• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:10
CEST 16:10
KST 23:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9289 users

[Code S] RO32 Group H 2013 GSL Season 1 - Page 6

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 188 Next
No balance whining, caster bashing, or player bashing in this thread.
Alryk
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States2718 Posts
January 31 2013 19:39 GMT
#101
On February 01 2013 04:29 Zealously wrote:
My post was mostly a joke, by the way.

Show nested quote +
On February 01 2013 04:19 decado90 wrote:
On February 01 2013 04:17 Zealously wrote:
On February 01 2013 04:04 BlazeFury01 wrote:
On February 01 2013 04:02 m0ck wrote:
There is no whine like pre-whine!


I think you mean there is no whine like post-whine aka (excuse-whine). The excuses that people come up with are often priceless.


The KeSPA players who don't win don't care



Well, to be fair they were literally forced to play in GSL. Kespa said they weren't going to send any players to the prelims for a few months, then GOM and ESF threw a fit and said they wouldn't participate in OSL unless Kespa players participated in GSL.

None of these players have a say in the matter. Kespa doesn't give 2 shits about GSL and I'm sure every team is focusing on SPL almost exclusively.


I'm not so sure about that, actually. Most of the KeSPA players definetly cared about OSL, and with that one being on hold indefinetly, I think GSL is worth a lot more to them than you'd initially think. Of course they were forced to play, but I reckon they were also forced to withdraw in the first place, since KeSPA calls all the shots.
We'll probably never know for sure, but I'm fairly convinced that the KeSPA players care a lot more about GSL than their fans claim.


That's what I was saying what were you not sure about? I feel like we essentially said the same thing
Team Liquid, IM, ViOlet!
Swiipii
Profile Joined January 2012
2195 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-31 19:44:08
January 31 2013 19:40 GMT
#102
On February 01 2013 04:35 Firlefanz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2013 04:29 gedatsu wrote:
I'm just going to preemptively state that Stephano is jetlagged.

Don't forget that he is sick. Also I want to mention that DRG, Hack and Bogus don't care about the games and want to hide strategies for more important tournaments.

Also Bogus doesn't care about GSL and Stephano is hangover .
Just_a_Moth
Profile Joined March 2012
Canada1971 Posts
January 31 2013 19:40 GMT
#103
On February 01 2013 04:29 Zealously wrote:
My post was mostly a joke, by the way.

Show nested quote +
On February 01 2013 04:19 decado90 wrote:
On February 01 2013 04:17 Zealously wrote:
On February 01 2013 04:04 BlazeFury01 wrote:
On February 01 2013 04:02 m0ck wrote:
There is no whine like pre-whine!


I think you mean there is no whine like post-whine aka (excuse-whine). The excuses that people come up with are often priceless.


The KeSPA players who don't win don't care



Well, to be fair they were literally forced to play in GSL. Kespa said they weren't going to send any players to the prelims for a few months, then GOM and ESF threw a fit and said they wouldn't participate in OSL unless Kespa players participated in GSL.

None of these players have a say in the matter. Kespa doesn't give 2 shits about GSL and I'm sure every team is focusing on SPL almost exclusively.


I'm not so sure about that, actually. Most of the KeSPA players definetly cared about OSL, and with that one being on hold indefinetly, I think GSL is worth a lot more to them than you'd initially think. Of course they were forced to play, but I reckon they were also forced to withdraw in the first place, since KeSPA calls all the shots.
We'll probably never know for sure, but I'm fairly convinced that the KeSPA players care a lot more about GSL than their fans claim.

I think there also some Kespa players who could make Code A who didn't even try and qualify this time. Correct me if I'm wrong but during an interview Jangbi said he wasn't going to this time because of Proleague, or if did he wouldn't really be practicing much for it because of time issues.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
January 31 2013 19:41 GMT
#104
On February 01 2013 04:40 coasts wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2013 04:29 Zealously wrote:
My post was mostly a joke, by the way.

On February 01 2013 04:19 decado90 wrote:
On February 01 2013 04:17 Zealously wrote:
On February 01 2013 04:04 BlazeFury01 wrote:
On February 01 2013 04:02 m0ck wrote:
There is no whine like pre-whine!


