• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:45
CEST 02:45
KST 09:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8642 users

£10k ESET UK Masters Grand Finals - HotS - Page 49

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 63 Next
FrogOfWar
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany1406 Posts
March 24 2013 17:55 GMT
#961
On March 25 2013 02:51 Zarahtra wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2013 02:50 FrogOfWar wrote:
Nice, now the map warns about cross spawns but kicks players by default.

"If you don't spawn in cross, well remake and cross fingers!"


Haha XD ... so it is actually the map talking to itself! Cute. ^^
Zarahtra
Profile Joined May 2010
Iceland4053 Posts
March 24 2013 17:55 GMT
#962
On March 25 2013 02:52 diverzee wrote:
Am I the only one who is not very fond of the alternate appearances for the units like overlords and marines being enabled? In particular the overlord is a bit ugly, and I just get this feeling it looks less professional when the appearance of units is not standardized, heh. Perhaps it is just me ^^

Maybe it should be so the user can choose to show alternate appearance, since the tourneys are handling the obsing, they could then turn it off. I atleast agree that I don't really like it, can confuse players(and maybe rather viewers) when looks of units change already depending on upgrades.
Ketch
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands7285 Posts
March 24 2013 18:07 GMT
#963
On March 25 2013 02:55 Zarahtra wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2013 02:52 diverzee wrote:
Am I the only one who is not very fond of the alternate appearances for the units like overlords and marines being enabled? In particular the overlord is a bit ugly, and I just get this feeling it looks less professional when the appearance of units is not standardized, heh. Perhaps it is just me ^^

Maybe it should be so the user can choose to show alternate appearance, since the tourneys are handling the obsing, they could then turn it off. I atleast agree that I don't really like it, can confuse players(and maybe rather viewers) when looks of units change already depending on upgrades.


I was for example confusing the new depots with supply dropped depots xD

Overextension by Babyknight there, snute took the opportunity well
Derez
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Netherlands6068 Posts
March 24 2013 18:07 GMT
#964
On March 25 2013 02:55 Zarahtra wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2013 02:52 diverzee wrote:
Am I the only one who is not very fond of the alternate appearances for the units like overlords and marines being enabled? In particular the overlord is a bit ugly, and I just get this feeling it looks less professional when the appearance of units is not standardized, heh. Perhaps it is just me ^^

Maybe it should be so the user can choose to show alternate appearance, since the tourneys are handling the obsing, they could then turn it off. I atleast agree that I don't really like it, can confuse players(and maybe rather viewers) when looks of units change already depending on upgrades.

Yea, the client needs an option to turn all the bs skins off, not only for tournaments but for all users. It's a terrible feature :/.
BeyondCtrL
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden642 Posts
March 24 2013 18:09 GMT
#965
Stream is so goddamn laggy T_T
FrogOfWar
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany1406 Posts
March 24 2013 18:10 GMT
#966
On March 25 2013 03:07 Derez wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2013 02:55 Zarahtra wrote:
On March 25 2013 02:52 diverzee wrote:
Am I the only one who is not very fond of the alternate appearances for the units like overlords and marines being enabled? In particular the overlord is a bit ugly, and I just get this feeling it looks less professional when the appearance of units is not standardized, heh. Perhaps it is just me ^^

Maybe it should be so the user can choose to show alternate appearance, since the tourneys are handling the obsing, they could then turn it off. I atleast agree that I don't really like it, can confuse players(and maybe rather viewers) when looks of units change already depending on upgrades.

Yea, the client needs an option to turn all the bs skins off, not only for tournaments but for all users. It's a terrible feature :/.


I don't mind the feature itself, but the difference should be more subtle (= not ridiculously extreme), and the user definitely should be able to turn it off. And yes, the overlord is mighty ugly. As a zerg player, I really don't want it.
Supah
Profile Joined August 2010
708 Posts
March 24 2013 18:11 GMT
#967
Man, these Toss Gateway+non defensive building placement openers are so greedy. Anything from an 8-12 Pool would be catastrophic. Has any Zerg capitalized on this today yet?
Tsubbi
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany7997 Posts
March 24 2013 18:12 GMT
#968
On March 25 2013 03:11 Supah wrote:
Man, these Toss Gateway+non defensive building placement openers are so greedy. Anything from an 8-12 Pool would be catastrophic. Has any Zerg capitalized on this today yet?


what? gateway openings destroy any kind of early pool lol
imMUTAble787
Profile Joined November 2011
United States680 Posts
March 24 2013 18:16 GMT
#969
Wowwww
*eternalenvy fanboy*
Tsubbi
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany7997 Posts
March 24 2013 18:17 GMT
#970
snute had sick macro off a speedling opening and late 3rd, 11:30 almost maxed with drop tech, really well played
FeyFey
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany10114 Posts
March 24 2013 18:17 GMT
#971
On March 25 2013 03:10 FrogOfWar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2013 03:07 Derez wrote:
On March 25 2013 02:55 Zarahtra wrote:
On March 25 2013 02:52 diverzee wrote:
Am I the only one who is not very fond of the alternate appearances for the units like overlords and marines being enabled? In particular the overlord is a bit ugly, and I just get this feeling it looks less professional when the appearance of units is not standardized, heh. Perhaps it is just me ^^

Maybe it should be so the user can choose to show alternate appearance, since the tourneys are handling the obsing, they could then turn it off. I atleast agree that I don't really like it, can confuse players(and maybe rather viewers) when looks of units change already depending on upgrades.

Yea, the client needs an option to turn all the bs skins off, not only for tournaments but for all users. It's a terrible feature :/.


