• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:09
CEST 06:09
KST 13:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8329 users

[SPL] EG-Liquid vs Samsung KHAN R2 - Page 36

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 92 Next
BlazeFury01
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States1460 Posts
January 14 2013 09:57 GMT
#701
On January 14 2013 18:57 FataLe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2013 18:56 BlazeFury01 wrote:
On January 14 2013 18:54 FataLe wrote:
On January 14 2013 18:52 GreyKnight wrote:
stork has subpar micro...

Yea, it was pretty evident in the engagement at hero's 3rd. Hero spread mid fight whilst pulling back small clumps off collossi that were taking the most splash while waiting for the ai to re-targe then pulling back into the fight again.. Stork just 1a'd haha.


This game doesn't really offer that much micro compared to bw lol

I think it can be said for every match up really.


Yeah, that's why I said "this game"
oBlade
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States6539 Posts
January 14 2013 09:58 GMT
#702
I'm not a fan of caster bashing but I do wish I were hearing verbs besides "go down." I think Chill pointed this kind of thing out once.
"I read it. You know how to read, you ignorant fuck?" - Andy Dufresne
FataLe
Profile Joined November 2010
New Zealand4560 Posts
January 14 2013 09:58 GMT
#703
On January 14 2013 18:57 BlazeFury01 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2013 18:57 FataLe wrote:
On January 14 2013 18:56 BlazeFury01 wrote:
On January 14 2013 18:54 FataLe wrote:
On January 14 2013 18:52 GreyKnight wrote:
stork has subpar micro...

Yea, it was pretty evident in the engagement at hero's 3rd. Hero spread mid fight whilst pulling back small clumps off collossi that were taking the most splash while waiting for the ai to re-targe then pulling back into the fight again.. Stork just 1a'd haha.


This game doesn't really offer that much micro compared to bw lol

I think it can be said for every match up really.


Yeah, that's why I said "this game"

haha figured you meant that particular match, my bad ^^
hi. big fan.
JOJOsc2news
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
3000 Posts
January 14 2013 09:59 GMT
#704
You can do it little probe! You can do it! Ohhh nooo...
✉ Tweets @sc2channel ⌦ Blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/JOJO ⌫ "Arbiterssss... build more arbiterssss." Click 'Profile' for awesome shiro art!
HolyArrow
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7116 Posts
January 14 2013 09:59 GMT
#705
On January 14 2013 18:54 SamsungStar wrote:
I'm pulling my hair out here reading about ppl criticizing Stork's micro as if he doesn't have good control. I'd bet a large sum of money it has a lot more to do with Stork just not understanding SC2 (and its silly laz0r wars) than any lack of mechanical ability.

January: Trolling fans with her snipe picks time and time again.


So you're saying that after almost half a year of playing SC2, Stork still doesn't understand the importance of Colossi in PvP? I find that hard to believe...
Tsubbi
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany7997 Posts
January 14 2013 09:59 GMT
#706
roro minimap awareness not very good lol
JoeHannes
Profile Joined February 2012
Germany207 Posts
January 14 2013 10:00 GMT
#707
On January 14 2013 18:55 YourHarry wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2013 18:54 JoeHannes wrote:
Just bought the HD pass, looks great. 5 Bucks for the whole season? Well worth it :-)


depends if you have it on mute. korean stream's free and it's HD


Yea, muted. Didn't know that korean stream is free hd. But no regrets, I love teamleagues.
elmizzt
Profile Joined February 2010
United States3309 Posts
January 14 2013 10:00 GMT
#708
godly micro by hero targeting that 1 ling
d=(^_^)z
Dosey
Profile Joined September 2010
United States4505 Posts
January 14 2013 10:00 GMT
#709
On January 14 2013 18:58 oBlade wrote:
I'm not a fan of caster bashing but I do wish I were hearing verbs besides "go down." I think Chill pointed this kind of thing out once.

"Going Down"
"Behind This"
"On Top of That"

If I didn't know any better, I'd say they were commentating on a porno.
Sumahi
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Guam5609 Posts
January 14 2013 10:01 GMT
#710
I'm too depressed from Squirtle leaving Startale to watch PL today. I do hope that EG-TL wins though.
Startale <3, ST_July <3, HongUn <3, Savior <3, Gretorp <3, Nada <3, Rainbow <3, Ret <3, Squirtle <3, Bomber <3
msl
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany477 Posts
January 14 2013 10:01 GMT
#711
On January 14 2013 19:00 Dosey wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2013 18:58 oBlade wrote:
I'm not a fan of caster bashing but I do wish I were hearing verbs besides "go down." I think Chill pointed this kind of thing out once.

"Going Down"
"Behind This"
"On Top of That"

If I didn't know any better, I'd say they were commentating on a porno.


There are 4 Stalkers in there!
Support TONY best TONY
SnePe
Profile Joined October 2011
Sweden14 Posts
January 14 2013 10:01 GMT
#712
On January 14 2013 18:49 Alaiz wrote:
20 min into pew pew -> GG
Strok tried some multi-pronged attacks with good harassements, had more probes and bases, had the advantage all the game, then suddenly he lost everything he had because he wanted to be offensive... PvP in SC2 has no sense.



