand to see how the results turn out. Putting a map like this on ladder is completely fine, test it out first though before putting it into competition play where players careers and lives are at stake, especially in the WCS system where the cumulative points system counts from the very beginning. Same goes for Heavy Rain and the TvP matchup, it's extremely favored for Blink and shouldn't be in the WCS map pool.

I agree, I just don't think it's the time to comment on it.


When else the time to comment on it? You just go through the match without saying anything even though it's fucking obvious to everyone who's watching how retarded it is? I hope Blizzard was watching. I hope they feel stupid and embarrassed because these players they claim to care so much about have gotten the big D of Blizzard from this map pool. Like I said, the same goes for Heavy Rain and TvP. And PvZ as well but it's just the rush distance that sucks. They need to release the maps on ladder first and test the results before putting them into the WCS map pool imo. Or a simple veto system would solve a lot of problems.

You're acting like nobody else is commenting and that Khaldor is making some stand for justice. We all know it's fucking stupid, yet an impassioned speech during the games won't achieve anything except annoy people/make people laugh


Yes, because somehow talking about the shittiness of maps during a sacred game is some evil sin? You honestly think Blizzard is combing through TL forums looking for comments on Daedalus Point? Really? seriously? You're not serious are you? I'd much rather have all the casters bashing the map everytime it's played in some elimination bo3 that completely screws over whatever player is matched up against a zerg. Because so far Life is the only Zerg that hasn't picked it in a series but even he picked it in the elimination match. So stop acting like casters talking about a map is somehow some unthinkable thing, I happen to think a caster sticking up for the fucking players getting fucked by having to play on this map is something that should happen, especially during an elimination series in the supposedly the most important tournament in the world.
There are things known, and things unknown, and in-between are the doors.
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 33 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 225
JuggernautJason104
Nina 71
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 589
White-Ra 181
firebathero 82
910 41
Trap 20
NaDa 19
Counter-Strike
Fnx 798
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0167
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9538
crisheroes1738
Liquid`Hasu1712
Trikslyr79
Other Games
summit1g6325
Liquid`RaSZi5760
Beastyqt782
shahzam460
B2W.Neo259
Pyrionflax179
KnowMe134
ArmadaUGS111
ZombieGrub91
IndyStarCraft 83
ToD6
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream395
Other Games
BasetradeTV222
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 55
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 51
• Eskiya23 25
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV447
League of Legends
• TFBlade1130
Other Games
• imaqtpie950
• Shiphtur306
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 7m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 7m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.