I don't mind the feature itself, but the difference should be more subtle (= not ridiculously extreme), and the user definitely should be able to turn it off. And yes, the overlord is mighty ugly. As a zerg player, I really don't want it.


option to turn it of would defeat the option to show it off, especially if there comes stuff you have to pay for (like CE version). But I hope every tournament will forbid it soon.
sparklyresidue
Profile Joined August 2011
United States5524 Posts
March 24 2013 18:17 GMT
#972
Nice drop attack, I love that style.
Like Tinkerbelle, I leave behind a sparkly residue.
Supah
Profile Joined August 2010
708 Posts
March 24 2013 18:19 GMT
#973
On March 25 2013 03:12 Tsubbi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2013 03:11 Supah wrote:
Man, these Toss Gateway+non defensive building placement openers are so greedy. Anything from an 8-12 Pool would be catastrophic. Has any Zerg capitalized on this today yet?


what? gateway openings destroy any kind of early pool lol


Maybe the maps are bigger than I'm giving them credit for, but you need a different sort of building placement in order to defend early pools with a Gateway opener. The way it's been going on right now, with an expand and single Zealot with no scout practically invites early pool builds.
FrogOfWar
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany1406 Posts
March 24 2013 18:20 GMT
#974
On March 25 2013 03:17 FeyFey wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2013 03:10 FrogOfWar wrote:
On March 25 2013 03:07 Derez wrote:
On March 25 2013 02:55 Zarahtra wrote:
On March 25 2013 02:52 diverzee wrote:
Am I the only one who is not very fond of the alternate appearances for the units like overlords and marines being enabled? In particular the overlord is a bit ugly, and I just get this feeling it looks less professional when the appearance of units is not standardized, heh. Perhaps it is just me ^^

Maybe it should be so the user can choose to show alternate appearance, since the tourneys are handling the obsing, they could then turn it off. I atleast agree that I don't really like it, can confuse players(and maybe rather viewers) when looks of units change already depending on upgrades.

Yea, the client needs an option to turn all the bs skins off, not only for tournaments but for all users. It's a terrible feature :/.


I don't mind the feature itself, but the difference should be more subtle (= not ridiculously extreme), and the user definitely should be able to turn it off. And yes, the overlord is mighty ugly. As a zerg player, I really don't want it.


option to turn it of would defeat the option to show it off, especially if there comes stuff you have to pay for (like CE version). But I hope every tournament will forbid it soon.


Yeah, I meant more the option to turn my own mutants off.
Zarahtra
Profile Joined May 2010
Iceland4053 Posts
March 24 2013 18:20 GMT
#975
On March 25 2013 03:17 FeyFey wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2013 03:10 FrogOfWar wrote:
On March 25 2013 03:07 Derez wrote:
On March 25 2013 02:55 Zarahtra wrote:
On March 25 2013 02:52 diverzee wrote:
Am I the only one who is not very fond of the alternate appearances for the units like overlords and marines being enabled? In particular the overlord is a bit ugly, and I just get this feeling it looks less professional when the appearance of units is not standardized, heh. Perhaps it is just me ^^

Maybe it should be so the user can choose to show alternate appearance, since the tourneys are handling the obsing, they could then turn it off. I atleast agree that I don't really like it, can confuse players(and maybe rather viewers) when looks of units change already depending on upgrades.

Yea, the client needs an option to turn all the bs skins off, not only for tournaments but for all users. It's a terrible feature :/.


I don't mind the feature itself, but the difference should be more subtle (= not ridiculously extreme), and the user definitely should be able to turn it off. And yes, the overlord is mighty ugly. As a zerg player, I really don't want it.


option to turn it of would defeat the option to show it off, especially if there comes stuff you have to pay for (like CE version). But I hope every tournament will forbid it soon.

Well it can look 'good' for you and anyone that wants to see it. As I see it, it will be rather hard to make sure all players remember to turn it off. Only if all tournaments band together and force players to turn it off, I think it'd be possible, else I think it's unrealistic to expect players to remember to turn it off(and even it could effect their play, if they are used to their units looking a certain way).
SuperHarryoBro
Profile Joined October 2012
31 Posts
March 24 2013 18:20 GMT
#976
can someone recap for me what I missed happened in game 1 of Snute vs BK??
Titanidis
Profile Joined April 2006
Greece132 Posts
March 24 2013 18:21 GMT
#977
Very insightfull and exciting at the same time, casting by ToD. I really enjoy it
Slardar
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada7596 Posts
March 24 2013 18:29 GMT
#978
Snute avenging fallen brother TLO in glorious combat! Woot.
Savant.GL
Profile Joined July 2012
Germany502 Posts
March 24 2013 18:29 GMT
#979
Bk is just terrible, I hope he disappears from the scene forever

User was temp banned for this post.
Savant
sitromit
Profile Joined June 2011
7051 Posts
March 24 2013 18:29 GMT
#980
That supply block...
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 63 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings53
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 139
NeuroSwarm 86
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12397
Rain 2121
Artosis 597
Bale 16
League of Legends
Doublelift3984
Counter-Strike
taco 90
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox622
Mew2King214
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1015
Other Games
summit1g8853
shahzam711
Day[9].tv666
JimRising 504
PiGStarcraft282
C9.Mang0270
ArmadaUGS82
ViBE54
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV198
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream96
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 144
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv666
• Scarra600
• Shiphtur183
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
12h 15m
OSC
21h 15m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 9h
Online Event
1d 10h
FEL
1d 15h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.