I think you mean there is no whine like post-whine aka (excuse-whine). The excuses that people come up with are often priceless.


The KeSPA players who don't win don't care



Well, to be fair they were literally forced to play in GSL. Kespa said they weren't going to send any players to the prelims for a few months, then GOM and ESF threw a fit and said they wouldn't participate in OSL unless Kespa players participated in GSL.

None of these players have a say in the matter. Kespa doesn't give 2 shits about GSL and I'm sure every team is focusing on SPL almost exclusively.


I'm not so sure about that, actually. Most of the KeSPA players definetly cared about OSL, and with that one being on hold indefinetly, I think GSL is worth a lot more to them than you'd initially think. Of course they were forced to play, but I reckon they were also forced to withdraw in the first place, since KeSPA calls all the shots.
We'll probably never know for sure, but I'm fairly convinced that the KeSPA players care a lot more about GSL than their fans claim.

I think there also some Kespa players who could make Code A who didn't even try and qualify this time. Correct me if I'm wrong but during an interview Jangbi said he wasn't going to this time because of Proleague, or if did he wouldn't really be practicing much for it because of time issues.

Jangbi tried to qualify but he lost to Crazy-Hydra in the finals 2-1
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
BlazeFury01
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States1460 Posts
January 31 2013 19:41 GMT
#105
On February 01 2013 04:29 Zealously wrote:
My post was mostly a joke, by the way.

Show nested quote +
On February 01 2013 04:19 decado90 wrote:
On February 01 2013 04:17 Zealously wrote:
On February 01 2013 04:04 BlazeFury01 wrote:
On February 01 2013 04:02 m0ck wrote:
There is no whine like pre-whine!


I think you mean there is no whine like post-whine aka (excuse-whine). The excuses that people come up with are often priceless.


The KeSPA players who don't win don't care



Well, to be fair they were literally forced to play in GSL. Kespa said they weren't going to send any players to the prelims for a few months, then GOM and ESF threw a fit and said they wouldn't participate in OSL unless Kespa players participated in GSL.

None of these players have a say in the matter. Kespa doesn't give 2 shits about GSL and I'm sure every team is focusing on SPL almost exclusively.


I'm not so sure about that, actually. Most of the KeSPA players definetly cared about OSL, and with that one being on hold indefinetly, I think GSL is worth a lot more to them than you'd initially think. Of course they were forced to play, but I reckon they were also forced to withdraw in the first place, since KeSPA calls all the shots.
We'll probably never know for sure, but I'm fairly convinced that the KeSPA players care a lot more about GSL than their fans claim.

It's not what the fans claim it's what the players claim. In their interviews they always mention SPL as their main priority.
BlazeFury01
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States1460 Posts
January 31 2013 19:45 GMT
#106
I won't say that they don't care for it, they just don't have enough time to practice for both. Two almost completely different map pools. You'd be surprised how incredibly hard it would be to practice for both. That's like 12 different maps vs 3 races a piece. That's a load.
Blackfish
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Austria309 Posts
January 31 2013 19:45 GMT
#107
Where is Tastosis? theres no big tournament this weekend or???
NaDa - my god | Mvp - my king | Innovation - my favorite | Terran- my race
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-31 19:49:50
January 31 2013 19:48 GMT
#108
On February 01 2013 04:45 Blackfish wrote:
Where is Tastosis? theres no big tournament this weekend or???

They are going to some esports expo in Taiwan or something. Khaldor is in Germany. Wolf is the only GOM Caster available. I'll just edit it into the OP so people know
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
sixfour
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
England11062 Posts
January 31 2013 20:02 GMT
#109
On January 31 2013 23:17 Thinasy wrote:
Whatever happens I have a feeling this thread will be kinda disgusting after the games are over


absolutely on the money there. either going to get 89346539 posts saying "told you so gtfo korea you scrub" or "lol this means nothing wait until you get to the later stages more preparation blah blah meow chow".

stephano hwaiting. ideally to go through with, let's say, hack
p: stats, horang2, free, jangbi z: soulkey, zero, shine, hydra t: leta, hiya, sea
Targe
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom14103 Posts
January 31 2013 20:08 GMT
#110
People voting Stephano over Bogus
That ain't right!
11/5/14 CATACLYSM | The South West's worst Falco main
sitromit
Profile Joined June 2011
7051 Posts
January 31 2013 20:12 GMT
#111
On February 01 2013 04:41 BlazeFury01 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2013 04:29 Zealously wrote:
My post was mostly a joke, by the way.