It is one of the reasons why most pro players tend to think that it is better to just try to end the game in PvP if you have a slight advantage in the mid game. In the other matchups you can ride your advantage through the game and win convincingly in the late game.

HerO did go for that first attack and I think that he figured he was ahead because of the faster Nexus and faster Collossus. So, better to just try and end it!

Stork should probably have counter attacked right away when he was up on collosus count and army. Slam down more gateways and go for it.

When you get to late game PvP, the armies are going to be equal and the economy that you are having behind you is not really helpfull. You cant produce enough collosi if you lose a battle regardless your bank or income. This is when it starts to feel coin flippy.
FataLe
Profile Joined November 2010
New Zealand4560 Posts
January 14 2013 10:02 GMT
#713
On January 14 2013 18:59 HolyArrow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2013 18:54 SamsungStar wrote:
I'm pulling my hair out here reading about ppl criticizing Stork's micro as if he doesn't have good control. I'd bet a large sum of money it has a lot more to do with Stork just not understanding SC2 (and its silly laz0r wars) than any lack of mechanical ability.

January: Trolling fans with her snipe picks time and time again.


So you're saying that after almost half a year of playing SC2, Stork still doesn't understand the importance of Colossi in PvP? I find that hard to believe...

Fanboys gonna fanboy.


Stork just dun goofed. Probably overestimated his position which was the reason for his attack while being ahead on everything. His micro? Well, again probably just overestimating his position.
hi. big fan.
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
January 14 2013 10:03 GMT
#714
Roro's creep spread is terrible.
Dwayn
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany949 Posts
January 14 2013 10:03 GMT
#715
heros 3rd so late
FataLe
Profile Joined November 2010
New Zealand4560 Posts
January 14 2013 10:03 GMT
#716
This is what happens when you try to be cute hero!!
hi. big fan.
JOJOsc2news
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
3000 Posts
January 14 2013 10:04 GMT
#717
On January 14 2013 18:59 HolyArrow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2013 18:54 SamsungStar wrote:
I'm pulling my hair out here reading about ppl criticizing Stork's micro as if he doesn't have good control. I'd bet a large sum of money it has a lot more to do with Stork just not understanding SC2 (and its silly laz0r wars) than any lack of mechanical ability.

January: Trolling fans with her snipe picks time and time again.


So you're saying that after almost half a year of playing SC2, Stork still doesn't understand the importance of Colossi in PvP? I find that hard to believe...


I think he is trying to say that Stork missed an incredibly wide window of opportunity to attack. The timing and positioning of his attack was not good (he was ahead army-wise, he had just gotten his 4th base). The attack on HerO's third was clearly not the most ideal decision and I think that's the kind of understanding he is talking about.
✉ Tweets @sc2channel ⌦ Blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/JOJO ⌫ "Arbiterssss... build more arbiterssss." Click 'Profile' for awesome shiro art!
oBlade
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States6539 Posts
January 14 2013 10:04 GMT
#718
On January 14 2013 19:02 FataLe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2013 18:59 HolyArrow wrote:
On January 14 2013 18:54 SamsungStar wrote:
I'm pulling my hair out here reading about ppl criticizing Stork's micro as if he doesn't have good control. I'd bet a large sum of money it has a lot more to do with Stork just not understanding SC2 (and its silly laz0r wars) than any lack of mechanical ability.

January: Trolling fans with her snipe picks time and time again.


So you're saying that after almost half a year of playing SC2, Stork still doesn't understand the importance of Colossi in PvP? I find that hard to believe...

Fanboys gonna fanboy.


Stork just dun goofed. Probably overestimated his position which was the reason for his attack while being ahead on everything. His micro? Well, again probably just overestimating his position.

You know, you don't have to talk in memes just to make a point.
"I read it. You know how to read, you ignorant fuck?" - Andy Dufresne
ladyumbra
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Canada1699 Posts
January 14 2013 10:04 GMT
#719
On January 14 2013 18:57 YourHarry wrote:
i think i have to admit. pvp colossus war IS pretty stupid.
i think they should replace colossus


Every time they try to fix something wrong with PvP blizzard fucks up all the other matchups in the process. I think we just have to accept that PvP is always going to be the awkward mirror now that ZvZ has figured out how to not be atrocious ( except BL infestor vs BL/infestor which is the dumbest thing I have ever seen. Oh god scarlet vs Miya I want that part of my life back)

Mind you Hots does seem to offer more variety lategame based on what I've seen. played of the beta so there's potential yet for it to not end up the way things are now. You have to admit that mc vs Parting game at MLG the one time was hilarious though, motherships and voidrays and collosus, giant laser party.

Larkin
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United Kingdom7161 Posts
January 14 2013 10:04 GMT
#720
This 3rd is too late. Econ behind.
https://www.twitch.tv/ttalarkin - streams random stuff, high level teamleague, maybe even heroleague
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 92 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 239
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 614
Larva 192
Leta 66
NaDa 57
TT1 15
Icarus 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm220
League of Legends
JimRising 701
Other Games
summit1g10415
WinterStarcraft398
Mew2King113
ViBE84
ArmadaUGS44
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1389
BasetradeTV250
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream141
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota233
League of Legends
• Rush1170
• Lourlo840
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 51m
INu's Battles
7h 51m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 51m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 51m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 51m
Replay Cast
18h 51m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.