On February 01 2013 04:19 decado90 wrote:
On February 01 2013 04:17 Zealously wrote:
On February 01 2013 04:04 BlazeFury01 wrote:
On February 01 2013 04:02 m0ck wrote:
There is no whine like pre-whine!


I think you mean there is no whine like post-whine aka (excuse-whine). The excuses that people come up with are often priceless.


The KeSPA players who don't win don't care



Well, to be fair they were literally forced to play in GSL. Kespa said they weren't going to send any players to the prelims for a few months, then GOM and ESF threw a fit and said they wouldn't participate in OSL unless Kespa players participated in GSL.

None of these players have a say in the matter. Kespa doesn't give 2 shits about GSL and I'm sure every team is focusing on SPL almost exclusively.


I'm not so sure about that, actually. Most of the KeSPA players definetly cared about OSL, and with that one being on hold indefinetly, I think GSL is worth a lot more to them than you'd initially think. Of course they were forced to play, but I reckon they were also forced to withdraw in the first place, since KeSPA calls all the shots.
We'll probably never know for sure, but I'm fairly convinced that the KeSPA players care a lot more about GSL than their fans claim.

It's not what the fans claim it's what the players claim. In their interviews they always mention SPL as their main priority.

You think someone on a team is going to openly say "I don't care about team leagues, I only care about my individual success?"
BlazeFury01
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States1460 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-31 20:16:22
January 31 2013 20:15 GMT
#112
On February 01 2013 05:12 sitromit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2013 04:41 BlazeFury01 wrote:
On February 01 2013 04:29 Zealously wrote:
My post was mostly a joke, by the way.

On February 01 2013 04:19 decado90 wrote:
On February 01 2013 04:17 Zealously wrote:
On February 01 2013 04:04 BlazeFury01 wrote:
On February 01 2013 04:02 m0ck wrote:
There is no whine like pre-whine!


I think you mean there is no whine like post-whine aka (excuse-whine). The excuses that people come up with are often priceless.


The KeSPA players who don't win don't care



Well, to be fair they were literally forced to play in GSL. Kespa said they weren't going to send any players to the prelims for a few months, then GOM and ESF threw a fit and said they wouldn't participate in OSL unless Kespa players participated in GSL.

None of these players have a say in the matter. Kespa doesn't give 2 shits about GSL and I'm sure every team is focusing on SPL almost exclusively.


I'm not so sure about that, actually. Most of the KeSPA players definetly cared about OSL, and with that one being on hold indefinetly, I think GSL is worth a lot more to them than you'd initially think. Of course they were forced to play, but I reckon they were also forced to withdraw in the first place, since KeSPA calls all the shots.
We'll probably never know for sure, but I'm fairly convinced that the KeSPA players care a lot more about GSL than their fans claim.

It's not what the fans claim it's what the players claim. In their interviews they always mention SPL as their main priority.

You think someone on a team is going to openly say "I don't care about team leagues, I only care about my individual success?"


No but whenever OSL is around the players clearly state how important it is to them. The same isn't said about GSL.
KJDog
Profile Joined February 2012
United States164 Posts
January 31 2013 20:19 GMT
#113
Bogus man...
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
January 31 2013 20:20 GMT
#114
Stephano time!!!
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Schelim
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Austria11528 Posts
January 31 2013 20:22 GMT
#115
dis gon be gud


can't see DRG not making it through, cheering for Stephizzle fo shizzle but Innovation is gonna be pretty tough, dude is bogus.

would be surprised if Hack could do something, but then again he is on Startale with practice partners like Life and Bomber...
TY <3 Cure <3 Inno <3 Special <3
TommyP
Profile Joined December 2011
United States6231 Posts
January 31 2013 20:40 GMT
#116
On February 01 2013 04:45 BlazeFury01 wrote:
I won't say that they don't care for it, they just don't have enough time to practice for both. Two almost completely different map pools. You'd be surprised how incredibly hard it would be to practice for both. That's like 12 different maps vs 3 races a piece. That's a load.

You overestimate nap pools dude. NesTea picked Icarus today and he said he never played on it. Yea he lost but for him to even pick it....
#TheOneTrueDong
achan1058
Profile Joined February 2012
1091 Posts
January 31 2013 20:52 GMT
#117
On February 01 2013 05:15 BlazeFury01 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2013 05:12 sitromit wrote:
On February 01 2013 04:41 BlazeFury01 wrote:
On February 01 2013 04:29 Zealously wrote:
My post was mostly a joke, by the way.

On February 01 2013 04:19 decado90 wrote:
On February 01 2013 04:17 Zealously wrote:
On February 01 2013 04:04 BlazeFury01 wrote:
On February 01 2013 04:02 m0ck wrote:
There is no whine like pre-whine!


I think you mean there is no whine like post-whine aka (excuse-whine). The excuses that people come up with are often priceless.


The KeSPA players who don't win don't care



Well, to be fair they were literally forced to play in GSL. Kespa said they weren't going to send any players to the prelims for a few months, then GOM and ESF threw a fit and said they wouldn't participate in OSL unless Kespa players participated in GSL.

None of these players have a say in the matter. Kespa doesn't give 2 shits about GSL and I'm sure every team is focusing on SPL almost exclusively.


I'm not so sure about that, actually. Most of the KeSPA players definetly cared about OSL, and with that one being on hold indefinetly, I think GSL is worth a lot more to them than you'd initially think. Of course they were forced to play, but I reckon they were also forced to withdraw in the first place, since KeSPA calls all the shots.
We'll probably never know for sure, but I'm fairly convinced that the KeSPA players care a lot more about GSL than their fans claim.

It's not what the fans claim it's what the players claim. In their interviews they always mention SPL as their main priority.

You think someone on a team is going to openly say "I don't care about team leagues, I only care about my individual success?"


No but whenever OSL is around the players clearly state how important it is to them. The same isn't said about GSL.

None of this matters. A win is a win. We look at the ELO chart. Simple as that.
kju
Profile Joined September 2010
6143 Posts
January 31 2013 20:56 GMT
#118
I'll happily avoid reading this LR =p

I feel for the mods though
Lasbike
Profile Joined January 2011
France2888 Posts
January 31 2013 21:16 GMT
#119
It finally comes down to this, after months (years ?) of discussion.

Stephano in code S. If he doesn't go past RO32, haters will never stop talking about it, if he goes to RO16, fan will never stop talking about it.

Anyway, we're fucked.
PixelNite
Profile Joined August 2011
France1008 Posts
January 31 2013 21:16 GMT
#120
So this group is probably the most stacked one, can't wait to see the games. I feel like Hack has a good chance against DRG on Cloud Kingdom, so we will see. This group will deliver for sure
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 188 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Classic vs herO
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech133
CosmosSc2 34
Railgan 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 49709
Shuttle 7867
FanTaSy 1592
BeSt 602
Horang2 538
Soma 161
Last 134
Sexy 129
Pusan 103
Zeus 100
[ Show more ]
Mind 97
Hyun 92
ggaemo 84
hero 80
Sea.KH 70
Killer 60
Aegong 50
Snow 42
ToSsGirL 33
Bale 31
PianO 27
NaDa 16
JYJ 16
Rock 14
zelot 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Sacsri 8
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc3940
qojqva2211
Dendi1343
420jenkins642
XcaliburYe247
Counter-Strike
fl0m3102
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor780
Liquid`Hasu657
Other Games
B2W.Neo883
Beastyqt591
byalli400
Mlord398
Livibee229
Hui .178
ArmadaUGS129
Mew2King72
QueenE56
KnowMe46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick768
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream58
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 17
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3376
Other Games
• WagamamaTV103
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
50m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 50m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 50m
Replay Cast
8h 50m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 50m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
20h 50m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 20h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.